PDA

View Full Version : So Far Away, But Yet So Close.

sodaklostsoul
09-10-2004, 10:53 PM
I stretched and rolled over to snuggle against your back, my arm draping over your side, my hand coming in contact with the hair on your chest. My fingers began to explore, tracing circles around your chest and stomach. I plant tender kisses on your back, occasionally letting my tongue sneak out for a taste of your skin. My hand moves up and my fingers find a nipple. I start slowly circling it's smooth skin, only to have it grow taut from my attentions. I move my hand back down to your hips and between your legs discovering what my touch has done. As my hand encircles your hard cock you shift a little and move onto your back so you can look into my eyes. I give you a little smile while my hand does a few pumps up and down your hard shaft. Your sharp intake of breath lets me know your up for some loving. I lean over and run my tongue across your lips and forcing it into your mouth. Our tongue's touch, lightly caressing. The passion of our kiss tingles deep in my stomach. I pull back to stare into your eyes, hoping you can see what I feel. You bring your hand up to my face and caress my check. I close my eyes and snuggle into you hand, turning my head slightly to put little kisses on your palm. You move your hand behind my head grabing a handfull of hair and yanking my head down so you can crush my mouth to yours giving me the biggest, hottest, gut wrenching, wettest kiss ever. We end the kiss and while were both trying to catch our breath my hand starts to pump your still raging hard on. Mmmmm morning wood, very yummy. I sit up and move between your legs. Barely tounching with my finger tips I trail up and down your smooth hard shaft and around it's head. Precum has found it's way forward and I lick my lips and bring my head down stoping only far enough that my tongue can sneak out for a quick flick across the head. Mmmmm but I can't stop there. I slowly start licking every inch of your hard cock. My mouth stops at the top, only I use my teeth to gently nibble on the head. A small moan escapes from you. With my mouth not leaving it's play toy, I lookup with my eyes to stare into yours. I can see the desire, the want, the need of my intensions in your eyes. You bring your hands to the back of my head and gently push my head down. I take you slowly into my mouth, inching my way down to the base. You fill my mouth so much I almost can't breathe. I pull back up slowly, my tongue swirling around your cock's hardness. My mouth slides up and down getting into a rhythm on your ridged member. I feel your cock get even harder as you near the point of no return, but for as hungry as I am I pull my mouth off and slide up so I can straddle you. As I start to slide you into my wet pussy, a sigh of pleasure escapes from my lips. Your hard cock feels so filling in my pussy. I sit still just for a minute savoring the sensation. I start to move sliding up and down your meat, clenching my inner walls around you every time I go up. You start to breath heavy and groan with each pull. Your hands grab my hips and you start to pound your cock into me, forcing it deeper with each thrust. You call out that your cumming and I slide off, drop my head and finish you off with my mouth, moaning as your hot, juicy load shoots down my throat. I lick you clean and look up to see the satisfaction in your eyes. You sit up and tell me it's my turn with a devilish smile on your lips. The alarm clock goes off and I reach over to hit snooz. I open my eyes and find I am alone in the bed drenched in sweat, my pussy dripping wet.

So far away, but yet so close.