PDA

View Full Version : When you least expect it . . .

Darlene
01-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Fantasy #1

I’m in a loud dark nightclub with friends - - having a few drinks - and a lot of fun. Dancing a lot ! I feel the eyes of a guy at the bar on me, and I begin to dance more erotically - trying to keep his attention. I feel his eyes checking out every inch of my body and I love it. I purposely bend forward allowing him ample view of my breasts (which are snuggly encased in a lacey black push-up bra - showing off my 36 D's). He finally walks over and grabs me - - pulls me close to him (so that I feel his raging hard-on) and whispers into my ear "can you feel what you’ve caused ?" - as he says this I reach down feeling the obvious bulge in his pants and reply "is that my fault ?" with a sly smile. He says " yes it is your fault - and its about time you do something about it" and he leads me off the dance floor - to a dark heavily populated level of the bar. He proceeds to back me up against the wall - - and wastes no time in undoing my shirt - so that only the thin lace of my demi push up hides my erect nipples from view. He tilts his head, pulls the lace aside and sucks one nipple into his mouth as I gasp. he trails a path now to my mouth - and kisses me deeply, pressing his body to mine -and grinding his groin into me. He turns me around raises my arms to shoulder level and presses my hands to the wall grasping them both over my head in his hand. With his other hand - he begins to caress my ass - and slowly lifts my skirt up over it - exposing my matching black lace thong. As I look back over my shoulder - he kisses me again - and whispers ("they love your ass baby" - which leads me to realize that there are about a dozen people standing around us - - eyes fixed on me. He spanks my ass roughly, and I respond with a squeal. "Is that warm on your ass ?" he asks - and begins to rub the area he slapped. "Do you like having them look at you ?" he again whispers into my ear (his breath warm on my neck) - - "Yes - very much" I reply. "Does it excite you ?"- - "Yes - very much" " Are you wet ?" " Yes very much" . . . and he reaches down to feel my eager lips. " You are VERY wet - and very ready - do you want me to fuck you now ?" " Yes please..." I beg of him to fuck me. I try to turn around to face him - but he asserts his grip on my hands above my head against the wall - - and with his other hand - pulls my thong down off my hips - - and then tells the woman standing beside him to take them off. She does so and then kisses him - - I’m bewildered and angry - - why when he ahs me here so vulnerable would he kiss her ? He then tells her to undo his pants - she complies - - to stroke his already rock hard cock - she complies - - to kiss my bare ass - - she complies - - to feel the wetness between my legs - she complies. the feeling of another woman’s hands in my pussy drives we wild - especially knowing that they are all watching...He tells her to step aside and he presses tightly against me and tells me in a strong voice - that Ill have to ask his wife for his cock. I’m stunned but far too excited to care or argue - - "please let him fuck me - - pleaseeeee" I cry to her. She reaches between us and guides his cock to my wet pussy, rubs it between my lips and finally says - "take it - but only if I get to lick his cum out of you when he's finished". I eagerly agree and he proceeds to ram all of his hardness inside me with one deep stroke. I whimper with delight and when he slowly pulls out of me - inch by agonizing inch and then suddenly thrusts his whole body against me pounding inside me with power - - I cum in torrents - my whole body quivering on his cock. He gives no rest but continues to ride me from behind - in deep strong strokes - - until his wife finally says - - "you may fill her now" and he rams his cock hard and deep inside me with his orgasm. If not for his hand holding mine above my head I would collapse in a heap - - He instructs his wife to suck his cock clean and put it away. He buttons my shirt, straightens my skirt - smiles at those who had observed, asks his wife if she has my panties "yes" and lifts me up into his arms. "You can lick her as long as you like - once we're back at the room" he informs his wife - and he carries me out of the bar and into a cab. Once in the cab (heading to their room) he pulls me back into his lap with my back to him, looking at her he says "you can't wait to taste her can you hon ?" - - he reaches down and lifts my skirt - exposing my bare shaved pussy to her and demands "feel her pussy baby - - she's so tight still" she uses her fingers to explore me and moans softly "Mmmmm" bringing her fingers to his mouth and offering him our combined juices. " You taste her now..." and with that she kneels on the floor of the cab and spreads my legs wide before her - "beautiful" she says as she leans to lick me... undefined