PDA

View Full Version : She taught me more than Accounting.

Cjack
02-16-2005, 04:07 PM
She taught me more than accounting
by Cjack
Copyright 2005

I was thirty years old when I went a Community college. I was married and we had just had our third child. My wife was a beautiful lady and we had been married for twelve years. Over the past four years I had a couple of affairs and a few one night stands. I always enjoyed seducing other married ladies.
In my first semester I kept my nose pretty close to the books and only got a couple of ladies. There were only a few that were close to my age that would play and most of the playing was in the parking lots. Mostly it was sucking and many of the women were just starting to do it.

In my second semester I had a female instructor that was my age, her name was Tammy. She was also married and had two small sons. She was a beautiful blond with blue eyes like mine and her skin was creamy white. She weighed in with a few extra pounds. Her husband, Tom, was a construction worker so he was gone from early mornings until early evenings except for weekends. Tammy only taught one or two classes a day and some were in the evenings. Both of us had a lot of free time.
I had some day and some night classes also. I had a lot of free time so I would kill it sitting around the student union lounge. That semester I had Tammy for one day class and one might class. She was the head instructor in my major subject so she also spent time in the lab. I was assigned to monitor the lab two or three hours a day and it seemed as if she was always hanging out there.
Our night class had about twenty people in it and one night she gave us a test that would take about and hour to complete. She said since we would be out early she was going to stop for a drink and any of the students could join her after we finished the test. So I joined her along with a few others.
We drink and danced for a while and we were all getting tipsy so it was time to go. Tammy and I were dancing and she was rubbing ageist me when she asked if I would fallow her home since we went in the same direction. I said sure I would stay right behind her. I didn't know where she lived but she pulled into a nice subdivision and then she pulled to the side of the street. I parked in back of her and went to see what her trouble was. The night was dark and the nearest street light was about half block away. The closest house was a block away.

We had been flirting and rubbing up ageist each other on the dance floor but I wasn't prepared for what was to come next. As I walked up to the car she had her blouse unbuttoned and was holding a tit out to me.
"I need fucked and I want it now," she said.
Who was I to say NO? I don't remember a lot about that night except that we got in the back seat and fucked for a while. She had a mid '60s T-Bird with the rounded backseat. I think you could have put a hot tub in it.The next day she did tell me her husband came looking for her right after I left. It seems she stopped about one and a half blocks from her home.
Over the next couple of months a lot of things happened. My wife and I became friends with her and Tom. We did some partying together while Tammy and I were fucking on the side. She taught me some things about bondage and the S/M lifestyle. One day She had some black and blue marks all over her body and I asked about it, she answered they were playing and she likes it, at the time I didn't understand it but later in our relationship I understood that she needed this.
She liked to take chances of getting caught. We would be riding down a street and I would watch her undress. She wanted sex in parking lots of supermarkets, the college and even a church while it was in session. In the college she would pull me behind an open door or into a closet to kiss. One Saturday we fucked on her desk while other instructors were in the same area. She always wanted to take my cum, she liked to pull her panties on and go home wet.
One night she told me to come by her house the next morning before I went to class. She said, "Tom always leaves to door unlocked and I want you to come in and rape me. Don't hold back, make me do what you want me to. Tie me up and hurt me some but please Master make me cum." I stopped the next morning and went in. She was laying in bed sound asleep, it was 10 am. She had kicked the covers back and all she had on was a pair of panties. She stirred as I tied her hands with some rope that was laying on her dresser. She really sit straight up in bed when I ripped her panties off of her beautiful ass. At first she screamed and then she became defiant saying things like:
"You aren't going to spank me are you?"
"You aren't going to put those clamps on my nipples are you?"
"You aren't going to bite my clit are you?"
"You aren't going to stick your big cock down my throat are you?"
"You aren't going to fuck me are you?"
"Please don't slap me around."
Over the next two hours I did everything she didn't want me to do, I didn't even make it to class.
One Saturday she called me at home about 8 a m. She asked me to meet her at the college about 10 a m. After we flirted some she asked me to come home with her saying her husband wasn't there. As we entered the house she asked me to wait in the living room while she went into the back of the house. I set down and there was a coffee table in front of me and across from it was another sofa. I heard her turn the music on.
Soon Tom came in and handed me a drink before he sit across from me. It was only a minute later that Tammy came dancing in and she was completely nude, She got up on the coffee table and danced to the song "Proud Mary" that was playing and then she left. Tom looked at me and said, "I know the two of you have been fucking for quite some time. Today she wants us both to fuck her at the same time and you know what Tammy wants Tammy gets. You will join us won't you?" I followed him to the bedroom where we had played out her rape just a couple of weeks before.
She was nude on the bed and laying with her head at the foot. Tom motioned for me to go ahead so I got on the bed in the other direction. As I played he watched and after I started licking her wonderful wet cunt he moved over to her head. She started sucking his soft cock while I eat her pussy. I could see the mirror closet doors were open and adjusted so she could watch all the action. Also standing in the back of the closet was a rifle. I wondered if this gun was loaded? Soon I forgot about it and watched her suck him as I slipped by hard cock to her.
Suddenly he stepped back slapping her face with first one hand and then the other saying, "You fuck the Bitch, that's what she wants and needs. She needs a big hard cock in her." He said a few more things as he left the room that I didn't hear because my attention had been drawn to her. As he hit her she had become like a wild animal. She was fucking like I hadn't seen her do before. She was begging me to pull her tits and hurt her. She asked me to slap her some more. She already had blood running from the corner of her beautiful mouth and it turned me on. I could have easily let the wild animal come out in me but someone had to maintain control, but I was fucking like one.
An hour later I left her laying wet on the bed. As I walked out to leave Tom stopped me and asked if we could go for a walk as he wanted to talk.
"Today was planned from the first night you fucked her in the car. Today is also the last time you will fuck her. The only way she can get off is to be forced to do things and to be slapped around. Myself I get off on her being a Slut and used by other men. I like her coming home with a wet pussy for me to clean out. There have been other guys before you and there will be a new one next semester."
Tom and I shook hands as I left.