PDA

View Full Version : Oh What A Night!!!

kathy1
09-30-2004, 04:06 AM
I step from the shower, shivering as the AC hits my warmed skin. Wrapping the towel around me, I step to the vanity and sit. As I towel off my wet hair, I realize that it's more than the cold air keeping my nipples hard. I spread my legs, one hand going between my legs, rubbing in circles around my clit, remembering that night in the shower. The night you snuck back into the house when I assumed you were gone to work, not knowing you had taken the night off just for the reason of fulfilling a fantasy. You had crept to the bathroom, cut off the lights as I showered, knowing I could only see your shadowed outline in the light from the hallway. I had watched the shadowed man remove his clothes, frightened but excited at the same time, knowing what was about to happen. I was frozen in indecision, fight or try and get away. Then I had heard your voice say, as you were about to open the shower door, "Don't try anything bitch. If you do, it's only gonna be worse". I was relieved to hear your voice and confused at the same time but before I could say anything, you stepped into the shower, grabbed me and shoved me against the back wall, covering my mouth with your hand. I struggled, fought with all my might. You had overpowered me, twirled me around and slammed me against the shower wall again. I could feel your cock so hard against my ass as your hands went around me, squeezing my breasts, pinching and pulling on my nipples. You had growled into my ear to put my hands up on the wall and keep them there. You told me if I moved it was gonna be bad on me. I obeyed, heart pounding, mind and body so dizzy with arousal. Then one hand slid from one nipple, down my stomach and between my legs, groaning your approval of my obvious wetness. Your fingers touching and feeling me everywhere. You had roughly kicked my feet apart, and slid your cock between my legs and slammed into me. I screamed out which seemed to spur you on. Your cock backed out and slammed in again....over and over, you did that. Your one arm still around me, hand between my legs, finger flicking over my clit. The short, fast, hard thrusts of your cock in my cunt brought me quickly to a screaming orgasm. You pulled your cock out, slid it up to my asshole and pressed in, pausing long enough to bite down my neck and shoulder. As I shivered, you whispered, "Are you ready, bitch?" .Your placed your hands atop mine on the shower wall, pinning them there, your chest pressed against my back, and pushed slowly into my ass. Not moving, your cock buried in my ass, biting my neck, hearing your low throaty moans in my ear, it sent me over the edge into another shaking orgasm. As I cum, you begin to pound into my ass, filling me with your hot cum after several thrusts. We had both collapsed to the shower floor, holding each other tight till the hot water ran out.

I sit at the vanity and smile at the memory. I also realize that my own hand will just not do tonight. I lick my fingers and leave the bathroom in search of you. It's a little after 11 at night. I know just where to find you. Nearing the livingroom, I already hear the steady click of keys. I carefully peak around the doorway. I don't want you to know I'm here just yet. Oh, what a lovely sight I see. There you sit at the computer, your shirt unbuttoned and hanging open, your pants in a heap next to the chair. I walk around the corner and watch you for a minute. You keep typing, pausing for a few seconds, typing again, occasionally smiling as you read the words popping up on the screen. Once, you even laugh out loud. You are intently concentrating on what you are doing. I do so love to watch you cyber. I love to watch you get and give pleasure. Your are so very good at it. Ah, the good parts must be starting, I see your cock begin to jump and harden. You put your hand on it for a few strokes as your cyber partner types, but stop as you type a response to her. I walk fully into the room. You look up, wink and smile at me. I return the smile. You return your attention to the screen and I drop the towel from around me. You must have seen me peripherally, because your head snaps around and eyes widen. You nod your head toward the screen and quickly shake it no. I simply flash you a big wicked grin and slowly walk closer. Your head moves back and forth from me to the screen, typing and watching me. I walk over, and whisper, "Just continue what you're doing. Make sure you do her reeeeeeal goood, ok?" With those words, I turn your chair slightly and drop to my knees in front of you. I push your knees apart and begin to lick up the top of one luscious thigh. I can't help but chuckle at the look on your face when I peer upward at you. "Baby, you had better pay attention to the screen. She's gonna think you're being rude. Now we certainly can't have that." With a shake of your head and an obvious grin on your face as you catch on to what I'm up to, you go back to typing. Enjoying that both she and I are giving you pleasure, I wrap my fingers around your hardening cock, kiss the very tip and then give little wet kisses all round the head. Keeping my fingers tight, I let my flicking tongue retrace the same spots I had just kissed. Next I let my swirling tongue take the same path around it. Holding your cock, I rub it around my lips and against the cheeks of my face. Barely letting my lips touch, I lower my mouth onto the head. I stop moving, my lips and tongue barely making contact with your cock, knowing you can feel my warm breath on it. I close my lips tight around it and begin to suck on just the head, letting my tongue swirl and flick around it inside my mouth. My hand begins to slowly and tightly move up and down. I turn my gaze upward to see your eyes darting back and forth from the screen to watching me. Your fingers still steadily typing. My mouth and hand begin to move in a slow steady rhythm up and down the cock that I adore. The clicking of the keys increase as does the ragged sound of your breathing. My eyes turned upward, watching your face as my mouth and hand continue. I reach up with my other hand and gently squeeze your balls. My mouth and hand up and down faster, harder. Your hips beginning to move ever so slightly. I hear you moan. The typing speed increases. As I feel your cock swell and tighten in my hand and mouth, I remove my hand and quickly suck it all the way into the back of my mouth, holding it there and gently squeezing your balls at the same time. Your hips push upward from the chair. You begin to rock them up and down. I pick up your rhythm with my mouth. Still gently squeezing and rolling your balls in my hand. I take my other hand and rake my nails down the side of you thigh, feeling you jump and thrust harder into my mouth. The typing stops and you say "She's done." You wind your hands in my hair and begin to fuck my mouth in earnest. Your hips raising and lowering. Your cock sliding back and forth in my mouth, over my tongue, over my lips. I turn my eyes upward and stare into yours. You smile and say, "Oh, I do love to watch my baby suck my cock." With that, your hands wind tighter in my hair as I begin to suck faster....harder...head up and down....your cock hitting the back of my throat and sliding back out over my tongue. In and out of my mouth....faster...harder....I feel you begin to tighten, hear your moans, and turn my eyes upward to see you close yours and rest your head on the back of the chair. Your hands tight in my hair as I squeeze your balls and spur you on by my moaning around your cock. One thrust upward sends your hot cum shooting down my throat. I quickly suck your cock into the back of my throat and hold it there, giving a good squeeze on your balls. After your spasms stop, I slide you from my mouth and give several quick kisses to your lower stomach, resting my head against you. Your hands running thru my hair as your ragged breathing slows and you lean over to kiss the top of my head as your hands rub my back. We sit like that for several minutes before I feel you gently pushing me away from you. Before I can stand, you push me over backwards, slipping from the chair and onto your knees on the floor with me. I lie back and you stretch out atop me and begin to kiss me passionately. I wrap my arms around you and hold tight as our tongues dance. We seem to kiss forever. Lost in the feel of each other. You slide slightly to the side of me as we continue to kiss and your hand reaches to squeeze on my breast. Oh so gentle touches, but the intensity increases as I moan and arch my back, pressing my tit into your hand. You begin to twirl and pull on my nipple causing me to moan louder against your lips. My legs spread as you continue to squeeze and play with first one and then the other of my breasts. Your lips tight against mine. Your hand leaves my breast and skims lightly over my stomach causing me to tremble. Your fingers now on my pussy, barely touching, teasing, gliding over the lips, spreading them slightly to rub lightly around my clit. With my feet flat on the floor and my knees bent, I lift my hips to thrust against your hand. You stop kissing me and sit up long enough to retrieve my vibe from the desk drawer. You scoot around so you are on your knees between my legs. Again, your hand begins it's teasing soft movements around my clit, fingers touching only enough to send shocks of pleasure through me. I am so wet, juices running down my ass. As your touches to my clit grow stronger, you slide the vibe into my soaking pussy. You turn it on and begin to fuck me with it while you rub and press on my clit. My legs spread, hips raised, I match the thrusts of your hand and vibe. You continue until you make me cum. Thinking you will stop, I relax and close my eyes, savoring the remnants of the pleasure you bring. Before I can speak, I feel your tongue on my clit. Light flicks against it as your one free hand snakes under me. You squeeze my ass as your tongue drives me over the edge. As I near another orgasm, you, push the vibe in deep and hold it there. Squirming and thrusting against your mouth, you suck on my clit lightly. I'm moaning louder and thrusting harder against your expert mouth. As I scream out, you slip one finger into my ass, sending me into breathless ecstasy. As my breathing slows, you trail kisses from the inside top of one thigh to my knee, repeating the movement on the other leg. Before I can regain my composure you lift my legs to your shoulders and begin to work the vibe in and out my soaked pussy. I then feel your hard cock begin to rub up and down my ass. You begin to press into my ass with your cock, pushing the vibe in my pussy at the same time. As the head enters, you stop moving, allowing me to relax and accomodate you. As I relax, and begin to rotate my hips in small circles against you, you switch the vibe to high and push your cock all the way in my ass. I cry out as your cock gets buried in my ass and the vibe buzzes in my cunt. Rotating my hips and pressing agianst you, you begin to fuck my ass. Slowly at first, tempo increasing gradually. You stare into my eyes as you get faster....harder....faster...harder...your cock beginning to pound into my ass. I cry out in greedy pleasure, wanting more of what only you know how to make me feel. I reach up and begin to pinch your nipples hard. You groan and pound faster into my ass. Your hand reaches and roughly squeezes one of my tits and continues to squeeze and knead it. I squeeze the muscles of my ass tight, knowing what this does to you.....you growl, grit your teeth and fuck my ass harder. As I cry out again, you say, "That's what my baby likes, isn't it? And you are my little slut, aren't you?" I scream yesssssssssss, as you slap my ass hard several times, your cock still pounding into me, the vibe still buzzing deeply inside me. "Come on bitch, reach down here. I wanta see you play with that clit while I fuck your ass.". You watch my hands move to my pussy, watch as I spread my lips and begin rubbing and pinching my clit. You growl your approval and slam hard into my ass. I love the look on your face as you watch me play with my pussy. We both begin to pant....to moan....to groan...the room filled with the sounds of our passion and lust for each other. I'm watching you. You're watching my fingers on my pussy. The vibe is buzzing. Your cock is pounding. Without warning, the most exquisite orgasm rips thru me. As I scream out "FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEE BABEEEEEEEE. FUCK YOUR BITCH'S ASS.", you grunt, groan and begin to fill my ass with your cum, which sends me into another orgasm. We both shake and tremble against each other. After a bit, we relax. You pull your softening cock from me, as well as the vibe. You collapse beside me. We hold each other, cuddling, snuggling, caressing. As you kiss me, I think that certainly your kisses must be the sweetest I've ever tasted. We get up from the floor and head to the bathroom for a quick shower before heading to bed. As we walk down the hallway, your arm tight around my shoulders, you ask if I remember that night you snuck back in the house. With a twinkle in my eye and a slight grin, I tell you that I'm not sure if I do or not. "Ohhhhh, you don't? Well, follow me to the shower. Let's see if I can refresh your memory." Laughing, you smack my ass playfully and begin to pull me down the hallway. I giggle and think what a night this has turned into.

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=22291)