PDA

View Full Version : my FFM situation

fun_lovin_bitch
07-26-2004, 06:25 AM
last week my boyfriend invited one of his ex-girlfriends so we could have a 3some. i was open to the idea at the time, until i found out why she was his ex-girlfriend. i was laying on the bed playing with his cock, when she put on a blue strapon and then rammed it, lube-free, into my ass. i was so surprised i went crazy on his cock and he creamed my mouth, but it was so painful. he loved it, and thought it was a real turn on whilst she was fucking my ass. now he wants her over again in a couple of weeks because he liked it so much, but i dont want her doing that to me again? what to do?

fun_lovin_bitch
07-26-2004, 06:26 AM
unless of course i get it and fuck her ass to see how she likes it. but then, i've never used a strapon before, so i would need practice.

*the dog runs out of the room

GusAspar
07-26-2004, 07:02 AM
A few weeks ago I watched an instalment of an American TV series, Sex with Strangers, which showed some very explicit footage of swinging couples. One particularly nice episode showed a tall, dark-haired woman putting on a strap-on and fucking a very nice-looking redhead, while both their husbands watched. What I thought was particularly nice about this was that the woman wearing the strap on was obviously enjoying the fact that the strap-on rubbed against her clitoris while she was fucking her friend; and she kept fucking the redhead faster and faster, thrusting the synthetic cock deep into her cunt - she kept it up much longer than I would have been able to - I would have shot my spunk into the redhead after a few minutes of fucking like that - but because the brunette was able to keep going, the redhead moaned and shouted and screamed in her orgasms. I thought all four of them were really enjoying it, and I certainly was. I just don't understand, when that's available, why anyone would want to be fucked up the arse!

sweetlady
07-26-2004, 07:33 AM
Tell your boyfriend that it's fine if she comes over, on the condition she doesn't fuck you in the ass again. She didn't prepare you, she hurt you, and you won't accept it again. And that is the condition for her EVER coming over again. You have the right to ask for the encounter to be free from pain. Tell him that if she wants to fuck someone in the ass, he has one, too, and that he's welcome to allow it done to himself all he wants.

Be straight and honest with him about what happened and the fact you didn't like it. I would have been livid, myself. I'd never allow her over again just because of that, but then again, I am not interested in other women. If you liked the rest, put your foot down about that.

Pussy= fine
Ass= his only, and even then, gently only

You have that right, hon.

If he insists, then tell him that you want to fuck her ass with a strapon, too, and you need practice. So you need to fuck his ass with a strapon, and he should remember that you didn't get lube, so neither does he. Maybe when his ass clenches up with sympathy pains, he'll be a bit more understanding.

fun_lovin_bitch
07-26-2004, 10:14 AM
thanks, that was really helpful. i will bear it in mind. i have recieved anal sex before, but only with lubrication like astroglide, so it was quite a shock, i can tell you. but thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it. i will post after the event and let you know how it went

cowgirltease
07-26-2004, 10:19 AM
unless of course i get it and fuck her ass to see how she likes it. but then, i've never used a strapon before, so i would need practice.

*the dog runs out of the room

Yep what comes around goes around! :D Paybacks are hell!
No she was not very nice or she was just really stupid!. :rolleyes: She obviously didn't care that it hurt or she wanted it to hurt. I myself probably would have slapped the bitch! Then said here you think it feels good with no lube? Lets see you handle it! Yeah you better tell your man if anyone plans on going there again to use the lube and take it slow or there won't be any of that bullshit.

Irish
07-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Tell them,to shove it(no pun intended).Sex is supposed to be pleasureable,not
hurtful.If they enjoyed,your pain,I,personally,would wonder about the whole
,relationship.(actually that's the wrong word!) Irish

flutelady
07-26-2004, 08:00 PM
I completely agree with Irish. The moment he realized that you were in pain, he should have shifted gears and had your comfort be the most important thing... rather than his own pleasure.

Vullkan
07-26-2004, 09:51 PM
Just set some ground rules or house rules. That is if you wish for it to happen again.

What I would be more concerned over is that if the b/f knew this had hurt you, then why push for another go at it? If I knew my mate was hurt I would likely not want a repeat.

But since the subject came up--I would be pushing back with a 3-some m-m-f and see what happens :rolleyes:

Casperr
07-27-2004, 05:19 AM
I,personally,would wonder about the whole
,relationship.

I was wondering about the relationship when she said "my boyfriend invited one of his ex-girlfriends so we could have a 3some". Warning bells started dinging, but I kept on reading and then got to the bit about the anal.
By now I've not only got the annoying warning bells, I've got sirens and flashing lights as well. My brain's like the Enterprise under attack.

Maybe it's just me, but if he's wanting a threesome with you and his EX, then that makes me wonder just what he's thinking. The only way he could risk more emotional strain would be to ask your mother to join in. I honestly can't imagine a substantially bigger risk than inviting an ex to a threesome with a current gf.

Makes me wonder, then, why she did what she did. Does she want him back, and resent you as having 'stolen' him from her? Was she trying to hurt him by hurting you?
Why isn't he at all concerned that you were hurt and violated? Doesn't he care?

She's breakin' up! I canna give ya ennamore Cap'n!

Sorry to be all doom and gloom fun_lovin_bitch, but this whole situation just seems really odd and extremely risky. I truly hope it works out for you though - nobody should ever have something forced upon them like you did.

Best of luck,
CasperTG

sweetlady
07-27-2004, 07:58 AM
Well, good, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one thinking it doesn't sound good for the relationship that he's inviting an ex, and that he didn't care that said ex injured his partner.

I would tell him, myself. I would be absolutely clear on what you expect (NO PAIN! NO unexpected and undiscussed kinky stuff!!), and tell him that you are concerned about his sudden need to include and ex REPEATEDLY in your sex life. Once is odd enough, but to obsess about doing it again.

I thought maybe I was being hyperparanoid. :p

Irish
07-27-2004, 08:20 AM
Tell them,to shove it(no pun intended).Sex is supposed to be pleasureable,not
hurtful.If they enjoyed,your pain,I,personally,would wonder about the whole
,relationship.(actually that's the wrong word!) Irish
I apologise for the plagerism!"Shove it" is Teresas line! Irish :rolleyes:

Mercury_Maniac
07-27-2004, 03:11 PM
dump the jerk!!!!

then go out with me :D

denny
07-27-2004, 03:14 PM
If the act excites him more than he is concerned for your discomfort, you probably need to re-evaluate! Unless you get a thrill from the act that you didn't share with us (which I didn't really hear).