PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Kim and Girls Night

Cindy Kim
04-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Susan shot Cindy a lascivious look when Tiffany walked into the coffee shop. Cindy rolled her eyes. It had been over a month since Cindy had had her encounter with Tiffany and her husband. Since then, she'd been over to their townhouse for dinner and "dessert" just about once a week. It was one of the highlight's of Cindy's week.

Susan and Angela had become more and more curious about this woman and Cindy's relationship with her. Susan, in particular, seemed fascinated. The fact that Cindy and Tiffany never did anything in the shop more than talk softly and touch hands made Susan all the more crazy.

Cindy, who was sitting at a table with Janet, chatting, when Tiffany walked in, caught Susan's devilish look. Janet had met Tiffany in the shop. She waved amiably to Tiffany, who took a seat with them. She leaned forward and kissed Cindy lightly on the lips, a casual greeting.

"Hi, you two," Tiffany said.

Susan was at the table almost immediately, "Can I offer you anything, Tiffany?"

"Just chai tea this morning," Tiffany replied. "Thank you."

Susan looked at Cindy again, grinned, and left. Cindy rolled her eyes.

"She's SO curious," remarked Tiffany, laughing.

"Tell me about it. She needs to just ask you out and get it over with," Janet replied, sipping her mocha.

Cindy glanced at the clock. Her break was about up. She asked Tiffany, "Any plans tonight?"

"Michael's got business in New York today and tomorrow, I was going to ask you the same thing. I'm going to be lonely and bored!" Tiffany grinned.

"Come over to our place for dinner!" Janet said. "You can't eat alone!"

Tiffany agreed, "Thanks, that's really sweet. What time, and what should I bring?"

"Just your appetite," Cindy said. "I'll cook Korean."

Tiffany licked her beautiful lips, "I love to eat Korean."

Cindy almost blushed.

"You're having her over for dinner? Cool!" Susan said. She and Angela had cornered Cindy after Tiffany left.

"Yeah, why don't you two come? It's as easy to cook for 5 as for 3," Cindy said.

"Really? Cool, I've never had Korean food," Susan said.

"I have, it's AWESOME!" Angela said. "I'm so there!"

Cindy and Janet slaved away in the kitchen. Janet, who was Chinese-American, worked as the assistant while Cindy did all the real work. Cindy's mom was a great cook, and she'd taught her daughter all the best tips. Cindy didn't have a real grill, so she was a little worried about how the bulgoki was going to turn out, but the kalbi chim, bu chim gae, and nok du jun were all going to be awesome.

Janet, looking especially sexy in a tight black minidress, was setting the small table. It was going to be crowded with five people, so the food was going to be set up buffet-style in the galley kitchen. She had put out wine and glasses and candles, trying to make the little apartment as inviting as possible.

Right on time, Susan and Angela arrived. They took off their high heels in the doorway and walked into the kitchen. Cindy smiled. Susan was stunning, in or out of her coffee shop uniform. The brunette was average height, slim, with large breasts and wide brown eyes. Dressed in a miniskirt and tight blouse, her body shown off nicely, she looked absolutely fantastic. Angela was a petite blonde, a couple inches shorted than Cindy, with short hair, small perky breasts and a small perky body. She wore a form fitting jumper that fell to mid-thigh.

"Smells fantastic!" said Susan, coming into the kitchen and kissing Cindy on the cheek.

"I hope you like it," Cindy laughed. "It's a huge responsibility being your first taste of Korean. I have to do it right or you'll never eat Korean again!"

Angela crowded into the kitchen, hugged Cindy, and inhaled deeply, "My God, that smells good. I can't wait to eat."

"Where's Tiffany?" Susan asked.

Tiffany arrived moments later. She looked amazing. She wore a tight green dress, showing every perfect curve of her body. When she saw all of them she laughed, "Oh, my husband is away, and I'm out with the girls! Where are we going after dinner? Clubbing? To Atlantic City?"

"I like the way you think!" grinned Angela.

Cindy and Janet got dinner on the table while the other three nibbled and drank wine. Then, when the five of them sat down to eat, Cindy couldn't have asked for a better reception. The three white girls attacked the food, moaning and gasping at the flavor. They drank as they ate, going through the three bottles of wine Janet had set out, then another three by the time the food was gone.

"The one bad thing about Korean food," Susan said, sniffing herself, "We can't go out! We smell like a Korean restaurant!"

Cindy laughed, "I've trapped you all here!"

"I'm game for staying in," Tiffany said.

"Pajama party?" Janet smiled.

"No pajamas," Angela shrugged.

"So?" Susan asked. She was buzzed, and she glanced at Tiffany.

Cindy grinned. Susan was so curious. She decided to push the issue and said, "Well, I sleep in my panties, so if we're having a pajama party, that's what I would wear."

The other girls whistled obscenely. "Go on, big talker," Angela said.

"I'm not doing this alone," Cindy replied. "Are you brave enough, Angela?"

Tiffany was laughing hysterically, looking up at Cindy as she sat on the floor. Angela stood next to Cindy, turned her back to the other girls, and unzipped her jumper in one long, suggestive motion. She stopped with the zipper down at the small of her back, looking at Cindy defiantly.

"Are you brave enough?" Angela asked, letting the back of her jumper fall open, her back bare except for the white bra-strap.

Cindy was wearing a deep blue blouse and a dark khaki miniskirt. She unbuttoned the blouse, looking at Angely, and stripped the blouse off, tossing it aside. She wore a navy blue bra. Angela looked Cindy up and down and grinned. She let the jumper fall to the floor and stepped out of it, wearing her white bra and string bikini panties.

Susan whistled loudly and Janet and Tiffany laughed, clapping.

"Can't you keep up?" Angela asked Cindy.

Cindy responded by unzipping the back of her skirt and letting it fall noiselessly to the floor. Her navy blue thong matched her bra. Without waiting for Angela to make the next move, Cindy reached behind her back, unsnapped her bra, and tossed it aside. Wearing just her blue thong, she stretched and said, "Now I'm dressed for a pajama party!"

Angela looked Cindy up and down in surprise. Clearly she hadn't expected her coworker to take it so far. But now she was on the spot. Egged on by the whistling and suggestions of Janet, Tiffany, and, loudest of all, Susan, Angela unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside. Her b-cup breasts were perky, small pink nipples erect and upturned.

"God, Mike would kill to be here!" Susan laughed, speaking of their boss, the owner of the coffee shop. Cindy smiled, remembering her incredible night with Mike and his wife.

"Only if you were dressed for bed," Angela said, pulling Susan up off the ground.

Janet crawled over to the radio and turned it on, saying, "We need some music for a pajama party!"

The sounds of an Usher song played. Angela laughed, "Oh, God, like perfect stripping music!"

Susan gamely began to gyrate, cheered on by Cindy, Janet, and Tiffany. Angela moved close to Susan and began to dance with her, the two of them doing an obscenely erotic dance, made all the more sexual by Angela's near nudity. It was all in silliness, but Cindy found herself getting turned on, and she knew the front of her navy blue panties would be turning darker with moisture. Susan raised her arms, and Angela obligingly pulled her blouse over her head. Susan's large breasts giggled in her bra as she danced. Angela moved her hands down, turning Susan and unzipping her skirt. Susan wiggled out of it, showing off a matching black bra and panty set. She and Angela danced close together while the other women whistled and called out instructions. Angela, clearly enjoying the humor of it, smacked Susan on the rear, then roughly bent Susan over and unsnapped her bra. Susan tossed the bra aside, her full, round breasts bouncing free as she stood up. Angela hugged up close behind her, grinding against her as the song wound down.

A faster tune came up next, a teeny-bopper pop number that Cindy thought was probably Britney Spears, but could have been anything from Ashley Simpson to Christina Aguilera. They were all basically one and the same. Susan and Angela pulled Janet and Tiffany up. Susan ran her hands up and down Tiffany's body, and Tiffany winked at Cindy. Cindy moved behind Tiffany. She slid her hands up Tiffany's thighs, bringing her skirt up for the ride. Susan took it the rest of the way, up over Tiffany's head. Tiffany leaned back against Cindy, allowing Cindy to move her hands around and up. Susan, holding Tiffany's dress in hand, looked down as Cindy cupped her hands over Tiffany's breasts and bra. Tiffany reached behind her back, her hands deliciously brushing Cindy's bare breasts, and she unsnapped her bra. Cindy peeled it off, tossing it aside. She looked down at Tiffany's nearly nude back, a little green thong disappearing between her sweetly rounded buttocks. Cindy decided, what the heck, and replaced her hands on Tiffany's now bare breasts, cupping them and squeezing them. Susan watched as she danced, eyes wide.

Cindy looked over and saw Janet, in her little white thong, dancing close with Angela. The two of them were equally petite, nicely matched in size and body type. Janet's arms were over Angela's shoulders, their faces close, both looking down at the other's body, at the point where their nipples brushed together with their movements. Angela's leg was between Janet's thighs, and Janet was having no hesitation about grinding her pelvis down as she danced.

"You know," Cindy said, "Janet's not being completely honest here. She usually sleeps in the nude."

"Well, I do believe the rules of the pajama party say we should all be in our sleepwear," Tiffany said, rubbing her bare back against Cindy's breasts. Cindy moved her hands down to Tiffany's flat abs, enjoying the embrace. Susan moved foward, dancing close, and Cindy felt her hands between Susan and Tiffany.

"I'll deal with it," Angela offered, swaying her hips and squatting down. Janet laughed, watching as Angela pulled down her panties, revealing her bare shaven twat. Janet stepped out of her thong and immediately did a sexy grinding dance, feet wide apart, hands framing her pussy, hips grinding. Angela made a show of licking her lips as she moved up out of her squat, her body brushing against Janet's crotch, until Janet was pressed against Angela's hip. The two of them moved together, Janet's hands on Angela's lower back, Angela's on Janet's thighs, Janet grinding her pussy down on Angela's hip.

"Well, I should be honest, I guess," Tiffany said with an elaborate sigh. "My husband and I sleep nude also."

"Thank you for your honesty," laughed Susan. She and Cindy both squatted down and together they slipped Tiffany's emerald green thong off of her. Tiffany raised her arms up, entwining her fingers in her hair, and she swiveled her hips. Cindy, as she rose, ran her fingers up the insides of Tiffany's lean thighs. Susan remained in a deep squat, moving to the music, watching Cindy's hands. Cindy stood behind Tiffany, her hands cupping the bottom of Tiffany's tight rear, her fingertips touching Tiffany's moist labia. Cindy let Tiffany's motions bring her hands forward and back, ends of her fingers stroking Tiffany's pussy. Susan watched, eyes fixed on the action between Tiffany's legs. Cindy squatted down again, looking at Susan around Tiffany's hip. She winked at her coworker, then moved a hand fully over Tiffany's pussy, and she slid a finger between her labia, into Tiffany.

Susan's eyes widened as Tiffany moaned. Cindy smiled, slipped her other hand down her front and into the front of her panties. She touched herself for Susan's benefit, letting the brunette watch her pleasure both herself and Tiffany at the same time. Tiffany continued to swivel her hips as the song changed to a slow jam, and she moved her hands up and down her body, squeezing her own breasts.

Angela giggled, "Janet, honey, you're getting my thigh all wet!"

Cindy looked over, saw Janet slip her hands around Angela's back and press her body forward. Janet kissed Angela in reply, a passionate kiss on the lips. Angela's blue eyes opened wide at first, then she relaxed into the kiss, clearly experiencing the sensation of kissing another woman at the same time, and liking it. Cindy looked over at Susan again, and saw that Susan was kneeling, moving to the rythm, her right hand on her large breasts, her left hand inside the front of her panties, fingers moving in small circles.

"Stand up, Susan," Tiffany said, her voice husky with passion. Her juices were running down Cindy's fingers to her hand.

Susan stood, running her tongue over her full lips. She approached Tiffany, and Tiffany slipped her hands over Susan's shoulders. The two of them moved together, dancing slowly, Susan's fingertips sliding up and down Tiffany's sides, feeling her bare hips. Cindy, looking up, saw Tiffany move forward, Susan accepting her kiss. Smiling, Cindy slipped her finger out of Tiffany's wet pussy, and brought both of her hands up, reaching around Tiffany, to Susan's hips. She slipped her fingers into the fabric of Susan's black panties and pulled them down. Susan, locked in a passionate kiss with Tiffany, either didn't notice, or didn't care. Cindy slipped her panties down to her ankles, leaving Susan bare. Susan stepped out of the panties. Cindy moved around behind Susan, knelt down, running her hands down Susan's back, over her firm ass. She slipped a hand between the brunette's legs and touched her labia softly. Still kissing Tiffany, Susan moaned. She opened her legs a little, arching her back to open herself up more to Cindy. Cindy smiled, stroking her coworker's labia, finding her clitoris, and massaging it gently with her fingertips.

Cindy looked over, saw Angela laying down on the floor, her knees up. Janet knelt down beside her. Angela lifted her slim hips up, and Janet obligingly peeled her white panties off her. Janet tossed the panties aside and moved her hand up between Angela's legs. Angela closed her eyes as Janet touched her pussy. Janet looked at Cindy and winked, grinning. Angela's lips parted, a soft moan escaping them as Janet massaged her pussy. Then the blonde's hand moved up between Janet's thighs, finding Janet's moist pussy, and Janet gasped in pleasure at the touch.

Susan began to sink down, guided to the ground by Tiffany. She laid back next to Cindy, looking up at Cindy happily. Tiffany knelt between Susan's legs, and Susan spread them apart. Cindy ran her hands down Susan's flat abdomen, touching her clitoris gently. Tiffany bent over, kissing the insides of Susan't thighs, then softly kissing her twat. Susan moaned, grasping her own large breasts. Cindy felt her wetness, felt her desire. Tiffany slipped her tongue between Susan's labia, beginning to explore her. Cindy moved two fingers around Susan's clitoris, expertly touching her.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck this is good," Susan groaned, closing her eyes. "I had no idea..."

Cindy looked across the floor and saw Angela lying parallel to Susan. Janet still knelt beside her, her knees now up near Angela's shoulder. Janet was bent over, her slim arms wrapped around Angela's lean thighs, her face buried in Angela's twat. Angela had one hand on her own breasts, the other between Janet's legs, stroking her pussy. Angela was gasping, clearly approaching the peak of ecstacy as Janet worked on her.

Susan was getting close also, giving herself fully to the passion of Cindy and Tiffany both pleasuring her. Her large breasts heaved, her breathing was coming faster and shorter, her gasps more and more high pitched. Suddenly she grasped her own nipples and cried out, "Oh FUCK I'm cumming! Oh shit this is SO GOOD!!" She arched her back, cried out in one long high-pitched squeal of pleasure. Her orgasm was loud and long, elongated by the efforts of Cindy of Tiffany, both of them working her all the way through her climax. Cindy rubbed her finger in fast small circles on Susan's erect clit, gleefully making her friend cum hard and long. She looked over, saw Angela's eyes wide open, her mouth open, orgasming silently but powerfully. Then Angela gasped, a huge exhalation of air, and cried, "Oh FUCK YES! Oh, fuck I've got to do that for you, baby!"

Janet looked over her shoulder at Angela, grinned, and swung her leg over the blonde's head. She settled back, kissing Angela's cunt again. Angela looked up lustfully at Janet's moist twat, her arms wrapping around Janet's hips, her hands squeezing Janet's ass. She lifted her head off the floor and kissed Janet's pussy lovingly, then she began to moan, licking and kissing Janet happily.

Tiffany got to her knees, moving up, still between Susan's legs, and she kissed Cindy. Cindy tasted Susan's juices on her lips and tongue and loved the taste. Both of them played with Susan's pussy as they kissed, while Susan touched both of them, enjoying the feel of their soft skin and lean bodies. Tiffany whispered to Cindy, "Do you have a dildo?"

Cindy grinned, "I'll be right back." She had one, and knew where Janet kept hers.

She stood and walked across the apartment to her bedroom. The light was on and the window open. Across the alley she saw her neighbor, a thirty-ish married man, in his bedroom. He must have noticed the motion in her apartment. He usually had half an eye on her window when he was alone. He looked at her and saw her in her nudity. She opened the closet door, reached up, and found her dildo. She pulled it out of the closet and looked directly at her neighbor, smiled, and waved at him with the dildo. His eyes opened wide, and then he grinned broadly. Cindy turned and walked out of her room, into Janet's. Janet also had left her lights on and window open. Her room overlooked Pine Street. Cindy heard the traffic, heard voices, and she knew that anyone who looked up would be able to see at least her upper body. She found Janet's dildo and left the room.

In the living room, Janet and Angela were still locked together on the floor, moaning as they pleasured each other. Susan and Tiffany were on the couch, embracing, touching one another's pussy, kissing. Tiffany opened her eyes and saw Cindy approaching with the two dildos. Her eyes opened wide with amusement. She reached for Cindy's dildo and took it, then began to rub the head of it on Susan's pussy.

Susan opened her eyes and looked down, and purred, "Oh...yes." She opened her legs, leaning back on the couch.

Cindy sat next to her on the couch, and Susan laid her hand on the front of Cindy's thong. She slipped her fingers under the fabric, touching Cindy's clit. Cindy spread her legs wide. Tiffany kissed down Susan's neck to her large breasts, kissing her nipples as she slid the dildo slowly into Susan's wet pussy. Susan moaned happily, massaging Cindy's clit with one hand, her own clit with the other, letting Tiffany slide the dildo deeper and deeper into her. Cindy held the other dildo in her hand, unsure what do do with it. She liked the look of what her dildo was doing to Susan, so she reached down, pulled the fabric of her thong aside, and began to probe her own pussy with Janet's dildo. Susan opened her eyes, saw the dildo in Cindy's hand, and she wrapped her own hand around it. She slid it into Cindy slowly but insistently, and Cindy arched her back, toying with her own clit. Even as Tiffany began to fuck Susan with one dildo, Susan was burying the other dildo deep into Cindy, moving it inside her.

"Oh, shit, I'm going to cum again," moaned Susan, watching Tiffany kiss her breasts and fuck her with the dildo. She began to move the dildo faster in Cindy, bringing Cindy closer to her own climax. Susan gasped, cried out, and came, loudly. She screamed in pleasure, pushing the dildo deep into Cindy and moving it there. Cindy rubbed her own clit and came right after Susan.

"You two like this," Tiffany giggled. She moved around, kneeling on the floor between them. She placed a hand on each dildo, and moved them inside Cindy and Susan. Cindy moaned with pleasure, turned partially, and kissed Susan. Susan returned the kiss, her hands caressing Cindy's body. Cindy and she both moved their fingers down, finding each other's pussy, touching each other's clit. Tiffany was wonderful with the dildo, probing them perfectly, as if they were getting both getting fucked at the same time by a man who knew exactly how to move inside them. Cindy found herself getting closer to another orgasm, and then found that Susan was already there. Cindy came again, with Susan, both of them urgently touching the other, trying to give as much pleasure as she received.

At last Cindy gasped, turning to look at Tiffany, "Oh, fuck, it's your turn!"

"Yes," Susan agreed.

"Then I'll borrow this," Janet said. She was on her knees in front of them. She reached over and slid her dildo out of Cindy's pussy. Cindy moaned at the sensation, then smiled, watching her roommate turn and face Angela. The blonde lay on the floor, legs open wide, her hands over her head, looking up at Janet with love. Janet knelt between her legs and rubbed the dildo on her pink labia, preparing to fuck her.

Susan, meanwhile, had pushed Tiffany to the floor. She slid the dildo out of her own pussy, knelt next to Tiffany, and brushed the dildo against Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany kissed Susan, stroking her skin softly. Cindy peeled off her soaking wet panties, tossing them aside, and she joined them on the floor. She kissed Tiffany's abs, watched as Susan slid the dildo into her. Tiffany moaned happily. Cindy smiled, kissed down to Tiffany's engorged clit, and then she licked and kissed the pink button as Susan worked the dildo deeper into Tiffany. The two of them pleasured her, Susan kissing her and probing the dildo into her, Cindy kissing and licking her clit, one hand playing with Tiffany's breasts, the other arm wrapped around her thigh, her fingertips touching her labia, moving down to brush the rim of her sphincter. Tiffany moaned, gasped, and came for them. Even as she cried out, Cindy heard Angela orgasming, Janet bringing her to a marvelous peak with ease.

The five of them made love all night, sharing each other, and the two dildos. An hour later Cindy found that Janet and Tiffany had retired to Janet's bedroom, and Cindy was on the living room floor between her two co-workers in the most marvellous way. Angela lay on her back, Janet's dildo in her hand, in her pussy. Cindy was straddling Angela, the blonde's sweet tongue working on her pussy. Cindy was leaned forward, her hands wrapped around Susan's thighs, her mouth buried in Susan's twat. The three of them came, one after another, moving positions, each exploring the other in every way they could imagine.

As the light began to grow outside, they lay on the couch, their bodies pressed together.

"How much would Mike kill to see this?" Susan giggled.

"Do you want to find out?" Cindy asked.

Angela kissed her, "Mmmm, have you been curious about that, too?"

Cindy didn't tell them about her night with Mike and Kelly. Better for them to find out about that with Mike, and maybe Kelly, there to show them.

"I have," Susan said. "Aren't the three of us closing with him in a couple nights?"

"I believe we are," Cindy said.

"He'll have to just watch," Angela sighed. "What with Kelly and all."

Cindy smiled to herself. He would have to just watch. Unless he and Kelly found a babysitter so that they could both be there...