PDA

View Full Version : Kyung Hi Enjoys Free Labor

Cindy Kim
03-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Kyung Hi Anderson turned around in front of the mirror and nearly laughed at the sight of herself in the micro-thong bikini her husband, David, had bought for her. They were taking a second honeymoon, a real one this time, in Santorini, and he was clearly planning a romantic time with her. Kyung Hi had never seen such a tiny bikini, had certainly never worn one. It was a teal bikini, very pretty. But so small! The fabric triangles of the bikini top were narrow, showing most of her b-cup breasts. The front of the bikini bottom was a teardrop shape, covering nothing more than absolutely necessary. The ties were little more than threads, and the back nothing more than a strap that ran between her buttocks.

Kyung Hi was not ashamed of her body. At 35, the mother of a 16 year old, she had a phenomenal body. 5 years ago, when she and David were finally financially stable, she had indulged in a breast job to augment what she perceived to be her one deficiency. The rest of her was the product of a strict diet and a rigorous exercise program. Her arms and legs were lean, with defined muscle but not too much. Her buttocks were round and firm. Her stomach had not a single stretch mark, and featured washboard abs. She made sure that David never saw a nurse in the hospital with a body better than hers. Not that he'd given her any reason to think he would stray, but no sense giving him a reason...

It was a Saturday. Her daughter was enjoying the early May sunshine, down at the shore with girlfriends. Amy would DIE if she saw her mother in this kind of swimsuit. David couldn't even look at his beautiful daughter in a bikini. He would have a stroke if she produced something like this. Kyung Hi grinned at the thought. David was out of town, again, at a conference. If he wasn't in the OR, he was in clinic, and if he wasn't in clinic, he was off giving some special lecture or doing another presentation at a conference. He was smart, he was driven, and he was never home.

They needed the second honeymoon. They'd gotten married when she was eighteen and he was graduating from college. They'd had a baby right away (oops, but they got Amy out of it, so it turned out to be a good thing). She had worked while David went through medical school, then residency, then fellowship. When he was finally a fully functional orthopaedic surgeon, she had stopped working, and had finally enjoyed the fruits of his labor. A nice house, great cars, private school for Amy, and the freedom to do whatever she wanted. The price was never seeing her husband. Sooner or later he would slow down. This honeymoon was the first step in that direction, hopefully. Their first honeymoon had been to the Bahamas, on his parents money. Nice, but just that. This one promised to be something special.

Kyung Hi left her bedroom, walked down to the kitchen, poured a glass of wine, and headed out back. It was a sunny day, might as well work on getting rid of the tan lines if she was going to wear this ridiculous bikini. The house had a wonderful deck and pool in the back yard. She laid down on a deck chair, sipped her wine, and relaxed, tanning her front. After an hour, she slipped into the water, wondering if the bikini would stay on. It did, which was comforting, and she swam until she had cooled off, then returned to her chair, finished her wine, and laid on her stomach. She untied the bikini top and quickly slipped off to sleep, trying to ignore the nagging feeling that she was forgetting something important.

She wasn't sure at first what woke her up. Later she realized it must have been the sound of someone ringing the doorbell. She blinked, looked around, and then saw five young men coming through the gate into the backyard. Cursing, she quickly tied the bikini top behind her neck and back. She looked around. She hadn't even brought out a towel.

The young men, of course, were Amy's classmates. What she'd forgotten, of course, is that she'd asked them to move Amy's bedroom into the recently finished attic. Today.

"Hi, Mrs. Anderson," said Kevin. Flanking him were Jack, Mike, Hunter, and Ryan.

Kyung Hi tried to decide which side of the bikini was less utterly inappropriate to show to a group of 16 year old boys, and really had no idea which way to go there. She straddled the deck chair and sat up, trying to act nonchalant about being practically naked. They way their eyes widened at the sight of her in that micro bikini was almost unbearable.

"Hi, fellas," she said lightly. "Thanks for coming over." She didn't add, "Sorry I'm naked."

"No problem, Mrs. A," said Ryan. "Nice day for some sun, huh?"

"Beautiful," she nodded. She tried to change the subject, "Let me show you guys what I want from you."

"Lead the way," said Mike.

Which made Kyung Hi realize exactly what they'd be looking at as she led the way. She decided to just grin and bear it. They'd see more of her body than she had ever expected to show anyone she knew in public, but at least it was a damn nice body. She got up off the chair. It had turned into a blistering hot day while she'd napped. She was sweating a little. She led the way into the house, the guys following closely, and she could feel the eyes on her body, on her ass.

"You guys want anything to drink?" she asked, suddenly turning. Five pairs of eyes snapped quickly up to meet hers, then kept drifting down to examine her tits and abs and barely covered twat. She wasn't going to act skittish about this. She was going to show them that she wasn't the least bit embarrassed. Then she saw five bulges in five crotches, and she had to contain her smile. It was nice to know she still had it.

"Gotta beer?" asked Hunter.

She frowned, "C'mon guys. Like I'm going to serve you all beer. Anything else you want?"

Hesitation. She turned quickly to hide her grin. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. Anything else you want, indeed. She opened the refridgerator and bent over, making a show of looking inside, knowing that they were all staring right at her perked out little ass. This was actually fun. The cold air was making her nipples firm and erect. Or maybe it was her little game.

"I've got Coke, ginger ale, some Gatorade..." she said.

The guys blurted out a few drinks, and she pulled them out of the fridge, getting down some glasses and filling them with ice, then beveridges. She handed the glasses to the guys, and refilled her wine glass. They were staring more openly at her body, particularly at her tits. She knew her firm nipples were clearly outlined by the thin fabric.

When the guys had drunk, she motioned them to follow her up the stairs. She was enjoying the game immensely, knowing that they were watching her every motion, getting increasingly horny looking at her. She was a milf. She'd heard the term, had thought it was funny, had never applied it to herself. But there she was. She would forever be a milf to these guys. They all wanted to fuck her daughter anyway. Might as well let them fantasize about the mythical mother-daughter sandwich. Guys never changed.

"I'll help you guys, since I forgot to pack everything up before you came," she said as they walked into Amy's room. It would be a heck of a job getting all her daughter's stuff, particularly the queen sized bed, upstairs into the walk-up attic.

"Appreciate it," said Kevin.

I bet you do, she thought. She took some of the knick-knacks off of the top of Amy's chest of drawers, while the guys grabbed the bedside lamps and tables and began to take the full drawers out of the chests. Kyung Hi walked up to the attic, followed by a couple of the guys. When she opened the door at the top of the stairs, she realized that she'd also forgotten to turn on the air conditioning unit they'd had installed for the newly finished floor. It was sweltering in the attic. She immediately began to sweat, her tiny bikini clinging to her dampening skin.

As the last of the guys came up, Jack said, "Phew, this is HOT! I think you've got the right idea, Mrs. Anderson. Less is definitely more up here!"

"Well, don't let me stop you from being comfortable," Kyung Hi laughed, having all kinds of fun flirting with these guys.

Jack looked at her and peeled off his shirt. All the guys were on at least one varsity team for the school. Jack played linebacker for the football team. His muscles rippled, glistening with his sweat. Kyung Hi found herself staring at his torso. The other guys were following suit, stripping off their shirts. She stood in her micro bikini in the sweltering attic with five shirtless guys and found the situation to be increasingly erotic.

She led the way back downstairs, taking another armful of small items while the guys continued to bring up the furniture. They were all dripping with sweat by the third trip up the stairs.

"Sorry guys," she said, wiping her brow. "I wish I do something to make this more pleasant for you."

Hunter, passing behind her, tugged playfully at the tie behind her back, "There is."

She grabbed the string from him and said, "I'm already wearing alot less than you all."

Kevin laughed, "We could fix that."

Kyung Hi shrugged her shoulders, "I won't stop you."

She walked downstairs, very pleased with herself. The guys followed. All that was left was the bed frame and mattresses. She helped the guys take the heavy box spring and mattress out of the frame and lean them in against the hallway wall. Then they took apart the wooden frame. Kyung Hi knew how to do it, and the guys had no problem watching her squatting and bending and kneeling with screwdriver in hand, working while they watched. At last the bedframe was apart, and they took it upstairs. As she struggled upstairs with the footboard, Mike and Ryan passed by, heading back down for the mattress. Ryan made a feigned attempt to squeeze by, rubbing his body against hers.

"What's that in your pocked?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

"I'll show you if you like," he offered.

She laughed, letting Mike squeeze by. As he did, she felt the tied behind her back slip against her skin, and suddenly the bikini top popped off her breasts, hanging from the tie behind her neck. She had both hands on the footboard and could do nothing to cover herself.

Mike looked up at her, "Oh, hey, sorry about that, Mrs. Anderson. Here, let me help you."

With both he and Ryan staring at her bared breasts, Mike moved behind her and retied the straps. He ran his fingers around front, touching her breasts, her nipples, with his fingertips as he moved the bikini top back into place. Her nipples tingled with pleasure at the touch, rigidly erect.

"Thank you, Mike," she breathed, looking up at him.

"No problem, Mrs. Anderson," he dropped his hand, letting it slide down her back and across her buttocks. She continued up the stairs, her heart pounding. The crotch of her bikini bottom was soaked with more than just sweat.

Upstairs, she sweat more as she put the frame back together. The guys hurried up with the mattress and box spring, and helped her reassemble the frame. As they helped, the brushed their bodies against hers, their hands finding ways to touch her hips, her back, and her ass. Finally the frame was together, and she helped them lower the box spring and mattress in place.

"Now we've just got to put the drawers away and put everything in place," she said, standing and brushing back her hair, aware of all the guys staring at her, more aware than ever of the bulges in their shorts, and acutely aware of her own dampness, the way her nipples and labia were engorged with sexual excitement.

"More time in this heat?" laughed Ryan. "We'd better lose the clothes before we all pass out."

"Go ahead," she grinned.

The guys laughed nervously. Kyung Hi shrugged, "Oh well. I'll get the pillows for the bed and be back. Too bad you guys are too chicken to show as much as an old lady."

She had a swagger as she walked downstairs. She grabbed the pillows off Amy's floor and walked back up, feeling like a hot little tart.

When she reached the top of the stairs and entered the attic, she stopped short, staring at the guys. All five of them were standing facing her. And all of them were completely nude. She looked down at their cocks. She saw five big, white, erect cocks, the purple heads swollen, big balls hanging underneath long shafts, perfectly complimenting their toned young bodies.

"Feeling much more comfortable now," said Jack. "Your turn."

Kyung Hi stood and just stared at all of them while Mike came and took the pillows from her, tossing them onto the bed. The guys looked at her, grins on their faces, unabashedly letting her stare at their erect cocks. It was quite a sight.

"What's wrong, Mrs. Anderson?" Kevin laughed. "I thought you weren't scared of a little nudity."

"Yeah, don't let us stop you from getting comfortable," said Hunter. "We don't mind if you take that bikini off."

Kyung Hi watched as they moved around her, and she found herself standing in a ring of five young men, their hard cocks all pointing up at her. She smiled at them, "Well, you boys do look like you feel better. I suppose as the hostess I should join you."

She reached behind her back, untied the strings, her heart racing, and pulled the bikini top over her head, revealing her breasts to them. They looked eagerly at her. She tossed the bikini top onto Jack's hard cock. His was the biggest, much bigger than her husband's, maybe as much as nine or more inches long and very thick. The other guys were all well endowed, seven or eight inches each, their locks lovely and wide. The bikini top hung across Jack's shaft, dangling there. He reached down, wrapped the fabric around his shaft with one hand, and slowly pulled it off, stroking his hard cock in the process. She was completely turned on by the sight.

She pulled the ties at her hips slowly. The knots released, letting the wet bikini bottom fall off. Her bare shaven pussy was revealed to them. All of the guys moaned with pleasure at the sight. She tossed the bottom onto Ryan's cock, and he just let it hang there.

"Now that we're all comfortable, let's get this room arranged," she said. She was mercilessly toying with them. They all wanted to fuck her. They expected to the moment she had not gone running from the attic at the sight of their hard cocks. But she was going to make them wait. She walked out of the circle of guys, her bare body brushing against theirs, her hands intentionally sliding across their cocks. She bent over, picked up a drawer full of her daughter's bras and panties, and slotted it into the dresser.

The guys gamely helped her, taking every opportunity to brush against her, their cocks pushing against her hips and her lower back, their hands touching her ass and her sides.

Then suddenly Kevin pushed up behind her as she set a lamp on an end table. His hands slid around her sides and gripped her breasts, his hard cock pushing up against her lower back. He whispered into her ear, massaging her breasts, "You're so fucking hot, Mrs. Anderson. If you're not going to fuck me, just stand there and let me look at you while I jack off."

She moaned as his hand slid down her front, his fingertips touching her pussy. She gave him no answer. She wanted to fuck him, to fuck them all, but she couldn't make the move, couldn't initiate it. She'd never cheated on her husband, never been with more than one man at a time. This was so far beyond the scope of anything she'd done. But she was so horny, and she wanted it so badly. She would give into them. But they had to take her there.

Kevin whispered, touching her erect clit with his fingers, "You want it! Fuck, you're wet! Grab my cock, Mrs. Anderson."

She complied, reaching behind her body, wrapping her small hand around his thick cock shaft. He groaned at the touch. Pre-cum oozed onto the small of her back. His fingers pushed against her clit and she gasped with pleasure. She slid her hand up and down his rod and he whispered, "That's it. Oh fuck that feels so good! You want us all, don't you?"

She nodded, closing her eyes as she touched him and he touched her.

He turned her around, walking her to the middle of the room. She looked as the guys moved in a circle around her again.

"Kneel down," Kevin said.

She did as he asked, falling to her knees, resting her rear on her heels. She was eye level with those cocks, all just feet from her. Kevin moved in front of her, his cock inches from her face, and he said, "Go ahead. Kiss it."

She wrapped both hands around his cock, brought her full lips to the head, and kissed it. Then her desire took over and she opened her mouth, taking the head in, sucking him, tasting his precum. The other guys moved closer, and she reached out, taking Mike's cock in one hand, Hunter's in the other, stroking them. Jack's big cock was next to Kevin's and she turned her head, kissing and licking his, then sucking on it. She let go of Mike's cock, grabbed Ryan's. So many cocks at once. Her head was swimming with desire.

"You want a cumbath, don't you," Kevin said.

She slipped her mouth off of Jack's cock and gasped, "Anything you want."

"I want you to lick my sweaty balls," he said, lifting his cock up.

Kyung Hi complied, leaning forward, running his tongue all over his scrotum, tasting his salty sweat, then sucking his nuts, one at a time, while he stroked his cock. The sweaty cocks of the other boys were in her hands, one in each hand at all times, while she stroked them, then grabbed another. Kevin let go of his cock, let it smack down on her forehead. She looked up at him, feeling like a slut, letting him see her as one. This was what she wanted, to be a sex slave to these young men, to let them indulge their fantasies on her, as long as they gave her those beautiful hard cocks right where she wanted them. She licked his shaft all the way up, finally taking the cockhead in his mouth and sucking him deep, bobbing her head back and forth on him.

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned, watching her as she looked up at him. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and she turned to Jack, sucking his as she stroked Ryan and Mike. She saw Kevin jacking off, his cock aimed at her face, and she knew what was coming. She'd let her husband cum on her face before, knew what a turn on it was for a guy to see her give herself up to him in that way. He moaned, and he came, the white chism spurting out of his cockhead, the hot sticky cum splashing across her face, running down the slick sweaty skin, dripping from her chin and falling onto her breasts.

"Oh, man, that's hot," grunted Jack, watching her suck him eagerly as Kevin pumped his cum onto her face, finally wiping his cockhead off on her cheek. Jack pulled his cock out of her. Kevin moved aside, letting Ryan move in so she could suck his cock, her thong bikini bottom still hanging off the base of his shaft. Jack pumped his cock, and his cumblast took her across the eyes and nose, getting in her hair. She sucked Ryan, moaning with pleasure at the taste of his cock, the feel of Jack's and Kevin's cum running down her face, splattering onto her sweaty body. Ryan pulled out of her mouth, grabbing the thong, stroking it up and down his shaft, cumming on her as she took Mike's cockhead into her mouth and stroked Hunter's rock hard manhood. Mike pulled away from her and came on her, even as she turned to take Hunter's cock in her mouth. But Hunter came before she could wrap her lips around his manhood, and she closed her eyes under the fountain of their simultaneous cum-shower. Thick wads of cum slipped off her chin, splattering down her sweaty body as she stroked the two hard cocks.

She let go of them, wiping the cum off her eyes and looking around. The guys were all grinning at her, their cocks rock hard.

"C'mon, Mrs. Anderson," said Kevin, grabbign her wrists and pulling her up to her feet. "On the bed."

He laid her down on the bed, on her back, her legs falling apart. He grabbed her thighs, pushed them up and back, and pressed his fat cockhead against her engorged labia. She moaned happily as his cock spread her open, entered into her. She was soaking wet from desire, and he slid deeply into her on his first insistent thrust. He put his hands on the mattress, his feet still on the floor, letting her legs fall over his upper arms, and he rammed fully into her. She cried out happily, feeling her orgasm build quickly. He pumped her deep and hard and fast, eager to take her. She looked up, saw Mike on her left, Hunter on her right, and she grabbed their cocks, stroking them. Ryan knelt over her head, pushed his hard cockhead to her lips, and she licked him, kissed him. Then Jack was straddling her abdomen, laying his cock in the cum between her tits, squeezing her tits around his long thick shaft, tit-fucking her. She orgasmed, crying out.

"Fuck she's loving this shit!" Ryan laughed. He angled his hips forward, letting his balls rest on her forehead. She craned her neck, licking the underside of his shaft as she orgasmed, licking his balls happily.

"Let me try that pussy," Mike said.

"Sure thing, my man," Kevin replied, pulling out of her. Mike climbed off the bed, leaving Kyung Hi's hand free. She wrapped it around Ryan's cock, stroking him as she licked and sucked his balls. But then Kevin grabbed her wrist, brought her hand to his hard cock, slick with her own juices, and she stroked him, then turned her head to suck him so that she could taste herself on him. Ryan smacked his cock on her cheek insistently, and she almost giggled at his impatience.

She slipped her mouth off Kevin's sweet cock and said, "Patience boys, there's just one of me..."

"Then you're going to be busy," Ryan said, pressing his cockhead to her lips. She rolled her tongue around his cockhead, stroking Kevin and Hunter happily. Then she felt Mike pushing her legs back, his cock sliding smoothy into her, and she came again immediately.

"Fuck, watch her go," Jack moaned, pumping his cock between her tits, watching her cum while she sucked and licked Mike's cock.

Mike moaned and grunted as he fucked her hard and fast, his balls slapping on her ass while his cock plunged deep into her pussy. She came for him, doing her best to pleasure the others at the same time.

Hunter laughed, "Hey Mike, please be considerate and limit your time to twenty minutes when others are waiting to use the equipment."

Kyung Hi almost laughed in the middle of her orgasm, recognizing the paraphrase from the elliptical machines at her gym.

"You know guys," said Kevin, "We're wasting a target of opportunity here."

"Yeah, man, time to tap that ass," Jack agreed.

Kyung Hi moaned, lips wrapped around Hunter's cockhead. She'd never let any man other than David in her rear, and that had been years ago. Even though she'd kind of enjoyed it, he wasn't that big into anal. His thought was always, "God built the pussy specifically for sex. He buit the ass for something completely different."

"I'll go first," Hunter volunteered. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and laid on the bed. Mike slipped his cock out of her pussy and Jack climbed off her. She moved over, still on her back, laying down on Hunter, her heart pounding. She knew what they wanted, to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time. She wanted it too, but had no idea if she could take it.

"Let me lube up," Hunter said. He pulled her legs back and apart and pushed his cock up into her pussy. She moaned happily at the sensation. He pushed halfway into her, moved his hips to probe his cock inside of her, sending a thrill through her body, then he pulled out of her. He pulled her legs back farther, until her knees were beside her breasts. He brought his cock up and she felt the wet head push against her sphincter. She reached down, guiding it, feeling the first pressure as he began to enter her ass. She cried out, feeling her rear stretch to accomodate his thick cockhead, and then he was in her, just the head, in her anus. She gasped, laying back on him, rubbing her clit as his cock slid slowly into her.

"Hold her just like that," said Mike. Then he was between her legs, straddling Hunter's thighs. She looked down between her legs, saw him there, his cockhead entering her pussy. She watched with wide eyes and mouth open, feeling an incredible sensation of fullness as he slid into her. He pulled her hips down while Hunter held her knees back, and both of them slid deeper into her. She cried out in pleasure, and then her orgasm hit suddenly and powerfully, and she came as they began to pump her, Mike holding her hips in place, Hunter keeping her legs wide open. She gripped the mattress with her hands, looking down with disbelief at the sight of Mike's cock pushing deep into her, feeling the full thickness and length of both he and Hunter at the same time.

"How's that ass?" Kevin asked, laughing.

"Fucking tight, man!" Hunter moaned.

Kevin was kneeling on one side of her, Jack on the other, and she laid back on Hunter, grabbing their cocks with her hands, licking and sucking them as she came. It was perfect. It was amazing. She wanted all of their cocks at once. Ryan now straddled her abdomen, sitting on her, squeezing her breasts on his cock.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again," groaned Mike.

"Glaze the donut, man," Jack suggested gleefully.

Mike pulled out of Kyung Hi and she felt his hot cum spurt onto her labia, running down her pussy. Jack moved away from her, letting Mike take his place, and she licked him happily, tasting her pussy juices on him, letting the last drops of his cum ooze out into her mouth. Then she felt Jack's big cock pushing into her, and she came again, unable to take the wonderful pressure in her ass and her pussy at once.

"She just can't get enough of this shit," Kevin marvelled.

"That's okay, 'cause we're just getting started," said Mike, groaning happily.

Hunter was pumping her ass more insistently, and she knew he was close. She ground her hips down on him, and he moaned loudly, then his cum spurted deep in her ass. "Shit," he moaned as he came, "She's fucking ME with her ass!"

"I gotta try that ass," Ryan said.

"Go for it," Kevin said magnanamously.

They got off her, rolling her over again so she was on her hands and knees, Jack beneath her. She slid down onto his cock, taking it deep in her wet pussy, leaning forward over him, the sweat and cum dripping off of her onto his powerful chest. Ryan moved behind her quickly, grabbed her hips, and pushed his cock deep into her ass in one strong thrust. She took he and Jack fully into her at once, and she cried out in ecstacy. Kyung Hi looked and saw three cocks in front of her, and she took them into her mouth, one after the other, sucking and licking as she gasped with pleasure. She came hard and fast, sweat running down her body, feeling the cum slick on her skin.

"Fuck," Ryan gasped, "Fuck her ass is sweet."

"You haven't tried the pussy yet," Jack moaned. "I swear it's massaging my cock."

"I'm gonna cum," Ryan moaned. He popped his cock out of her ass suddenly, jacked off, his cum spurting onto her lower back, running quickly down between her buttocks.

Jack lifted her off his cock, changed his angle, and before her ass had time to recover he rammed his big cock deep into her. Kyung Hi cried out in surprise, unable to believe how huge his cock felt in her ass. He came immediately, pumping his cum in her ass, mixing it with Hunter's.

They took turns with her all afternoon, their cocks hard and long, deep in her pussy and her ass, always in her face. Finally, just before dinner time, they laid her on her daughter's bed, covered in sweat and cum, her whole body spasming with hours of pleasure. Her muscles were exhausted, her body limp.

"Hey, Mrs. Anderson, thanks for the great fuck," Kevin said lightly.

She rubbed her throbbing pussy happily, and smiled at them, watching them dress, "Thanks for helping me move Amy's room up here."

"We'll help you rearrange the whole house if this is the way you're going to thank us," Jack said, stuffing his still semi-hard cock into his shorts.

She purred, "I think I might just do that."

Hunter grinned, "Man, you are one hot chick, Mrs. A. Even Amy was a little hesitant to have another go with us."

She stared at him, "Another go...?!"

Hunter looked puzzled, "You didn't know? I figured that's why you were so hot today. I thought Amy must have told you about last weekend."

"Yeah, Mrs. Anderson," Mike nodded. "Your daughter fucks like a rabbit, but she's got nothing on you."

"Can you even imagine those two at once?" Hunter laughed to the other guys.

"Imagine it? I'm gonna dream of it," Ryan sighed. "Take it easy Mrs. A. If you and Amy want to have us over sometime, give a call, huh?"

Kyung Hi watched them leave, her mind spinning. Her little Amy...with those five guys?! A vision of her daughter sandwiched between these guys, cocks in ass and pussy, sucking and slurping on them, filled her mind. She felt a surge of lust at the thought. Amy wasn't so little anymore. They'd shared a forbidded pleasure.

The thought of sharing it together was so sensual, that Kyung Hi lay on her daughter's bed for an hour, masturbating, cumming alone.