PDA

View Full Version : Shoes

JAG2888
05-27-2004, 09:58 AM
As Tammy sat there, mind reeling with how she got to this point of almost no return... it flashed into her mind, how that morning we had talked about going out for the evening, maybe even going to the dance club... of course she offered her weak protest, more to irate and amuse herself than me! But I asked if tonight she would wear a thong and a new bra free top like the demi one she had. One with easier access for me on the way home, she claimed to hate it, but she loved it when I touched her sweet nipples, so with a list of items to look at, she jumped at the chance of going shopping for the day. Of course I asked for black stockings, and the thong she had to think about, maybe this time a nice Brazilian cut would be good. Tammy thought what the heck, why not look for the whole outfit, it would match the new diamond ring! So off she went.

The mall was not too busy for a Sunday afternoon, she had plenty of time considering the club didn't open till seven. Boy would we have looked stupid if we had tried to show earlier that one night! That was a good night, dancers were okay and we had fun. So why not do it up right tonight, tease him hard and than passionate love late. It would be a good night, maybe a light meal before we left.

Well, Old Navy had the top and short ass teasing skirt, she loved the top, it truly accented her 38d breasts. While trying it on, seeing herself was truly impressive. The skirt covered just right, and with the stockings or maybe not, still had not made her mind up on the one. Off to Victoria Secrets for the panties and stockings. Tammy could not believe it, thongs that looked and felt good, truly comfortable. Soo good in fact that after buying several pairs she went and asked the sales women if she could change in the dressing room. "No problem, a lot of ladies do, that is our best seller anymore. They fit and feel delicious." Was her reply. A little too warm for your liking. But in she went to change. Well, if one changes one item, why not the whole thing, enjoy yourself was the thought running through her mind. Someone had kept saying that to you, thanks honey! So, now on with the thong, skirt and blouse ... quick mirror check... WOW! She had to admit it, she was one hot momma!

But one problem, of course the shoes ... needed some shoes, but the knee was being a little bothersome, so she was going to need a place with someone who could be helpful, crap ... already had changed. This might be a little difficult. What the hell, she thought. He always complains I don't show off what I have, so after a quick smoke I look at shoes. So the smoke turns into a diet coke and something to eat, it was fun turning heads, both male and female. What a tease! God I'm good. Thong felt really good, no run up the ass feeling, but like now I would like that up the ass feeling... god what am I thinking. Need to get the shoes and go. Starting to get late.

There it was, the new store had just opened. After walking through the new store, their claim that they were 'there to meet your needs!' Place was empty when you walked in, but hey the mall was empty too, starting to get late. After looking around Tammy found a couple of pairs of low to medium heels. Still had not found the 'meet your needs' person. Went to the store bell and rang it, there she came, young but sharp looking lady, mid twenties. Skirt, blouse, heels. She presented a very professional image. Handing her the shoes, and she told Tammy she would be right back. After her return, she asked if Tammy needed help with the shoes, she informed her yes, that her leg was hurting a bit and she could use some help trying them on. At that point the phone rings, and she excuses herself to answer it. Looking at the shoes Tammy notices one pair is the wrong size. Looking back at the sales girl, she could not help but think she looked familiar. Cute.

She talked briefly and said goodby, she asked if Tammy would not mind her pulling the gate down, that had been her boss, and she wanted the store closed on time, but to help the customer in the store. Tammy handed her the shoe and off she went, closing the gate and then onto to the backroom for the shoe. Looking at the other pair, Tammy thought they would be perfect for tonight. The dance club would be good. Something cold to drink, maybe she would truly treat yourself to a screw driver, sounded pretty good, just to be herself. He would like the skirt, when she dropped a dollar or two on the stage, he would like the view. Oops, getting a little hot thinking about it. Focus on shoes.

Back the sales girl came, blouse pulled out from her skirt, she must to had to work for this pair of shoes. Now she came up and sat down on the leg chair. Not even thinking Tammy hiked up her leg for the young lady to slip on the shoe. Before God and the world, Tammy's nicely, fresh bought thong, showed for all the world. The girl did not seem to miss a beat, but Tammy could tell it had caught her eye. She seemed to cradle Tammy's foot in her hands a little, well gently and softly. Looking up she stared straight ahead and then into Tammy's eyes. A twinge hit her, a wetness ran through Tammy's lips, almost soaking her new orange thong. Cheeks felt flushed and hot. She broke the silence with her soft voice, "you know Miss, this outfit and heels would look super with a pair of stockings!" You might be riight! Was Tammy's reply.

Tammy thought she sounded almost lost and while she tried to speak. Off the girl went, but as she left she turned and smiled at Tammy. Looking over her shoulder, Tammy could see that the mall lights had been turned down to the after hour lighting, how late was it. Only 6:10pm, man these people were in a hurry to get out of here. How was Tammy going to get out, anyway, at least she was parked right around the corner from the store. Here came the sweet looking sales girl, blouse was unbutton at the top, about midsection, now it wasn't like that when she left. What was up with this girl? She came back, asked Tammy if she would mind if she sat on the floor, the stool was hard to work from, no problem was her reply. She kicked off her shoes and dropped in front of Tammy, opening the stocking package, a light black pair, the toed stockings would look good, Tammy thought with this pair of shoes. She quietly placed her leg in her lap, holding Tammy's thigh with her hand she started to place the stocking on her foot.

The sales girls hand now sliding down the back of Tammy's leg. Caressing the leg as she ran her hand back down to Tammy's foot to help roll the stocking. Tammy seemed to lose her breath for a minute... flushing even more now. She leaned forward, now giving Tammy a full view of her firm breast, cupped nicely in a front fastener. See through, white. Again she looked straight ahead, and than up, smiling. The rush was greater now, Tammy could not help but lean forward and touch the sales girls cheek. Cradling her face for a moment. It all suddenly seemed so complete in Tammy's life, this beautiful women, her family and husband. All seemed at peace in place. So totally complete. Was she coming into who she truly was after all these years of secret desires... the girl rolled the stocking up, to the top of Tammy's thigh, Tammy could not help but open her legs. It was a natural reaction to this touch. Everything came rushing back, she was now on her knees infront of Tammy's face, asking if Tammy was okay? Tammy had to laugh, as she told the young girl that she was more than okay! It was the softest kiss ever........

It was the softest kiss ever........ It came out of nowhere, who kissed who? It just happened, it would have gone on if Tammy's cell phone had not rung. Cheeks flushed, legs a little shaky, mind numb, hands fumbling for her purse and phone. Eyes still locked with the sales girl, til answering the phone. Of course it was Tammy's husband, asking if she was OK and if she was still shopping...all that seemed to register was 'blah, blah, blah!' Tammy was fine and she was having a hard time choosing the right shoes that felt good. 'Don't worry, we still were going to make it, and it would be just as good. Okay, love you,' At least Tammy thought she had said that at least. Those lips seem to be just in the front of her mind. Now there was a bit of a look of hurt on the young ladies face; 'I am sorry, Tammy started, but I was supposed to be home and going to diner right now.... She just looked up and asked which pair Tammy would like and if she could wrap them for her?

Unfortunately Tammy only had one stocking on and had still only tried one pair, speaking firmly, she asked if the sales girl could please help her finish her selection. She kinda smiled and picked up the other stocking, still a little hurt, lip puffed out. Reaching down she cradled the other leg and started to roll the stocking up past the ankle, the warmth was returning to Tammy's face and thighs again, too fast though. It was like tunnel vision, all that she could see were the hands rolling up, it all seemed to move slowly ... the hands moving past the knee, the thigh, then under the skirt to the top of the thigh. The back of her hand resting against the inner thigh, just out of reach of the swollen, moist lips. Hiding behind a now soaked pair of orange thong panties. She now reached down for the other shoe, she now slipped it on. Very nice came her reply, why not try them out? Tammy asked for some help getting up ... 'no problem,' reaching forward she held her hand and arm. It was a soft touch as she brushed by.

Walking away towards the floor mirror, it was a sight of beauty, heels, stockings, mini skirt, the blouse with the vision of Tammy's breast showing through. It just all fit perfectly, turning she asked for the young girls thoughts. The smile and the slow walk up was the answer, followed by, 'you look heavenly!' Tammy thought, I like it. "The orange thong really sets it off!" Oops, The sales girl blushed, "I didn't mean to notice, but they do look good on your ass!"

Turning towards the full length mirror, looking first at the legs and then turning looking at her own ass, a broad smile raced across Tammy's face. With a little hiking of the skirt to truly show some ass. She now walked over and cupped the skin of Tammy's ass at the base, 'you looking truly sweet!' With that she leaned into Tammy's arms and kissed her. Tammy's heart almost ripped through her blouse, the sales girl walked towards the back, but first brushing her breast against Tammy's breast. "I need to get a bag and tote for your shoes ... ma'am!" Still standing in front of the mirror, the lights suddenly blinked off, "I need to turn off the lights or the security idiots will bother me. I hate those morons!" After a few moments her gracious shoe girl was back. Tote in hand, nice bag also ... as she lifted them up towards Tammy ... she went breathless as she noticed the blouse wide open and her bra open. The outline of her exposed breast sitting right in front of her now, "do you like these"..... "whyyy a yess, they will do um, quite nicely".... "could you please help me with them, I am afraid they need attention to truly enjoy how they feel."

Hands shaking at best.... reaching forward Tammy felt the warmth of her skin as her fingers ran across each nipple. So soft, and smooth, no wonder your husband loves them so much, Tammy's mouth almost watered at the sight before her. The moan is so natural to her ears, as she feels Tammy's lips touch her skin. She knew that feeling, the bags drop. Her hands now cradle Tammy's head, running her fingers through Tammy's hair, as Tammy's tongue runs softly across each breast. The hands now fall to Tammy's own blouse, it is quickly dropped to the floor, now two luscious sets of breasts touch for the first time and the lips now are in full press wetness. Soft tongue, hot breath flowing down Tammy's neck, to the tip of the nipple.

Reaching forward, Tammy grasps her wrist in her hands and pulls them over her head, pinning her against the door frame, blouse fully open, kissing her neck and running back down to each nipple, the underside of each breast, the moans run deep. Her legs crossing and uncrossing. She pulls her hands down to Tammy's hips, unzipping the skirt and dropping it to the floor, leaving only the orange thong. Oops, that too is now gone, the leg placed well into Tammy's swollen lips, hips bucking back and fourth, running through the wetness completely. The climax comes seemingly from nowhere, yet it shakes the whole of Tammy's body.

Not wanting to let this sweet sandy blonde haired girl get away yet, her own shirt now falls as Tammys' had only a few minutes ago. But she feels the thin material of the panty and pulls firm and quickly, tearing them off in one thrust. She melts under the force of Tammy's hand. Grinding into Tammys' leg, taking one finger to her clit and the others to her slit, she almost screams out! 'Please do me, please do me......' she pumps Tammys' fingers to an unbelievable orgasm. It seems like it should be hours later, but the store clock only reads 6:30, she holds onto Tammy for an endless moment. Sharing how Tammy has made her feel so cared for. Like she really understands her. Smiling, Tammy shares it is she who should be grateful, never have you felt so at peace and whole.

Smiles and kisses, quickly looking around, they both hear footsteps coming down the mall, grabbing clothes and dashing into the backroom, the mall boys go by.... not knowing that two hot girls are trying to dress in the dark, only feeling what they can't see.... the touching is oh so nice. Having someone understand how to fasten your bra...! Shoes paid for, and looking so fine on Tammys' sweet legs. Walking hand and hand out of the store, no promises made, but maybe Tammy might have to go shoe shopping again!!!!!

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=20718)