PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Male body hair... keeping clean shaven..

Master1012
06-30-2004, 01:30 AM
Ok, I'm a guy and recently I have decided that I want to try to keep as much of my body hairless as possible [ from the neck down ].. I have never really liked my body hair.. I mean it's not a forest but it is definately there ya know..

Shaving is a very long and annoying process and I need to do it like every two days because the hair on my legs becomes noticeable again..

What are some ways to keep the hair from coming back so quick?

Are they any good [ easier ] methods for removing the hair and keeping it off?

The help would be much appreciated!

Lilith
06-30-2004, 09:51 AM
I really think for total body hair removal, waxing or better yet the investment in electrolysis would be worth it.

Concubine
07-13-2004, 02:50 AM
you know I"ve heard plenty about Electroylosis and heard it mentioned repeatedly but I really know very little about it, does anyone have a good page with info on the process?

MorningGlory
07-13-2004, 10:44 AM
Electrolysis, when used repeatedly, can eventually perminantly remove body hair. you can buy one of the pens from argos.co.uk, it takes time, but in the long run, saves you a hell of a lot of time.

Waxing, painful, but the results last longer than shaving.... I waxed my sweet soft bits the other day, thank god I don't need to do it often!

goldenbear_2k2
08-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Does anyone have any advice on Shaving the sac??

Vurginne
08-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Take it from a girl who's been using Electrolysis since she was 18, it's terrific! There are two ways to go. For smaller areas, a needle is used. It's inserted into the root of the hair where it zaps electricity into the "live" part of the hair. I know that sounds scary but it really isn't. It's not any worse than plucking, depilatory or shaving. This method hurts a little but over time you will get used to it. It only works well in small areas though. The second method is laser electrolysis which in my opinion is the best way to go. It's relatively painless and can cover a large area quicker than the needle method. A laser zaps the hair dead and a burst of cold air releases immediately so that you feel no pain from the heat of the laser. For really large areas (like the chest which you seemed to be interested in) you may need to go for a few sessions. It can get costly, but trust me it's worth the time and money. You won't have to worry about shaving, waxing, etc. And even if it doesn't permanently remove all the hair, it lightens it significantly. With the laser you will only have to do 3 full sessions, and then go back every 3-5 months for touch ups. (Better than daily shaving or weekly waxing IMHO).

Just some food for thought.
~Vurginne~