PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Kim's Cousin Comes to Town

Cindy Kim
10-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Cindy ran down the steps to answer the buzzer, risking life and limb in her tight dress and heels. It was the first time in years she had seen her cousin, Jenny. Jenny, who’s Korean name was Eun-Mi, and her family still lived in Korea, and rarely came to the U.S., but Jenny was an excellent student, and she was starting college in Philadelphia. Cindy had not been able to see her with her family when they all came into town to move her in, but now she was available, and she needed to catch up with Jenny.

When she opened the apartment door, she gasped. The last time she had seen Jenny, Jenny had been a kid. Now, at 18, Jenny was grown up and gorgeous. Her hair was long and black, brushed back and she was fashionable in a tight white t and dark jeans. The cousins hugged in the doorway, and then Cindy led the way down the street, heading for Tequila’s, a great Center City Mexican restaurant.

On the way, Jenny talked almost breathlessly about college, getting used to having a suite with three roommates (only one of whom was Korean, the other two were white), all the drinking that was going on during orientation, and all the cool classes the university was offering. Cindy smiled, remembering the exhilaration of starting college. Jenny was going to have a great four years.

They found a booth for two in Tequila’s, and Cindy ordered for both of them. It was one of her favorite restaurants, and she knew all the best stuff on the menu. She also loved the margaritas, and ordered a pitcher.

“Oh, Cindy-ani, I don’t drink that!” Jenny protested.

Cindy grinned, “You’d better learn. You’re in college now!”

“Isn’t it strong?” Jenny asked.

Cindy wrinkled her nose, “Not really. Not as bad as some drinks. Just make sure you take it slow, eat plenty, and stop when your head starts feeling fuzzy.”

Jenny shook her head, “I don’t know.”

“Better to learn what a good buzz is now. Otherwise some guy is going to give you a bunch of spiked drinks at a party and you’ll have no idea when you need to stop.”

Jenny nodded and let Cindy fill her glass. Cindy rubbed some salt around the lip of the glass and passed it to Jenny. Jenny took a sip and smiled, “Wow! It’s really good!”

“Try the salsa, too.”

They sat and talked and drank and ate for over an hour, giving Cindy a chance to catch up on her cousins in Korea, and giving Jenny all the news about Karen and her husband, Paul, and about Cindy’s mom. Of course, Cindy omitted most of the juiciest parts. She was afraid if Jenny heard about some of their antics, she’d run screaming all the way back to Seoul.

During their conversation, Cindy noticed several of the guys around the room giving them appraising glances. She ignored it, until two very cute guys pulled up to the bar and began casting looks her way. She toyed with her hair as she talked to Jenny about Philadelphia, until suddenly Jenny asked, “Do you know those guys?”

“Hmm?” Cindy asked. “Them…oh…no. But they’re really hot.”

“Do you like white guys?”

Cindy giggled, “Oh, Jenny. I really don’t discriminate too much. I’ve dated Asian guys, white guys, black guys…”

“Black guys?!”

Cindy laughed, “It’s no big deal. Guys are guys.”

“My parents would FREAK if I dated a black guy. Did your mom know?”

Cindy had a brief flashback to the day before Karen’s bridal shower. She said, “She’s okay with it. You’re in America now. Anyway, those two guys at the bar have spent at least as much time checking you out as they have me, so I think you’re about to get a chance to date a white guy.”

Jenny, who’s face was already red from two glasses of margarita, blushed. She took a nervous drink from her glass, licking her lips.

Sure enough, Cindy had read the signs right, and given off a few signs of her own. The two guys picked up their drinks and began to walk over toward Cindy and Jenny. Both were tall, probably at least six feet, broad shouldered, and handsome. Cindy guessed them to be a few years older than her.

“You two look like you could use a little company,” one of the guys said as he reached the booth.

“Depends on the company,” Cindy said coyly.

The guys sat down, the dark haired one next to Cindy, his sandy-haired friend next to Jenny, who looked surprised at the forward move. She looked to Cindy for guidance, but Cindy said, “Sure, guys, have a seat. Don’t be shy.”

The guy next to Cindy laughed, “We never are. I’m Doug, by the way.”

His friend nodded, “Matt.”

“Nice to meet you,” Cindy said. “Cindy, Jenny. So what are you boys up to tonight?”

“Got off work, having some drinks, talking with two beautiful women,” said Matt.

“Well, don’t let us stand in your way,” Cindy said.

“I don’t see any other beautiful women in here,” Doug laughed. “How about you, Matt?”

“Nope, none at all. Just you two.”

The guys ordered another pitcher of margaritas, and they all settled in, chatting and flirting. The guys were great. They were both 26, just starting business school after a few years in stocks after college. Jenny was surprised, but clearly not put off by the turn of events. In a few minutes, she was laughing along with everyone, talking casually with the guys. For being from Korea, Jenny had a very mild accent. The guys noticed it, and Cindy could tell it made her cousin just a little hotter to them. The four of them talked and drank their way through the pitcher of margaritas, then ordered another. Cindy gave Jenny a look to warn her to slow down on the drinks. She was happy to see Jenny pass the next time Doug tried to fill her glass.

Cindy, meanwhile, was wonderfully buzzed, and completely turned on by Doug. Matt was good looking, too, but Doug had a little edge to him that was very sexy. He sat closer to Cindy as the evening went on, and then his hand was around her back, and then on her thigh. A few minutes later, the hem of her dress had risen several inches, and his hand was on her bare upper thigh. Had she not been with her cousin, she would probably have been leaving with Doug.

“Hey, you two want to get out of here, go to a club maybe?” Matt asked.

“Well, I don’t…” started Cindy, looking across the table at Jenny.

But Jenny cut her off, “Oh, absolutely! I’ve only been in town a few days, and mostly I’ve just been on campus.”

“She’s not 21,” Cindy said.

“Oh, well, that’s cool, if you all prefer we can go to my place, have a few drinks in private,” Doug said smoothly.

“Okay,” Jenny replied quickly, glancing at Cindy, who suddenly felt like the dull big sister. She shrugged, figuring Jenny was old enough to look after herself. Cindy, at any rate, wanted very much to see the inside of Doug’s apartment.

It turned out that Doug lived just a few blocks from the restaurant, in a nice townhouse in the Washington Square West neighborhood. He unlocked the gate, led them through the courtyard, and into his townhouse. It was only about a five block walk back to Cindy’s place from there.
The townhouse was nice, with on open ceiling to the second floor, a big hardwood living and dining area with a plush area rug, and a walk-up to the open bedroom above. It was perfect for a single guy with some money. Doug had it decorated well, and a huge entertainment system filled one wall. He walked across the room into the galley kitchen, and came back with four glasses of white wine and an open bottle. They sat on the couches and drank and talked some more, and Cindy found it to be a welcome change from the crowded restaurant. Doug sat close to her on a loveseat, Matt and Jenny sharing a couch facing them. Doug’s arm was around Cindy’s shoulders, Matt’s around Jenny’s.

Cindy looked over at Doug as he refilled her wine glass. He looked at her, and she leaned forward. He kissed her, the two of them momentarily forgetting about Matt and Jenny. He was a great kisser, and Cindy felt a little electric thrill go through her body. Their tongues touched, his arm pressed her closer to him. She felt his other hand on her thigh, moving up, pushing the hem of the dress to her hip.

Cindy broke away from the kiss, looking across at Matt and Jenny. Doug looked at them also, laughed, “Oops, sorry. Just had to kiss her.”

Jenny giggled, “It’s okay with me if you two want to kiss.” Cindy saw her take a long drink from her wine glass. Jenny looked at Matt, and said, “It looks like fun.”

Matt got the hint, applied as it was with a sledgehammer, and he smiled, pulling Jenny to him. Jenny was passive, letting him make the move, accepting his kiss. Cindy wanted to watch, but Doug had other ideas. He kissed her neck, brushing her dark hair back, and Cindy closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. His hand was on her bare thigh again, moving that dress up, pulling her close. She pressed her body against his, his hand moving around back to cup her buttock. She was wearing a thong, and he noticed, his hand on her bare ass cheek.

Cindy moved toward him, swinging her leg over him, straddling him on the couch, kissing him, her back to her cousin and Matt. Doug placed his other hand on her other leg, moving it up, cupping her ass with both hands. Their tongues touched as they kissed, his hands moving up her back, pushing her dress with the movement. When they reached the small of her back, one hand stayed there, the other moving back down, fingertips between her buttocks, touching the strap of her thong, until his fingertips were over her twat, stroking her pussy through the fabric. Cindy gasped as she kissed him. He did have an edge, and she was loving it.

He moved his other hand now to her back, over her dress, and she felt his fingertips find the zipper. He pulled down, the back of her dress falling open. The spaghetti straps fell off her shoulders and she shrugged her arms free. He moved his hand off her twat, placing both his hand on her now bare sides. She leaned back, letting him examine her body, her exposed breasts. He smiled, gripping the dress with both hands, and pulling it up over her head.

“Cindy-ani!” gasped Jenny. Cindy looked over her shoulder. Jenny was still fully clothed, Matt’s hand on her ass over her jeans, his other arm around her waist.

“Very nice,” said Matt. “Incredible body. But from what I can feel, Jenny’s is better.”

“Impossible,” said Doug, looking Cindy up and down. He leaned forward, cupping Cindy’s breast in one hand, kissing her nipple. Cindy moaned, looking down at him. His other hand moved across her thigh, rubbing her clit through the black fabric of her thong.

“Looks like fun, huh,” she heard Matt say.

Jenny whispered something, and Cindy heard the rustle of clothes. Doug’s fingers moved up, sliding into the top of her thong, moving down to her bare shaven twat. She felt his skin against her clit and she gasped. Behind her she heard the light thump of clothing hitting the floor, and then she heard Jenny breathing hard.

“Do you want to see them?” Doug asked.

Cindy nodded. Doug guided her up, and turned her around, so that she was still straddling him, her heels now on the couch, her ass pressed against his bulging crotch. His left hand cupped her right breast. His right hand moved down her front, into her panties, fingertips rubbing her clit. Cindy looked across at her cousin, saw Jenny now in just her jeans, bare from the waist up. She lay back on the couch. Her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped, Matt’s hand moving inside them. His other hand was on her small left breast, his lips on the erect brown nipple. Jenny’s eyes were closed. Both of her shoes were on the floor. Her left arm was behind her head, her right hand playing with Matt’s hair. Cindy moaned, watching them, feeling Doug’s fingers touching her pussy perfectly. Cindy pressed back with her ass, rubbing it against Doug’s cock.

“Jesus, I’m hard,” he moaned.

“Take it out,” Cindy urged him, reaching behind herself, stroking his jeans, feeling his manhood inside.

He took his hand off her breast, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Cindy reached inside, looking over her shoulder at him. She felt his thick cock and helped pull it up out of his boxers. It was rock hard, swollen, with a wide purple head that was glistening with pre-cum. Cindy turned, sliding down his legs, pulling his jeans to his ankles, then off his feet. She ran her hands back up his legs, on her knees in front of him as he sat on the couch. He looked down at her and she could see how turned on he was. She ran her hands up the length of his cock, pressing her bare breasts against his thighs. Then she moved between his legs, both hands massaging his cock lovingly. She kissed the head, still looking up at him, kissed gently down the entire length of his shaft, kissing his balls, all the while stroking him. It was a big cock, eight inches or more, nice and thick. She licked up the shaft, moved her left hand down to massage his balls as she took his cockhead in her mouth, all the while staring up at him. He watched every movement of her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft, taking as much in as she could, then back out until just the head was in her mouth. She licked around the head, back down the shaft, flicked her tongue over his balls.

“Oh, Cindy-ani,” moaned Jenny. Cindy tore her gaze away from Doug’s handsome face. She saw Jenny, wearing just her panties, Matt’s hand inside them, probing her pussy. He was shirtless, his jeans still on. Jenny’s eyes were wide at the sight of Doug’s big cock, and what Cindy was doing to it. She said softly, “I’ve never seen one in real life.”

Doug chuckled, “Wait’ll you see Matt’s.”

Cindy got very curious. She kept stroking Doug’s cock, watching as Matt slid his hand out of Jenny’s white panties. The front of Jenny’s panties was soaked with her arousal. Matt stood, his side to Cindy, facing Jenny. He unzipped his pants, pulled them down, and stood. His cock was semi-erect, bouncing in front of him. Jenny covered her mouth, her eyes like saucers.

“Oh, wow,” Cindy giggled. “That’s a huge fucking cock!”

Matt’s cock hardened at their reaction, standing out straight from his body, every bit of ten inches long.

“Go ahead, Jenny,” encouraged Doug, laughing. “Shake hands with it.”

Jenny blushed, but she smiled and reached out with her right hand, gripping Matt’s shaft. Her hand was tiny on his big white cock. She put both hands on it and moaned, “It’s SO hard!” She stroked it up and down with both hands and, even though she seemed unsure of what to do next, Matt seemed to be enjoying it.

“Hey, Jenny, just watch Cindy. She seems to be an expert,” Doug said. He stood, turning so Jenny could see exactly what was happening. Cindy grinned up at Doug, loving his wicked sense of humor. She gripped the base of his shaft hard, her other hand on his balls, and she slid her lips over his cockhead, aware that Jenny was watching her all the while. Cindy moved her mouth back and forth on Doug, all the while looking up at him, stroking his shaft softly, squeezing his balls. She heard the sound of wet lips on flesh, looked over, saw her cousin taking Matt’s big cockhead into her mouth, her hands on his shaft, stroking him just as Cindy was doing. Matt was looking down, smiling, watching her struggle with his huge cock. Cindy slid her mouth off Doug’s rod, pushed it up, kissed and licked the underside of his head. She saw Jenny try the same with Matt. Cindy ran her tongue down, kissed Doug’s balls, licked them as she stroked his cock. She glanced over, saw Jenny watching her uncertainly, then doing the same to Matt. Matt was absolutely moaning with pleasure as Jenny worked on him.

“Tell her before you cum,” Cindy said to Matt. He looked at her, smiled and nodded.

She looked up at Doug and smiled, “You can try to surprise me.”

“Somehow I think you’ll know,” he groaned happily. Cindy took his cock back in her mouth, sucked and licked him, stroked his rod, trying in earnest now to get him off. She wanted him to cum before he fucked her, to take some of that edge off. Besides, if Jenny saw Doug cum, she’d be less freaked out when Matt did it.

Doug seemed to know what she was up to, because he let himself go, just watching her, enjoying everything she was doing to him, letting himself get absorbed in the moment rather than trying to hold out. She jacked the base of his cock as she sucked him, squeezed his balls, and within minutes he began to tense up. She decided to just let Jenny see it all, and she slid her mouth off his cock, flicking the base of it with her tongue, jacking him off.

“Oh fuck yeah, she wants a facial,” moaned Doug. He stiffened, right hand on her hair, left at his side so Jenny could see everything if she wanted. His cum burst out of his cock, splattering across Cindy’s face. She heard Jenny squeal with surprise. Thick wads of cum splashed over Cindy’s cheeks and nose and lips. She kept stroking, and Doug kept cumming, until at last his knees began to buckle. Cindy squeezed his cock, licking around his head, tasting his cum. She sucked the head until the last of his cum was in her mouth, then she leaned back and smiled, using her fingertips to wipe the cum to her lips.

“Cindy-ani…did you like that?” Jenny asked.

“Oh yes,” Cindy giggled. “But I usually just take it in the mouth.”

Jenny stroked Matt’s cock, looking at it, apparently considering her options. She kissed it again, then began to stroke it and suck it again. Doug laid Cindy down on the carpet, pulled her panties down her legs, off of her feet. He laid down between her legs, kissing the insides of her thighs. He touched her shaven twat and smiled up at her, then kissed her pussy, running his tongue between her lips to her clit. He eased a finger into her. Cindy arched her back, moaning with pleasure.

She heard Jenny whisper, “Matt, will you do that for me after I suck you?”

“I’ll do it while you suck me,” he replied.

Cindy opened her eyes, watched Matt stand Jenny up, then peel off her little white panties. Her pussy hair was straight and short. Matt laid down, pulling her down with him, then guided her so that she straddled his face, facing his cock. He brought his lips up to her engorged pussy lips, and Jenny moaned, closing her eyes, enjoying the sensation of his tongue on her twat. She leaned forward, resting her head on his hip, beside his cock, stroking his shaft. Then she placed her hand on the ground, propping herself up, and she began to suck and kiss his manhood again, stopping frequently to gasp as he pleasured her. Cindy couldn’t take her eyes off her cousin, having such a wonderful series of new experiences, giving herself to the moment so freely. Jenny squeezed Matt’s cock, kissed it, sucked it, then paused, moaning, laying her head on his hip, then returning her attentions to his manhood. Cindy felt her orgasm build, and she let it go, cumming for Doug, crying out with pleasure, seeing Jenny watch her, filled with her own desire and lust.

Then Jenny’s breathing got faster, harder, and she cried out, Matt working her clit furiously with his tongue. She squeezed his cock for a moment, then let go, her fingernails digging into the carpet. She was cumming, very hard, and Cindy watched her through the whole experience, the orgasm wracking Jenny’s slim body. It was incredible to watch, and Cindy came with her, Doug probing her with his fingers, licking her clit, bringing her off again.

Jenny gathered herself, raising up on one hand, looking down at Matt and she gasped, “Oh, God, I have to do that for you!” She stroked his shaft, sucking his cockhead, while he moaned happily, licking her clit again.

Doug moved up Cindy’s body, sliding his fingers from her cunt. He braced himself with one hand, the other guiding his cockhead to her wet pussy. Cindy spread her legs wide for him, and he pushed his cock slowly into her. His wide head stretched her open, then filled her, his shaft easing into her with small thrusts. Cindy arched her back, gasped, bringing her legs up around his waist. He pushed her thighs back, over his arms, opening her more, her high heels in the air. His big cock disappeared into her and he pumped her, making her cry out in ecstacy. She heard Matt groaning loudly, looked over, and she saw Jenny pull her lips off his cock, still stroking him, as a fountain of cum shot up, landing on her shoulder and upper back. Jenny stared at his cock in awe as more cum spurted out with each stroke of her hand. She stroked him until he stopped, his cum sliding down his shaft and onto her hand. Curiously, she brought her hand to her lips, licking the cum off, and she smiled.

Jenny rose off Matt’s face, turned and kissed him, her hand moving down immediately to his cock, stroking it lovingly. Cindy closed her eyes again, enjoying the feel of Doug’s cock in her, bringing her quickly to a climax of her own. She came, crying out, ignoring everything else but the feel of that wonderful cock in her pussy. She screamed as she came, enjoying every sensation she felt, cumming long and hard.

As she came down from her climax, he slid his cock out of her, and turned her over. Cindy got to her hands and knees, feeling his hands on her hips. She looked over, saw Jenny watching them. Matt pulled Jenny onto him, and she straddled him, reaching down for his cock again, infatuated with it. He touched his cock also, guiding the head to the lips of her pussy. She trembled at the feel of it on her, but she moved her hips back and forth, letting it brush her labia.

“I want to feel that,” she said, glancing at Cindy, who was gasping as Doug’s cock slid into her again, his hands pulling back on her hips.

“It’s gonna hurt,” Matt said.

Jenny didn’t answer, but instead she eased down onto him, his cockhead pressing into her. She gasped, rose up, and pushed down again, letting him in a little deeper before retreating. She looked at Cindy, determined to have Matt’s cock in her, and she let herself slide down, taking his whole cockhead in. She gasped, squirmed, gave a low sigh, moving up again. Matt held himself perfectly steady. Doug was pumping hard and fast into Cindy now, his pelvis smacking against her ass, his cock buried in her with each thrust. Cindy felt herself cumming again, but she watched Jenny, letting her orgasm watch over her. Jenny stared back at her, sliding down again and again on Matt’s cock, taking it deeper and deeper, until half his shaft was inside her. She moved up and down slowly, eyes closing, mouth open, giving a high pitched yelp every time she thrust herself down on him, her hands pressed hard on his abs, her body shuddering. He made no motion at all, letting her control everything. Doug, on the other hand, fucked Cindy harder and harder, bringing her to climax after climax, giving her exactly what she wanted. She came for him again and again, and he pulled out of her, laid on the ground, let her mount him, and Cindy drove herself down on his cock hard and fast, crying out with pleasure, her heels on the floor, her hands on his thighs as she leaned back, letting him see everything as she rode him.

She heard Jenny’s yelps turning into moans, louder and faster. She looked over as she bounced up and down on Doug’s cock, saw her cousin leaning forward, her shoulders sagging, her face down, moving up and down on Matt’s cock, Matt’s hands on her waist, supporting her as she rode him. Jenny cried out, with pleasure rather than pain, cumming on a man’s cock for the first time. She tossed her head back, sitting upright on his cock, moving up and down barely an inch, six inches of his manhood inside her, another four or five out. Matt let her move on him, let her orgasm on him, her whole body shaking with pleasure. At last she opened her eyes, laying down on top of him. He eased his cock out of her, and kissed her. His cock was rock hard. He hadn’t cum inside her. Doug, however, gripped Cindy’s hips, pulling her down on him. Cindy cried out, orgasming again, feeling his cum spurt into her, feeling his body spasm with pleasure. He grunted, gasping, orgasming hard as she ground her hips on him, moving her pussy back and forth on his cock. She reached behind herself, squeezing his balls as he came.

She rose off of him and walked over to Jenny, who lay on the carpet. Matt was sitting next to her, stroking her body, grinning at the smile on her face. Cindy laid down next to Jenny, laid her arm across her cousin. Jenny looked at her and smiled. Cindy kissed her lips, and felt Jenny soften beneath her.

“Did it feel good?” Cindy asked.

“It hurt, but it felt amazing,” Jenny said.

“I’ll make it feel better,” Cindy whispered. She moved down, slid between Jenny’s legs. Jenny opened them, watching Cindy. Cindy smiled up at her, kissed her twat softly. The lips were engorged, wet with excitement. Cindy kissed her clit, licked up and down her lips. Jenny moaned with pleasure, watching her.

“Oh, Cindy-ani,” she breathed.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Matt said, watching them.

Cindy lifted her lips from Jenny and said to Matt, “You can cum in me.”

He moved behind her. Cindy returned her lips to Jenny’s cunt, kissing and licking her, exploring Jenny’s twat with her tongue. She felt Matt’s huge cockhead push against her wet pussy lips. His hands were firm on her hips. He pushed into her. She gasped at the feel of his big cock entering her. She looked at Doug, saw him sitting up against the couch, smiling, watching. She smiled at him, returned her lips to Jenny’s twat, and pleasured her cousin again, feeling Matt’s cock invade her slowly but surely. She moaned into Jenny’s pussy, kissing it, Matt beginning to pump into her twat harder and faster.

“I want in,” said Doug.

“How?” grunted Matt.

Doug smiled, and Matt slid his cock out of Cindy. Doug lifted both girls up, guided Jenny over to the couch. She sat down, and he pulled her hips to the edge of the cushion. Matt laid down on the floor, his big cock upright. At Doug’s guidance, Cindy knelt over him, and he slid his cock back into her pussy, a thrill of delight going through her. Jenny’s pussy was right next to her, and Cindy leaned over, kissing it as she slid up and down on Matt. Then she felt Doug behind her, hands on her hips. He pushed his cockhead up against her ass. Cindy moaned.

“Oh wow,” breathed Jenny, seeing what Doug was doing. Cindy licked her twat, looking up at her, feeling Matt’s hard cock deep inside her, filling her completely, feeling Doug’s cockhead pop into her sphincter. She eased up on Matt’s cock, and Doug thrust into her rear, eliciting a cry of pleasure from her. She settled down on Matt, both cocks now in her, Doug’s hard rod in her ass, Matt’s in her cunt. They moved her up and down, taking her at their own pace, while she licked and kissed Jenny’s twat, her left arm around Jenny’s waist, her right hand on Matt’s chest. She groaned, orgasming from the motion of the hard cocks in her. Then she heard Jenny gasping, and she felt a rush of fluid on her tongue, and she knew that Jenny was orgasming with her. Cindy flicked her tongue against Jenny’s clit, nuzzled it with her lips, kept her cousin cumming while she herself came again and again. She felt Matt stiffen up, felt his cum shoot into her pussy, bringing her to another climax. She pressed her lips to Jenny’s cunt, probed her tongue inside her, moved up and kissed her clit and licked it, making Jenny orgasm again. Matt grunted and moaned with them, clutching Cindy’s hips, Doug’s hands on her waist, his cock ramming her ass.

He pulled her up, off Matt’s cock, bending her over the couch, standing behind her, fucking her ass hard and fast while Jenny watched. Cindy clutched the back of the sofa, eyes closed, feeling his cock plunging to the hilt inside her. And then, to her surprise, she felt soft fingers on her clit. She opened her eyes, saw Jenny laying on the couch, her arm underneath Cindy, her hand massaging Cindy’s twat and clit, pleasuring her while Doug fucked her. Cindy came, as much from the thrill that Jenny was doing what she was ding as from the sensation it gave her. Doug rammed his cock home, and he came with her, his chism spurting deep in her ass. He moved back and forth, taking her through his orgasm, the finally pulling out of her.

Cindy collapsed on the couch next to Jenny. Jenny kissed her lips, her neck, and then straddled her on the couch, kissing her passionately.

“Look at that ass,” Doug said admiringly, staring at Jenny.

“Not tonight, fellas,” Cindy moaned. “She’s had enough firsts. I’m taking her home.”

The women dressed and the men walked them back to Cindy’s place. At the gate, Matt handed Jenny his card with his number and said, “Give me a call whenever. I’d like to hear from you again.”

Cindy and Jenny walked into Cindy’s apartment. Her roommate, Janet, was sleeping in her bedroom. Cindy and Jenny undressed and crawled into Cindy’s bed. After a moment, Cindy felt Jenny’s arm move across her stomach, her hand coming up and cupping Cindy’s breast.

“I want another first. I want to cum just with you,” whispered Jenny in her ear.

Cindy turned, kissed her, and smiled as Jenny climbed onto her, pressing her nude body against Cindy’s.