PDA

View Full Version : How the hell do I shave my balls?

silentsoul
05-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Okay, like a lot of other things that are unique about my sexuality, my wife isn't at all interested in this and so I'm a little self contious about all this. But here I go.

Me personally, I prefer the feel of haveing my pubes shaved. Since I got a bit of a gut on me, I'll admit it probably doesn't look the best in the world shaved. I don't shave down there very often but when I do I always run into one big, very painful obstacle. How in the hell do I shave my balls without cutting the shit out of them(A), having to spend hours individually snipping off hair by hair(B), or end up having them pulled out at random by some sort of shaver(C).

Lilith
05-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Can't help ya there...I nick myself constantly cause I'm a clutz. But getting my boo-boos kissed is worth it;)

WildIrish
05-17-2004, 12:51 PM
Ok...here's what I've discovered. And don't ask how.

1. It's ok to use an electric trimmer to shorten the hairs prior to shaving them completely off, but never...EVER... use an electric razor to attempt shaving them smooth.

2. Depiliatory cremes work well to remove hair...but NOT ON YOUR BALLS! It burns like hell and leaves your sac looking like a flaking cellophane shopping bag. Very disturbing. Not permanent, as the skin will heal itself, but VERY DISTURBING!!!

3. Shaving gel or cream for "Sensitive Skin" slathered on a few minutes prior to shaving will help to soften up the hairs and will make it easier to shave. You might have to go over things two or three times.

4. Never shave against the grain. It should be pretty easy to determine which direction your pubes grow...shave with it, not against it.

5. Take pictures for all the ladies. :D

Lilith
05-17-2004, 12:53 PM
ohhhhh... as in WI's #3 when I condition my hair I use it on my stubble too and by the time I'm ready to shave it's much easier.

cbass1976
05-17-2004, 01:13 PM
very carefully

Cobalt
05-17-2004, 02:59 PM
I shave while in the shower, no cearms or soap, just water and razor. But it is the last thing I do, that way they are softer. Just make the skin taunt and a sharp razor.I preferr a triple bladed one and not a cheapy stoe brand, but a Gillette or Shick or something like that with the lubricating strip. I shave every time I shower they are shorter and doesn't take as much then. The more times you go over it the sorer it will get.

gekkogecko
05-17-2004, 03:10 PM
I recommend using a weed-whacker.

(not responsible for your own stupidity if you catually follow this advice).

denny
05-17-2004, 03:11 PM
I think silent soul needs just a wee bit more help. What you need to do is stretch the skin of your sac taut. Two ways to do this. First is to maintain a boner while you do it (tough with a razor so close to your manhood), second is to use fingers to stretch the shin as you shave it. If you don't do this, you're gonna bleed! Definitely lube it well. I've done it in the shower, it just adds a little moisture to the whole process. Be careful!

cowgirltease
05-17-2004, 03:25 PM
How the hell do I shave my balls?

verrrrrrrry carefully! LOL:D

Coaster
05-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Yes very very carefully..............

the most feared sound to hear while shaving there...... thud, thud!:D

wyndhy
05-17-2004, 03:28 PM
can't help ya there. i wish you the best of luck and agree with cbass: be very careful with your boys!

hntr74
05-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Mach3 shaver works great..lube the jems up,and then like Denny said try and pull the skin tight..

Sharni
05-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Coaster

ROTFLMFAO...*snort chuckles*

Irish
05-18-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Coaster

Coaster---Your awnser reminded me of what,my buddy,told me!
A few yrs ago,he got a vasectomy(sp?)He said that everthing went fine & he didn't worry,until the Dr. was doing a post-
examination.Everything was fine until the Dr said-"Oh-Oh!"Something went wrong & one testicle,was swollen to the size
of an orange! Irish

osuche
05-18-2004, 08:13 AM
Oh no! Don't let skyler_m see that! ^^^

skyler_m
05-18-2004, 11:03 PM
one thing that helps for me is to be fully erect. helps a lot, in fact.

As for the vasectomy, there is a small chance of infection, and yes, things can swell quite a bit. That's what my doctor said

darogle
05-19-2004, 12:21 AM
A triple blade razor made all the difference in the world for me. Also following up with a little cortizone cream kept the razor burn to a minimum.

fish4life2002
05-20-2004, 01:12 PM
My advice....trim the hairs short with an electric trimmer (those bikini trimmers for women work the best) and then slather with a shaving gel, shave with the grain, then across and then against it....works great for me. Takes a few times and you get a bit of razor burn at first but it goes away after awhile. for thos nooks and crannies.....pull the shaft taught and you'll be able to shave closer and better on the loose parts of the skin....good luck and just take your time...dont' rush....its not worth hearing that dreaded....THUD THUD....OUCH!

Irish
05-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Don't know!Not my bag(pun intended)! Irish

musketeer
05-20-2004, 03:57 PM
I have only one word in response CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!

denny
05-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by skyler_m
one thing that helps for me is to be fully erect. helps a lot, in fact.

As for the vasectomy, there is a small chance of infection, and yes, things can swell quite a bit. That's what my doctor said So was he right in your case? I think we all have some swelling with it.:)

skyler_m
05-20-2004, 09:07 PM
denny, i'll tell you after next Friday.

denny
05-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Be prepared for the first orgasm after your abstention. It's a mind blower!

LavaLamp
05-28-2004, 12:39 AM
I agree with several other people. First, I always do it in the shower, after I have already used to soap. Then, I used shaving gel and the good 'ol Mach3. Typically, I'll have to repeat the application of shaving gel, and I suggest you use a new razor. Using one that has been sitting around for a week or that you used for a few days on your face is not the best idea.

A common problem I had was irritation about a day and a half later. Shaving with the grain helps to solve this problem. Another thing that works extremely well is the use some baby powder after you dry off from the shower right after you shave. The powder really helps to soothe things, and it makes you very soft down there, which is much appreciated by your partner.

Good luck!

hotfire
05-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Agree with the majority; warm shower, erection, Mach 3, sensitive skin gel and WITH THE GRAIN! Keeping up with the shaving will quickly reduce the skin irritation.

rob35can
05-30-2004, 07:31 PM
I just wanna add, try shampoo/condition (like the 2 in 1) rather than shaving cream. I find it works better.