PDA

View Full Version : Summer lovin'

Dirty_D
01-06-2005, 10:45 PM
This is the first erotic story I've written, so any feedback is appreciated.

My wife, Simone, and our two closest friends, David and Sarah, had rented a summer house for a couple of weeks of R&R by the beach. We'd paid a fair bit, but it was worth the cost; the place was well appointed with a pool, and modern furniture inside, plus we were in an isolated area where there were no other sounds but the calls of some sea birds, and the crashing of waves on the shore.

David had been taking full advantage of the seclusion by fishing almost every day. He'd even managed to feed us a few times. Simone and Sarah had been working on their tans, laying out by the pool all hours of the day, while I'd been just lazing about reading, or having a swim.

One hot afternoon, while David out was hunting for the catch of the day, I decide to take a dip to cool down. Sarah and Simone were in their usual positions, laying on their stomachs worshipping the sun, when Simone called to me as I was walking past.

"Hey, Babe, could you rub some lotion into my back before you dive in?"
"Sure" I replied.

My wife, Simone, is hot. She's about 5'8", with shoulder length light brown hair, green eyes, a sleek, athletic build, and gorgeous C cup breasts.
We went to different high schools, and met through David, who she went to school with, we've been together for years.

Sarah is an old school friend of mine who met David through me. She's 5'5" with long, wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She's got a more petite build than Simone, and I'd say her breasts are a B cup. I actually had a thing for her back in high school, which she knew about, but the circumstances were never right, and we never got together, but remained firm friends.

I walked over to Simone and grabbed the bottle of coconut tanning oil as she undid the strings of her bikini top.
"I'm trying to get rid of my tan lines" she said.
I squirted some of the oil on her back and began to rub it in, enjoying the sensual feel of her tight body.
“Mmm, that feels nice, you can rub me down anytime” She said, half joking.
“I think you’d better do my front, just in case”
She rolled over onto her back and removed her bikini top altogether. I squirted more of the oil onto her chest and started to rub it in, massaging her breasts. I worked my way down her stomach, and decided to massage some into her legs, working my way up her thighs. Feeling a bit cheeky, I lightly rubbed her pussy through her bikini bottom.
“Hey, behave yourself! We’ve got company” She chided.

It was then that Sarah asked if I’d do her back, since David wasn’t around. Since we were good friends, I thought nothing of it.
Sarah untied her bikini top, and I started to rub the oil into her back, quietly enjoying the opportunity.
“Hey, Sim, would you mind if he did my front too?” Sarah asked.
Simone looked at me and said it was fine if I didn’t mind. Trying not to sound too eager, I accepted.
Sarah rolled over, removing her top, and revealing her breasts to me for the first time in the 14 years I’d known her. I squirted on more oil, probably a bit too much, on her and started to massage it into her firm tits, savouring the moment. She was obviously enjoying herself too, because her small, dark nipples started to stand up and she let out a soft moan. I gave them a gentle squeeze and continued rubbing her tits.
I could feel my dick starting to get hard, and was about to stop before my enjoyment was too obvious when Sarah placed her hand on it, gave a gentle squeeze and let it go.
“I think the least we can do is return the favour, hey Simone?” she asked my wife.
Simone agreed “Yeah, why not? Lay down , Honey, and we’ll give you a rub down.

With my dick still half hard, I laid down between them. Sarah grabbed the bottle of oil and sprayed way too much onto me. She giggled and said “Now what are we gonna do with all that?”
They both started to rub me down, massaging the oil into my chest. To use some of the excess that Sarah had squirted onto me, Simone started rubbing down my legs. Sarah joined her, and together they worked their way up my legs, lingering on my inner thighs.
Being oiled up by two gorgeous women was more than I could handle, and my enjoyment became obvious when my cock stood, fully erect inside my shorts.
“Hmmm, now what do you suppose we do with that?” asked Sarah.
“I dunno, I guess we could oil it up too” replied Simone, with a wicked grin on her face.
With that, they undid my shorts, and pulled them off me before I could protest, with my 7” dick standing tall, the head fat and purple like a ripe plum.
“Mmm, now that’s a nice cock you’ve got there, Pete. You’re a lucky girl, Simone”
“Thanks, you should see what he can do with his tongue!” Simone replied.
They both began to rub the left over oil into my engorged cock, slowly stroking it up and down, and massaging my balls. I reached a hand between Simone’s legs, and pulled her briefs to one side. The sight of her and her best friend playing with my cock was already getting her wet.

I slid two fingers into her tight pussy, and started to gently finger fuck her. She let out a moan of pleasure, leaned forward, took my engorged cockhead into her mouth, and started sucking it while Sarah began to massage my balls.
“Hey, Sim, mind if I have a taste?” she asked.
“Mmmm, no, go right ahead” Simone replied.
She took her mouth off my dick, which was quickly replaced by Sarah’s. Simone stood up and removed her bikini bottoms, revealing her neatly trimmed bush to us both, as Sarah started to hungrily suck on my cock, expertly flicking her tongue around the head to put me in a state of complete bliss. I then felt Simone lowering herself down on my face, facing Sarah, obviously wanting me to eat her pussy. I started gently licking around her outer lips, deliberately avoiding her clit, and then parted them with my tongue, and probed her hole. She began grinding her now soaking wet pussy onto my face, and I knew it was time to give her what she craved. Using just the tip of my tongue, I started to lightly flick at her clit, gradually increasing the pressure until she was moaning loudly.
“Oh, God, yeah, oh, Sarah, let me suck his cock” She said though her gasps of pleasure.
“OK,” said Sarah ”and I’ll see what I can do for you”
Sarah relinquished my cock to Simone, who leaned forward and took my cock back into her mouth, the vibrations from her moans feeling like a hummer. Meanwhile, I saw Sarah move around behind Simone, kneel down and started to lick her asshole, something even I hadn’t done for her. She obviously enjoyed it, because she started moaning louder, and grinding her pussy harder onto my furiously licking tongue. Sarah then slid a finger into Simone’s pussy and started fucking her while I licked her engorged clit, and Sarah ate her ass.
Simone took her mouth off my cock, gasping, and started moaning even louder, close to cumming.
“Oh, God, please don’t stop, ooohhh”
What happened next took both me and Simone by surprise; Sarah took her finger out of Simone’s pussy, dripping with my juices, and proceeded to finger fuck my wife’s asshole! I’d tried to before, but Simone had always stopped me, saying it was dirty, and now she was so taken in the moment that she was letting her best friend do it!
This was enough to take Simone over the edge, and she came loud and hard as I started to suck on her clit, and Sarah pushed her index finger all the way into her ass.
“Ooohhhh, oooooh, yessss!” she screamed as her body spasmed.

When her orgasm eventually subsided, Simone rolled over onto her back, eyes closed, catching her breath. With one hand she gently played with her soaked pussy, enjoying the warm afterglow in the sunshine.
“I think it’s my turn now, mind if I take him for a ride, Sim?” Sarah asked.
Simone was only capable of a few incoherent moans, which Sarah took as a “Yes”. She stood in front of me and pulled off her bikini bottoms, revealing her completely bald pussy to me.
“You like?” she asked.
“Oh, yeah, I like. Sim won’t let me shave hers”
“Hmm, we’ll have to see what I can do about that”
She got down on all fours before me.
“Let’s go doggy, I wanna take that thing in all the way” she said.
Needing no encouragement, I got on me knees behind her and let my cockhead pop into her soaking wet pussy, finally living out my teenage fantasy.
She felt a bit looser that my wife, but still fairly tight. I started easing my cock into her, savouring the feel of a different woman around me, when she pushed back onto me hard, taking my cock all the way in. “Oooh, yeah, that is nice. I think Simone’s been greedy with you” she said.
I put my hands on her ass, and started to pump away at her. She clearly liked it a bit rougher than Simone, because when I gave her a few playful slaps on the asscheeks, I felt her pussy muscles clench, and she’d moan with pleasure.
By now, Simone had recovered and decided to join us. She stood behind me while I was fucking Sarah, leaned to my ear and said “Bet you won’t last long if I do this”. With that, she reached around me and pinched my nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. She knew I had sensitive nipples, and would always use them to make me cum faster when she’d had enough sex.
The extra stimulation made me start fucking Sarah harder, and I could feel my orgasm building in my balls. Simone then pinched them hard and gave them a twist. I moaned loudly, it felt so good – balls deep in the girl I’d wanted to be with so long ago, my wife’s best friend, while my gorgeous wife helped get me off. It was too much. I started to pull out of Sarah, about to cum, when she reached a hand back to my balls and pulled me back into her.
“No, do it inside me”
It was all I needed. I came loud and hard, shooting my load inside Sarah’s hot, wet cunt, feeling like I was about to pass out. Simone turned my head aside, and we kissed passionately, my cock still inside our closest friend.

“Mmmm, now that was a long time coming” Sarah joked, making a double entendre.
“You got that right” I replied with a grin.
The sound of footsteps coming up the stairs to the pool deck shook us from our reverie. It was Dave returning from fishing.
“I didn’t manage to catch anything today guys” we heard him say as he ascended.
When he reached the top of the stairs, he stopped in his tracks, jaw agape, at the sight of his wife, naked, on her hands and knees in front of his best friend, whose softening dick was still half in her, and my wife embracing me.
“But I see you did, Pete,” he finally said “what the fuck’s going on?”
Sarah moved forward, letting my cock slip out of her, and stood with my cum dribbling down her legs. “One thing just led to another, honey. But at least you can trust our best friends to treat me right,” She walked over to him. “...and you”

Dave is a perfect match for Sarah, he’s 5’5”, too. He’s got the naturally stocky build of a lot of guys his height, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Sarah put her arms around him, “C’mon, honey, it’ll be fun” she said as she stroked his crotch through his shorts. She’d obviously won him over. He started to play with her tits, and said “OK, I’ll play too”
Sarah let out a whoop of delight, and Simone and I a sigh of relief.
Immediately, Sarah pulled his shorts off him, and started to lick and kiss his cock.
I turned to Simone “You OK with this?”
“Yeah, I guess so, if you are,” she said with a nervous look on her face “we couldn’t get much closer anyway”
I kissed her and reassured her “Just remember – you’ll always be number one”

Sarah’s work on Dave’s cock must’ve been working; we could now see her head bobbing up and down, sucking him off. She stopped for a moment and called Simone, “Hey, Sim, you should come over and check this out”
“What’s that?” she asked as she walked over, she got her explanation as soon as she reached them.
“Oh, my fucking Christ! How do you fit that in?” she exclaimed.
Sarah moved aside and I saw what “that” was; Dave had the fattest cock I’d ever seen! Although not as long as mine, it looked like it was about 5”, it was easily as fat as a softdrink can! Now I knew why Sarah felt so loose.
“It just take’s a little practise, Sim, but you’ll love it” Sarah told her.
Dave looked to me “Don’t worry man, I’ll be gentle”.
“I know you will” I replied.
“Go on, Sim, have a taste” Sarah urged.

My wife dropped to her knees beside Sarah and reluctantly put her hand on Dave’s cock. It looked so small on his fat member. She lowered her mouth to it and kissed the head, licking off a drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip.
“There’s no way I’ll get that in my mouth”
“That’s OK,” said Sarah “two mouths are better than one!”
She started to lick around the head of her husband’s engorged cock, and Simone followed suit. Feeling my own dick getting hard at the sight of them, I moved in for a closer view. Both women had their mouths wide open and were covering Dave’s cockhead in their saliva as they licked it. Occasionally, Sarah would stop licking Dave’s cock, and she and Simone would kiss. I’d never known my wife to have lesbian tendencies, so this was a real turn on for me. I stroked my now fully erect dick as they continued.
Simone, now was getting horny again; she was starting to play with herself with a free hand as she and Sarah continued to fellate Dave. She grabbed his fat cock and pointed it upwards, better exposing the underside, and started to concentrate her attention on his frenum, the little flap of skin near the tip, as Sarah moved her mouth down to his balls, taking them both in her mouth and humming. Dave started to tense up, clearly enjoying the girls’ attentions, and Simone took that as a sign to go faster. Dave let out a groan and, before she could move out of the way, sprayed a big, sticky load of cum in Simone’s face and hair.
“Ew!” she said, trying to wipe it off, as it dribbled onto her tits and down her stomach.
“Damn, Sim, where’d you learn to do that?” he asked her.
“Well, maybe I’m not as sweet and innocent as everyone thinks”

Sarah released Dave’s balls from her mouth, “Well, that just leaves me to go, now”.
Simone looked in my direction, expecting me to take care of Sarah.
“Oh, no, I don’t want Pete to do it, I want you” she said, looking at Simone.
“But… I’ve never been with a girl before” Simone said, suddenly nervous “I wouldn’t know what to do”
“Well, we’ve both got pussies, just do what you enjoy having done to you” Sarah told her, “now lay down, and make me cum!”
Simone did as she was told, “I really think you should just get Pete to…” she didn’t get to complete the sentence, as Sarah had straddled her head, and lowered her bald, wet cunt over my wife’s mouth, the remains of my load dribbling out of it and mixing with Dave’s cum on Simone’s face.
Simone must’ve taken the cue, because Sarah began to moan and writhe around, clearly enjoying having her closest friend eat her out. Dave and I just sat and watched, me stroking my rock hard cock, and him recovering, but already half hard.
Simone reached a hand down and started to rub her clit, finally relaxing and enjoying the moment, as Sarah’s moans got louder. She leaned forward, burying her face in Simone’s pussy, the two of them in a 69 position, and started to return the favour. She took 2 fingers and started to fuck Simone with them for a while, which, judging by the moans, drove her wild. Sarah then pulled the fingers out, now wet from Simone’s dripping wet pussy, and slid one, then both fingers into her tight, round ass. She let out a small shriek of pain, but it wasn’t long before she started to push back onto them, enjoying the feeling of being penetrated in this previously off limits hole. Sarah started of gently, but gradually went faster and faster, until she was pounding away at Simone’s ass, and furiously lapping at her pussy, the juices covering Sarah’s face. Simone, in turn, easily slid three fingers into Sarah’s bald twat and fucked her with them, thrusting in and out rapidly. Sarah raised her face from Simone’s cunt “More… put in another” she cried through gasps of ecstacy. Simone obliged, and inserted a fourth finger into Sarah’s dripping cunt, driving half her hand in. Sarah arched her back and came so loud, and so hard, I almost thought Simone had injured her.
“Oh, God, yes, fuck yes, ooohhhh!”
She rolled off Simone, in a daze, and the two of them laid next to each other. Simone was rubbing her swollen clit, and called over to me “Honey, I could really use some cock right now”
I went over to my beautiful wife, her face, tits and hair covered in cum, and pussy juice, laid beside her and gently kissed her body, tasting the mingled fluids on her. She grabbed me by the shaft and moved me on top of her, guiding me into her wet cunt. “Fuck me, fuck me hard” she whispered in my ear.
I immediately started pounding away at her, thrusting in all the way, my balls slapping against her ass. I placed my hands on her bouncing tits, and massaged them firmly, pinching the nipples between my fingers. Her pussy was so wet, I could barely feel her around me.
“Babe, can I try Dave’s cock?” she asked through her gasps.
“Of course, you can” I answered, and started to pull out of her.
Dave came over, his fat pole sticking straight out from him, and Simone asked him to lay on his back so she could control the action. He obliged, and she straddled his waist, positioning herself above his member, and easing herself down onto it. His fat head parted her wet lips as she worked her way all the way down onto his short, but incredibly fat cock, her slick twat making it a little easier for her. When she was used to the girth inside her tight, wet cunt, she began to ride up and down on it, eyes rolling back in her head from the sensation of having her pussy so full. She picked up the pace, now raising up, and dropping down hard on Dave’s fat tool, and started to furiously rub her hard little clit.
“Hon,” she called to me “I want you to fuck my ass”
A little surprised at her sudden sexual liberation, I grabbed the bottle of tanning oil, and squirted a liberal amount between her cheeks and rubbed it into her tight puckered hole. She leaned forward onto Dave, signalling she was ready for me, and I placed the bulbous head of my cock at her sphincter, gently pushing forward. It suddenly popped past and she let out a sudden gasp, tensing up. This was more than just two fingers, and she had to stop riding Dave’s shaft for a few seconds to get used to it. She began riding Dave again, which I took as the signal to start fucking. I decided if she wanted it hard, that’s how she’d get it, and started to pound away at her tight ass for the first time ever, pulling my cock almost all the way out, and than ramming it in all the way. It had the desired effect, because it wasn’t long before the feel of Dave’s fat member in her dripping cunt, and mine in her asshole brought her to a huge orgasm. Her entire body clenched, around us, and the screamed loud and long, in ecstacy. The sudden extra tightness was enough for Dave and I, and as we both continued to fuck Simone, first Dave shot his load in her stretched cunt, followed by me cumming in my wife’s tight, virgin ass.
We both pulled out of her, and she rolled over and cuddled up to Sarah, semen dribbling out everywhere, and kissed her passionately on the mouth, gasping for breath, and still experiencing small spasms of pleasure.
“Man, that was good,” said Dave, catching his breath.
“You’re telling me” I replied.
The girls continued to embrace and kiss, to the backdrop of a beautiful coastal sunset.
When the air started to cool I said to Dave “Maybe we should all go inside, I don’t think we’re finished here yet”
Dave and the girls agreed, and we all headed inside, curious what would happen with the rest of the day.

To be continued

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=23413)