PDA

View Full Version : The Scent of Sex

jentheredhead
06-21-2004, 08:24 PM
She was just in one of those moods. Her tooth hurt, she had toughed out a workout through the pain and now her son had just presented her with a note that the school wanted her to commit to either setting up for or cleaning up after the athletic banquet Friday. Seems like the freshmen’s parents were expected to serve the others. Well it is too early for her son to be recognized for anything and she has been looking forward to being involved at this level at the high school level, so yeah it might be cool. She responded that the dentist was going to fit her in late Friday so she’d take the clean up and was looking forward to it.

On Friday Rececca’s son asked her to dress nice when she went to the banquet. She replied that she was just going to clean up but he insisted, so when it was time to go to the dentist Becky dressed in a white skirt, dark hose, and a green and gold blouse. Nothing special but she did like the way her thigh high hose made her feel so sexy. Shortly after five the receptionist showed her into the examining room, wished everyone a good weekend, and hurried out the door.

The dentist started to prepare the Novocain but Becky stopped him. She said since it was just one cavity she’d rather just see if she could stand it. She told him about the banquet and that she didn’t want a fat lip when she would be seeing all those people. He was hesitant but it was Becky’s call so he fitted the bib on her and then reclined the chair all the way back. Apparently she wasn’t as tough as she claimed because as he just touched the tooth with his pick she jumped and squirmed. She told him to go on but every time he touched it she jumped. What she didn’t realize is every time she jerked, her legs opened further and her skirt rode up just a little higher. By the time she finally gave up and took his suggestion of something for the pain the thigh above her hose was exposed and he could see the lace at the leg of her panties.

The dentist told her he had a shot that would completely obliterate the pain. She wouldn’t be knocked out but be completely relaxed for about an hour. That would give her time to get her tooth fixed and then she’d be in good shape for her duties at the high school. What he didn’t tell her was the side effects of the shot. It made membranes swell and you couldn’t use any alcohol for four hours. As he inserted the needle she jerked yet again and even the crotch of Becky’s underwear peeked into the dentist’s view.

Becky could feel the drug work warmly through her body. It was as though she just melted into the chair and she could feel the dentist lower her head even further. As the dentist positioned her mouth she could feel how sensitive and swollen her lips were but she felt no pain as he started to work on her tooth. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the relaxation as it swept over her. What she didn’t know is that those magnificent pussy lips of hers were also swollen and he could see them pressing against the shear material of her panties. He studied her face as he reached out very tentatively to lightly touch her exposed thigh. She betrayed nothing so he moved it up and very slowly pulled the lace of her panties over to the side. He was afraid she heard him gasp when he saw that she was shaved and oh God those lips. If ever there was a cunt that begged to be eaten this was it. The drug had made it swell and almost turn inside out. He ran one finger lightly across her clit and Becky saw him touch the nectar he collected to his tongue through her one barely opened eye. She shifted slightly to close her legs but made no effort to cover herself. The movement shook him back to reality and made him realize he was flirting with his license so using all his powers of concentration he returned to the job at hand. While he was working Becky could feel how painfully hard he was as he unconsciously rubbed himself on her shoulder. As he finished she let her head fall to the side, her legs slide open and pretended to be asleep. She heard him move his tray aside and then forgetting what he had to lose risked it all to barely lick her. Maybe it was the drug but it was as if her pussy was trying to puff itself out to meet his tongue He never risked licking harder but soon he straightend back up and she could feel him inserting one then two fingers into her as he rubbed himself on her sholder . It was all too much and soon she felt him tense and jerk and mutter a hoarse “oh shit”. He then eased her panties over and left the room to clean himself up. When he returned Becky was sitting on the side of the chair with her skirt pulled down. Thank goodness. She doesn’t know a thing. But she did. She knew she loved that drug and she knew that she had cum on his fingers. She could feel the flood soaking her panties as she stood up to leave.

Becky got to the school just as things were breaking up. She met her husband and son at the door. They had had a great time and told her that they’d see her at home. She went into the cafeteria where the coaches were still hanging around and asked where she was needed to clean up. They directed her to the pans in the back and went down the hall to their office off the gym. In a few minutes they sent Matt, one of the seniors down with an unopened cold beer who offered to help her. She hadn’t heard the dentist’s caution about the alcohol until she was about two thirds through the beer and felt that now familiar warmth spread through her. “Oh Shit” she slirred as she sloshed some of the dish water on her white skirt. It became almost see through as she covered herself and asked where the locker rooms where. Matt showed her to the woman’s room but it was locked. He tried the men’s locker room and it swung open. She protested that she wasn’t going in there but Matt told her no one else was around and it would be ok. He’d stand guard. She moved cautiously in and the odor of boy’s sweat and leather assaulted her senses. She went into the training room and closed the door so that she could remove her skirt and try to pat it dry. The room was tight. It had the training table but also they stored the gymnastics equipment in there. Becky got quickly out of her skirt and as she worked on it saw a shadow move past the crack in the door. The beer had worked on the dental drug and she was dizzy. She sat on the table and heard Matt outside quickly draw air when he saw that her juices had caused her panties to become transparent too. She saw the door swing open and Matt come through almost apoligizing. I’m so sorry Mrs. Banes. He was slowly stroking a rock hard young dick. That’s just…beautiful.

Matt was legal but just barely. He was the most perfect athlete at school. Wide sholders and narrow hip,s he lived in the weight room. He was fast and carried no fat. Becky had a decision to make. She could fuck him but then what? All she could see was him stroking his dick, she could see his absolutely flat belly above it. Then as he walked toward her she saw that she really didn’t have any decision. She was seated on a leather table in see through panties with a young god standing there with a stiff dick. She could see that he had made the decision for her. He walked right up kissed her once, pushed her legs apart and climbed on top. As she felt him slam into her she heard the door creak open again. “What the hell are you doing Matt?” Becky tried to squirm out but Matt was too strong and he was in rhythm. It was one of the football coaches and as he watched, Matt suddenly realized he was there. As he pulled out in a panic he came with the first powerful spurt hitting the wall beside Becky, but the next ones walking right down her blouse. He turn and tried to run but the coach caught him by the arm. “Where are you going? You come in here, fuck this woman, and finish in twenty seconds, then you want to run out. Boy you need to work on your technique” As he was talking Becky was trying to cover herself and get around them out the door. The coach blocked her way and asked what she thought, she was going to come in here screw a student in front of him then steal away. ‘No’, he said, ‘there’s real coaching to be done here.’ With that he sat on the pommel horse and told Becky sit back on the table. “Matt’s got to learn sometime and tonight we are going to teach him. Now take your clothes off…both of you.”

“Watch her Matt, I’ll tell you how we’re going to pass the time until you can get it back up.” Becky had taken off the cum soaked blouse and was standing there in her bra, panties, and hose. “What you see here, Matt is a full grown woman, who is absolutely built for fucking. She’s old enough to know what she likes so she won’t let you waste a lot of effort on stuff she doesn’t’ enjoy. The little cheerleaders you’ve been after don’t know what they really want and aren’t built to take it once they figure it out. You seen that shaved pussy through her pants? She knows what she likes so we might as well start there. Mrs, Who are you anyway? “

“I’m Becky Banes, my son is a freshman here.”

“Then if I do this right, this could go four years? Alright, the pressures on. Matt I’m going to show you how to rub a womans cunt. I know right now you think its all about sticking a couple of fingers in and pretending to fuck her with them. What I want you to do is trace one finger around and around outside her lips. Don’t think all the women you meet are going to have a pussy like this. I can’t tell you how special those lips are. You see how they swell and pout as you rub them. You fucked her so quick before she closed right up when you pulled out but look how she’s relaxing now. As you move past her clit on this trip lightly rub across it. Pull that hood back and watch her get hard herself. Just keep doing that.”

Becky had given up. She was laying back hearing the coach telling her what was going to happen then feeling the young man carry out his plan to the letter. Matt and the coach saw her work her hands up under her bra and pinch at her nipples.

“See her. Now you’ve got her going… help her out of her bra and then you’ll reward her for shaving that cunt. Look at those tits. I tell you Matt, this woman is built for fucking. But first we need her wet. Well look here, that didn’t take long”

Becky opened one eye and saw that Matt was as hard as he was the first time but she also saw that the coach was slowly stroking his hard dick too.

“Now take your tongue and do exactly the same things you have been doing with your fingers. Every once in a while broaden out your tongue and lick her from her bottom right up to her belly. See the way her clits coming out now to meet you. Suck it up into your month and pull it side to side. She’s just about ready.”

Becky’s belly jerked, then it jerked again.

“Watch her cunt”

Matt could see it forcing itself out, then pulling back in. Everytime it did it pumped thick liquid onto her lips. As she stopped cumming she tried to pull her knees up but the coach had stood up beside the table and grabbed one of her legs. He pulled her back open and told Matt to stand up there.

“Take your dick and trace the same route you did with your fingers and tongue. Now don’t shove right back in again but just put the tip of your head in. Back out then back in. No rush now we’ve got all night. Work yourself all the way in now then I want you to fuck her very slowly. I want to see if she can walk and chew gum at the same time.”

Becky felt something smooth rub against her mouth. She flicked out her tongue and tasted the coach. She opened her mouth and sucked him in. He was fucking her mouth going deeper and deeper. She gagged on him and it caused her to slobber. This was more than Matt could stand and he started really banging into her. She let herself go to this rhythm of this man and this boy.

“Ease up now Matt. You don’t want to cum too soon. There’s too much to do. Too much to see. I told you she was built for fucking didn’t I? She’s a big woman. You can fuck her as hard as you want but she’ll feel anything you do. Watch her belly as you fuck her. You can watch the wave roll up through her belly and tits everytime you slam into her. Damn she knows what she’s doing here too. Change places with me. Let her suck you while I see if that feels as good as I think it does.”

This went on for a while. Everytime it looked like Matt was going to cum again the coach would talk him down. All Becky knew was she had never been fucked like this. Coach would point out her stiff nipples to Matt every time she’d cum. She was weak when she felt Coach pull her over onto her belly.

“You see that big ass, Matt. We’re going to work on that now.”

She felt the coach slide into her from behind. He had placed a leather roll under her and her rear was lifted into the air. She was gapped open and He had to really work to rub his dick on something solid inside her. As he climbed in particularly deep she suddenly felt him spank her. Another couple of strokes and she felt him slap her ass again. Matt saw her ass redden but what he couldn’t see is how her pussy clinched on the dick every time he hit her. Once he had gotten her used to the spanking he stopped and pulled out. She felt him move down her back then felt him lick and try to stick his tongue in her ass. She tightened up but as she was concentrating on not letting that happen she felt Matt push himself back against her mouth. Coach continued to work and soon he had worked one wet finger into her as he moved his mouth down to lick on her hanging clit. She felt him lick and suck while at the same time he was fucking her ass with now two fingers. She felt him tense and cuss “cramp”.

Now she took charge. They thought she was built for fucking she’d show them.

“Get on your back, I’m going to show you how a woman fucks”

With that she climbed onto Matt, sinking his dick into her and trying her best to rock her hips enough to break it off. Matt could see those big tits swinging side to side and flopping up and down. She was leaning forward and she felt something cold touch her ass. She tried to twist away but it was too late. Matt was hugging her to him trying to suck on her tits. She felt the cold again but then felt the coach rubbing it around her ass and then slip something in. Vaseline Matt felt the finger through her then he felt the coach stick in two. Becky felt the coach climb up then felt something blunt pushing against her. She wanted to protest but then she really didn’t. She’d never been this hot. This was animal. Nothing but three people each trying to feel something better than that last stroke. POP she felt the head of coach’s dick slide in. It hurt, then they felt Matt move, then coach was deeper then Matt moved. Soon everybody caught that same stoke. It wasn’t hurting now. It was just another place to be fucked.. Matt could feel the coach and Becky felt them both. Her ass was so hot. That was the main sensation of her ass…heat Then it was all too much. The coach came hard, and it put her over the edge. Matt came in long hard pumping moans. They all just fell absolutely exhausted into a heap.

Becky had cum everywhere. And the smell, The cum mixed with the sweat and leather to absolutely scream sex. Someone had been fucked here. It was on the wall from Matt’s first time, her shirt was soaked but mainly it was all over her legs and hose dripping out of her and actually hitting the floor as she tried to walk to the toilets. How in the world was she going to get back into the house? What if her husband wanted some of her?

“Mrs Banes, Mrs. Banes. I’m done, The tooth was a little worse than I thought but you can go now as soon as you think you can drive”

*************************************************** BTW, HELLO. NICE SITE YOU HAVE!
jenny

jentheredhead
06-22-2004, 07:22 AM
is this too long for this site?