PDA

View Full Version : Backstage

wyndhy
05-24-2004, 02:26 PM
“You…were…fantastic!” Jake told his wife as she walked backstage after the curtain fell.

“Do you really think so? It’s turning out to be much more difficult to play this roll than I’d thought. All the sexual innuendo, the skimpy costumes, the singing. I don’t feel too comfortable with it, so I’m not sure I’m pulling it off in front of the audience.” Isabell said. She had been awarded a starring roll in a popular burlesque show in Vegas.

“Oh, you pulled it off, alright. Watching you dance out there, especially in that skimpy costume, listening to your sexy voice bantering back and forth with the other girls in the show, was a major turn on,” he said, waggling his eyebrows.

“Rouge!” she cried, swatting at his arm. “I’m serious! They are all so good. The other girls, I mean. Everyone is so sexy and talented. I feel like I’m out of my depth here,” she said as they walked back to her dressing room.

“No way! You’re just as good, better even, than any of the other girls out there,” Jake said handing his wife a towel and filling up a wash bowl with water from the pitcher on her dressing table.

“Thank you, darling, but I believe you may be biased.” She smiled, scrubbing the garish stage makeup from her face.

The door to her room opened after a cursory knock and Page, one of the other showgirls, walked in. “Hey, Bell! I just wanted to tell you that you were amazing out there tonight!” She threw her bag on the chair and walked over to Bell; kissed her full on the mouth.

Startled, Bell just stood there, twisting the towel in her hands, an odd flutter churning in her belly as Page’s tongue slipped between her lips and fleetingly stroked her tongue. When Page pulled back she thumbed off the slash of red her lipstick left on Bell’s mouth. Bell stole a glance at her husband. He was staring at Page with wide, shocked eyes. “Um…thanks. Y-you were p-pretty amazing yourself,” she stammered. “Page, this is my husband, Jake. Jake, meet Page.”

“Oh my God! Didn’t see you there. Hi, how are you? You’re here to see the show? No, don’t answer that. Stupid question. Of course you are. Sorry about that. Kissing your wife, I mean. It’s just a little quirk of mine. Here, I’ll kiss you, too,” she said and walked over to give him a peck on the cheek. “See? I kiss everyone.”

“Not quite the same way, I see” Jake said. “It’s nice to meet you, Page.”

“Well thanks, you too. But really, I didn’t mean anything by it. Just testing the waters, so to speak,” Page replied.

“And…? How were the…uh… ‘waters’? Pleasant, I hope?” Bell asked.

“Oh, yes, very pleasant indeed,” Page laughed comfortably. She had a great laugh, deep and throaty and sexy. “Well. I’ll leave you two alone. Didn’t mean to intrude.”

“No, stay. We could maybe…play in the pool together?” Bell said, carrying the metaphor further.

“What?” Jake and Page said at the same time.

“If you want. That kiss got me thinking, I guess. I know it’s always been a fantasy of my husband’s,” Bell explained. She looked at Jake, eyebrows raised in question. He nodded crazily, shaking his hair into his eyes. “Jake seems willing,” she giggled.

With a smile, Page walked over to Isabell. She took the damp towel and rinsed it to wash off her own makeup. When she was finished, she took off her costume; all but the stockings, garters and shoes. She stood there, naked except for silk and heels, and reached out to pull Page’s face close for a kiss. Jake came over to stand behind his wife and breathed her in. The scent of sweat and body-heat gripped his loins, leaving a palpable taste in his mouth. He unlaced her corset and eased his hands inside, cupping her breasts, licking the back of her neck. “Kiss her back,” he whispered in her ear.

Bell angled her head and slipped her tongue between Page’s lips. She moaned when Jake’s fingers lightly pinched her nipples, unconsciously biting down on Page’s tongue. She could feel his erection as he pressed up against her back and she reached out a timid hand to brush it across the other woman’s breasts, her fingers just grazing the peaks. Jake stripped off the rest of her costume leaving her in stockings, garters and heels. He walked over to the stereo and pushed the play button. Music filled the room; a slow pounding beat. “Dance with her,” he said.

They stepped closer to each other and swayed their bodies. With their breasts pressing together, their stockings rasping out a sexy whisper, their lips brushing, their hands entwined, they danced. Bell moved her mouth to Page’s neck and began to lick the skin, nipping lightly with her teeth. She flattened her hands on Page’s back and pressed her hips forward, grinding her pussy into the line of coarse hairs on Page’s. Jake undressed, took his cock into his hand, and sat in the chair to watch. The two women groped at each other’s bodies, moaning and gasping, rocking against each other. They kissed and he watched as their tongues touched. Page sank to her knees and he watched as she spread his wife’s labia open and licked the clit. He was so hot and hard. Page slid her tongue between Bell’s thighs and he watched as his wife’s head rolled back, her fingers sinking deep into Page’s hair. Page penetrated with her tongue and he watched as his wife bit her lip, sucking it between her teeth. She spread Bell’s legs father apart and he watched as she buried her face into the wet folds, pulling the clit into her mouth and sucking on it fiercely. She gripped Bell’s ass to get closer, to get deeper.

“Oh God. Oh my God. That feels soooo…fucking…good. I’m going to cum. I…I…oh! Mmm, nnnn, mmm. Yesssss!” she hissed, grinding her hips faster, pressing herself against Page’s mouth, her gazed locked with Jake’s. Jake pumped his hips, stroking his cock furiously and came silently into his hands as he watched his wife’s face flush hotly with her orgasm.

Page led Bell over to the chair and pushed her to her knees in front of Jake. Bell licked the cum off her husband’s cock, thighs and hands and leaned up to kiss his mouth. And with her stockings caressing his legs, she let him taste what she had tasted. Page was standing behind her, pushing her fingers into Bell’s drenched pussy, flicking her clit back and forth. She reached down to her bag and pulled out a strap-on, fastened the worn leather harness around her hips and slid oh so easily into Bell’s cunt. Bell was staring at Jake, her pupils dilated, her eyes glazed over. “Oooooo, oh, oooooo, fuck. Ohmygod. Deeper!” she cried into Jake’s mouth. Jake reached behind her, separating the cleft of her pussy, pressing his fingers onto the peach colored latex of the dildo so he could feel it penetrating. He worked his fingers behind it, pinching and massaging Page’s clit. Page started moaning and pumping harder. He grasped Page by the hips and pushed her back and then forward, making her fuck Bell faster. Then he moved his hands back to Bell’s cunt, letting his fingers slip along the toy once more. He loved how his wife’s body bumped against him with every thrust.

He sat there, feeling Bell’s body colliding with his, the wispy brush of her stockings rubbing his thighs and balls, the wet skid of the dildo along his fingers as it crashed into her cunt, her harsh breaths huffing into his mouth, until he realized he wanted more. “I can’t see. Take the chair so I can watch,” he told them.

Bell sat down on the edge of the chair and leaned back. She draped her knees over its’ arms so that her pussy was spread open. Page knelt in front of her and drove froward, arching her back, burying the dildo inside in one smooth, quick thrust. Jake stood behind the chair and took his wife’s legs, forcing them open wider, and watched her get fucked. He caressed the silk of her stockings and bent over her, licking her breasts, biting down hard on her nipples. With his eyes fixed on his wife’s pussy, he grunted harshly with each thrust. The dildo was shiny with Page’s honey. It was making hot, wet sucking sounds as they fucked and he could feel himself growing hard again. He wanted that, too: to be grinding inside a sweet, tight, burning hot pussy. He wanted it so badly he could almost feel it. He moved to pull Page back and, without a word, unfastened the strap-on. He pulled Bell to her feet and fastened it to her. Sitting down on the chair he positioned Page so that she straddled his legs and slowly pushed into her. She was wet and tight and so hot, moaning as his cock filled her. Bell stepped behind her and bent to lick Page’s ass. She let saliva fill her mouth, then tongued it into the tight hole. When Page’s was slippery…ready, she eased the dildo inside, sinking it into her in tiny increments. Jake kept himself pressed deep inside Page, gritting his teeth, waiting for the pressure against his dick to ease. Soon, Page was filled with the two cocks, and begging to be fucked. She rode Jake as Bell pumped into her ass. She moaned and screamed when Bell reached around and fingered her clit in quick, hard circles.

“Uhn, uhn, uhn. Oh, yessssss, yessssss. YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!” She shouted, her cunt gripping Jake’s cock, squeezing him tight when she came. She collapsed on his chest and Bell pulled out. Grabbing Jake’s hips, she slid them both forward so that his ass hung off the chair. She kneeled and wet her husband’s asshole the same way she had wet Page’s, pooling spit in her mouth and pushing it inside him with her tongue. When the hole was dripping with her saliva, she eased the dildo inside, moving slowly, not wanting to hurt him, only wanting to give him pleasure. Finally, she was buried inside him. “Ride him, Page,” she said, pulling out and pushing in over and again. Page levered her body up and down, driving herself onto him hard…harder, fast…faster. The dildo was penetrating him deeply, massaging his ass. Page’s pussy was gripping his cock, milking it with tight, flexing, excruciating squeezes. He started sweating, panting, grunting, begging. “Oh fuck, fuck me, yes, oh fuck yes. Oh Christ, mmmmmm, mmmm. Uh, uh, uh. Oh Christ, that feels…uhn…oh…God…good. Harder, please do it harder. I’m close, so close. I want to cum!!!” So Bell slammed into him harder, the dildo pressing against her pussy, pressing against her clit. Page rode him faster, slapping their wet skin together, squeezing him tighter.

“Oh God! Jake? Jake! I’m ready. I want to cum. It feels so good, fucking your ass like this. The dildo keeps rubbing my clit every time I drive inside you. Cum with me, cum inside her. Oh, please, please cum” she sobbed, unable to wait, unable to hold back. She slammed deep inside, holding onto him, circling her hips fast to rub the toy against her clit. “Yyyyyesssssss!!!!” she screamed, pumping harder as she came. Jake heard his wife’s pleas, her shouts. He felt the long toy inside his ass and Page’s wet pussy milking his cock. The instant before he came he pinned Page onto him, holding her still, pumping his hips. He was dying to fill her pussy. “Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!” he growled, pumping jets of hot cum into her.

They lay toppled together on the chair; the sounds of music and heavy breathing filled room, the potent smell of spent bodies permeated the air. Finally, when Bell could move again, she walked shakily to the door. Grabbing her robe she put it on. She took off the toy and rinsed it then slipped it into Pages bag. She walked over to the chair where her husband and Page were still sprawled, still panting. Pressing her naked breasts against Page’s back, she licked up the length of her spine and then over her shoulder to kiss her husband’s mouth. “That was extraordinary. We should do it again tomorrow.”