PDA

View Full Version : Poker Night

Booger
05-23-2004, 08:45 PM
We had been playing Monday night poker now for a couple of years. After a long hard weekend and the restaurant it was all ways a good way to unwind. we had had some great poker games but nothing quite like what happened at this one. I started off thinking it was going to be a boring game but little did I know what would happen. It was the week the local team played their rivals on Monday Night football. Neither me or Jerry were football fans so we figured we would see if we could get enough people to play any ways. We knew Jenny would be there she never missed a game. Sara was in her boyfriend would be watching the game any ways. Lil had started working with us three months ago and had made it to a few of the games. She said she wanted in this week if we had room. Laura had had quit working with us about a year ago and had stopped in on Friday night and was very depressed. It was supposed to be the night before her wedding but she had called it off when she had found out her boyfriend had been cheating on her. She needed a shoulder to cry on so she had stopped by to talk to me before she left. I had invited her to the game and she had said she would think about it. I was glad Monday night when she stopped by and said she was in. It was a friendly poker game quarter anti $5 maximum bet. We had stopped IOU’s after the one night when one girl who owed over $100 one night. So if someone ran out of money the betting was done for that hand.

It started out like any other poker night Little did we know how it would end. The game was going like any other game except Lil seemed to be on a bad losing streak and was almost out of cash when the hand that started it all happened. We were playing a hand of 5 card draw and had a pot of almost $30. Jerry and Lil only ones left in when she ran out of money. Jerry joking said he would bet $5 for Lil to take off her shirt. We all laughed then Lil said make it $15 and I’ll take off the bra too. We all laughed again then Lil looked seriously at Jerry and asked if he was going to call her on that. I knew Jerry would gladly put up the $15 dollars to see her breast. Jerry threw in the $15. Sara started to protest that you could only bet the money you had on you. Laura pointed out that the rule had always been you could only play what you had on you. If Lil wanted to bet her shirt and bra what was the problem? The rest of us all agreed with Laura that the rule had been you could only play what you had on you. Jerry said well I called you what have you got. Lil laid down 4 aces. Jerry smiled at her and said nice hand but not quite good enough as he laid down an 8 high hearts straight flush. The table went quiet until Sara offered just to pay Jerry the $15. Lil said no the rules were no IOU’s and she had made the bet now she would have to pay up. Lil got up and started to do a little dance as she unbuttoned her shirt sliding it off her arms slowly then she threw it at Jerry. She slowly reached back and undid her bra grabbing the cups and holding them to her breasts she danced around to Jerry. Dropping her hands she let the bra slide off into Jerry’s lap and shook her breast in Jerry’s face. Quickly jumping back when Jerry reached out to cop a feel, she sat back in her chair. Laura had the next deal and suggested since Lil had started maybe we should change the stakes of the game to strip poker. Sara said no way but the rest of us thought it sounded like fun. Sara left.

We decided low hand each round would remove a peace of clothing. I lost the first hand and took off my shirt saying I would join Lil in being topless. After several hands everyone was in various states of undress. I was down to just my jeans having chosen not to wear underwear that day. When I got the low hand once again. I stood up and slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs standing naked to the room. I could see every one was a little shocked but the girls seem pleased. Laura spoke up saying well I guess you are the loser but from what I can see that makes us girls the winners. I sat back in my chair saying. "I guess I’m out.." Jenny said, "No we can’t have that. Lets make it after you get naked if you lose the winner gets to tell you what to do for two minutes." We all talked about it for a few minutes. It was agreed that we would keep playing with the two minutes rule There could be touching other players if they were naked too but no penetration and the other person had to agree with it. We played a few more hands and I was still the only one naked. Laura and Lil were down to just their panties. Jenny had on her panties and bra and Jerry was still getting lucky and had just lost his socks. When I had the low hand again,. Laura had the high one. She told me I had to move my chair to the middle of the room and masturbate. I was quite embarrassed as I moved my chair I had never done something like this for any one but a few girlfriends. I sat down in the chair and looked at Laura and asked her if she was sure that’s what she wanted. She laughed saying yes besides we all know you do it all the time. I started slowly and nervously at first but started to get into it as Jenny called out stoke it baby and Laura said yea that’s what I want to see. I couldn’t believe how turned on and close to cumming I was Jerry called time. I got up and slid my chair back over to the table. As the girls all clapped for me Lil told me how hot that was. Laura pinched my ass as I sat back down. Lil lost next. She got up and did a little dance as she slid her panties down her ass, turning her back to us and bending over as she slid them down her legs. The next hand Laura lost. She got up and started to dance slowly and slide her panties down but then teasingly pulled them back up. She then turned her back to us as she slid them back down, bending over shaking her ass. As she came back over to the table and sat down I pinched her ass. The next two hands Jenny and Jerry each lost a hand, she removed her bra, he lost his shirt. The next hand Laura lost. I had the winning hand. I smiled knowing it was time to get her back. I also knew that Lil was bi so I told her she had to suck Lil’s breast. Laura protested. I reminded her that we had said all was fair if the other person was all right with it. Lil said she wouldn’t mind at all. Laura started licking Lil’s breast and sucked a nipple into her mouth. Lil let out a little moan and pushed her breast harder against Laura’s mouth. Laura started to get into it, switching breasts and reaching pinching the nipple she just had been sucking. I was quite shocked when Jerry called time up and Laura gave Lil a kiss. Jerry lost the next hand and he took off his pants. The next hand was Jenny’s she told Lil she had to stroke my cock in the middle of the room. I was more than happy to let her. I slid my chair to the middle of the room. Lil came over and knelt down besides me and grabbed my cock. She started slowly stroking it then worked up to a faster pace. I couldn’t believe how good she was at it. I let out a moan just as Jerry called time. Lil slipped her finger across the tip of my cock catching some precum on it. She brought it to her mouth and licked it off and smiled at me. The next hand Jenny lost and she got up and slowly slid her panties off and sat back down. The next hand Laura lost and Jerry won. Jerry told Laura she had to masturbate in the middle of the room. Laura slid her chair into the middle of the room and sat down with one leg over the arm, exposing her self to us all. She spread her pussy lips and started rubbing her clit and was moaning quite loudly by the time Jerry called time. She put her fingers in her mouth to suck the juices off of them. Jerry lost the next hand and took off his underwear as the girls cheered. The next hand Laura lost and Jenny won. Jenny told her she had to sit on my lap and make out with me. Laura sat down on my lap and wiggled around teasing me until I could feel the tip of my cock at the opening of her pussy. Jenny reminded her that the 2 minutes didn’t start until she started to make out with me. Laura leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Ssshh don’t tell." As she placed her lips on mine and kissed me hard she slowly pushed her-self down onto my cock. I wrapped my arms around her kissing her back. As she let out a little moan she started to work her pussy muscles on my cock. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. Jerry called time. Laura stopped kissing me but said she would play the next hand where she was. I couldn’t believe how excited she was getting me with out even moving. I could tell by her breathing she was quite excited to, I wondered if anybody else at the table could tell. Lil lost the next hand and Jerry won. Jerry said since Laura had done such a good job at sucking her breast he thought she should return the favor. Laura said fine with her but she was staying where she was. Lil came over and cupped Laura’s breast in her hands. I could see she saw were my cock was by the look she gave us. She leaned down to flick her tongue across each of Laura’s nipples causing her to give a little jump and let out a loud moan. Lil sucked Laura’s nipple into her mouth causing her to wiggle on my cock. Laura closed her eyes and let her head fall back moaning louder and louder as Lil worked on first sucking on one nipple then the other into her mouth. Nibbling on each one I could feel Laura was reaching her orgasm by the way her pussy was hugging my cock. I reached down with my finger rubbing her clit with my finger sending her over the edge. I could feel her pussy muscles contract as she had her orgasm. Jerry called time up but it didn’t matter to the three of us.

The game was done and the fun was just starting. Laura slipped off of my lap. I let out a low moan as I slipped out of her pussy. Lil looked down at my cock covered in Laura’s juices. Licking her lips she bent over greedily started licking them off. I slid my ass to the edge of the chair. Leaning back and spreading my legs. Laura leaned in and kissed me and whispered in my ear thank you that was great. As she pulled away from me she knelt down between my legs to help Lil. Lil slipped my cock out of her mouth offering it to Laura. Laura started to suck on my cock and Lil started licking my balls. I looked over at Jerry just in time to see him with his head buried between Jenny’s legs. She was moaning with her eyes closed as she guided his head. I looked back down as Lil stopped sucking my balls. She and Laura start kissing each other as they shared my cock. Laura had one hand buried between Lil’s legs playing-with her pussy. I could feel my orgasm rise as these two girls expertly sucked my cock and Laura played with Lil’s pussy. I moaned loudly. I was about to cum. Both girls backed off as I started to cum, covering both their faces. As I finished Laura took me in her mouth and sucked my cock dry. Then she kissed Lil licking my cum off Lil’s face. I looked down at Laura and said, "I think it’s Lil’s turn." I got down on the floor by them and started kissing Lil and Laura at the same time. I started to gently push Lil on to her back. As me and Laura started kissing our way down her neck and to her breast, our lips met in Lil’s cleavage for a brief kiss. Before we both kissed our way up one of her breasts. As I started to suck on Lil’s nipple I slid my hand down her belly to her pussy to find Laura’s hand was all ready there. I kissed my way down Lil’s belly to where Laura’s hand was playing with her pussy. Taking Laura fingers in my mouth I sucked them clean of Lil’s juices. Before I started to lick her pussy I could hear Lil start to moan as I placed my tongue on her clit and started to lick. I felt a hand on the back of my head and looked up to see it was Laura’s guiding me as she watched me lick Lil’s pussy. Laura let out a little gasp as I saw Lil slip her hand between Laura’s legs. As Lil played with her Pussy Laura slowly moved over so she could place her pussy over Lil’s mouth. I slipped two fingers in Lil’s pussy as I licked her clit harder. I could feel her pussy gripping my finger as she started moaning that she was cumming. I licked her clit harder sucking on it as I moved my fingers in and out faster. Lil’s body shuddered as she covered my face with her juices. Laura pulled my face from Lil’s pussy and started kissing me and licking Lil’s juices from my lips. she leaned over and grabbed my hand and sucked the fingers I had just had in Lil clean. Whispering, "I want you inside me" as she lowered her head between Lil’s legs and start eating her pussy. I sat up I and watched these two 69. I slipped around to the other side Lil grabbed my cock and sucked on it. Then guided me into Laura’s pussy. I couldn’t believe the feeling as of Laura’s pussy gripping my cock as Lil took long licks of her pussy ending with my balls. Every few strokes pulling me from Laura’s pussy, Lil she would suck my cock deep into her mouth. Then she’d slip me back into Laura’s pussy after several minutes of this Laura moaned, "I want you in my ass as Lil eats my pussy." Lil pulled my out of Laura’s pussy and sucked my cock then guided it to Laura’s ass hole. I gently pushed my cock into Laura’s ass inch by inch as I buried it all the way in her ass. As Lil started eating her pussy Laura let out a long moan. As I started long slow strokes, Lil slipped two fingers into Laura’s pussy. I could feel them as she worked then in and out. I started stroking faster Laura’s moans now were coming in short gasps. I started stroking faster as I could feel the tingling that told I was about to cum after a few more stokes. I buried my cock deep in Laura’s ass shooting my hot load of cum deep in he . I could hear Laura moaning as her orgasm swept over her body . As we all laid there recovering. I looked over and saw Jerry and Jenny had both been watching the show.

As we all got up and got dressed I found out from Jerry that him and Jenny had been inspired by what was going on and had also had a great night. Laura asked me if I could give her a ride home because Sara had brought her tonight. On the ride home we talked. I found out it was her first time with a woman and that she had been bi curious but never had been brave enough to try anything with another woman. She thanked me for starting it between her and Lil. I pulled up to her place and she leaned over and gave me a big kiss telling me she wanted to see me again. She would stop by work tomorrow night so we could talk.