PDA

View Full Version : The Hot Tub

rob35can
04-12-2004, 07:04 AM
My first story..hope you enjoy.

It was my wife's 35 birthday and I had invited a few friends to come over and celebrate. It was a warm October night about 55 degrees just perfect for dipping in the hot tub. Almost a full moon, the wine was flowing. The music was ranging from Marvin Gaye to Rob Thomas with a dash of Janet Jackson and Garth Brooks just to keep everyone happy. One of the married couples that we invited Steve and Helena were in a open relationship and they would tell anyone who would listen to their stories. In fact they had pictures of themselves and other people in various stages of undress. My wife J used to work with Steve and that is how we came to know them. We had been out with them a few times just for dinner,drinks and to shoot some pool. That is how we came to know about their openness with other couples. Helena was not shy at all, commenting on what a sweet fine ass J had. She offered to help me please her while Steve watched. Little did I know she was dead serious. Anytime they were around you could bet sex would be one of the main topics. Another couple we had had invited over was Greg and Lisa. Greg played hockey with me and Lisa was a brown eyed beauty. Greg had a perfectly sculpted body as did Lisa. Well as the evening progressed we were in and out of the hot tub and just talking about everything and anything. Helena wanted to play some truth or dare. Of course being the adventurous and slighty tipsy group we agreed. She was lusting after Greg and his perfect body. So she dared him to moon the crowd. Not being shy he double dared her. Next thing I know the 2 of them are patting each others butts on the deck. Back into the hot tub they jumped. Greg without his suit and Helena without her bottoms as they were waving them in the air above their heads. Now Helena being openly bi wanted Lisa (Greg's wife) to flash her boobs to the cheers of myself and of course Greg and Steve. Lisa said the only way she would do that was if Helena did it too. Well off came the tops. The hot tub was getting much hotter. So far My wife J and I had just been innocent bystanders, which was ok with us. Helena was not shy and she slipped out of the hot tub as she was now totally nude and got up to grab some more wine. As she poured for everyone she was making sure to bend and move just the right way so everyone got a good look. Know this aroused me J reached under and started stroking my lightly so as not to arouse too much suspicion. It was our turn to get in on the game now, as Helena was now looking at us and thinking. She asked J truth or dare ? J picked truth and seconds later was asked. If J and I had ever fantisized about being or watching another couple. J smiled and was thinking. I knew this was one her biggest fantasies to watch another couple. She sheepishly said she had fantisized about watching Steve and Helena a few times after we had gone out together. We both did, we would talk about it as we would be touching each other. My semi-hard cock was now pulsing in her hand. My mouth was very dry as I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Helena then sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs and started to rub herself. She motioned for her husband Steve to come over between her legs. She wrapped her hands around his head as she guided him to lick her wet pussy. Greg, Lisa and my wife and I looked at each other and could not believe what was going on not 5 feet away from us. I leaned back into the tub, I was fully hard by now. My wife was now feeling very amorous as well. She removed her bathing suit and leaned back onto me, I reached around to touch her naked hard nipples at the same time she reached between her legs and started rubbing herself with the head of my cock. Helena still being licked by her hubby was now looking straight into my eyes with a look of complete satisfaction. Greg and Lisa were kissing and getting very hot as well. They wanted a little more privacy though and they got out of the tub and moved away from the four of us now. J turned and said she wanted me inside her so badly now. As we slipped out of the hot tub I now sat on the edge and leaned back. She got out and Helena made a comment on how badly she wanted to taste me. She motioned Steve to stop and she slid into the tub. Helena walked across the tub and she slid her hot hands around the base of my cock..as she slid her tongue along the underside as I gasped in sheer pleasure. While she was doing this I motioned for J to straddle my face as I was uncontrollably horny now. She put up no arguement. It was an incredible sensation to be giving and receiving at the same time. The mere thought of it was making harder than I could ever recall. Steve was now just watching from the sidelines, stroking himself slowly. Helena could sense how close I was getting and she would stop and tease some more. She had a very talented tongue that would bring me to the brink and then back off just enough. All this while I continued to lick and suck on J's now very puffy lips, as she helped holding them wide apart allowing me to slide my tongue along the inner lips and lightly suck at them with each lick I would slide the smooth backside of my tongue across her exposed clit as I could feel the quivers above. She could take no more as she tensed and let out a little grunt as she came, I could feel the warm release of her wet orgasm running down my tongue. She stood up and now sat on my pelvis facing toward my feet she asked Helena to guide my cock inside her. Helena being a tease, would only give her a little bit at a time. Teasing J's throbbing clit with the soft skin on the head of my cock. Then I had a sensation I had only drempt about. Helena plunged me inside J and was now licking the puffy lips of J and the base of my cock and balls. I felt like I was going to explode, I could feel it building inside of my stomach. I was about to experience the elusive full body orgasm that I love so much. The orgasm you can feel coursing through your entire body before it is finally and painfully released. J was now sliding slowly up and down me as Helena took her mouth from me and started to lick J's clit. I could feel the walls of her contracting all around my cock as she came again and nearly pushed herself off of me. I could take no more as Helena was talking to us and telling us to cum together. J started to increase her depth and speed riding me, grinding her pelvis to mine. Just as I could take no more Helena ran her finger along my bottom and I started to cum, she slid her finger deeper inside me. It was the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced.