PDA

View Full Version : Backyard Party

joki1
07-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Recently, we hosted a backyard party for some friends. We left it open for them to invite a few people on their own if they wanted to. We were not surprised when 50 people were drinking and having fun out in the yard. We have a hot tub and there were some who took advantage of that. My wife of 3 years, Marie, was being the perfect hostess, and having lots to drink herself, moving around the yard, making sure everyone was having fun, and that they were meeting everyone else.

About 10:00, she was noticeably absent, but soon re-appeared, wearing her very low-rise denim mini-skirt and a pink tank top. After a few more drinks, I noticed her sitting across from a couple of guys up on the deck. She appeared to be having a great conversation with them. I was busy noticing the women in the tub getting frisky with the guys. When I finally moved up to the deck, I figured out what was holding the two guys interest- Marie’s legs were about a foot apart and her little pink slit was very exposed, and as she was quite tipsy, her skirt was nearly up to her hips. I whispered in her ear that her cunt was showing. She quickly closed her legs. She was obviously just enjoying the conversation and was a little drunk, so was unaware that she was spreading it all for anyone to see! She excused herself and moved to the other side of the deck and sat by herself near the hot tub. I continued moving around the yard, all the while keeping my eye on her to be sure that she was ok.

About 30 minutes later, I saw one of the guys that she was talking to sitting on the edge of the hot tub, talking to Marie again. I went over there and sat next to her. She asked me to come in the kitchen for a minute so she could ask me something. We moved inside, and what she asked me was incredible. She wanted to flash her cunt some more. She said she was aware that she was doing it earlier and that she had really enjoyed it. I was a little surprised, but as I had already taken advantage of some eye-candy throughout the evening myself, and had enjoyed the show, I told her to do what makes her feel good.

Marie thanked me with a wet kiss, but went upstairs again. When she showed up outside, she had changed into a halter. It was still over 80 outside so that was very appropriate. There were several other women who were either in swimsuits, or halters, so she was “among friends”. However, that miniskirt, which rode below her hips, but was only a mere six inches below her crotch, made her an attention grabber for sure. Several guys immediately ended the conversation they were having at the time and moved in for a closer look. Marie sat on the recliner out on the patio, and the lanterns that were lit out there gave her a beautiful soft glow. By this time it was probably close to midnight and there were only about 20 people left, and most of them had found either the hot tub or were otherwise engaged with one or two people in various corners of our yard. The recliner was positioned so that it faced the deck. She lay back on it, and folded her hands behind her head. This of course got the desired effect of raising her skirt up enough that her pubic hair, which was always neatly trimmed, was exposed. She closed her eyes and sipped her drink. It did not take long for two guys to saunter over and ask me if my wife was ok. I said that she was just fine. She was just enjoying herself, and sucking up the atmosphere. One of them asked me if he could go and sit with her. I said that I figured that was fine, because Marie had enjoyed talking with him earlier. Both guys took the 2 steps off the deck and pulled up a piece of patio next to her. She opened her eyes, took another long sip of her drink, and sat up, putting both feet on either side of the recliner. Her halter has very loosely tied, and her tits were not well covered. The guy who did not talk to me, looked over at me, and I just nodded my head. Hs was slow to move, but gradually moved in a little closer to her, until he was able to slide his hand onto her upper thigh. When the other guy noticed this, he also looked over at me, obviously for permission of sorts, and he too, moved much closer to her. Marie reacted to this attention by opening her legs a little wider. My best friend, who was coming out of the kitchen from re-filling his drink, approached me and asked if I was planning to do anything about what was happening down there. I told him that this was Marie’s night and I would look after her. My friend told me he totally understood, and said he would go and tell the people in the tub, who were mostly actual friends, about what was happening, just in case anyone got worried. When I looked down at the three of them again, the younger of the two had his hands on her knees, sitting at the bottom of the recliner and was proceeding to open her legs wide. She allowed this to happen, while the older guy, perhaps 30, was opening her halter from the front. Marie removed her top, and lay back down again. The recliner was only partially down, so she was able to watch all of the activity around her. The blonde older guy was gently massaging her tits and the younger blonde guy had his hand between Marie’s legs. It took all of about 3 minutes; before Marie had opened her skirt wand was taking it off, for better access. After she lay back down again, I noticed that she was undoing the shorts of the guy up at her head, and that he was helping with that.

When I saw that happening, I moved in a lot closer. I told both guys that they were not going to fuck her, but that they could play with her all they wanted. Marie looked at me with the sexiest look I have ever seen from her, and told me to take off my swim shorts. Both of the guys who were down there with her kind of backed off, but Marie told them to stay. The guy who had been fingering her cunt actually moved up to her tits, and the other guy stood up. Marie reached up and finished taking off his shorts. I was meanwhile naked, and standing between them. Maria asked me if I would be OK with the younger guy licking her cunt. By this time, my dick was so hard that I thought I would bust. I nodded my head and blondie got busy with no hesitation. The other guy took a sip of his beer and told me that I should probably fuck her before long. Marie had been holding the guy’s balls in her hand, while enjoying being eaten. Unfortunately for him, he came instantly. Marie took some of his cum in the mouth but let him finish on the patio. Then she looked at me and said quietly, “Screw me!” I didn’t need any more invitation. I crawled in between her legs and sank my cock into her slick cunt. I fucked her for about two minutes, when I felt the unmistaken feeling of cum shooting onto us from behind. The older guy had shot his cum mostly onto Marie’s legs, but got me too! Fuck, I was pissed about that!
As I continued to fuck her, I kissed her deeply with one hand gently cupping her beautiful breast. The smell of cock on her breath was noticeable, but somewhat masked by the gin she had been drinking. It was actually a turn on to me to smell another guys cock in her mouth, and taste it too. That’s all I needed to shoot my own load of cum directly into her cunt. I remained there while her fingers worked hard at her clit, finally gasping and having a great relieving orgasm. The other guys had meanwhile collected their stuff and were moving into the kitchen, and on home I assume. We sat together, Marie and I, nude on the patio for ten minutes. She told me that she had finally had her fantasy fulfilled. I answered that I didn’t know but it was ok that she told me. By that time, because of the sexual activity that had taken place, only a couple of people remained. They were either in the tub, getting very friendly with each other, or had paired up and were in stages of undress. It was ok to be like this. We had sent a pretty strong message throughout the evening, and a sense of comfort and safety was there in that yard.

Marie put her clothes back on and so did I. We moved up onto the deck, sipped our drinks and said we loved each other. For the next hour, we simply enjoyed watching the few bare tits and hand jobs that were still happening from the 6 people in the tub, and then ended the evening with a beautiful blowjob show from our two best friends from across the street. After he came, they moved over to our side of the deck, and asked if we would foursome with them some time. We slowly looked at each other, and then I answered. We didn’t even need to speak, Marie and I. There would not be a repeat of this evening ever, because it was only to fill a fantasy of hers, and while being an active participant, and enjoying the show, we have this now as a memory. They thanked us for the honesty, and turned to leave through the kitchen door. Sue grabbed Brad’s arm, to hold him up for a second. They both turned around again, and Sue kissed my mouth and grabbed my crotch. “Let us know if you change you mind.”

We said thanks and goodnight. The sex since then has always included conversation about that sexually charged evening, and my wife wears that cute denim mini and halter around the house often….but just for me.

The End