PDA

View Full Version : Three women and a waterbed

lizzardbits
11-08-2004, 08:41 AM
I have had several threesomes thus far in my life, usually the "one man, two women" variety, but I want to tell you about my favorite threesome of all women. I'll change names but everything else is true to the best of my memory.
I was living with my girlfriend, "Helen", at the time and just by ourselves we had a goodtime. She wasn't your perfect movie star body shape, but i thought she was hot. She kept herself neat, but not all the way shaven. (I like a little hair there) And WOW when she was aroused, that woman was Soaked, and I just drank her up! We had a nice little arsonal of sex toys, and used them as often as we could. (I miss my Helen sometimes)
We had a mutual high school friend that came to stay with us for a few weeks, as "Katie's" huband was gone for some thing like 6 months by then, over in Korea, in the military. So poor Katie was just hornier than she'd ever been in her life.
I was just getting home from my 2-10 job, when I walked into the house to hear torrents of laughter from those two. They had been conspiring a little get together on my king sized waterbed and getting me in on it. At first i was hesitant, as Katie was married, and Helen and I were a couple, so i told them that I was going downstairs for a shower, and that I'd think about it. Think about it I did! Just the thought of Katie and her trim athletic body, and Helen and her ample tits (nice ones, with super-extra sensitve nipples) Oh yeah, I was ready to finish the action I already started with myself in the shower.
I went upstairs to my room, and they were already making the moves on each other, and didn't notice me, so I watched, torturing myself with when I should join in. Katie and Helen were undressing each other, but I couldn't help myself and grabbed Helen's jeans and gave a hard yank. It surprised her and she sat up, and i grabbed the back of her head to bring her lips to mine and I ravished her mouth with mine. Katie grabbed me around the waist and pulled me to the bed and away from Helen, so she could show me how she could kiss, and take my breath away. Katie kept kissing me, while I reached over to Helen's tight, wet, pussy, and rubbed her hard like she liked it. Katie, then, divested herself of what clothing she had left. She was magnificent, with her high A-cup tits, and her narrow landing strip, I wanted her on my face right then. I pulled her up and planted her right on my face and started nibbling on her lovely little snatch. Helen, then, not to be out done, went to work on my throbbing, aching pussy. I just about came right then, but lost my concentration on my almost orgasm, when Katie started to twitch. I stuck in my finger, just as she started cumming. (I love the flutter, or squeeze, of other women's muscles when they climax) Katie fell to the bed beside me and rested for a moment. I then let Helen's magic fingers and mouth put me over the edge. By then, Katie had recovered and started to suck Helen's big beautiful tits. I went to my "naughty" drawer and got my strap-on out and put it on so I could get Helen. Katie had Helen on her hands and knees over top of Katie. Perfect for the toy I had selected, and put some strawberry-kiwi flavored lube (our favorite flavor) on my artificial man member and started stroking her exposed pussy with it. she opened herself to it, and loudly moaned when i entered her. I moved slowly in and out while making sure i paid close attention to her clit, rubbing it slow but hard. Katie kissed and played with Helen's breasts. Helen enjoy it for a while, but she was anxious for her own orgasm, and she turned off Katie and away from me and started rubbing her own clit. It took her a while, but Katie and I laid on either side of her and sucked her sensitive nipples.
After Helen came, she got up to go take a bath, as was her usual thing to do. But Katie and I weren't done! I grabbed her and put her on my face again; i wanted to taste more of that snatch. She turned, though, so that we could 69 and help me take off the strap-on. Boy she could really eat pussy, and i was still tingly from my first orgasm, so that in no time, i was cumming again. I, in turn, wanted her to climax again, and licked and sucked and nibbled until her pussy was purring. Katie collapsed next to me, i turned so we were facing each other and kissed her. I remember that i liked the taste of her and I mixed, but not as much as my Helen and my flavors mixed.
We were all sated, satisfied, and Helen came back to bed and we all slept curled up together.
Helen is now happily married to her wife, but isn't allowed to speak to me. Katie is happily living with a good guyfriend of mine (he and i never had sex) and Katie and I talk on the phone every Tuesday. Katie remains friends with Helen.