PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about this...oh ok...

uk_dog
06-15-2004, 07:10 AM
was the first thing i said...
"are you sure?"

Sara giggled.. Yup I am sure!"
"well okay", I said looking at Rob, he shrugged and grinned.

I reached down and undid my belt, despite being unsure, I felt my cock starting to stir, I eased out of my trousers, and was aware of the growing in my boxers.

Oh look at him he's aready hard," sara squeeked, rob was blushing, OMG I thought, he's gettin hard watching me...

I thought I would wilt but actually it was all getting to me and before I knew it, I was stepping out out of my boxers, naked from the waist down with my erection at a 45degree angle, sara had gone from giggly to wide eyed as she took in my erection, rob was shifting nervously next to her..

"OHH..... He's doing it", I started as Anna shrieked out behind me
"God anna, you almost gave me a heart attack,"I said. She looked directly at my fully extend penis and said

"Heck,you are going to give me one!"

"What I responded , not seen a man with an erection before!" i responded.

"what living with these two, you must be joking, I live with a homo and a man eater who's gone veggie...most sane men run a mile when they see us...."

"and you are clearly insane, for doing this.."

"A bet is a bet" I responded, to universal giggles.

Let me explain, I work with Anna, a very pretty polish girl with perky tits and a wiggle to die for. She lives with Sara and Rob,

Both blondes and both interested in men, and all three, according to their drunken admissions, couldn;t get laid in a morgue! I had jokingly suggest that they should take up masturbation; and when they all feigned innocence, told them i would teach them...Lets say, things got a bit out of hand, and one bet for a nice dinner later, I was standing in the front room of their rented flat with my penis in my hand and 3 people watching me intently.

"well then," said sara, as Anna handed the drinks around and joining them on the couch.

"well", i said warming to my audience..." I need some motivation here" and proceeded to take off my shirt. In for a penny, in for a pound so to speak.

Sara, the drunkest and most outspoken of the group shoved her hips foward and put her feet on the table forcing her skirt to rise up revealing her black lace knickers...

"mmm that is more like it," I said starting to fully stroke my cock. Now I knew that Anna would be the shy one, so I said, "C'mon Rob, this is a class! I am teaching you..." (he was now blushing crimson, gay he might of been but experienced, no, not a bit.)

He glanced at Sara, who was ignoring him staring at my cock and moving her hand on her thigh, then at Anna, who also wasn't really paying too much attention to him, and slowly moved his hand to his crotch, gently cupping his cock and balls.

"Thats better," better I said, "now cmon all thogether, stroke, stroke stroke"

they all cracked up as I made exagerrated stoking motions over my cock. But things were changing, I notcie that Sara had moved her fingers to her panties and was gently rubbing her clit in small circle, her eyes stll on me, but relaxing to middle distance. Rob was struggling with his jean clad erection and Anna 's little nipples were showing through her thin tee shirt...

IT was now or never...

"OKAY, thats it. everyone NAKED, NOW!" i yelped" Come on, off with it all.! First one naked gets orally pleasured!

As i expected sara immediately started to wiggle out of her short skirt. One and on the zip and another tearing at the buttons on her shirt...As i watched, she shed her clothes in a frezny..

"cough cough", I was distracted from watching this beautiful woman stripping, buy a small cough from Anna, when i looked, she was still fully cclothed, but she was pointing. To my horror, Rob was sitting on the couch naked except for his socks, holding a huge erection ( he must have been 8 1/2 inches) - a glance back at sara confirmed my horror, she was naked except for the bra she was struggling to unhitch.... She grinned at me, and opened her legs to reveal a dark v of pubic hair and engorged lips, as she shook her head and pointed at Robs huge penis.

"umm errr" I stammered, ah....and here we were.
2 naked men, one beatiful blond naked with her legs spread and Anna, still fully clothed, , her voice drifting from far away.."

"anyone need another drink!..."

uk_dog
06-15-2004, 07:12 AM
gotta run, will finish later if anyone wants me to!...and hey, feel free to email me, I love to trade stories and pics (showtime_46@hotmail.com)

uk_dog
06-15-2004, 08:58 AM
Oh yeah....

so rob had a cheeky grin on his face and a large penis in his hand, Sarah had removed her bra and had one leg on the table, a finger tracing her nipple and another working over her tummy towards her exposed pussy.

Anna was still dressed and waiting for drink orders.

"Go on, suck him" breathed sara"please, i really want to see that.. oh..) and i noticed she had just found her pussy with her wandering finger. She looked so hot, I found myself dropping to my knees, in front of rob. And before I knew it, i was taking his cock into my mouth..."

it was hard and so firm. It was huge and it was such a foreign experience, I found I wasnt all that bothered by it, and the thought was turning me on.

OH my god, " sarah yelled as she moved to her knees next to me.. i felt her breath on my cheek as she moved in to get a good look, and then a lick, I moved off him, as she grabbed the base and startet to kiss it,

"licke with me" she said, and we began to french kiss each other around ovver and throuh his huge member. Sara had sexual light in her eyes as i tasted her sweet mouth and his spicy cock. rob moaned as we continued to lick around him to get to each other.

I felt him tense, and realised I wasn't ready to go that far, and as I moved away from him, he tensed and shot a huge load of hot spunk up his belly

OHHHH FUCCCK i am CUMMMMMMING...." and he pumped and gushed as sara continued to milk his penis with her hand, He was pinching at his own nipples and grabbing for his balls as he thrashed on the couch, I was mesmerised by saras red nailed hand jerking him hard.

"Oh fuck,,," he cried, "that was fantastic, oh god, shit, ohh and he fell in his seat, his huge cum covered erection resting on his belly as sara Idley played with the cum. I looked at her, so horny, so ready and realised she was not looking at me but over my shoulder

I followed her gaze, Anna was gone.

"oh no, we probably totally feaked her out.."
"you're right, she's such a sweet thing...and ..oh no..."

with that ara started to get to her feet. I felt shame and horror start to creep over me as i too stood, my dick wilting at the thought, when suddenly the door opened and Anna came in, total naked except for a camcorder and a dildo.

"oh damn, I missed it!" she said. Sara moved forward hugged Anna, and said,

"You didn't miss a thing sweetie, cmon J, lets show her what we can do...."
and with that, she took the camera and gave it to a slightly shaking rob, moved anna to the couch and pushed me down between her legs....

As her legs spread I realised shy cute demure Anna was not only shaved, but pierced, her labia was swollen and it was a matter of one deep lick to expose her clit. Sara swung her leg over my head and moved over anna, she lowered herself so that the two pussy's w.ere just about touching.. the mingled musk of the two women had me rock hard and i went about kissing and licking both pussies as the women took turns licking each others nipples....