PDA

View Full Version : Food considered a toy???

AmourNow
05-31-2001, 08:12 AM
I am curious to know just how many people have used food during love making...and what were your thought's about it....fruits, veggies etc.....

You just can't beat those english cucumbers on the trip home from the grocery store!!!! Or a frozen banana on a very hot day!!!!

Thanks RedHot for this thread...sounds like you've had cherries before!!!! ;)

Lovediva
05-31-2001, 08:30 AM
Yummy!! I have used alot..from veggies and fruits, but I must say the best was Hot Butterscotch Syrup, warmed in the microwave. It's a bit messy and sticky , but hours of passionate licking! :P

AmourNow
06-04-2001, 10:30 PM
Hey Diva!!! What do you think about putting Butterscotch syrup on Bogey's ass and both of us licking it all off??? ;)

bogeyman
06-04-2001, 10:50 PM
my cock just leapt in my pants to think of the two of you taking care of my fantasy.. while licking that butterscotch off my ass....

woooooohooooooooo!!!

Lovediva
06-05-2001, 05:06 AM
Just say when and where Amour...Bogey's ass is ripe for the licking! Yummmmmmm!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :D

Composer
06-05-2001, 07:47 AM
I'm a personal fan of Chocolate syrup. There's nothing like licking a chocolate-coated nipple or pussy to get a rise out of me...

Once I caught my wife staring at a rather familiar-shaped zuccini. I can only imagine what was going through her mind...:D

AmourNow
06-05-2001, 08:32 PM
Zuccini??? Wow...they can be huge!!!!! You should of asked her Composer what she was thinking of......But it's alot cheaper than the toy store!!!! ;) :D :D :D ;) And it can feed a family of 4 after....ewwwww...did I just say that out loud????? :D :D

Dunchad
06-06-2001, 03:22 AM
I have used whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey, and a banana on my girlfriend, she likes the way it curves and hits those certain spots.

Composer
06-07-2001, 09:33 AM
Yeah the zuccini was huge, but I guess a girl can dream...

Here's one not to try:

Receive oral while your partner has champagne in his/her mouth...

eeEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOUCH!!!

AmourNow
06-11-2001, 09:49 AM
Hey guys.. I just read this and thought I would share it with you..LOL! Does your mate hate giving blow jobs or the taste of semen?? Well apperently if you insert a tic tac in your penis.. all she will get is the wintery taste of the tic tac! Or what ever flavor you use!

**But I wouldn't insert it too far..lol..would hate to go to ER because of a tic tac being stuck..lol**

Now I wonder which is worse?? Tic tac or champagne?? Burn baby burn!! :D

But would you consider that pleasurable pain??:confused: :) ;)

Fang
06-11-2001, 10:22 AM
Somehow, I think a tic tac up my penis would not be pleasurable!

My wife has given me bj's with altoids in her mouth. Now that's something!

Once I bought one of those large suckers and used it to tease her pussy. She loved it. Plus, we both got to lick it clean.

Tasty!

AmourNow
06-11-2001, 10:33 AM
Hahahaha Fang!! I never tried the tic tac myself.. but it would burn I am sure!! But nothing like a nice warm mouth to soothe it !! ;)

But I have to ask this; Why is it always ok for us women have something shoved up our pussy.. big and/or small... But putting something in a man's penis (as small as a tic tac)is considered pain and not pleasurable??

I believe in equal rights!!! Hahahahaha!!:D

I am curious tho..... lmao!!:) :D