PDA

View Full Version : The Lesson

IM1469
01-18-2005, 03:06 PM
The Lesson

For her experience and knowledge, Diane should have advanced beyond administrative assistant. However, blunt statements coupled with attitude stopped any promotions. Often I caught hell for things she said and did despite repeated warnings to tone down her opinions and keep her personal life out of the office. The company could always find her wild streak a reason for dismissal under the catch all “moral turpitude.” Nevertheless, we were assigned the important projects because we completed our tasks in detail without error or omission.

Divorced, 35, no children, making decent bucks as an analyst in the merger and acquisition dept. of a large financial corporation the fair skinned natural red head with a petite figure could easily have her choice of men. For years she was involved with Don, 44 , married, owner of a lucrative advertising/graphics firm who if did divorce, would be taken to the cleaners.

Me, I was single, 25, with the company during college and just finished grad school at night. Despite our age and gender gap, Diane never resented my being her supervisor. By contrast, I was quiet and introspective with an intensity for work that gave me little personal or recreational time. I was 6 when dad passed away suddenly at an early age. My mother, Sarah, found herself a young widow with not much in the way of financial resources that early in life. Still she managed to keep the house together changing jobs hoping to finding one to solve our financial problems while concealing the reality of how close we came to losing it all. No doubt those events molded my character.

Remarkably attractive at age 44, 5’6” and 112 lbs., Sarah kept up on contemporary styles and current events. She maintained that a youthful mind went a long way in keeping a youthful appearance. Sarah and Diane developed a friendship from visits to the office when she would meet me for lunch. When she called, Diane usually answered first and they would converse like best friends. There were times she met Diane for lunch or happy hour that I never knew about, but that was me, oblivious to the obvious if it didn’t involve work. Both Sarah and Diane were always telling me that I needed to get a life.

It was the usual Saturday night with homework… laptop, pizza and a couple of Coors spread over the dinette table when the door buzzer broke my train of thought. A messenger verified my name and address prior to my signing for a delivery consisting of a business envelope , a large padded mailing envelope, and gift wrapped box. Addressed to me from “ Diane, Don & Associates.”, they were marked in what order to open. At first I didn’t make the connection until I recognized Diane’s handwriting then the suspense set in. What the hell was it, some type of clandestine info too sensitive to divulge at work? My interest was definitely piqued.

Removing the contents from envelope #1, I was told to follow instructions closely in consecutive order, pay strict attention regardless of content, do not jump ahead and anything not understood would be clarified in the last envelope concealed in the gift box. The padded mailing envelope contained a CD with instructions to watch in its entirety without skipping forward. Also, “FOLLOW THE UNSPOKEN DIALOG TO SEE IF I KNOW WHAT I’ M BEING TOLD…THIS IS THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING THE REAL MESSAGE. PAUSE OR REPLAY IF NECESSARY.”

I anxiously put the CD in the player, and hit the play button. A logo credited the presentation to “Diane, Don & Associates Productions” with unpaid non professional individuals portraying actual scenes. There was subtle background piano music, the mellow type you would hear in a lounge. The scene began with a camera angle pointed downward as a female with very shapely legs wearing medium height heels walked into the room. Continuing movement up a waist high shot revealed a sheer yellow oriental print robe that came just over the hips. Turning her back to the camera, she removed it then casually dropped it to the floor. Turning towards the camera but not a full frontal, you realized she was wearing a beige lace garter belt that held up very sheer light tan stockings. Her lean thighs, rounded hips, flat abdomen with smooth skin led me to think she was a model. Her pubic hair was neatly brushed and trimmed almost looking coiffured. I knew from the skin tone and dark pubic hair it was not Diane. The camera made a slow but steady climb revealing a matching lace demi cup under wire bra forming a nice cleavage. Joined by a man who embraced her I heard them kissing, but still no clue to their identity. As the camera slowly raised up I was stunned. Not knowing if I passed out and came to, but Jesus H. Christ….it was Don and my mother, Sarah.

They moved to the bed engaging in foreplay before maneuvering into the “69” position. She seemed very relaxed and appeared to thoroughly enjoy what she was doing. Minute detail was revealed from multiple cameras fading from one angle to another leaving no doubt Don’s quality award winning production company did the filming. Even her makeup was professionally done as to avoid any tawdry appearance.

Tight shots, full shots, expression shots, nothing was overlooked. She was open and oozing as his tongue worked her pussy in, out, up, down, over and around. She had no difficulty in providing him with ample stimulation during the extended scene. As my shock subsided I was captivated with the sensual and erotic presentation despite knowing the participants.

When the action slowed to resumption of fondling and foreplay, a knock interrupted them. Diane entered the room with Ray, a co-worker of my late father. Over the years he kept in contact remembering to send holiday greetings and invitations to family events sponsored by the company. He never disguised his feelings for Sarah but her priorities were children , the home, and dealing with life’s unexpected crises with little time for anything else Although welcome for visits, Sarah always said he needed a cold shower. He was persistent and at times she was reluctant to refuse but their friendship remained plutonic. However, on this night Sarah invited him with full intentions to upgrade his relationship to intimate.

Keeping with the tempo, Diane unbuttoned 3 shoulder buttons allowing her dress to drop to the floor. Her attire of deep royal blue heels, matching stockings, garter belt and shelf cup bra created a magnificent contrast with the fair skin and red hair.

Sarah was helping Ray undress though he seemed to have no difficulty on his own. A business professional, meticulous in grooming, he maintained himself physically as well. He looked the same as when I first met him many years prior.

His scant briefs made a thin disguise to conceal his obvious desire for Sarah. As she licked his nipple, he fondled her breasts before opening her bra demanding “those puppies be let free to play” Lightly pinching and massaging her nipples pausing to caress them with his tongue, aroused her more. The sensualities escalated with her rubbing one nylon stocking leg against the other producing a sizzling rustle. Taking the cue he removed his briefs, exposing a well hung phallus that looked like it worked out at its own gym. Cupping it with both hands, she slowly worked her way down his torso. He had long awaited the time his cock and her met. With fingers running deftly through her hair and drawing her closer, she slowly worked the mushroomed tip before gradually consuming the shaft.

Moving to the bed, Sarah laid back resting on her elbows. Ray knelt between her open legs enjoying the feel of her silken hosiery of her calves seductively running along his flanks. Laying the underside of his erection and gliding it up and down her slit, he intermittently tapped it’s head against her open folds. There were no signs of anxiety on her part when Diane’s fingers held open Sarah’s fleshy curtains. Slowly working his cock into her, careful not to end things too soon, Sarah assisted his entry with short thrusts of her own. Gradually she laid back sensing complete insertion was forth coming and offered nor resistance when Ray firmly laid her flat out, pan caking her firm round breasts.

All 8 inches of his stiff cock guided by short firm strokes steadily packed its way into a wet open hole that sealed tight around its girth. There was no physical resistance on her part while the vocal resonance was consistent with approval and satisfaction. By nature she was not a demanding woman though she was not shy to speak up. She coaxed him on in a penitent voice of her regrets holding him off so long. Begging him to bring it on she broke into a full hump.

Legs that caressed him soon opened butterfly like before slowly closing to wrap around him A loud cry coinciding with popping her feet free from her shoes left to dangle from her toes, punctuated the release of 20 years of anguish. The exclamation came with the drop of each.

Not lost was Don and Diane’s appearance in vignettes. Their love making was more hedonistic and casual compared to the sensual and eroticism of Sarah and Ray. By contrast, Diane’s pleasurable moans were pale in comparison to the OOOOHHHHH Zone that Sarah reached. I paused the video when Ray pumped his ejaculation into her encouraged by her pronounced approval. Again I hit the pause when Sarah released a series of orgasms that thoroughly pleased her It was clear having him deep inside was revitalizing a woman who held so much back so long. Working her with varying speeds and length of strokes, she reciprocated to please him yielding to his fantasy of fucking her into submission.

The harmony of the women’s voices played to one another driving up their level of ecstasy. Both men were doing extremely well in attending the wants and desires of the two ensuring a steadily escalation. Neither woman was bashful about putting their heart and soul into it and celebrated the rewards for their efforts. Nor did they ignore satisfying the needs of their lovers leading them to suspension in a state of ecstasy.

Though surprised, Sarah did not rebuff Diane‘s when she spontaneously initiated “Jill Thrill.” Not being a novice, she knew how to subdue Sarah’s inhibitions permitting her the revelry of receiving the affections of another woman. The sensual seduction combined with Sarah’s own desires created orgasms beyond the realm and origin of what she was accustomed to. Laying head to toe , the color contrast of the nylon hosiery as legs became intertwined and the friction of stockings rubbed together with a sultry sizzling hiss increased their physical attraction. Diane’s fine red pubic hairs lapped away at Sarah’s before synchronizing rhythm to engage their genitalia. Holding open her and Sarah’s mons Diane spurted her orgasm into an ecstatic and animated Sarah creating a “forever bond.” I knew the gap that she filled as mother, father and good friend to her children after dad’s death created voids for her. Although Ray filled the empty echoes left in her life, it was the “female best friend bond” established with Diane as the one person she could share anything with that finally filled the other major void in her life. At last she was able to close the remaining personal gaps.

Later in the throes of lusty fuck with Don she confessed to a different sense of eroticism than with Ray. With the intent of having sex with Ray, there was an idea of what it would be like and in fact was better than anticipated. But Don sparked a ribald sense of excitement. Though he was somewhat of a stranger, he was the lover of her new best friend. What Ray started, Don expanded by vigorously feeding her fervent appetite. In a variety of positions, which were new for Sarah, she was able cut loose her sexual prowess and fully exercise new found freedoms. With her legs straight up laid against his shoulders they traded as series of intense orgasms that completed her transformation.

As the scenes segued with varied features of twosomes, threesomes and foursomes, they focused on the intense emotional and physical harmony. Sarah seemed to sensually consume her lovers and meld their body into hers giving freely of herself holding nothing back, casting aside inhibitions and exploring wonderland. Diane captivated her lovers with an eroticism drawing them deeper to her culminating in an intense craving for one another. But these were mortals who like all others had limits.

Now resting in the comfort zone having reached the extended limits of lusty indulgence, the two men would have to wait for another time to grow their legends. Diane and Sarah privately experienced the residual effects of latent orgasms as traces of their lovers evaporated. Mussed hair, twisted stockings well marked with stains of passion, low sighs, illustrated a picture of well exercised women in their various postures of blissful repose. The camera focused on Sarah as the scene faded to a close.

Most remarkable and impressionable was the change in her appearance. It seemed an erasure at some point removed the lines of stress and strain that were subtly apparent. The hue of her skin was more alive and a natural calm replaced the pensiveness.

Despite what I just saw, I could not judge her in her quest for need. I did not look at her for having stepped out of bounds given who she was or her age. Rather, it expressed the sexual side of the soul for it too needs to be fed. I always looked at how she loved people and how they loved her but never thought of the physical love she needed.

It ended with Sarah’s epilogue in a scene by herself. Stepping from the shower with her hair wrapped in a towel, she spoke while putting on a fresh garter belt and stockings before further dressing.

“I trust that you watched the entire video before arriving at this part. If you didn’t, you missed the point and can’t go back to pick it up without something being lost in it’s interpretation. For 20 years, the focus was on my children when in fact they grew up a long time ago. I continued to focus on them and not on myself. I do not hold it against either of you since I made the choice. However, looking back I see now that I could have had done things for myself without having taken anything away from the two of you. Today, I was able to salvage part of that before it would be gone forever. Do not hold that against Diane or me. I am not trying to run your life when I tell you that you need to get out and get a life of your own outside work. Do not let yourself get to the point that I finally arrived at, mainly if something didn’t happen FOR Sarah, something would happen TO her. Sometimes people never learn by listening, sometimes they only learn through observing. I hope I was able to get this life’s lesson through to you.”

Slipping into a dress, she continued to speak. “ I’m fine and assure you that both Don and Ray treated me well. I feel so much more satisfied and relieved having had this opportunity. It is not going to change the type of person I am but certainly change how I feel inside. It has provided me with a defining moment where I can move on with my life with a new outlook and better focus.”

“ So, Diane, Don and Ray are spending the evening together. Gavin, the cameraman and editor, asked if I would help edit the tape. Since you are viewing this on Saturday night, wait for me to give you a call on Monday or Tuesday. Oh yes, you can open the gift box and I hope you find it useful” With a wink and a smile she stepped from view as the camera operator layed down the camera to focus on an empty chair and room.

I opened the gift box and found a card that read, “A Little Something….From Your Friends Who Care.” Inside was a paid voucher for a deluxe weekend for two at a Marriott of my choice. It was signed by Diane, Don, Ray, and with all her love….Mom!

I thought back to the CD and what she had said. I realized how the two women were able to balance their lives and the dimension of them. Whereas one synchronized herself from the intensity of a rough work week, the other was putting together the pieces of a puzzle left out of her life. Looking at myself, I saw a person further withdrawing from life. But the most haunting vision was their smiles of satisfaction from giving and getting love from life. I could only derive my smiles from the satisfaction of doing my job, something that would never love me back.

Yes, I eventually got to use the pass…No it was not with Sarah or Diane, although the latter and I did eventually hook up. I also learned something else….though working fewer hours, I still got paid the same., no one particularly noticed my absence and I still had my work recognized. You are never too old to listen to your mom no matter how much education you have or what your title is. Oh yes, if you are so single focused and have only one thing to smile at, then you too need to get a life.