PDA

View Full Version : My Wife's cousin visit (fantasy)

stoney21
03-05-2005, 06:23 PM
The Day of the Big O

One hot summer night, I came home late from working second shift. My wife was in bed like normal she had to get up with kids in the morning. I had just settled in on the couch to try watching some TV; it was Friday night at about 4:00 am. I was watching an old star trek episode when I must’ve dozed off. I felt horny as could be when I went to sleep. It must have been about an hour or so and I felt someone tugging on my zipper to my jeans. I thought I was dreaming so I kept my eyes closed. And fell back asleep a little. Again I felt a tugging at my zipper, not long after my jeans and underwear were off. I felt a warm sensation caressing my manhood, then a familiar yet unfamiliar feeling. My dick was being sucked on but it wasn’t my wife. I opened my eyes to see her cousin going up and down on my cock. Her cousin had come over to spend the night after her husband left her and her child. It had been a year now and she wanted some company. It was her 21st birthday and she had been partying it up most of night. My wife watched her kid while she went out.
She had my cock standing up straight in a second flat. She took my cock deep into her young throat, and licked the underside with her tongue, her tip of her tongue was flipping my balls a lil each time she moved it. She was sucking hard on my cock, so sex starved was she; she sucked wildly at first then slowed to a steady sucking motion on the upper half of my shaft. I was ready to blow my load right down her throat. She tasted my precum and slid down sucking me deep into her throat I exploded a big load into that sweet mouth. As I came she kept sucking on me getting me rock hard again.
I didn’t notice but my wife had got up and was watching from the doorway, she was busy fingering herself and had got lost in her own passion so she didn’t notice I seen her. Her cousin was still licking and sucking on my cock and now spun around
So I could eat out her sweet pussy. I started licking her already wet juices from her hole; it was sweet tasting, just like honey. I started licking her clit and she came almost instantly, squirting her juices into my mouth, it was so much cum I had to slurp it up, she was drenched all over, I kept licking her clit and sucking her juices out of her pussy and she climaxed again. This time covering my face in her juices.
I stuck my tongue deep into her wet hole and started fucking her with my long tongue; I could feel her tight pussy clenching my tongue. As I did this she buried my cock deep into her throat and held it there like an eternity she came again.
I was ready to fuck her brains out, guess she was ready to cause she released my cock from her mouth and spun so she was sitting on top with her nice young tits facing me, she slid down my shaft with her hot wet dripping hole. She had trouble at first getting my big hard cock into her, but she was so wet it wasn’t long and she had me deep into her tight pussy, I could feel her pussy clenching all around my cock she was so tight. She rode me fast and furious and came hard on my cock the heat was so intense I shot a big load deep into her honey hole as she came yet again.
Her pussy was so tight that I was still hard and after she recovered she continued to ride me, then she did something that surprised me, she called to my wife who was still busy in the doorway to come join us. They both had planned this for a birthday present for her cousin. It blew my mind. My wife came over and placed her pussy where I could eat it out while her cousin still rode my rock hard shaft. I was busy eating my wife’s pussy when I heard her cousin come again.
We all got up and went to our big king size bed and my wife lay down in the middle and her cousin lay down beside her. I put my cock into my wife’s pussy and started screwing her while I moved her cousins pussy so I could eat it out some more. It was now my wife’s turn and she moaned a loud long moan as she came, just then her cousin spun around and pulled out my cock from my wife’s pussy and sucked her juices dry from my shaft.
Her cousin grabbed the K-Y jelly from the headboard and coated my cock in it and then startled my wife so I could see her ass and wife’s pussy with one easy glance, she told me to fuck her in her ass. She wanted it hard and deep. Her ass was tighter then her pussy. It was a chore getting in but I eased into her pussy juiced asshole and started fucking her ass, she and my wife were busy hanging onto each other because I was pounding her ass so hard. Her cousin came hard and drenched my wife’s bush with her juices, she came so hard my balls felt the hot crème all over them and it made me cum. I pulled out spent from all the fun we had had, I lie next to my wife and fell asleep.
The next morning my wife was up getting breakfast for the kids when I felt a now familiar mouth on my cock again. Her cousin was getting me hard for another day of fucking, sucking and screwing her and my brains out. They both took turns all weekend long watching the kids, while the other one was busy doing the wild thing.
What a weekend, we now all enjoy many weekends like this one. Hell her cousin even brought over one of her girlfriends to join us but that is another story.