PDA

View Full Version : bikini area

chicky
11-22-2004, 09:13 AM
what to do! lol

i dont do my bikini area, but i want to, shaving is a no go, while its great the first time, i get rashes galore no matter what i do and would have to shave everyday,which compounds the problem, and i end up with little sore pimples rather annoying!

i could wax, could do it myself to, BUT i am never god damn alone!! i live at home and never get a moment, nor is there a place to do this by myself!

what can i do! its annoying the hell out of me! :trout:

Cassiopeia
11-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Maybe you could make an appointment at a salon to get a bikini wax?

WildIrish
11-22-2004, 12:08 PM
That whooshing sound you just heard was Catch22 running out to get a license to wax sexy women. :hot:

Mrs. WI has never undergone wax treatment but has been considering it for awhile now. I shaved her most intimate of areas last week and she's not happy with the stubble. It's getting chilly and she's missing her "winter bush" so I don't think she'd like the hair gone permanently, but she would enjoy it come spring time. OMG...like shearing season! lmao

Anyway, when we shave, shaving with the grain and using a good moisturizer really helps. As does a splash of witch hazel afterwards.

osuche
11-22-2004, 12:13 PM
I was sensitive for the first week or two after shaving....and then my skin started to get used to it. Because I ABSOLUTELY hate stubble....I shave every day now, and my sensitive skin has no issues.

Moisturize and baby yourself through the breaking-in period, and you should be fine. Shaving is still the cheapest, most convenient, and most effective technique.

And WI....if you kept Mrs. WI warm often enough, she wouldn't be worried about drafts. :hot:

WildIrish
11-22-2004, 12:20 PM
And WI....if you kept Mrs. WI warm often enough, she wouldn't be worried about drafts. :hot:

Every time I offer, she tells me that the best way to start a fire is by rubbing two sticks together. :confused:

PantyFanatic
11-22-2004, 12:27 PM
Every time I offer, she tells me that the best way to start a fire is by rubbing two sticks together. :confused:
I think she's hinting at DP. Need a friend? :D

WildIrish
11-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Oh sure...for fucking my wife, you're available!

But where were you when I was moving? :mad:

PantyFanatic
11-22-2004, 01:24 PM
I moved the ONE dresser drawer. ;)

Sharni
11-22-2004, 01:28 PM
I see the thread hijackers are all doing fine *LMAO*

With shaving you just have to get through that toughing up stage.....then the itches and nasties will settle

Lilith
11-22-2004, 02:21 PM
2 words- Bikini Zone

WildIrish
11-22-2004, 02:34 PM
I see the thread hijackers are all doing fine *LMAO*

With shaving you just have to get through that toughing up stage.....then the itches and nasties will settle

HE STARTED IT!!!!! I was behaving!

/me whimpers away with his tail between his legs. Well, it looks like a tail. Kinda. From the right angle. :D

PantyFanatic
11-22-2004, 03:18 PM
HE STARTED IT!!!!! I was behaving!... :D

Maaa:( He^^^ made me do it.

:whack:

:grin:

WildIrish
11-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Nice to see you again!

/me wags his tail :D

maddy
11-22-2004, 10:22 PM
I've been shaving for quite some time... and well recently life got busy and I just neglected... and it itched terribly... but that was after about a week... I try to keep on it every 2-3 days... and I get by alright. I love the razors with the soap thingee on top that surrounds the blade... they work wonderfully.

mcjim623
11-22-2004, 10:36 PM
I guess my wife and I differ on this. She complains that it itches if she shaves, but I keep mine trimmed and shaved, and never have an itch. Is it a male versus female thing, or just a getting used to it thing.

McJim

jdcjrc
11-23-2004, 12:55 AM
I have shaved most of it for a long time, but my husband likes it bald, so once in a while I do that for him, then complain because it itches, but if I put lotion on after I pat it dry, it's not so bad. My husband has started shaving at my request and says it itches once in a while, but not to bad. I let my husband do a Brazilian wax to me the other night, and I think I'll stick to shaving, the stubble is easier to deal with then the pain!

chicky
11-23-2004, 01:37 AM
lol LMAO lol thanks guys you crack me up!

ok, maybe i should try shaving again, its just everytime ive tried with the rash and piplies i look like i have some exoctic desiese lol lol

i found if i shaved it all off it damn well hurt to reshave the following days, more so the hood area..so what to do?...i wish i had soemone to do it for me lol, i reckon it would be not only god damn erotic, would get a better shave to i think!! :d:

WildIrish
11-23-2004, 09:59 AM
I agree...it's erotic as hell and they will have a much closer look.

Shave after your skin has been exposed to hot water for a few minutes. It softens the hairs and shaving with the grain until your hair and skin get used to shaving will help too. Initially, the shave won't feel as close, but trust me...it's worth the strategy. A splash of witch hazel after showers will help to keep your skin from developing the little bumps and stuff. Also, use a sharp razor.

And good luck. :)

cherrypie7788
11-26-2004, 08:45 PM
I encourage you not to wax your pubic areas at home, pixies :D that's pretty dangerous, you should leave it up to salon people. My friend was waxing her own and ended up ripping off a lot of skin with the hair. Get it done professionally--looks better anyhow.

belenos
11-26-2004, 09:25 PM
The razors with the soap in them do work well for shaving the pubic area, and they definitely cut down on the irritation. The key to shaving with a non-electric razor is to keep things lubricated.

As WI said, a little witch hazel never hurts, but I do have to agree, the few times I've shaved g/f's it has been an erotic experience, plus they've always been smother.

Casperr
11-27-2004, 03:49 AM
the few times I've shaved g/f's it has been an erotic experience, plus they've always been smother.
Phew!!! I'd be worried if you shaved them and they got hairier!!!

j/k!

Best advice I've got for shaving is to shave in the direction of the growth, use a new blade every time, use an exfoliant or witch hazel afterwards and ease into it. Start off shaving every three or four days for a week or two, then shave every second or third day for another few weeks before you start shaving every day - lets the skin get used to the trauma you're subjecting it to.

Good luck!
CasperTG

chicky
11-30-2004, 08:36 AM
well did it! lol actually i did it about a week ago, or a few days ago anyway lol and so far so good!!!

it feels so much better i must say!!, not much itching nor rash, nothing! its very unusual because when ive tried it in the past its been horrid, but boy oh boy it feels good when ya feeling turned on! :d:

Casperr
11-30-2004, 08:44 AM
well did it! lol actually i did it about a week ago, or a few days ago anyway lol and so far so good!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Runs and sets up tent in the Pics area, waiting for the proof!>

LOL ;)

Glad it's working out better this time! Just take it slow at first - doesn't matter if you dont' get every single hair, after a while it'll work great.

Well done!
CasperTG

Loulabelle
12-01-2004, 05:13 AM
I've recently discovered waxing: had it done in the salon the first time but then bought an 'at home' treatment. Just pop the stuff in the microwave to warm up and then leg it upstairs to the bathroom and lock the door.

If anyone asks, say you're planning on waxing your legs - as far as I'm aware, girls all over the world spend pretty much their entire lives trying to find an effective solution to the hair removal issue, so it probably won't come as a shock to your Mum, or anyone else for that matter!

Good luck! :D

WildIrish
02-23-2006, 03:28 PM
Bump...cuz I'm wondering if Lou still waxes. :D

Loulabelle
02-25-2006, 10:19 PM
OMG...I must confess I was never brave enough to try the at home wax on my bikini area (only on my legs)! And I never get around to going to the salon, so I've returned to good old fashioned shaving. I should have persevered with it, but things happen., y'know?!

SexKittten_18
02-26-2006, 12:39 AM
Hmmm I have a question for the ladies of Pixies... if you're going out of town for a few days and wont be able to have a proper shower... would you suggest going to a salon and getting waxed before the trip? Or taking the essential shaving necessities along with you and just bringing some extra water or extra moisturizing shave cream for it?

Loulabelle
02-26-2006, 04:49 AM
In that situation, I'd definitely wax. I tend to wax before going on holiday these days so I don't need to worry about it when I'm away. But in a situation where you can't even shower, I'd have thought bikini line hair would be the least of my worries!