PDA

View Full Version : Merry Fucking Christmas

NastyGuy
02-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Merry Fucking Christmas
By NastyGuy

This is a work of fiction.

I've never been a fan of company Christmas parties, especially since I don't mix well. This one was particularly boring to me because it was for the company my husband works for--an accounting firm.
This year my husband's boss decided to hold the party at his new mansion to show it off to all of his employees. I must admit that it was a huge place; much too large for just him and his wife I felt, but it was probably more of a status symbol than anything else. The mansion was in a very ritzy part of town, and had a long driveway meandering up to the front of the building. The lawn was well kept with the prerequisite iron jockey in the middle. The effect was more of cliché than anything else, but that was the main effect on meeting Ron's boss, Mr. Jones. I got the impression that Mr. Jones never did anything terribly original; not from our conversations; his choice in purchases; his sexy, blond secretary; or pretty much anything else I saw of him. I must admit that I seldom interacted with Mr. Jones directly. My impressions were based solely on the few interactions I had with him at Ron's company functions, and my conversations with Ron about work.
The company Ron works for only has about 25 employees, so everyone fit into Mr. Jone's home without a problem. Ron has tried to explain to me repeatedly exactly what he does at the firm, but I've ever quite understood it. I'm an Engineer, and accounting has always seemed like some kind of voodoo to me. Accounting isn't really math; it's something else entirely.
After Ron and I had been at this particular party for about two hours I was pretty bored. Dinner had been a fairly formal affair with rent-a-servents placing the plates in front of us, and cleaning up between courses. The conversation had mostly been about company business. I had tried to strike up a conversation with the woman sitting across from me, a small Asian woman Ron introduced as Raven, but nothing really came of it. Ron had told me about Raven before, and it was interesting to finally meet her. She was a bit of a mystery to Ron and everyone he had talked at the company. Raven's real name was Tuan-Linh, or something like it, but someone at the company had started calling her Raven because of her thick, black hair. Tonight she had it in a style that came around her shoulders looking like a bird's wings; obviously taking advantage of her nickname. She really should have worn her hair up since it would have made her look taller than her 5'2" in three-inch heels. Raven was polite, but seemed distant, sort of like Asian royalty.
I guess I was going to have to live with the fact that I was the only Engineer at this shindig and interesting conversation was going to be scarce.
After walking around the room with an untouched drink in my hand for an hour, listening politely to jokes about obscure accounting practices while my husband talked business, I finally managed to excuse myself. I looked around the mansion for a bathroom, and finally found one between two bedrooms.
I went in to refresh myself, and splash a little cold water on the back of my neck to keep me from falling asleep when I heard someone enter one of the bedrooms. I quietly turned off the light and opened the door a crack to see what was going on. I saw Mr. Jones and his secretary fumbling to take each other's clothes off. I watched until they were completely nude, with Mr. Jones' cock in his secretary's sexy mouth before I decided that I had seen one cliché too many that night. I just couldn't watch a 22 year-old woman have sex with her 57 year-old boss, and pretend to be doing it because she was interested in him rather than his money without screaming myself horse. I figured I could mention Mr. Jones' little indiscretion to Ron later; it would probably make good office gossip. I closed the door between the bathroom and their tryst, and then heard another couple enter the other bedroom. Darn it, I was trapped.
Well, I was still bored, so I figured I'd look in on the new couple to see if I could dig up any more good dirt for Ron, and maybe get some voyeuristic jollies. I opened the door just a crack to look in, and I saw Raven of all people; looking like she was in heat; pulling her dress up. Standing in front of her, trying to get his pants off, was Ron, my husband.
I wasn't bored anymore.
"I've been looking forward to this all night," I heard Ron say.
"God, I got myself sooo worked up over dinner, sitting across from you and your wife," Raven said to him as she worked at her dress. Ron bent down and took the hem of her dress in his hands and had it off over her head in one stroke. Raven wasn't wearing a bra or panties, just a garter belt holding up her stockings, and she had shaved her pubic area.
Ron asked her, "Why were you so hot from just sitting across from us?"
"You two are such a sexy couple!" she replied. "June's got that innocent girl-next-door look down, so young and sexy. I played with myself imagining you two fucking like animals before you came to this party!"
"We did! I couldn't stand watching her putting her dress on, so I bent her over a chair and fucked her in our bedroom," Ron said as Raven worked his pants down.
I was shocked! Not only was Ron getting ready to fuck this tiny Asian woman, but also he was telling her how he had fucked me earlier that same evening!
"She's so delicious! Do you think I could ever join you two for a fuck session?" she asked him as she freed his cock from his underwear.
"I doubt it, but I'll see what I can do," he said.
I could see Raven put her hands around Ron's cock, right at the base with the fingertips pointing up, almost like they were clasped in prayer around my husband's cock. "God, I love these," she whispered loudly. It almost sounded like she was saying grace before a meal. Raven then bent forward and took as much of my husband's cock into her mouth as she could. I might have mentioned before that Raven is small; well, Ron's over 6'4" tall, and has a cock that's in good proportion to his height. Raven could barely manage to get the head of Ron's cock stuffed into her mouth, but she was making a real meal of it. She was blowing Ron with more gusto than I ever had, and I love his cock. Her spit was just dribbling down his shaft and lubricating him for her hands as she gave him a double-hand-job while gobbling his cock.
She really did look like she had metamorphosed from an Asian ice-queen into an Asian whore in heat in those few minutes. She finally let go of Ron's cock with one of her hands so she could play with her clit. She was buffing her pussy with her hand really fast, and she managed to bring herself off after just a few moments, moaning around Ron's cock with lust.
Ron only took this for a few moments before he motioned her up and got her on the queen-sized bed. I knew what he had in mind because he really likes to eat pussy. He's eaten me out for hours at a time in the past, and I can tell you he's very good at it. He positioned Raven so she was lying on the bed on her back with her legs hanging over the edge, and then proceeded to lick down from her stiff nipples, past her hairless mound, down her legs and back up again, and then over her entire pussy. He was licking her from her asshole all the way past her clit! Raven told him she was getting close to coming, and he took her entire pussy mound into his mouth, sucking on her lips and all the way up to where her crotch fur would be! She stuffed her hand into her mouth to stifle her scream, but it was obvious from where I stood that she was having a very powerful orgasm. He kept her going like that for quite some time, and when she finally came down he stood up between her legs with his cock pointed right at her opening.
"Are you ready for this?" he asked her. "Do you think you can take all of it?"
"Oh, my God! I want you to fuck me with that huge cock even if it kills me! Stick me with it now!" she panted while fingering her clit.
Ron managed to work just the head between her glossy pussy lips, and then very slowly pushed into her while she moaned out her passion. She was so small that from my vantage point I could see her trim tummy actually expand from taking my husband's cock! That was MY HUSBAND'S COCK inside that woman, and I was silently hoping it would split her open.
Once Ron was hilt deep inside Raven he started pumping his man meat into her for all he was worth. Ron was pushing Raven all over the bed from the violence of his thrusts, and he finally grabbed her by the hips and lifted her ass off the bed to get a better angle for fucking; moving her on his cock instead. Raven was playing with her clit like a madwoman, flicking her fingers over it as Ron filled her with his cock, flinging her around like a rag doll.
"Oh, God, I can feel you filling me up. I'm stretching to take you," she told him.
"Raven, you're so tight! God I'm going to come!" Ron said.
"Shoot your load into me! I want to feel you shoot your hot, white come in my pussy while I come!" she moaned.
Ron started moaning out, and with a "Oh, June!" he shot his sticky come into Raven's womb as she came on his rod.
After they had both finished coming, Raven looked at Ron. "'Oh, June?'" she teased.
"I'm used to saying that when I come," he replied. They cleaned themselves off and dressed while chatting and then left the room, presumably to rejoin the party.
Boy, had I ever stopped being bored. I had just witnessed my husband fucking another woman. What was I going to do about that, I wondered. I waited a few minutes before leaving the bathroom through the bedroom Mr. Jones and his hired tart had been fucking a little while before.
When I rejoined the party, I circulated around the room for a while. As before, I politely listened to some accounting jokes, but this time my drinks didn't go untouched. I don't know how many I had, but it was enough to get me pretty tipsy. That might not have been difficult to do considering that I was in shock from what I had witnessed.
I kept wondering what I was going to do about finding Ron with Raven? Was I going to confront him? Did I want a divorce? I could easily support myself on my salary alone, but did I really want to leave Ron? He was a good man, excepting this one fling, and he was a really good lover. I could remember how it felt when he had filled me up earlier that evening if I thought about it. In fact, the crotch of my panties felt pretty wet right then. Could it be from what I had just witnessed? Why hadn't I burst in on them before he plunged into her? Was it because I wanted to watch him fuck another woman? Did I enjoy seeing Raven give him a blowjob, and Ron go down on her? Did it turn me on to watch him fill up this sexy little Asian woman so much she could barely take him? Did it arouse me to see him pump his come into her? Did it?
I finally decided it did. So now that I was drunk and horny, what was I going to do about it? I spotted a fairly attractive man by the wet bar, and sidled up next to him. I remembered seeing him earlier that evening, but I couldn't remember under what context. All I knew was that he was pretty sexy, and from the looks he was giving me I could expect some action out of him. We talked for a while, I don't remember what about. I do remember he said his name was Brian.
Finally I asked him if he would like to go upstairs, and he agreed eagerly. I led him back to the same room that I had caught Ron and Raven fucking in just a while before, and closed the door behind us without locking it.
Brian was almost as tall as Ron, but he was a little slighter. Brian also had almost-black hair compared to Ron's sandy blond. He would do.
I took my clothes off in a flash and stood before him completely naked and very aroused; more from the idea of getting even with Ron than from the prospect of fucking Brian at that point. If I hadn't been so nervous I probably would have put on a striptease for him, but I was in a hurry. Brian started working his pants down, but I stopped him and removed them myself, taking his cock in my hand and standing up to kiss him. When we broke the kiss I took his shirt and tie off of him. I wanted us to be completely naked, nothing between us while we fucked.
I worked back down his body and took his cock in my mouth, giving him as sloppy a blowjob as Raven had to Ron earlier, but Brian stopped me after a few moments and pushed me back on the bed. I thought he wanted to fuck me right then, but after he lay me down with my legs hanging over the edge, he got on the bed and placed a couple of pillows under my shoulders and neck. He then knelt on the bed above my head and tilted my head back so that I was looking up at his cock. I playfully licked at the head of his cock, still not sure what he had planned, but willing to go along. He placed the head of his cock right at my lips, and I took it in my mouth, starting to give him a blowjob, and he started working his hips forward to thrust his cock further back. I'd never deep-throated a guy before, and it looked like Brian had decided that I was going to do it right then! I started to choke and tried to change my position, but Brian just pushed down on my shoulders to hold me in place. He stopped pushing his cock back into my throat, and I calmed down and stopped struggling. He started caressing my neck and it felt like my throat was starting to relax. I started to realize that I might be able to do this. He started slowly fucking my mouth, going deeper with each thrust as my throat muscles relaxed to take him until his balls were nestled against my upper lip.
Brian made sure to pull out long enough for me to catch my breath on each thrust, and he kept the pace slow. It was probably ten minutes later when I heard the door open. With Brian's cock down my throat I really couldn't move into a position to find out who had caught us, but Brian didn't sound surprised.
"Can you believe this?" Brian asked. "She's got me down to the base! Quick," he said as he sucked air. "Get the camera! I want a picture of this!"
I heard the other person leave the room and quietly close the door, but Brian kept fucking my throat at a slower pace, trying not to come too quickly. Shortly after the mystery guest returned with the camera, and I heard Brian say "Smile!" Several photos were taken of us, and I could see someone moving around the bed snapping them off, but I couldn't tell whom it was. I started fucking myself with my hand to really make the pictures something to remember, and I could tell whoever it was had gotten up on the bed to take some close-ups of Brian's cock down my throat, and my hand in my pussy, but I still couldn't tell who it was!
After probably ten pictures were taken I could hear the rustle of clothes being removed, and then I could feel two sets of hands spreading my thighs apart as Brian leaned forward to help our new friend. Whoever it was was an accomplished pussy-eater. I was sure it wasn't Ron because he works up the inside my legs, tickling my thighs with his tongue for a long time before licking my lips. Whoever this was seemed to enjoy licking around my lips without actually going inside for a while before working their tongue between my lips. My new friend worked their tongue into my vagina, and up to my clit over and over, and considering how hot I was, it wasn't going to be long before I came.
"I'm going to come," I heard Brian say.
I heard a woman's voice say, "So is she, and it's going to be big," and then my unknown friend started licking me hard on my clit.
That was it. I couldn't hold out any longer, and I came wetly on the mystery woman's face as Brian started shooting his load down my throat in a rush. I came for quite a while, and Brian finally pulled his softening cock from my mouth, a few spurts of his man-juice coating my lips as the last few waves of my orgasm ran through me.
I took several deep breaths, tried not to pass out, and just relaxed from my orgasm. I could feel the mystery woman working her way up my body, and I just had time to make her out before she tongue-kissed me so I could taste my own juices. It was Raven!
I was still shocked at what she had been doing with Ron earlier, but what could I do right then? I felt like I had run a marathon, and I couldn't throw off the diminutive woman even if I had wanted to. She lay on top of me, rubbing her nipples over my own as she kissed me for quite a while. I heard Brian say, "Now that's a hot sight," and I could see the flash as he took more photos.
I wasn't finished. I managed to push Raven to the side and said: "Let's really give im something to remember!" as I started rubbing my pussy.
"You don't think we have already?" Raven asked, but she did the same, and Brian took pictures as we posed for him, fingering ourselves, fingering each other, and eating each other out. The whole thing ended up with me eating Raven out while Brian pumped me good doggy-style from behind until I came for the last time that night. After I came, Brian pushed his cock into Raven and pumped her until she came, and then blew his wad on her hairless pussy where I licked his white come from between her lips.
What I hadn't remembered from earlier that night was that Brian had arrived at the party with Raven. I didn't feel any pressure to tell him how she had fucked my husband earlier because she came right out and told him about it. I admitted that I had seen Raven and Ron, and she surprised me again by telling me that she had seen me in the bathroom watching her and Ron, and she had never even been worried about it!
I made Brian and Raven promise to email me the pictures, since the camera was digital, and then I promised to say yes when Ron asked me for a three-way with Raven as long as they didn't tell him about our three-way that night.
That was several months ago, and Ron hasn't brought it up yet. I've decided that tonight I'm going to treat Ron to a great home-fixed meal, and a great time in bed. Afterward I'll bring up Raven and Brian and see if I can work the conversation around to a four-way. Do you think Ron will go for it?

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24059)