PDA

View Full Version : gone to heaven

polock
06-02-2004, 08:14 PM
at the office where my wife works are 5 of the most beautiful women you will ever see.each one has something unique about them. tina is 40ish with blond hair and a big set of jugs. Jerri has a tight little body short not over 5 ft talll small breasted but has big nipples. sarah is kinda heavy but goood looking just the same large tits adn big ass. donna has a tight body with smallwaist and med tits. darla is pretty heavy but carries it welll she probably has the biggest set of tits out of all of them. well these women are always friendly and they talk about sex all the time. my wifwe came home and told me about some of the things they say, one is they would like to see me naked well we can do that just name the time. so we all agreed to see what happens so one day they came over after workand we alll got naked now mind you some were a little bashful -- they shouldn't have been .
we agreed anything goes as long as we are comfortable with it.
the first thing i wanted to do was to shave and clean their pubic area. tina had a bond mound that was kept short but i thought covered too much, so i shaved her , all i left her was a 2inch wide strip down the middle to her lips, had her bend over and shved her clean to her ass hole. she had a swollen clit and a tight little bung hole i dont think she ever had anal sex i licked her all the way up front herr clit to her ass i think she came 4 times while i wa finding my way around. next was jerri very white body with a cute triangle of hair down below but i wanted it clean too so i shaved all but one little strip of hair down to her lips and had her bend over where i could shave her ass too. i almsot came just looking at that tight little body i moved back and looked at those small tits with the big nipples she was perfect for her size and when i shaved her she was just right. i had to reach up and put a finger in her ass just to see if it was as tight as it looked and it was. next was sarah she had big tits and a big ass a lot of wild hair on her mound i think it was because she couldnt see it well enough to trim it well i got to business it took a whlile to clean this one up but i left her a 3 1/2 wide strip of hair to her lips bent her over and spread her ass cheeks apart so i could get in there and clean it out too. she had one of those clits that just hung out and looked at you i dont tink she has ever had a dick in theass either but that was all going to change soon. then there was donna she keeps her mound clean and short so i didnt have much work accept to clean around her ass. she has fair size tits with big nipples on them very sensitive too. last but not least was darla the heaviest one well i didint know if she would turn me on with the other ones being as fine as they were but she was wild i n the bush and ass, i started and shaved it all off clean and smooth she has a fat bulging pussy and a very tight ass hole.
after i was trough shaveing and cleaning they wanted their turn so they shave my balls and left me just a little triangle of pubic hair. next they shaved my ass cheeks and had me ben over so they could shave around my ass hole too.sure made me hot to see that many beautiful women paying atteition to just me.we moved into the bedroom and began playing with each other they would look at each others pussy and see whos looked the best they would ask me and i would say i like them all. well i got tina first that pusssy just slid on my cick right in it felt soooo good and she was a moaner too what a plus after a min or two i asked her if icould hit her ass and she said be slow i am telling you she had never been taken in the ass before i had gone where no man had been before i ws in heaven those big tits werjust abouncing with evey thrust i gave her she came twice while iwas in her ass.
next jerri wanted to suck my cock so i let her i told her i was going to fuck her ass too, that little white pussy of hers just wrapped itself around my dick and wouldnt let go boy was she tight. then i put the head of my cock against her backdoor and i had her squirmming before i even stared pushing it in, i had to be caeful with her because of her size but she was sweet and came before i got it all in her, she jsut let me have my way withher and it wasjust great. then donna wante dto show all that she could suck dick too and boy could she she made me come quick and she swallowed every bit of it too. she kept sucking till i got hard again and the i slipped it into that pretty little box of hers she was the wild one she came over and over while i was driving it home she wanted me in her ass so i was happy to ablige her she took itall without to much effert my kind of woman willing to do it all. last but not least was darla she wa chunkey and bashful but had was huge rack onher. i dont think she had been but with one mand her whle life and i was about to make it two for her. that big fat swollen pussy just grabbed my dick and held on for dear life i rode it for all it was worth after i made her come she wasnt so sure about being fucked in the rear as she never had been before, well i talked her into and lubed her up eal good so i didnt hurt her on her first outing i was slow and gentle with her it tiook awhile to get in but i did once i stretche her out a little she started to moan and i gave it all to her she came over and over while i was pounding that bac door. well i had had them all now so i thought it was ovver but NO IT WAS NOT when all of a sudden they all whipped oput strapon and said theytook all i gave them now it was their turn. they forced me on all fours while one lubed my ass up and one forced their dick in my mouth while anothe rone was getting ready to enter my ass i couldnt speak for the dick shoved down my throat so my ass was being abused by one of the other dicks they never let up one in my mouth one inmy ass till they felt like theyhad done agood job of giving me back some of what i gave them, i wa gapped wide by the time they were through with me but it wa worth it i got theirs and they got mine too. for first time strapperonners they sure knew how to use that dick, but it was all worth it tome i had 5 beautiful women shaved and pussy fucked and ass fucked too so my ass had to take one for the dick and it came trhough with flying colors. we all get together about once a month for a little fun and
games and it sure is nice one man with 5 women eat your hearts out guys.