PDA

View Full Version : The Third Wheel

Nik Satyr
09-20-2004, 11:43 PM
The following story is not true, however the names have not been changed because none of us are entirely innocent. . .

I suppose, looking back, that there were signs; clues that I should have seen. After seven years together, it should have been easy to see that Jenny was pre-occupied, that she was distant both emotionally and physically. She was somewhere else and I suppose I was too blind or self-absorbed to see it. Suffice it to say, however, that when I (cliche of cliches) came home early from work to see a strange car in the driveway, it never even occurred to me to suspect something untoward going on inside. Believe me, if it had I'd have turned around and gone out for a long coffee--I'm a great believer in a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it comes to these things. However, because I was imagining something wholly banal (Mormons, neighbors, census-takers) I strolled right in.

It's fortunate for me, I suppose, that I'm a naturally quiet person because no-one (apparently) heard me enter. I immediately heard them however. The first thing I heard made me rule out Mormons entirely,

"Mmmm, girl, you lick my pussy so good. You got the best tongue anywhere. Don't you DARE stop."

Curious, I moved closer. I had very nearly ruled out census-takers as well and when I peered around the corner into the living room, that capped it--not a clipboard in sight. What there was, however, would have made any demographer put down their pen. On the couch, entirely nude, were two very beautiful women: one, my wife, a small woman with red hair, large breasts, a fantastic ass, and a very pretty face (which could not be seen as it was buried in someone's crotch); the other, a stranger to me, a tall black woman with small, high breasts, close-cropped hair and skin that was so perfect it seemed glossy. Deciding not to announce myself to the assembly, I continued to watch unobserved.

The black woman closed her eyes as my wife continued her ministrations. She reached up with one hand and began to touch the woman's breast, stroking the hardened nipple with her thumb and then pinching her nipple between her fingers. She obviously knew what this woman liked because it elicited a long moan.

"Harder," she said quietly, "pinch harder. You know what I like." My wife immediately obeyed, increasing pressure on her nipple and renewing her attentions between the woman's thighs. I continued to watch, mesmerized by the sight, for several long moments. After this had gone on for a while, I saw that my wife had started to reach down between her own legs and was beginning to touch herself. The black woman had noticed too,

"Stop playing with yourself you little bitch!" she said quite harshly. "You know I'll take care of you if you're a good girl and you do as I say." Jenny snatched her hand away from her crotch as if she had been stung. She took her mouth away from the black woman's pussy and looked up at her guiltily.

"I'm sorry, really Angelique. You know I'll do whatever you want." she whispered.

Angelique smiled, "Of course you will, and right now, you're going to lick my ass." She turned over onto all fours on the couch and presented her (superb) ass to my wife's mouth. She didn't hesitate for even a second. Putting her hands on the woman's hips, she started licking and tonguing this stranger's asshole as if she were starving to death. Angelique, for her part, found this extremely enjoyable, groaning loudly and pushing her ass into my wife's face.

"Yes, baby, lick my asshole. That's it, put your tongue all the way in. Make me cum. Put your fingers in my cunt and fuck me. Oh yes, just like that. Mmmmm. Feels good. Feels good. You're going to make me cum with your tongue in my ass. Yes you are. Ohhhh God Fuck yess I'm cumming." And with that, she reached back and grabbed a big handful of my wife's red hair and pulling her face harder into her ass, she spasmed with a violent climax.

For a long, long moment no-one moved. Angelique had collapsed face down on the couch with my wife's face, wet with her own saliva, still buried in the other woman's ass. After a little while, however, my wife began to move, hesitantly and shyly stroking the backs of Angelique's thighs. I recognized the signs, Jenny was still unsatisfied, she wanted to come and she couldn't stay still. Angelique recognized the signs too.

"You're horny still, aren't you bitch?" She said gruffly (but not without affection) "'course you are. You need to be fucked don't you girl?" My wife nodded, wide-eyed with anticipation. Angelique reached into a bag next to the couch.

"Alright, bitch, you asked for it." She laughed, pulling out a harness with by far the largest dildo I had ever seen attached to it. My wife didn't have to be asked twice; she knelt on the couch, supporting herself on the back of it and spreading her legs wide apart. Looking back and biting her lower lip, she watched as Angelique positioned the enormous strap-on at the opening of her pussy. I expected her to gently work it into her (it was enormous) but I had underestimated Angelique (and, I suppose, Jenny). She just reached up with one hand, grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair and pulled back her head. With the other hand she guided the fake cock into my wife's cunt and with an enormous thrust of that superb ass, rammed it all the way home.

"Oh yes, bitch, tell me how that feels." She growled. "You were wet enough to take it all."

My wife was barely capable of coherent speech, "Stretched so tight. . Soooo deep. Fucking me so hard. Please. . .don't. . . stop. . .fucking me." Angelique paused for a second, enjoying the moment.

"When I say, you're going to cum, right?" She said quietly. My wife nodded obediently.

"Ok, cum now, bitch."

And she came, screaming so hard I was sure the neighbors could hear her, "I'm cumming Angie I'm cumming so hard for you. DON'T. . .EVER. . .STOP. . .FUCKING. . .ME."

The black woman looked back over her shoulder and I could have sworn she saw me.

To be continued. . .soon.

Nik Satyr
01-01-2005, 11:12 PM
I stepped back in the corridor, my head spinning, unable to adequately process what I had just witnessed. I had been married to my wife for seven years and in all that time I had had no idea that she had tendencies toward lesbianism (although I wasn't completely shocked by that). However, her obvious submission to this other woman seemed entirely out of character. I suppose one can never really know another person, not completely. I, on the other hand, behaved entirely predictably (for me); I sneaked back out of the house and, having given them sufficient time to recover, made a big deal out of slamming my car door and loudly striding through the kitchen door yelling, "Honey, I'm home."

After a minute (perhaps I hadn't given them enough recovery time), they came into the kitchen looking, I fancied, somewhat dishevelled as if they had dressed in a hurry.

"Hi, Nik, I hadn't expected you so early," my wife said, sweetly stating what I knew to be painfully obvious. "This is my friend Angelique, she volunteers at the center."

Angelique held out her hand for me to shake and as she did she held my gaze for an instant longer than necessary, letting me know she knew I knew. Then she smiled a dazzlingly pretty and disarming smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you, she didn't say you were so handsome," she said, glancing at my wife who colored perceptibly.

"I've heard a lot about you, too," I replied, smiling and lying along. Angelique was an interesting one, already making me a co-conspirator, forcing me onto her side.

"Well, it was so nice to meet you, but I really, really must go," she said, turning to hug and kiss my wife (rather demurely under the circumstances I thought) on the cheek. Still smiling and catching my eye one more time, she left the house.

My wife was obviously a little overwhelmed by the necessity to appear normal so she opened the fridge and pretended to look for something. I was more prepared,

"She seemed nice; you've never mentioned her before." I began, needling her a little just for fun.

"I haven't known her that long, I just..." At that moment, Angelique came striding back in.

"Listen, my damn car won't start again. Would you mind giving me a ride home so I can call triple A?" This was definitely directed at me and I saw my wife give a pained expression. It was obvious, however, that her submissive role extended past the bedroom because she didn't offer any alternative plan. Not sure if the nature of this situation was mechanical or psychological I decided to play along again.

"I'll take you on the bike, I wanted to get it out for a run anyway." I smiled my biggest what-a-guy smile. Five minutes later we were on the back of the old BMW (which for once didn't stall at the stop sign at the bottom of our road). Angelique, wrapping her arms around my waist far too low to be decent and holding tight, shouted directions in my ear. We had hardly got out of sight of the house when one of her hands started to stray lower touching my thighs and slowly insinuating itself between my legs. I felt myself growing uncomfortably hard and found it increasingly hard to concentrate on the rather crucial task of maneuvering the bike. Fortunately, she lived quite close by.

As we pulled into her driveway, I checked for signs of a spouse or partner and saw none. I felt somewhat exhilerated and extremely curious about this woman, my wife's lover, who was rubbing my cock through the fabric of my pants. She got off the bike and walked up the driveway, turning around and throwing me a look of invitation as she went. Making damn sure I'd got the kickstand all the way down (difficult in my condition) I followed her wondering what was next.

I needn't have wondered. Not one for small talk, as soon we were were inside the door she grabbed the lapel of my jacket and pulled me into her, kissing me hungrily, pushing her tongue into my mouth and reaching once again for my still hard erection. She kissed me and I kissed back with ferociousness that surprised me. She wasn't yielding and feminine like most women I had been with, she was hard and hungry, almost angry in her desire. She let go of my cock and unzipped my jacket and, pushing it back on my shoulders, she ran her hands up my chest under my shirt, reaching for and pinching my nipples. Soon she had pushed up my shirt and uttering little animal-like noises in the back of her throat she started licking and gently biting them, looking up at me every once in awhile to check my reaction, her face a mask of lust.

I was dizzy with lust; the surprise of what I had witnessed that afternoon only adding to my delirium. It was as if the normal rules of the universe had been relaxed for a few hours and a new order was in place that I was unused to. Suddenly, she pulled away from me and I wondered for a moment if I had done something to upset her. I needn't have wondered. She backed herself against the wall opposite me and looking me directly in the eye started unbuttoning her blouse, opening it to show me her breasts and reaching her hands up to touch them, pinching and pulling her own taut nipples. As she spoke she became increasing rough with herself,

"Did you like watching me fuck your slut-wife with that big dildo?" she asked, her voice thick with remembered lust. I nodded, not breaking eye contact; this was her show.

"She likes it when I fuck her, she begs me for it. She even likes it when I put that thing in her ass. She pretends she doesn't. The little slut says it's too big but once I start shoving it up her tight little white ass, she starts coming like crazy." Her voice reverential now, as if fondly remembering a story from childhood. One of her hands had stolen down the front of her jeans and I could see she was masturbating furiously while with her other hand she continued to twist and pinch her nipples.

"After I fuck her pussy she begs me to let her suck my cock; does she do that to you?" I nodded as she continued. "I don't let her touch herself when she's licking my pussy or my ass. I make her come by fucking her, she's such a little slut, such a little slut." As she said this, her eyes rolled back in her head and I watched her make herself come with the memory of how she fucked my wife.

Her eyes closed for a few seconds, and when she opened them I could see she had regained some clarity. Locking eyes with me again, like a snake hypnotizing a frog, she moved towards me, kneeling down and quickly unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. Taking my engorged rod in her hand she stroked me and for a second gently blew on it. Then, looking up at me, she took the entire length of it in her mouth, immediately and expertly fucking me with her mouth--pulling it all the way out and licking around the head and then hungrily, wetly swallowing it. I was so turned on and she was so very good at what she was doing, that it was only a few moments before I was on the verge of coming. She could sense this and at the crucial moment, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and staring me straight in the eye emptied stream after stream of cum onto her face and tits. Arching a coquettish eyebrow, she took my cum from her tits with her fingers and licked it off them for all the world like a cat licking cream off her paws.

It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

To be continued. . .

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=22176)