View Full Version : Michelle's Christmas Party

Pop-O
01-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Michelle’s Christmas Party
Written By: Pop-O (Dec., 2004) All Rights Reserved

(M/F, MMM/F, Oral, Anal, Group, Cons.)

“Hello, can I speak to Michelle please.”

“This is Michelle.”

“Hi honey. It’s Andy. Just wanted to tell you to have a good time at your Christmas party tonight, and that I love you.”

“We’re setting things up for it now, but I’m glad you called.”

“Any idea as to when you’ll be home?”

“Not sure, depends on how good the party is, I guess.”

“Okay, I’ll be home waiting for you, but I’m going to stop at the Badger Pub on Recreation Road for a couple of pints myself.”

“All right darling, have fun and I’ll see you at the house.”

Michelle hung the phone up and returned to the employee’s cafeteria and resumed helping set things up. She looked around the room and saw that everything was ready for the rest of the factory workers, so she went to the lady’s loo to clean herself up a little.

When she came to work, she was dressed in jeans and a long-sleeved shirt and sneakers. In the loo, she changed into a short mini skirt, and a silk blouse that was hugging her upper body. A pair of short heels finished off the look. Checking the mirror, she brushed her short black hair, that was cut in a page-boy look, down around her forehead and along the sides and back.

Her round face looked good with this style cut, and it was easy to take care of. She stood about five-foot five and to her, her body wasn’t anything spectacular, but she was happy with the way she looked. Her small breast felt good brushing against the silk and her nipples hardened as they rubbed the material.

Meanwhile, the factory workers started showing up as their department closed down. The room was filling up quickly and the din of the crowd grew steadily.

Frank Ardmore, a young man, who worked the same department as Michelle was cutting through the crowd, looking for Michelle. Ever since he started working with her, he had some strong feelings for her. Frank knew she was married, but that did not deter him from making passes at her, on several occasions. He spotted Michelle as she was coming from the loo, smiling he waived at her and she waived back

“Hi Michelle, God woman your looking good!”

Michelle blushed a little and said, “Thank you Frank.”

“Come, let’s find a seat before they’re all taken,” as he took her hand and lead her to a table across the room. The table was in the rear corner and was one of the few that had a tablecloth that hung low to the floor.

Frank held the chair for Michelle as she sat and he was treated to a good amount of upper thigh from her short skirt. He took a chair and brought it close to hers and sat.

The owner’s of the factory had supplied the party with all the draught ale that was needed and Frank offered to get them each a pint. When he returned, he sat the mugs down and then they toasted one another and started the first of many pints tonight.

As the table filled and the food was served, they ate and drank. Sometime during the meal, when someone cracked a joke, Michelle would laugh and her hand would lightly slap on Frank’s thigh.

Around 11PM, after a half dozen pints, Michelle was pretty well tipsy. She was having fun and didn’t want it to stop, so she said, “Who’s for going to the pub for a few more pints?”

Four of her co-workers and Frank agreed. Michelle left the party and she was followed by five guys, licking their tongues as they watched her ass in the mini skirt.

In the car, Michelle sat in the back seat, between Frank and Harry Watson. Frank had put his arm around Michelle’s neck and his hand was dangling in front of her left breast. Each time a pothole was struck, her titty bounced and his hand filled with her breast.

His touch was making her wet. Her pussy was leaking into her panties and she wanted Frank’s hand to remain on her breast, so she brought her hand to his and pushed her breast into his hand and smiled at him.
Frank felt her hard nipple press into his palm and his fingers enclosed around the swell of her small breast.

Phillip Harrington, the driver, pulled onto Woodhouse Road and then into the parking area for the Black Bull Pub. Jonathan Englewood was sitting by the front passenger’s door and Edwin Paxton sat in the center. Everyone piled out of the car and entered the pub.

Inside the pub, it was quiet. The last patron had left over a half hour ago and Hal Burton, the bartender was going to close if no one else showed. Smiling, he poured each a pint of ale and went about cleaning behind the bar.

Michelle said, “I need to use the loo,” as she stood, she almost fell.

Frank was quick to catch her and said, “Maybe I should help you get there.”

She looked in his face, smiled and said, “Okay, I could use the help right now.”

At the loo door, Frank opened it and as Michelle entered, she pulled him inside and locked the door. Looking in Franks face she said, “May need more help.”

Frank laughed and leaned against the door as Michelle walked over to the toilet, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. Sitting on the toilet, she began to pee.

Frank’s cock was hard and it pushed against his pant leg. His hand went down and tried to move it to a better position, just as Michelle looked at him.

Giggling, Michelle moved her finger in a “come here” motion and said, “I can help with that.”

Frank walked up in front of her and Michelle unclasped his belt, then unzipped his pants and let them fall to his feet. His boxers didn’t do much to hide his raging hard on, and Michelle just pulled them down his legs.

Michelle looked at the long hard cock waving in front of her face and licked her lips. Looking up into Frank’s face, she leaned forward, taking the base of his shaft in her hand. Opening her lips, she slid the mushroomed head into her mouth and moaned in delight.

Frank was surprised at how she was acting tonight, because she had always made lite of his advances in the past. Now here she was sucking on his hard cock.

Michelle loved sucking a hard cock. She slowly took in more and more of Frank’s dick until it reached the back of her throat. Humming to herself, the vibrations caused his cock to also vibrate and it was driving him crazy.

Michelle moved her face on and off of the hard shaft. Loving the feel of it going across her lips. Frank was holding her head and pumping his hips, thrusting his cock into Michelle’s mouth.

Frank has been wanting to do this for so long, he was unable to hold his climax back, and he shot a large jet of cum into Michelle’s mouth.

Michelle felt his cock spurting in her mouth, swallowed the fluid he offered her.

His cock kept firing load after load and she took all she could before it started to leak from the corner of her lips. He grabbed her head and held it close to him as he loaded her mouth and throat with his cum.

Swallowing gulp after gulp of cum, she struggled a little to catch her breath, but loved the taste of his sperm. She continued to keep his cock in her mouth until it was flaccid, then she backed off and let it dangle between his legs.

“Is that what you’ve been wanting Frank?”

“Yes Michelle, I’ve thought about that a lot.”

“Right now, I’m feeling quite randy and before we do anything else, I want another pint and I’ll tell you what I have in mind while we drink.”

Hal watched as both Frank and Michelle exited the lady’s loo and smiled. Thinking to himself, “If I lock the front door, maybe she’ll put on a show. Don’t look like anyone else will be coming in anyway.”

As they sat on their stools, they ordered another pint each and drank the dark liquid when it was served.

Hal looked at the group and said, “I’m going to lock the front doors, but you can stay as long as you like, I’ve no one to go home to.”

Everyone cheered as he locked the doors and Michelle whispered into Frank’s ear, “Looks like I can have my party out here now.”
“What are you talking about?”

“I’ve always had this fantasy about being sexually ravaged by a group of men and this bunch seems as good as any.”

“You mean you want all these guys to fuck you?”

“Yeah, my pussy is soaking wet just thinking about it, but I don’t know how to get it started.”

Frank was taken aback some by what she said, but the more he thought about it the more it turned him on.

“How about I play some music and you start dancing and doing a strip for us on the dance floor?”

“Yeah, that will work, I can do that. Go play something.”

Frank went to the jukebox and looked over the listings and picked out some songs and watched as Michelle walked to the dance floor.

She swayed to the music, on the floor and hummed with the song. Soon she was moving on the floor to the beat of the music and all eyes were on her. With her back turned to the men, she unbuttoned a few of the buttons on her shirt and exposed the swells of her braless breasts, then turned toward the men and kept dancing.

When they noticed what she did the men cheered her on and told her to take the blouse off.

Michelle smiled at them and undid the other buttons and pulled the blouse from her mini skirt and tossed it aside. Her small breasts, about the size of oranges, with large areolas’ and thick nipples, were chilled by the air conditioning of the pub.

The men clapped and cheered and drank gulps of ale down as Michelle continued with her show.

On the dance floor, Michelle wiggled her ass at the men and flipped her skirt up, allowing glimpses of her panties, then turned and slowly raised the hem of the skirt until the front of her panties were presented to everyone.

She was so turned on sexually from doing this. Never did she think that her fantasy could come true and here it was happening. Looking into the faces of the men at the bar, she knew she held their attention.

Moving on the floor, she slid the zipper to her skirt down and let it fall just a little, teasing the men. She also noticed that hard cocks in each of their pants and then it made her draw her breath. She dropped the skirt to the floor and kicked it aside.

Now in just her panties and sneakers, she glided around the dance floor and shook her ass and bumped her pussy toward the men. Her panties were soaked with her juices, as she wanted to see those hard cock that were there just for her.

Her bumping and grinding was doing what she wanted, making the men reach down to their cocks and hold it in their hands.

Now was the time, so she started to roll her panties down her hips, little by little. Turning her back to the men, she brought the panties down over her ass and shook her cheeks at them, then turned and brought them down her legs and kicked them to the side.

Now naked except for the sneakers, she gyrated on the dance floor, giving the men a good look at her shaven pussy.

Each one of the guys wanted to run up to her and stick their faces in her pussy, it looked so good to them.

Michelle walked toward the men in a slow seductive step and when she reached a table close to them, she sat on it and spread her legs to give them a better look at what she was offering them.

Her pussy was spread wide to the eyes of the six men in the pub. It leaked her juices to the table top and motioned with her fingers to the men to come closer. As they approached her, she stuck her finger inside of her and moved it back and forth.

Phillip was the first to reach her. He stood between her legs, staring at Michelle’s pussy, licking his lips, then fell to his knees in front of her. Quickly he moved her finger from her pussy and replaced it with his tongue.

Michelle grabbed his hair and held him to her pussy as he explored her inner depths.

“Shit, eat my pussy, yes!”

Harry was the next one to her and he stood behind her, next to her head and pulled his hard cock from his pants and waved it at her.

She watched the large cock as it stood in front of her face and just opened her mouth and swallowed half of it in one gulp. The huge purple head just about filled her mouth, but she wanted as much as she could take, so she forced the thick knob down her throat and thrusted her face to Harry’s pubic hairs. Thrilled at the knowledge that she had this huge cock all the way in, she began to work her mouth back and forth on the large shaft.

Phillip was sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy at the same time and with all the excitement from doing the strip dance, she was about ready to cum. She couldn’t scream out her feelings with her mouth full of cock, so she just kept thrusting her pussy into his face.

Phillip felt her warm fluids as she climaxed, and pulled his fingers from her and shoved his tongue deep inside of her. Her cum flowed over his tongue as he swallowed the warm fluids.

Edwin watched all this going on and he was so excited, he had pulled his cock from his pants and was masturbating.

Jonathan, noticed that Michelle had climaxed and pulled Phillip back as he stepped forward, his cock headed straight to her pussy opening. The head bobbed and missed and he used his hand to place it correctly, then shoved his cock all the way inside of her.

When Michelle felt the cock slide into her, she almost bit Harry’s cock. The cock inside of her wasn’t large, but felt so good moving in and out of her wet pussy.

Edwin moved to the right side of the table and took Michelle’s hand and placed it on his cock and she wrapped her fingers around it and began to masturbate him.

Hal was still behind the bar, his eyes glued on the scene in front of him. His cock was hard as a rock and he wanted some of that woman, so he came out from behind the bar. As he walked to the left side of the table, he pulled his dick from inside his trousers and let Michelle’s hand work him to a climax.

Frank was still sitting on his barstool and was enjoying the sight of Michelle as she was fucked and sucked and masturbated two men. He chided himself for not bringing his camera with him. Out of the corner of his eye he caught Phillip masturbating.

Soon, Harry was feeling his cum flowing up his shaft. Michelle knew he was ready to cum as his cock expanded a little, so she moved faster and loved it when his cum started filling her mouth.

Jamming her face on his cock, it slid into her throat and his cum shot down her throat. She didn’t let loose of his shaft until he was flaccid and then pulling her mouth from it. His cock plopped out of her mouth and he moved aside as his cock was quickly replaced by Phillips.

His cock was only half the size of Harry’s, but it still felt good in her mouth. She easily controlled his cock as she thrusted her hips on the cock that was fucking her pussy. She wanted to feel his cum shooting up inside of her.

Working her pussy muscles, she brought Jonathan’s cock to a raging orgasm. The heat from his cum warmed her pussy as she too climaxed.

It was a little difficult to masturbate two men, suck off another and fuck another one while having an orgasm, but she managed not to loose a single beat. The cock inside of her pussy sprayed her love tunnel as she mixed her cum with his.

Jonathan’s knees buckled as he completed his orgasm and he pulled his cock from inside of Michelle. Their mixed juices flowed from her pussy and Frank watched as she flooded the top of the table with it.

He had enough of watching, he wanted to fuck Michelle, fuck her like she had never been fucked before. He was now standing between her legs and he took her legs and brought them toward her face.

Her ass was now at the right height. Frank moved his cock head in the dripping fluids and ten used his cock to “grease up” Michelle’s ass. When he had her just right, Frank took his cock and started to shove the head into Michelle’s brown tunnel.

Her sphincter muscle opened and then quickly clamped onto his shaft. Slowly he entered her ass more and more with each thrust of his cock. Soon Frank was buried deep in her ass and just let his cock sit there, so she could get use to it.

Michelle’s hands stroked both the cocks in her hands and sucked furiously on the dick in her mouth. Her ass felt like a steel rod had been shoved up her.

Edwin felt himself cumming as his sperm flew from his cock and landed on her breast, the next ones his her neck and her chin and then again her breast. His cock dribbled onto her hand and she rubbed it into his shaft as she continued to pump his cock.

Frank was ramming her ass with his cock, she was tight, but was slick enough to allow him to move freely back and forth inside of her.

Phillip and Hal both ejaculated at the same time. Phillip was shooting his cum into Michelle’s mouth as Hal’s cum hit her stomach and dribbled down to her breasts.

Michelle could now concentrate on the cock that was buried in her virgin ass. Silently she didn’t want this, but there was no way to stop what was happening, so she allowed Frank her virgin tunnel.

His cock pummeled her ass and she was really liking the feeling she was having. The cock felt like a burning rod when he first went in, but now, she wanted his spunk to fill her asshole.

“Fuck my ass Frank, fill me with your juice, I want it.”

Frank’s hip thrusted his hard cock in and out of Michelle, she was so dam tight, he knew he would cum soon.

“Fuck me Frank, Oh God, fuck me!”

Michelle was sweating and her upper body was covered in cum. She used her hands to rub the cum over her tits and then licked her fingers, as Frank watched her.

This was all too much for Frank, and he sprayed Michelle’s asshole with his cum.

“Yes Frank, Yes, cum, cum in my ass.”

His cock fired shot after shot of cum into her and his thrusting slowed as he finally was very tired. Pulling his cock from her, the head made a “plop” sound and when she lowered her ass to the table, his cum leaked from her and spread across the table under her.

After everyone was finished, Michelle just laid on the table with thoughts of what she just did, running through her mind. Feeling somewhat embarrassed by her actions, she tried not to look at any of the men as she went to the dance floor and collected her clothes.
Hal offered her the use of his private changing room, which had a shower. She walked nude to the room and locked the door behind her. While she cleaned up and dressed the men had another pint of ale. No one said anything to the other.

When Michelle came back to the bar, she was dressed once again and asked Hal for a pint. Drinking it down completely, she said, “Shall we go gentlemen?”

Hal refused any money for the ale he served them, so they threw a bunch of bills on the bar and went to the door, unlocked it and left.

On the ride back to the plant, to get their cars, it was quiet. None of the men knew what to say, so they said nothing. Michelle came to realize that she had always wanted this to happen to her and now these guys were feeling bad, thinking they did her wrong.

At the factory, when everyone got out of the car and they were saying their good-bye’s, Michelle felt like she should say something to them.

“Hey guy’s, thanks for the great evening. You’ve all helped to make a fantasy of mine come true and it’s rare that someone can get that as a Christmas present. Maybe by next year I’ll have a new fantasy for us.”

This brought a smile to each of their faces as they hugged her and kissed her good night. As she drove home to Alan, she wondered if she should tell him what she had done. By the time she arrived home, she decided to tell Alan.

The light in the living room was still on, so he was up and waiting for her. When she walked in the house, she hung her coat up and saw Alan sitting on the couch, with a drink in his hand.

“Hi honey, how was the party?”

Looking at his face, she said, “Boy, do I have a story to tell you!”

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=23407)