PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Naughtyness....

uk_dog
03-31-2005, 08:29 AM
I came out of the room I was in, my head was swimming, that had been just a bit too much wine... I needed to pee. I needed some water, an asprin would have helped too....The hall as dark, and the door to the bathroom was ajar and i figured i could just pop over the hall --no need to fumble for a towel or dressing gown, after all, i would wake my partner C, and she probably felt as bad as I did.

the relief as I relieved myself was wonderful,so much so, that I didn't notice that somebody was on their way til the light flicked on and T my hostess stumbled in...

"Are you okay sweetheart?". Now we are friends but sweetheart? huh

I responded "um fine, i just didnt expect to bump into anyone here,,sorry..." with a nod down to my nudity.
"oh my god, i am sorry, i thought you were S..."
"um no...." uh... and i started to reach for a towel...although I was also getting a bit of a stirring standing in front of her. After all I was naked, and she was in a very short thin robe, i could see the rise of her breasts and knew if i fell to my knees i would be able to see a lot more...she started to blush, as she unintentionally found herself looking at my semi erect penis.....

I wrapped myself in a towel as she turned, "I woke up and S was not in the bed...."

"oh he must be downstairs still."

Thats funny , I thought that he would come to bed when you did...."

"No" I said,"I left him with C, clearing up,"

"oh god, they can't still be up, they'll be destroyed tomorrow, and we'll get no skiing in at all....."

With that T, moved into the all and heading to the far end of the french chalet, where our partners were last spotted... Wrapping the towel around me, i followed, only to bump into T in the dark hall. she let out a bit of a gasp and her and instintively reached back and grabbed my thigh..
put my hands on her shoulders and steered around her til I saw what stopped her... there on the sofa, facing the fire and in direct line of sight to the two of us standing in the darkened doorway was my wife and her husband, she was sitting on his lap, reverse cowgirl style, her long runners legs on either side of his thick thighs, she had three fingers tracing circles on her clit, as she slammed down hard on his not inconsiderable penis.

His hands were pulling at her big brown nipples, and her eyes were glazed over as she ground down on his cock... I could n't see his face from the angle that we were at, but from the flex of his thighs, and the arch of their posture, I reckoned he was well on the way to climax

To see two people fucking with such abandon immediately made my half hard cock start to swell. of course that was coupled with the realisation that my wife, was fucking our host and i was standing inches from his pretty blond wife with half a hard on....

she in turn had her hand to her mouth, and one hand holding the towel she turned, still holding it...and it came away..she pushed me back , meaning I think to have a word, but sudden realised I was naked and getting hard... her eyes showing all kinds of emotion, from shock, to anger to what might have been just hint of arousal.

she pushed me back in to the light thrown from the open bathroom door..and looked at me...

"What are we going to do....."
"well...in the circumstances (pratically snowed in in the alps) we have three options. we can back to bed, and deal with it in the morning,-or we could storm in there and kill them...

I looked at her bright blue eyes, burning with fury or something....."

"You said three things...."

"or, you could drop my towel and your robe, and we could join them....

"what... "

I think it was only then she realised that I was standing naked, half a foot from her, ... she looked at me strangely, and then an evil grin broke out across her face, she shrugged her shoulders and in one motion seemed to fall out of the little silk robe...

Standing there in the half light, she was a sight to behold. she had little breasts, with big pale turned up nipples and she had freckles, very different from my dark haired, meditrannean complexion minx of a wife... her pubic hair was fair and neatly trimmed, as opposed to my shaven wife... she was curvy in all the right places, which was a counter balance to my long lean partern, and she was reaching out for my now fully hard cock....

" I pick 3...." and she took me in hand and led me into the living room...C was fingering herself to climax as she took all of S into her... her head back and her eyes shut as she whimpered "god god god god yes fuck my pussy i am...."
...oh i am ...oohhhh

and as she bucked and came s's eyes focused and he saw the two of us

"oh my god...."he whispered,

cum you fucker , fill me with spunk...cummm" responded my wife

"no,,,c, ummm we got a problem

C's feline eyes opened and she saw us..."oh my god...." and with that she collapsed back onto S just as he was stuggling to pull himself away.....

"oh god baby it's not what you think......." he started to say.

"shut up you , and finish her off, cmon..fill her with spunk......" t responded

"oh baby, come here," c said to me....motioning to my cock... I moved towards her. and she took me in her mouth, as she sat on s and wiggled a bit...she reached out and worked one hand under my balls, andwith the other, pulled a t, as she licked my cockhead, she cupped t's mons, and i could she her index finger lightly spreading t's lips, i kissed t hard on the mouth and felt my wife grab my cock, and guide it down a bit.. so she could use the tip of it on t's pussy. t looked suprised when c's head dropped an she started using her tongue to dart over my cock and t's pussy...

"come here t," she said, and she pulled onto the couch and pussy first towards her....., "cmon baby lean over the couch," and in doing so put her face to face with her husband,,,,who was still buried deep in my wife...."kiss and make up you two, and with that buried her face in t's neatly trimmed bush, i got up behind her, and my wife guided me into her tight little pussy, her tongue darting over my cock and t's pussy.... and i started to rock her.... I could feel c's hand guiding me by cupping my balls, keeping my movent right for her licks. it took no time before i could feel T tensing, and then she yelled..." oh fuck, ohhh thats it ohhhhhhhhhhh". as she came, i felt myself going...i pulled out and fell to my knees, just in time to spray my cum all over my wifes cock stuffed pussy and s's balls, I slapped my cockhad against her clit, as he filled her. he seemed to swell in her and his movement picked up pace as he started to cum.... he filled her pussy with spunk as his wife came on the end of my wifes tongue..... as I fell back to appreciate the view, she stepped back off the couch and watched as my wife road her bucking hubby....

oh god.... and as c, picked herself off him, T surprised us by pushing her to the sofa....and shovingher tongue into c's pussy..

as she ate clare, and llicked the spunk of her hubby and houseguest off my wifes hot pussy, she looked over at me, cum all over her face and said

"fuck skiing....."