PDA

View Full Version : Mina's Prelude - But no sex here

joys
02-16-2005, 11:54 AM
The below is just a fantasy which I know will not be true anymore....

I was really fucked up when I got divorced from my second wife. The first divorce was not too bad, we had no children and the love was gone for both of us and we managed to remain friends, but the second was a disaster in my life as we had a 5 year old son whom I adored and we still loved eachother but figured out we could not go on.

After a marriage and being the man of his home of 5 years, I slowly slipped into my previous active state, but this time, a lot more filled with sorrow. Speaking of my previous active state, it was full of nightlife, fooling around and drinking – lots of drinking which I had reduced during those 5 years, but the difference was, I was now a sad man. I was thinking this had been my last chance of sharing my life with someone and at an age of 40, I should abide to being alone for the rest of my life and I felt that I was close to hitting the bottom of the bottle again. Besides, who would want to be with a sad old loser at that age, I began thinking.

Well, it was one of those evenings when I was drowning in my drink at the bar which I am a regular visitor for 20 – yes, 20 years. I was thinking about my 2nd wife. How we had met – on the internet, how we met personally and how we became lovers. She was so passionate at first, even talked and agreed about my fantasy of being with other people. This was a fantasy of mine after my divorce with my 1st wife. My 2nd wife eventually opened the subject first and I had jumped to it. We even posted swinger profiles on the internet. But when she got pregnant and I had a talk with one responders on the phone, she pissed off and never wanted to hear about the subject again. I suppose the thought was turning her on but when it had a chance of reality, she felt she’d back up. Anyway, this has nothing to do with our divorce and I never again was pushy about it although I always kept it as a fantasy.

I had placed myself at a corner stool at the bar close to the door, where I could watch the people chatting but where allowed space only 1 or max 2 to approach me as I did not feel like any company.The bar was empty except for a few regulars of friends – well not really but familiar people, only some that I could call friends. Occasionally I joined their chats with only a few comments, occasionally talking to the barmaid whom I knew for 10 years from the times she was little girl picking up empty glasses. It was getting dark outside and started to snow. The stool at the corner of the bar that I sat was also next to the door and windows so I could see the tinf snowflakes were becoming to be fluffy and heavy and I began wondering how I could get home if snow continiued.

As I was telling something to the barmaid, Casia, I felt a cold breeze on my back and turned over. There was a tiny figure covered in snow, trying to shut the door against the wind. The figure jumped several times to shake out the snow and removed the hood with deep sigh. The figure was a very pretty young lady, looking like 23-25, with dark hair and large green eyes. She was not familiar here, although this bar was a “friends” bar. All the heads were turned to her as it was funny to see a tiny figure in snow jumping up and down, but when she removed her hood, they gave her a pleasant welcome smile and invited her. It was just to be polite, this place had never been a bar that you could hassle ladies.

She smiled and said thank you without looking anywhere in particular as she took her coat off. Heads were turned backed back to her as she was wearing a very tight black mini with black semi-transperant stokings which looked very sexy albeit her tiny figure. One of my friends politely invited her to sit to warm up but she said “It’s OK, Thanks, I’ll just wait at the bar”.

The bar was almost empty.. with me on one corner and another loser at the other. She took a quick look and jumped on the stool right next to me and offered her tiny hand saying “Hi… I’m Mina”. Now at that point, the first thing that came to my mind was this was a camera joke. I gave her my hand and introduced myself. She then gigled and said “I just jumped here.. Did you mind?”.

Yes I did mind… I was there for a peace of mind and all people there who knew me knew that I should be approaced cautiously. I gently said “not at all” as she asked for a glass of white wine and Casia winked to me – a sign that showed she’d put it on my bill if I didn’t have enough money.. I just frowned at her.

Mina was sitting on the stool next to me, very close even though there was plenty of room at the bar. Now, you know, women usually sit on bar stools with legs crossed or tight together, but she, despite her height which her feet could not meet the bar of the stool, was so casual that she leaned on her thighs to swing one leg free which was on my side. But this was so casual that I did not even take it sexually.

At this point, I must tell that I am not a well hung person either. I am 5,4 only but she was shorter than me, about 5.0 or 4.9

Well, Casia brought her wine and filled me up with another glass which I could drown in while a so cute girl sitting next to me and having nothing to speak about. But she spoke: “You a regular here?”. I answered with my coolest attitude and voice: “mmmm”. She dipped down her wine and called Casia and said “First time I’ve been here, looks cool”.

Now that did it. The least thing I needed was a child acting like an old guy sitting beside you, trying to talk with you on a long ride bus. I excused myself and went to the toilet, Hoping the kid would be gone for I made no attention to her. But she was there.

I hopped on my stool and called Casia to get me some cigarettes even though I had some, just to distract mina. She never looked my way for about 20 minutes when I was really down with vodka and she was at her 4th or 5th wine. She turned to me and smiled: “feeling OK”? I said “No”.

Then we began chatting as buddies at the bar. I told her my story and she told me her’s. I did not believe she was actually 35 and had a child, she really looked like 20ish. She was divorced too, but wouldn’t tell me why until we got close enough.

I remember I felt happy with her after a very long time, and I jumped off the bar to join our friends at the table with her. I was feeling happy again. I felt like a teenager in love, a hot feeling inside me when holding hands with this stranger.

Then I blacked out.

It happens, I can be talking and drinking with you but at a moment of drinks, I blackout. I don’t remember anything.

I woke up with the usual headache and found a note on my chest. I was at home. I was still drunk.. I thought 2nd wife would never leave me a note on my chest.. whiping my encrusted eyes, I read “Take care till I’m back if you want to, Love, Mina”. And a phone number. I stood up and looked out the window, my car was not there. I remembered nothing.

The first thing that came to my mind was to call Casia about my car, she said we left it here with the new girl… so I had no option to call her. Yes I could have got my car without calling her but I wanted an excuse to call her.

She answered the phone and I stammered. I asked her about the note and the car and when she answered I believed it was her.. I asked her out, and that was the beginning of our relationship

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24038)