PDA

View Full Version : The Longest Penis

ChinesePussy
07-28-2004, 07:53 AM
Can you guess, which animal has the longest penis in the whole world?

This animal is huge, and his wife is huge as well. Coz his penis is the biggest penis in animal.

So which animal has the longest penis ???

WildIrish
07-28-2004, 07:57 AM
My pet whale is pretty well hung...could it be him?

OzKristin
07-28-2004, 08:08 AM
The biggest of all animal penises are to be found among the cetaceans, which include dolphins and whales. In large Rorqual whales the penis can be 10 ft. long with a diameter of up to 1 ft.

Lilith
07-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Ouch!!!!

Catch22
07-28-2004, 08:51 AM
The biggest of all animal penises are to be found among the cetaceans, which include dolphins and whales. In large Rorqual whales the penis can be 10 ft. long with a diameter of up to 1 ft.

No wonder whales sing!

I think the longest human one recorded, was 16inch. Real one that is.

Cassiopeia
07-28-2004, 11:33 AM

I guess they should change the expression, "He's hung like a horse".

JustSomeGuy
07-28-2004, 11:37 AM
If I remember correctly, the correct term for a whale penis is a "dork".

So, when someone says "You dork" or "Don't be a dork" - that is what they are referring to! :)

Mercury_Maniac
07-28-2004, 09:59 PM
thats why i just go ahead and call the person a dick, so there isn't any confusion

ChinesePussy
07-29-2004, 08:16 AM
you got it sis

In an adult blue whale, the penis is about 5 m long (16 ft) and the testicles weight about 10 kg (22 pounds).
Mostly, the penis of a blue whale is over 10 feet long and is kept rigid by a bone. saw it on some show...they had the whales ding a ling like in a case...man was it long...it was very interesting. think it was called the muesum of penises or something like that..i just remmber it had the world penis, and the world muesum in it...this old guy was gona donate his penis to the musuem when he dies...i think he says that he was gona try and make it erect before he dies...i onoz...but he was old...like around 80 something...

oh i found this

found that guy...

Penis museum fills its last space

The world's only penis museum is hoping to fill its empty human section now that an 85 year-old man has volunteered to leave his sexual organs as a legacy.

The Icelandic Phallological Museum in Iceland's capital, Reykjavik, houses specimens from most of the country's 40 mammal species and eight from other countries in its "foreign section." But no human exhibits - for now.

The 85 year-old Icelander Pall Arason has written a letter that formally bestows "my reproductive organs - penis et scrotum" to the museum. The papers have been legally witnessed.

According to museum director Sigurdur Hjartarson, Mr Arason has aksed for it to be removed while his body is still warm, allowing the museum the opportunity to exhibit it erect.

A 41-year-old German photographer Peter Christmann has also made a written offer, Time magazine reports.

Among the exhibits hanging on the museum's wall are a tanned bull's penis that was once used as a whip on the country's farms and a smoked horse's penis said to have been a favourite snack for a 1930s gourmet.

An anatomical drawing on the wall next to the metre-long blue whale's dried penis shows that it represents only around half of its full length.

The museum, whose gift shop sells skipping ropes with phallic handles and coat-racks with penis pegs, attracted 3,500 visitors last year.

Vigil
07-29-2004, 09:26 AM
I understand that the humble winkle has the largest penis in the world relative to its body size. The winkle's winkle is 15 times the length of its body. To put this in perspective, an average sized man would have a ninety foot penis.

I know, I should get out more.

Catch22
07-29-2004, 10:40 AM
I understand that the humble winkle has the largest penis in the world relative to its body size. The winkle's winkle is 15 times the length of its body. To put this in perspective, an average sized man would have a ninety foot penis.

I know, I should get out more.

Feels sorry for female winkles that would have to take something 15 times their size.

WildIrish
07-29-2004, 10:58 AM
A skipping rope with penis handles sure would go over well at the gym, huh? lmao