PDA

View Full Version : Working Late

Cindy Kim
04-06-2004, 11:37 AM
Pam had joined the firm just three months ago, straight out of college. The firm consulted on environmental engineering, helping businesses to get EPA friendly at the lowest possible cost. Pam was a business major, with not a clue about engineering, but she was attractive and personable and smart enough to learn what she needed to know about the technical stuff.

Attractive actually sold her short. Pam had been a high school cheerleader, prom queen, and a four year member of her college dance team. She was blonde, 5'5" and about 115 lbs, with b-cup breasts. During her junior year spring break she had gotten talked into a wet t-shirt competition, and had placed second to a professional stripper. She had large brown eyes, full lips, and always was made up as if she had a stylist living in her house.

When she had joined the firm, every guy there had immediately taken notice. Not that attractive women were unusual in the office. The senior partner, who made all hiring decisions, had a penchant for hiring attractive women. He liked eye candy, and none of the men in the office minded at all. The oldest woman in the group was in her early thirties, and despite having two kids she was still slim and looked great in her business suits. The office staff ranged in age from 19 to 25, and several of them had worked at Hooters at one time, which is where Keith found them.

This was the end of Pam's first big contract, and she was working with one of the junior partners, a guy named Mark. Mark was thirty-two, married, and very good-looking. He was tall, standing 6'2", with dark hair and dark eyes, with a good build. He and his wife had no kids, and he seemed to spend most of his time either in the office or at the gym. Pam had wondered from time to time how much he really saw his wife.

Also working on the project with them were Mark's secretary, Kelly, and an associate, Tony. Tony had graduated college three years before, and would be leaving the firm soon to go to business school. He was a black guy, friendly and funny. He was shorter than Mark, at 5'10", but broader of build. Pam never went for black guys, but she thought Tony was very attractive, and was sure he had a number of girlfriends available. Kelly had been with the firm for just over a year. She was twenty two, the same as Pam, and had been lured away from waiting tables at Hooters. She certainly had the equipment for her previous job. She had a tight little body that she liked to show off in form fitting skirts and tight blouses, and her breasts were easily a c-cup. She had short brown hair and dark eyes and a deep tan. There were rumors in the office that she was sleeping with Mark, but Pam had heard rumors about herself floating around the gossip pool, and so she knew just how much to believe the office gossip.

Pam had gotten to know the other three well working on the project, particularly over the last two weeks when they were pushing up against the deadline, and working later. The day before the report was due to be sent over to the client, all four of them were in the office after dark.

"I think we're done," said Mark, looking over the printed copy that Kelly had handed to him.

Tony leaned back in his chair and sighed happily.

Pam stretched. Her feet had been hurting in her designer heels, and she had discarded them long ago. She was in her navy skirt and white blouse, sitting on the floor. She brushed her blonde hair back and smiled, "I think you're right. It looks good."

"Yes it does," said Mark, looking at her.

"Time to celebrate?" asked Kelly.

"Did you bring the booze?" asked Mark.

Kelly nodded, and left the room. She came back with plastic cups, chilled sodas, and a bottle of rum.

"We're drinking here?" Pam asked.

Tony laughed, "Absolutely! I guess this is your initiation to the office ritual. See, we never get a project done early. It's like tradition. So we always end up burning the midnight oil, which means we have the place to ourselves by the time we're done. So we can celebrate however we want, right here."

"And however we want means booze," giggled Kelly. "At least with these two."

"Booze and poker," Mark corrected.

"That's a new twist," Kelly said.

"Well, we've finally got another woman, so we can play an even game," Mark said.

"Jesus, I know jack about poker," Pam said.

Kelly knelt on the ground next to her, opening the vodka and shaking her head, "Never admit that, honey. Unless, of course, you're sandbagging."

"Hey, don't worry, I'll teach you," said Tony.

"I'll bet you will," snorted Kelly.

Tony ignored her, sat next to Pam, and began to explain about full houses and straight flushes and suicide kings and pretty soon Pam was completely lost. But she kept nodding her head as if the words meant something.

"Everybody pony up," said Mark, breaking out poker chips.

Pam got up, went to her desk, and pulled out her purse. She saw the others throwing twenties to Mark, so she pulled out a couple and handed them to him.

"Blue chips are five bucks, red chips one, and white chips are a quarter. Ante is a dollar," Mark said.

Kelly whistled, "High stakes. I'll be out in no time."

"That's when we implement the barter system," Mark laughed. Pam saw Kelly smile at him and wondered what they were talking about, but figured it was some kind of poker term. She accepted a cup of rum and coke from Tony and drank. It tasted strong.

They did a couple of practice hands, to get Pam used to the game. By the time they agreed to start for real, she was on her second drink. It was a fun group, and they were making her really enjoy the business world.

She lost twenty dollars quickly, on the first four hands, learning on the fly when to get out and cut her losses, and when to push the bet. On the fifth hand, her three queens stood up, and she cheered, even though she had raised too steeply and everyone had folded before the pot got very big. But she was back to just being a few dollars down, and she was hooked. She drained her cup and Kelly refilled her.

"The girl can drink," Tony said appreciatively.

"And play," said Pam, shuffling the cards and dealing.

Kelly, as she had predicted, was the first one out of cash. Pam had been losing more than winning, but she still had fifteen or twenty dollars in front of her. Tony had been winning the most, so Kelly asked him, "Can I have a loaner?"

"You kidding?"

Kelly said, "Pleeeeease?"

Mark shook his head, "C'mon Kelly, it's time to make a trade."

Kelly rolled her eyes, "o-KAY. How much will you give me for this?" She pulled at her blouse. Pam's eyes opened wide in shock.

Tony shrugged, "Well, as much as I like what you got underneath, a blouse ain't much. I'll give you fifteen dollars for that."

Kelly shook her head, "Fifteen gets me to the table, but not in style. What'll you give me for this?" She ran her fingers down her skirt.

"Still just getting down to beachwear," Tony said nonchalantly. "I'll give you twenty for that."

Kelly smiled, "Deal, sucker. Lady luck is gonna be coming my way, and you'll be seeing how hard a bargain I drive!"

To Pam's suprise, Kelly stood and began to unbutton her blouse. The sexy brunette brazenly undid every button, pulled the blouse from her skirt, and took it off. She tossed it to Tony. She had on a lacy white bra, her large breasts round and full within the material. Her waist was narrow, her abs well defined. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it and tossing it to Tony, who collected it with her skirt. Kelly stood in her heels, her white panties matching her bra, lacy, a string bikini style. Pam thought of her own underwear. She had worn her tight skirt, and was wearing a thong to avoid a panty line. It was sexier than she would have done had she known what the night would bring. She finished her third drink, happy that the buzz was relaxing her, otherwise her heart would be racing. Kelly sat down next to her, and she was conscious of the other woman's near nudity, even though Kelly seemed perfectly at ease.

Indeed, for the moment lady luck did seem to go to Kelly, though that did not help Pam much. Kelly won the next two hands, while Pam watched her pile get smaller. On Kelly's second win, Mark actually put in all his chips, and lost. Tony still had the biggest stack of chips, but Mark looked to Kelly.

"So, looks like the lady has the upper hand," Kelly laughed. "What are you selling, boss?"

"Oh, you're going to pull the boss thing out," Mark smiled.

"I'm not going to pull the boss's thing out," Kelly giggled. "But you're going to have so get some of that clothing over here. I believe the going rate is fifteen for the shirt, twenty for the pants."

"How about the tie?" asked Mark.

"You can leave the tie on if you want," Kelly said.

Mark laughed, stood, and began taking off his shirt and slacks. Pam drank her rum and coke, her buzz intensifying quickly as the alcohol got into her system. Mark had a good body, his muscles evident, very little fat on him. He wore boxers with some kind of fried eggs and bacon print on them, and Pam noticed that his dick was bulging against the right leg of the boxers. He handed the clothes to Pam and sat down, wearing just his boxers and his dark socks. He was directly across from Pam, and the way he was sitting the hole in his boxers was open, and Pam could see the base of his cock. She felt her pussy moisten, and figured it was the booze. She finished her cup.

"Better slow down," Kelly warned, pouring her another. Kelly had used most of her chips buying Mark's clothes, had maybe ten or fifteen dollars worth in front of her.

Tony laughed, "She just finished college. Her tolerance is good to go."

Pam smiled, anteing up. She was down to just a couple of dollars left in her pile. If her hand was lousy, she'd fold. But she was dealt a pair of jacks and a pair of sevens, so she stayed, trying to call. But Kelly and Tony each raised, and when they called in order to trade cards, Pam used all her chips.

"Staying in?" Tony asked.

Pam shrugged, "I think so. I've got the cards." Kelly shook her head.

Tony smiled, "Then we're gonna need to get you some more chips."

Pam felt her mouth go dry, knowing what that meant. She looked at her jacks, figured it was worth a go. They were playing without wilds. Two pair could very easily hold up, and she might even draw to a full house, which would be killer.

"I'll just lose the blouse," she said. Mark smiled broadly. Tony pushed fifteen dollars of chips her way.

Pam got to her knees, pulled her white blouse out of her skirt, and began to unbutton it. The guys were staring at her with eager anticipation. It turned her on. She had always been a show-off when she was drunk. She'd streaked as a freshman. She'd done the wet t-shirt contest. She recognized the symptoms - she was beyond buzzed. So what the hell. Let them see. She had a great body. She took off the blouse, letting them all look at her tight body and her round tits in the Victoria's Secret bra.

She sat back on her rear, counting the money, aware that the guys were staring at her. She winked at Mark.

They exchanged cards. Mark folded. Pam looked at hers and saw that she hadn't drawn to the full house. But she still had elevens and jacks. She called on Tony's initial bet, but Kelly raised. Tony raised again, three dollars back to Pam. She frowned, called, and Kelly raised another dollar, emptying her stack of chips. Tony raised another dollar, and Pam called again, dropping another five dollars in the quickly growing pile of chips.

"Whatcha gonna do, Kelly?" asked Tony.

"How much for the bra?" Kelly smiled. Pam felt her heart race. This was going well beyond beachwear now.

"Those are some beautiful breasts," Tony smiled. "Thirty."

Kelly reached behind her back, unsnapped her bra, and pulled it off. Her large round breasts bounced as she tossed the bra on the pile. Her nipples were small, pink, and erect. The guys whistled appreciatively.

Kelly said to Tony, "That's twenty-five back to you."

Tony grinned, took off his shirt, revealing his smooth, muscular black body, and tossed the shirt in the pile. Then he pushed ten dollars of chips in, almost everything he had left, and said, "Call."

Pam stared at her cards, at her small pile of chips. Finally she asked, "Is it twenty for a skirt?"

"Yep," Mark said.

She stood, unzipped her skirt, and let it fall. She stepped out of it, tossed it into the pile, and sat down quickly.

"Wait a second," Tony said, "Is that a thong?!"

Pam giggled, drinking.

"You gotta show it!" Mark insisted.

Pam saw his cock bulging, the head pushing to the end of his boxers. He was certainly enjoying the view. She had heard the urgency in his voice. He really wanted to see. She winked, "Five dollars."

He pushed the chips her way, and she put it in the pile. She stood, turned her back to them, and let Mark and Tony get a good look at her tight round ass in the white thong.

"Very very nice," sighed Mark.

"Nice?!" Tony replied. "Damn, that ass is FINE!"

Pam laughed, sitting down, and said sweetly, "Call."

They showed their cards. Kelly sighed, "Thought I'd win the bluff with the bra," and laid down a hand, ace high. Mark laughed loudly. Pam laid down her two pair, then looked anxiously at Tony's cards. A straight, ten high.

"You two ladies are out of chips again," observed Tony.

"I still have something left to trade," Kelly said, toying with her panties.

Pam sighed, "If she's willing to go there, I guess I might as well lose the bra!" She thought back to the wet t-shirt contest, all those men cheering at the sight of her tits fully exposed. Pam closed her eyes, unsnapped the bra, and tossed it to Tony. He pushed thirty dollars her way. She was back in the game, hoped luck would turn her way.

"So how much?" Kelly asked, slowly beginning to peel down her panties. She stood, turned her back to Mark and Tony, revealed the upper half of her ass. She looked spectacular with her slim body, her large breasts bare, still in her heels. She kept peeling down the panties, revealing all of her rear, leaving the straps across her thighs. Pam waited breathlessly.

Tony said, "Forty."

"You got that much?" Kelly asked.

"And more," Tony replied.

Kelly pulled her panties to her ankles, stepped out of them, the guys watching her every move. She turned, not at all attempting to cover herself. Her pussy was shaved bare, her pink lips puffy, her clit engorged. She sat down, opened her legs wide, letting them all see. Then she piled her chips in front of her pussy and she smiled, "Now I've got nothing to lose. It's time for high stakes, boys. I want to see those little dicks."

"Ain't nothing little," Tony snorted.

Tony dealt. Pam picked up her cards. A pair of kings. Not bad. She bet a dollar.

"Raise you ten," Kelly said. Mark whistled, called her, his pile of chips noticeably reduced. Tony called as well, and Pam sighed, pushed in ten dollars, staying in. She had thirteen dollars left, and then just her thong. She wondered if she would have the courage to stay in at that point.

Kelly traded three cards. Mark sighed, "Jesus, she's got nothing over there and she's betting like that." He traded in two. Tony and Pam each traded three. Pam tried to suppress a smile. She'd drawn another king.

"We'll start at ten," Kelly said.

"I think you're bluffing again," Mark said. "Call your ten, raise you..." He counted his remaining chips, putting them all in, "six-fifty."

"Fold," said Tony. He still had at least twenty dollars in chips, still had on his slacks. Pam felt disappointed he wasn't staying in when she had such good cards.

"Sixteen-fifty to you," Mark said to Pam.

She counted her chips, "All I have is thirteen."

"Then trade in!" encouraged Kelly.

"Please do!" said Tony.

Pam took a drink, finishing her cup, took a deep breath, and stood. She bent over, peeling down her thong, stepping out of it, and tossed it into the pile. She stood, covering her pussy with her hands, feeling the dampness on her pubic hair.

"Let's see...are you a real blonde?" Kelly giggled.

Pam moved her hand, showing them all her close trimmed pussy.

"My my, she IS real!" Mark sighed.

"That is just beautiful," Tony said, smiling.

She sat down, knees together.

"Are you calling?" Kelly asked, waiting for Pam to pull chips out of the pile.

Pam smiled, "No. Raising it...thirty six-fifty."

Kelly grinned, pushed her remaining chips in the pile, and said, "That's forty three to me. I'm all in, plus about twenty-five. I'll have to owe the winner something..."

Mark said, "That's twenty-three fifty back to me...I'll raise it sixteen-fifty." He stood, pulled down his boxers, and tossed them onto Pam's panties. His cock was semi-hard, hanging a good seven inches down, nice and thick. Pam licked her lips, feeling her pussy nearly gush at the sight.

"That's a raise to you," Tony said to Pam.

"So I'm out?" she asked.

"No, but you'll have to pay it off to the winner...unless you're the winner."

"How?"

Mark smiled, his cock hardening to a full erection as he looked at Pam. She stared at his cock, standing up, a good eight inches now, almost pointing at her.

"Oooh, I think it likes you," Kelly giggled to Pam. "I think it wants to play. Think it's safe to play with it?"

"I don't think so," Pam bit her lip.

"Are you still in?" Tony asked Kelly.

"Sure, why not...I guess I'll just have to do a...what is it...about thirty-thirty five dollars worth of...whatever..."

"Sounds very good," Mark said.

Kelly laid down her cards. Two pair.

"Not good enough," Pam giggled. She laid down her three kings.

Mark smiled, "Neither is yours." He put down his cards. A full house.

"Oh yeah!" Tony laughed.

"Pay up," said Mark, standing and walking across to the two women. Pam stared up at his hard cock, right in front of her, not sure what to do.

Apparently Kelly was. She got to her knees, put a hand on his hip, another on his cockshaft, and she brought her full lips to his cock. She kissed the head, then took it into her mouth, sucking on it while she massaged his cock. Pam watched, transfixed, as the brunette gave him slow, sensuous head, squeezing him with her hand, massaging him with her lips, licking his head, looking up at him. He stared down at her, watching her pleasure him. Then he looked at Pam.

She watched Kelly work on him, then got to her knees, reaching out a tentative hand, touching his hot, hard shaft. Her hand touched Kelly's, and the brunette looked at her, took her mouth off of the cockhead, and smiled at Pam. She pushed the cock to the blonde, backed out of the way, and Pam brought her lips to the head. She tasted Kelly's saliva, tasted Mark's pre-cum mixed with it, salty but delicious. She took his cockhead fully into her mouth, sucking on him, stroking his hard shaft. He moaned, the sound of his pleasure turning her on. She sucked him deeper, squeezing his cock, moving her other hand to his large balls and stroking them softly.

Kelly pulled her back, his cock popping out of her mouth, and the brunette said, "That's enough payback for sixteen-fifty."

"But not for thirty-five," Mark replied. Kelly smiled, brushing her hair back as she watched him sit down. She knelt in front of him, bent over at the waist, and began to suck his cock again. He ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked and stroked him, enjoying every moment. At last she got upright, helping him back to a sitting position. She wiped his pre-cum from her mouth, and sat down next to Pam.

"Still in the game?" Tony asked the girls.

Kelly nodded, "Oh yeah."

Mark dealt, and Pam had nothing. She was way passed folding on a bad hand. She figured she stay in until everything was done, see what happened. The taste of Mark's cock was still on her lips. She loved it, wondered for a moment if his wife loved it as well.

"Fifty dollars," Tony said, pushing in all of his chips and his trousers as well.

"Call," said Mark.

They traded in cards. Pam stared at Tony's boxers, could see his large cock outlined inside the fabric, wondered just how big he was, remembered all the stereotypes about black guys and their big dicks. Mark's was about as big as she'd ever seen, certainly as big as she'd ever had in her mouth. It was plenty cock for her.

She had a pair of eights after the trade in. Bet was to Mark.

"Fifty again," he said.

Tony grinned, dropped in his boxers. Pam almost fainted. His cock was semi-hard, hanging easily ten inches between his legs. It looked unreal, like something out of a dirty comic book. She wondered how big it would get when it was really hard.

"Jesus!" laughed Kelly, looking at Tony's cock. "That's a really big fucking cock, Tony!"

"You know it, baby," he said. "Let's say that's a call to Mark, fifty to you two ladies."

"I'm in," said Pam weakly, staring at his enormous cock, wondering just how she'd pay off a hundred dollar debt to him if he won.

"See your fifty," Kelly smiled, "And raise you...I'll give a fuck to whoever wins...any way they want to fuck me."

"And if Pam wins?" Mark asked.

"Same thing," Kelly said, winking at Pam.

"I almost hope Pam wins," Mark said.

"Not me," Tony said, looking lasciviously at Pam. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock.

"Let's all show our cards," Pam said.

"You call Kelly's bet?" Tony asked pointedly.

Pam bit her lip, nodded. She was determined not to back out now.

They laid down their cards. Pam had the low hand. Mark had a pair of aces. Kelly had three tens. Tony smiled, showing his cards. Three jacks.

He stood up, his huge cock dangling down, black and thick. Kelly got to her knees, took it in her hand. Her hand could not close around his big black shaft. Pam stared at his balls. They were enormous. Kelly worked on his cock with both of her small hands, stroking him. His cock grew to its full length, hard, erect. The dark black head was bigger than Pam's fist. His monster was at least a foot long.

"Holy shit!" laughed Kelly, staring at it as she stroked it.

"Pam doesn't look ready for this," Tony laughed. "Want to warm her up, Mark?"

"You know I do," Mark said.

Pam looked at him as he approached, his beautiful cock ready for her. He was perfect, his cock big enough to give her everything she could handle. She wanted him. Tony had such a huge cock, it was crazy. Mark's was exactly what she needed in her wet, tight pussy.

She stood, kissing Mark, standing on the tips of her toes to do so, her breasts pressed against his firm chest. He ran his hands down her body, and she reached down, took his hard cock in hand, stroked it. She had almost forgotten he was married, but his wedding ring was cold on her ass. She put it aside. His wife wasn't here, she was, and his hard cock showed how much his vows meant to him at the moment. She touched his tongue with her own, stroked his cock, then knelt down and took it into her mouth, sucking him.

"Don't," he said, pulling her up. "I don't want to cum in your mouth."

She smiled, knowing how much he wanted her. She heard the sounds of lips on flesh, turned and saw Kelly diligently sucking Tony's big cock. Let the hot little brunette try to tame that monster. She had the cock she wanted right here.

Mark laid down on the floor, and Pam straddled him. His hands moved down her abs, to her twat, his fingers exploring through her pubic hair, finding her clit, two fingers massaging that, two from his other hand sliding between her labia. She was soaking wet, ready for him. She moaned, feeling like she would cum as soon as he was in her.

She heard a cry, high and sharp, saw Tony on top of Kelly, just starting to slide his monster into her cunt. Kelly's eyes and mouth were open wide, looking down at him. Her high heels were over his upper arms, her fingers digging into his shoulders. Pam returned her attention to Mark, to his gentle touch on her pussy.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

He smiled, put his hands on her hips, pushed her back down on him, his cockhead sliding between her lips. She cried out with pleasure. He was so big, it was wonderful. He eased into her slowly, invading inch by inch, filling her. She gasped, moaned, tossed her blonde hair, and then he was deep within her, and she came, grinding back on him, falling to her elbows, covering his face with her hair. She bounced on him, cumming hard and long, then sitting upright as her orgasm subsided, letting him see her sexy body as she rode him. She could see he was building up to a climax, trying to to cum too quickly.

"You can keep going, right?" she gasped.

He nodded.

"Then cum in me now."

She bounced on him quickly, her tits bouncing with her, and then she pushed down deep on him, cumming again suddenly. She heard him gasp, felt his cock spasm inside of her, felt his chism burst deep into her. They kissed passionately as they came together. Pam kept cumming after he had finished, every movement of his body sending another wave of ecstacy through her.

At last she sat up, brushing her hair back, smiling down at him.

Then she saw a big black cock, glistening with moisture, in front of her.

"Your turn," said Tony.

Pam looked down, saw Kelly lying on the floor, moaning, both hands on her pussy, massaging it. A look of complete satisfaction was on her face, her eyes closed, a smile on her face.

"But..." said Pam.

Mark smiled, "Don't welch out."

"You'll like it," Tony assured her. He reached a strong hand down, under her armpit, and lifted her up off Mark. She felt his cock slide out of her pussy, a trickle of cum running down the inside of her firm, toned thigh.

He laid her down on the floor and straddled her abs. His balls brushed against her tits, and they were slick with Kelly's pussy juices. His hard cock was in front of her face, and she stroked it with both hands, feeling its incredible width, the veins on it, the big knob of a head. She kissed it, licked it, tried to suck it but found it was too big for her mouth. He smiled, watching her.

Then he moved down, sliding his cock down between her tits, down her abs. He got between her lean legs, pushed her thighs back, spreading her open. She reached down, rubbing her own twat. But she was already engorged, already slick from Mark's sweet fucking. She'd never slept with a married guy before, never slept with two men in one night, or even one week for that matter. But all that was nothing because of the size of the cock that Tony was beginning to push against her pussy. He had her legs back, ankles over his big arms just like he'd had Kelly. The idea of that cock going in her pushed out all the other worries about what she was doing tonight. She just stared at his big black cock, the head pushing against her pink pussy, disappearing under her small bush of blonde hair. Her labia spread wide, pushed apart. His cockhead moved into her. She cried out with the pleasure of the invasion. The pressure was unbelievable, but her mind was exploding with ecstacy. Suddenly his entire cockhead popped into her, and she came, screaming with pleasure, grasping his arms, arching her back, tossing her head back. Even as she came, bucking her body against him, she felt him push deeper, his hands on her hips, holding her steady. He pushed all the way in, as far as she could take, and she opened her eyes as she came, stared in shock at the sight of five inches of black cock still exposed. Tony began to thrust into her, slow but hard. Her head bucked with each thrust, each invasion spreading her wider, filling her deeper. He was ramming eight inches of fat black cock into her pink pussy, and the blonde was orgasming nonstop.

She heard cries of ecstacy, recognized Kelly's voice, the sound of Mark grunting, knew that he was fucking the brunette now. Indeed he could keep going, just in another girl. It didn't matter. She was still cumming, nonstop now since Tony had begun his invasion of her twat. She was sweating. Every muscle was aching as her body was racked with spasm after spasm of pleasure.

Then he pulled out of her, suddenly, groaning, and pushed her legs back, the head of his big black cock above her abs. He stroked his pole, and as she stared up at him he came, thick cords of white chism shooting out, splashing over her face and tits, coating her. She closed her eyes, squealed in surprise. She felt the hot cum splatter all over her eyes and nose and lips and cheeks, splash down on her round tits, as Tony gasped and groaned with pleasure.

"Goddam that is a sweet pussy!" he moaned.

Pam wiped the cum from her eyes, opened them even as his strong hands turned her over. She got on her hands and knees, feeling the chism run down her fact to her chin, feeling the sticky strands of cum-soaked hair slap agaisnt her cheeks. She looked over her shoulder, saw Tony getting into position behind her. She reached between her legs, felt his big cockhead push against her pussy lips. She guided him in, unable to believe how big he was, still barely able to take him even after he'd fucked her one time. He pulled back on her hips and his cock slid into her. She cried out, cumming again, giving herself completely to him. She looked forward, mouth and eyes wide open, gasping with ecstacy, and found that she was looking at Kelly and Mark. Mark was lying on the ground, his feet toward her. His cock was erect, pointed up, and Kelly had straddled him, and was riding him. Pam could see every detail of his cock sliding in and out of Kelly's wet pussy. Kelly moaned with pleasure. His hands were on her tight ass, enjoying the feel. Pam came watching them, feeling the enormous cock pumping into her pussy from behind. Tony smacked her ass, and fucked her harder and faster.

She was cumming non-stop, unable to believe how his big cock felt in her pussy, unable to believe she was letting this black guy with his huge black dick into her pink pussy. She'd been a cheerleader ever since junior high school, black guys on the teams always hitting on her, and she'd never gone that way. But now Tony had complete possession of her, drilling her cunt, making her cum for him, his sperm drying on her face, and all she wanted was for him to keep going.

She heard Kelly cry out, a high pitched cry, and she opened her eyes. Mark and Kelly were still right in front of her. But Mark had shifted his position, moved his rear a little closer to Pam, arched up his pelvis. His balls were right in front of her. His cock was standing up, the head pushing into Kelly's ass. His hands were on the brunette's buttocks, pulling them apart. Kelly's back was arched, and she looked back over her shoulder, mouth open, gasping as he pushed into her rear. Pam cried out, Tony fucking her harder, probably watching just as she was. Pam stared at Mark's wide cock easing in and out of Kelly's ass, disappearing further and further into her, until at last Mark raised his butt from the ground, buried his cock to the hilt in Kelly, his balls pushing against her buttocks. Kelly cried out, pushing down against him, taking all of his cock, and he began to pump her. Pam stared, orgasming again, watching his cock ram in and out of Kelly, his balls smacking her buttocks.

Tony pulled his monster cock out of Pam's pussy, grunted, "Mark's got the plan."

Pam looked over her shoulder, staring at him, and gasped, "Are you serious?!"

"Bet was for a fuck, anyway I wanted it," Tony smiled. He pushed his cockhead against her virgin ass and laughed, "And I want to fuck your tight white ass."

Kelly was screaming in ecstacy, Mark's eight incher giving her everything she could handle. Pam couldn't begin to imagine Tony's huge black cock in her ass. She'd never had any cock in there. She stared at his rod, long and wide, shining with her pussy juices, the head smeared with her juice and his cum. He smeared his index finger along his black pole, getting it wet, and pushed the fingertip into her ass. Pam moaned, feeling his finger invade her, opening her sphincter, exploring her. He probed her rear, taking his time, then inserted his middle finger as well. She gasped, enjoying the sensation. She reached between her legs, fondled her clit, swollen from Tony's cock pounding on her pussy for so long. He pulled his fingers out of her, put his hands on her hips, and pushed his cockhead against her anus. She cried out, her voice high pitched, eyes open wide, as she felt that huge head stretching her open, entering her. She orgasmed from the sensation, and the touch of her own fingers, even as his head popped into her ass. She saw Mark push deep into Kelly again, could tell from his moans, the way his body shook, that he was cumming in the brunette's ass. Tony began to ease in and out of her, pushing a little deeper every few seconds. She had no idea how much cock was in her ass, just that it was an amazing feeling, and that she was cumming again. She saw Kelly stand up, Mark's cock popping out of her ass, Kelly giggling, rubbing her rear and saying something to Mark. Then the brunette and their boss walked around beside Tony and Pam, sitting down to watch Pam try to handle that huge cock going in her ass.

"Geez, Tony, take it easy on her!" Kelly laughed. "I bet it's her first time."

"Think you could manage that?" Mark asked.

Kelly shook her head, "Hell, no! You're cock was about as big as my little ass is gonna go!"

"You're next, you know," Tony said, shoving his cock a little deeper in Pam's ass, causing her to cry out again. He began to fuck her faster, squeezing her hips, driving into her with more and more force. She buried her face in the carpet, one hand clutching the rug, the other working on her cunt, keeping herself at the peak of ecstacy as Tony drove deep in her ass.

"You're kidding," Kelly said.

"Any way I want," Tony laughed, pumping into Pam.

Kelly watched his cock disappearing into Pam's ass, and smiled, "Okay, if she can do it, I guess I can. I remember you guys breaking me in a year ago...I don't think I got nearly as hard a time as Pam is right now!"

Mark smiled, "You got off easy. But that was two-on-one, we had to go light. Even odds now."

"Next project," Kelly said, "The girls are taking over."

Pam climaxed again, Tony deep inside her. He held her tightly, then slid his cock out of her ass, and turned toward Kelly. She laid back, spreading her legs. Pam collapsed on the floor, feeling the cool air blowing on her sore ass. Mark rolled her over, and she opened her legs for him, letting him slide his sweet cock into her cunt, fucking her nice and slow. She looked over, saw Tony pushing Kelly's knees back to her large breasts, his hands on her ass, opening her wide, pushing his black cock against her pink sphincter. Her eyes and mouth were open wide, her breathing fast as he pushed into her. Pam closed her eyes, gave herself to Mark, letting him fuck her however he wanted.