PDA

View Full Version : dedicated to Lixy

silentsoul
04-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Lixy,

Do you remember a while back when I pm'd you about your wonderful avatar? I most certanly do, if fact I've never stopped thinking about it. I look forward to each of your posts if for no other reason to get a glimpse of those wonderful breasts trapped in what I think is quite a sexy little bra.

I don't really know if this is the right category, I've been trained in what it takes to maintain a real time website and it's just so much work that I hate the work. You, and the other wonderful moderators do an excellent job of keeping the site in true A plus condition. I on behalf of pixies thanks you. My gift to you for all your wonderful work is this fantasy of mine.

I begin with you pinned against the wall with your hands above your head. I decide that I want my hands free to explor your body and manifests some leather handcuffs keeping your hands above your head. Slowly I begin to nibble away at your ear as I slowly trace my finger tips down your arms. As my fingers pass your lips I'm tracing your earlobe with your tongue. By the time my fingertips did a double take at your elbows I have the bottom part of your ear, holding it there with slight pressure of my teeth while I flick your earlobe with my tongue and ask you in a whispered voice, "imagine how tis would feel on your clit." By the time my fingertips where even with your shoulders, my tongue was in all out assault mode with the undermost part of your earlobe.

Slowly my tongue begins to travel downward. My tongue traces down, teasing the outline of your collarbone down the side of those lucious melons, cupping the underside of your breast with my lips and tongue, then I continue tracing my tongue between the wonderful valley of Lixy. Then I trace my tongue to the other side of the breast and start all over. When I had circled each lovely ball of flesh and was back in the valley so to speak as I began to move downward.

As I approach your waist and circle your navel I manifest you to get up on a table doggy style. You've got a beautiful pair of hot pink garters, panties, and stockings constrasting against the soft color of your lust filled skin. I dive into your pussy, squeezing each ass cheek and spreading them apart as far as possible. If you didn't already know, my tongue is pierced and I know how to use it to all out assault a womans clit. I immedietly begin to suck your entire cunt into my mouth while cirlcling your clit with the tongue ring. I begin to run my tongue along your length, teasing every nerve I touch as I slowly trace my tongue all the way to you tight little rosebud. For the next several minutes my tongue's only mission is to set your entire cunt on fire and leave you dripping like a faucet.

Once you're good and ready I flip you over and immediately shove my entire cock into your dripping snatch as I grab two handfuls of tit as I begin to ravagely pound into you. Over and over I look down and see your abused silky lips grasp at my throbbing cock. After pounding into you over and over I close your legs and lift them both to one side as I pound into an even tighter cunt.

I can't last much longer and I climb between your tits with my cock still dripping with your juices. I place my throbbing cock between your tits as you squeeze them together and I begin to slowly tit fuck you. Occasionally you'll pull me into her mouth and suck on my knob for a few licks before quickly placing it back between those delicious tits. The feeling of your soft smooth breast sliding up and down my cock quickly got to be too much and I soon found myself beginning to shoot hot salty cum all over your chin. You immediately grab me and nearly force my cock to the back of your throat as you suck me dry.

Lixy, I assure you that this doesn't even hold a candle to what I'd really do in an actual fantasy world but I say this now, any man or woman ever lucky enough to pleasure your body is very lucky indeed.