PDA

View Full Version : Bare 'kitty cats'

esmaster
03-07-2004, 09:15 AM
bare 'kitty cats'

Florida has it's fair share of cold, wet weather. Perhaps not as bad as some areas of the country, but then, you wouldn't be riding a motorcycle in December if you lived in Minnesota either. It WAS cold, and wet, and raining like hell that dark January evening, and I WAS riding a motorcycle, a Honda CX500 to be exact, home from work. I was looking forward to getting home to
the apartment I shared with Breana, where she would be waiting for me with warm dry clothes.
The door was unlocked and I eagerly entered the apartment. Breana greeted me from the small kitchen where, I knew, she had heated some dry clothes in the oven (creative no?). She smiled and waited as I took off my rain jacket and then gave me a quick hug and kiss, not wanting to get too wet. Tension
drained from me. Just looking at her made me feel warm and happy. As she opened the oven door to fetch a tray of warm clothes, she apologized to me by saying "I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't get the laundry done today, so all I could warm up was your bathrobe and some clean underwear."

I laughed, thinking that it would save us time later tonight, not having to get undressed. I would still have fun "peeling" her out of her jeans, and unlacing the lace-up top she was wearing.

Breana continued "Beth and I went shopping today and stayed out to late to get any laundry done."

Wearily I replied "That's ok. I'm not going out in this again tonight."

As I took the soft warm bathrobe from her, she seemed hesitant to speak, as though she had bad news."

"What?" I asked.

"Beth's still here." She said quietly. With a nod, "In the living room."

Breana's best friend was fun to be around, but she had this tendency to stay long into the evening, and I wanted to spend this one quietly, cuddled in front a fire, teasing, kissing and caressing Breana. If Beth was here, there probably wasn't going to be that fire.

As I walked back to the bedroom, I stopped by the living room door to say hello to Beth who jokingly told me that I had to be dry before she'd give me a kiss. I thought about that kiss as I dried and dressed. Beth's kisses were very nice. Each time we'd kissed before, her lips seemed to promise untold pleasures.

I wrapped the robe around me, its warmth bringing feeling back to my chilled skin. The underwear I dropped in the drawer after seeing that they were the ones that always seemed to fit poorly. The robe was long enough to wear modestly if I kept a mind of how I sat and the sash was tight. The dry socks warmed my feet as I returned to the living room.

The gals were talking about the latest "hunk" at work, and I turned the heat up to about eighty degrees, to keep me from chilling. Beth looked at me as I came out, and stood as I approached the sofa.

"Hi short sweet 'n sexy!" She said, joking because she was almost six feet tall to my five eight. We kissed, briefly, as we always did, her lips soft, warm and inviting. As I turned towards the sofa and moved past her she playfully cupped one of the cheeks of my ass, making me jump with her unexpected touch. Everyone laughed, and Breana poured some coffee for us all.

The next hour blured as the girls mostly talked about watching "hunks" and clothes, and "weren't-some-of-the-new-fashions-wonderful?" type talk. At some point, the discussion turned towards dating and sex. Beth can be quite --
graphic -- at times when discussing sex. I felt a familiar sensation begin deep down, and worried that the bathrobe alone would not prevent a new topic from popping into the conversation.

Beth asked "Is it really warm in here?"

"I'm a bit warm too." Breana replied. "How high did you set the heat?"

I told them that I set it high, planning on cutting it back when the chill was chased away from me, but turn it down if you're too hot. Beth stood up and grabbed the bottom of her sweater, cross armed.
"That's ok." She said. "I don't need this heavy of a sweater."

As she pulled it up over her head, the light blouse she was wearing rode up her lean tanned stomach, and over her full, braless, breasts. She quickly recovered as first Breana, then I cheered her with catcalls and teases.
"Exciting was it?" She asked me.

"No," I said, "Not a long enough look!"

Breana made some comment about wishing her tits looked that good under a blouse without a bra. In truth, I thought her tits were terrific. They were full enough to need a B-cup bra, with dark nipples that peeked through if she wore light colored tops. Beth's were larger, with large dark nipples but the effect blended too much with her naturally tan skin.

Somehow Breana introduced the fact that I liked the way her tits and her nipples looked in a tank top, especially when her nips tried to peek through. She chided me, saying that "all men" liked tits larger than hers.
"Not true!" I said. "I like yours because they're beautiful."

Breana asked if I'd put my money where my mouth was, betting her that I'd prefer her with bigger tits. I agreed, but qualified by saying that every woman wanted bigger tits, like most guys want longer cocks.

Breana stood up and whispered something to Beth who giggled and nodded her head in agreement. Both girls walked over in front of the fireplace and stood facing me.
"Ok smarty." Breana challenged. "Who's tits do you like best?"

As soon as the challenge was issued, the girls pulled their tops over their
heads, standing topless in front of me.

"Ummm, Ahhh, I, ummmm," came my stammered reply. "I, err, still like yours better."

I hoped my answer would satisfy her and change the subject, as my body was responding to the presence of these semi-naked women. I knew that this line of conversation would doubtless prove that a bathrobe alone is not the best thing to wear in the living room with guests.

Breana gave me a look that said she thought I wasn't being honest. Beth simply returned to the sofa and sat down, not bothering to put her top back on. Breana came over and stood right in front of me, looking down, not saying a word. I looked up at her, topless, past her tits and saw a playful gleam in her eyes. My gaze shifted to her nipples, seeing that even in the warmth
of the room that they were becoming erect. Several wordless seconds went by before she chuckled and said "Ok, you've proved it." She leaned down and patted my lap, where a distinct bulge had creeped up in my robe, before she sat down on the floor across from Beth and me.

"Ah, aren't you girls going to put your tops back on?" I asked nervously.

"It's too warm." Breana replied gleefully. "Besides, you have something better to look at?" As she said that, both girls laughed.

Beth spoke up, and asked Breana if she had ever shaved her pussy for a narrow cut swim suit. As they talked about shaving themselves for the newest swimsuit, I had to work multiplication figures in my head to keep what was going to be a tremendous erection from making an appearance. As my rod began to deflate, I heard Beth saying "... it feels good in bed and really turns
guys on." So much for self control.

Breana looked at me, and I said I had been "distracted" by other thoughts, and what were they talking about anyway? Breana and Beth giggled. I looked at Breana, searching for an explanation. Beth "explained" in the best manner she could. Standing, she quickly unfastened her courdory pants, dropping
them to the floor. Stepping out of them easily, I gazed longingly at her long tanned legs and thighs. She was naked before me, uninhibited, and smiling. Pointing to her bush, she said "This is what we were talking about!"

Breana saw that I didn't understand, so she had Beth sit down and spread her legs open, to show me that Beth had shaved the tender areas between her thighs. I stared, not believing the brashness of these women I thought I knew well. Beth's pussy was shaved so completely that not one hair remained between her thighs. Her pubic bush was nicely trimmed, but it ended just
above the beginning of her slit. Someone said something, but I was staring at Beth's pussy lips, seeing a hint of a moist sheen.

"I SAID, would you like me to do that?" Breana repeated her previous query.

I looked up at her, and said that I'd definitely like her to do that, if only I got to shave her! Ever since we started living together, I'd been trimming her golden bush, which ususally got her excited. A game we played, where she would be naked, with me dressed to accentuate her nudity, while I trimmed her bush to perfection.

Beth stood, and, giggling, led us to the bedroom where Breana quickly got out of the rest of her clothes. As she sat on the edge of the bed, I watched Beth lather Breana's pussy from my shaving mug and brush. I placed a fresh blade in the razor as Beth finished. Looking at Breana, I could see a freckling blush between her breasts, and she looked down, noticing that my
robe had parted in a strategic place. My cock, quite successfully, was straining to part the robe's overlap.

As I moved towards Breana, Beth noticing my arousal, pulled the sash of my robe, and quickly pulled the robe from me. Now the three of us were naked in the bedroom, Breana's pussy lathered up and ready. As I knelt Beth assisted me with my delicate task, offering advice, and helping keep the sensitive skin taut. As we finished, without a single accident, Breana's breathing was
heavy, and the flush between her breasts was now turning to a noticeable pink. We rinsed the soap from her pussy with warm water, and both ran our hands over her lips, looking for any stubble we might have missed. I could feel the moistness on her now naked labia as I stroked her pussy. Her hips moved reflexively as we caressed her. Her mouth open, she was breathing heavily, trying to look at her freshly shaven area. Beth touched her clit lightly and Breana jumped as if a tiny electric jolt had hit her. Handing her a mirror, she examined herself. Amazed at her smoothness, she ran her hand down, exploring, touching, and arousing herself.

"You'll find you're much more sensitive." Beth remarked casually.

"I know!" Breana answered. "I almost came when you touched my clit."

Beth picked up the shaving mug, and whipped a lather up, spreading it on her bush. Breana stood up, as Beth sat down in front of me, spreading her legs as she said "Since you're there, why don't you shave me all the way?"

Incredulous, I looked into her passionate brown eyes, and saw that she was serious. Breana urged me on, and the first stroke of the blade removed a sizeable patch of Beth's light brown hair. She leaned back, supporting herself on the pile of pillows, as I shaved the rest of her mound clean, Breana, this time, helping to keep her skin taut. As I finished, I saw that Beth's pussy had become, not damp, but very wet, from our touches. Then I
rinsed Beth's pussy, Breana poured some baby oil into her hands, and began to rub it over the freshly saved mound of her friend. I sat back and watched as her hands rubbed not only the freshly shaved area, but between the tanned thighs. Beth's face told me how good this felt, so I followed suit on Breana by oiling her freshly shaven pussy.

When Beth stood, Breana sat down, pleading for us to shave her pussy bare. We obliged, and soon her soft golden triangle was a memory, as we rubbed more oil into her skin. Her pussy was fully wet, not only with oil, but her own juices. I told both girls to walk around the house, and show off their naked pussies. Giggling, they fairly skipped into the living room, and put on a show for me, Beth eyeing my rigid pole. Breana delighted in comming up
close to show me her shaved cunt, pulling away as I leaned over to kiss it.
Beth was spreading her lips, showing me how wet she'd become when Breana disappeared down the hall. When she came back, Beth was sitting on the floor, legs spread, showing me how slick and wet her pussy was, spreading a sheen of wetness over the area her bush once covered.

Breana sat next to me, laughing at Beth's bold display.

"Let me trim your furry cock and balls" She said, displaying a pair of blunt nosed scissors.

I leaned back as she placed a towel under me, and watched in fascination as she began to trim the hair around my cock. Beth sat up and leaned on my left thigh, watching too. My cock was aching to be touched, and as Breana moved it to my left, out of her way, she pointed it right at Beth. Beth seemed to draw me into her mouth without moving, and I delighted in the soft
warm wetness of her mouth. Breana started clipping around my cock, using a comb to keep from trimming me bare, not minding that her girlfriend was now sucking my cock. As she finished one side, she handed the scissors to Beth and took over for her. Breana licked and sucked my shaft as Beth repeated the clipping. Shortly, my curly hair had the appearance of a developing teenager, parse and somewhat shorter than normal. I heard a spray can's hiss and suddenly a cool foam was placed on my balls, being rubbed around between my thighs. The fragrace was not really pleasant, but the girls had me so aroused I didn't care that the depilatory was applied without warning.

We showered together, soaping each other's newly hairless areas and then drying each other off. As the girls came out of the bathroom, I waited on my knees, kissing each bare pussy in turn, using my tongue to probe around their very accessable clits. We all went into the living room, sitting on the sofa again, grinning and giggling excitedly.

Breana couldn't keep her hands off my smooth, hairless balls, and kept rubbing and tonguing them until they were shining with her saliva. I watched Beth, rubbing her pussy, getting herself even hotter as she watched us. I had Beth sit on the corner of the sofa behind me, as I slid down and turned my head up to tongue her glistening lips. I felt an engulfing warmth over my cock as Breana took it deep into her mouth. Her hands still touching and
caressing my smooth balls. I caressed Beth's smooth tanned thighs as I tried to bury my tongue inside her, lapping the deliciously thick cream from her. She felt slick and wet, my tongue gliding over her sensitive pussy. Breana interrupted, demanding her turn with my tongue, and the girls switched positions. Before Breana was settled, Beth wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly took all of my seven inches into her mouth and throat,
her nose tickling what sparse hairs were left just above the root of my shaft. I let out a long moan, feeling my cockhead on the back of her throat. My moan caused Breana to look at Beth.

"Can you show ME how to do that?" She asked like a small child wanting to see how a magic trick is done.

Beth slowly lifted her head, taking her time and pressing her lips down against my swollen purple shaft. Halfway up, she murmured "Um-Hmmm", then slid down to the root of my cock in one swift move. I threw back my head and grabbed Breana's thighs, dragging her visibly moist slit to my mouth. Roughly, my tongue found her hole and plunged inside, tasting her, trying to
probe her depths. Beth was slowly working my cock as I furiously tongued my girlfriend's bare pussy. I ran my tongue down her slit, teasing around her rear, then back up her moist lips, flicking my tongue back and forth.

Beth, let go of my straining rod, and spread her legs wide as she then lowered herself onto me. The suprise, and feeling of her wet womanhood engulfing my cock drove me to new heights of passion.I realized I wanted them both, to bury my tongue, my finger, and my cock in every place I could. I wanted to cum with them all night, over and over,flooding them with my juices as they were doing to me. My hips rose to meet Beth's ass as it drove down on my cock. Her flesh rippled as we slammed together. Her movements quickly became a rapid series of short jumps, each time letting her body slam back down against my hips. My tongue
was flicking over Breana's clit ferocicously, my chin wet from her juices, her breathing loud.

I suggested we move, and Breana quickly laid down on the sofa, as Beth sat on the arm above her head. I plunged into Breana, her cunt so wet I met no resistance. Leaning forward, I tongued Beth's sopping slit, lapping up the pearls running out the bottom. I continued to fuck Breana, feeling a welling up in my balls. My thrusts coming long and deep, my cock swelling inside her. Just as I was about to burst, she reached down, pulling my cock from
her wet tunnel, and squeezed it hard at the base, cutting of my orgasm.

"Not yet." She panted. "Don't cum yet."

I didn't care. I wanted them. I wanted to feel this craving lust all night.
So, apparently, did they. As we got off the sofa, Breana led the way into the bedroom. The steamy heat from our earlier shower still hung in the air. We stopped along side the bed and kissed. First Breana kissed me, then I kissed Beth. These were deep, lustful, carnal kisses, with our bodies pressed tightly together. There was the briefest of pauses, then Breana turned and
kissed Beth. The same kiss she'd given me. Lustful and deep. I watched, my cock rigid as steel as I watched "my" Breana kissing another woman. Smaller and lighter than Beth, she seemed to melt against her flesh. Her legs came up and wrapped themselves around the taller girls waist and legs, her hips
thrusting forward to rub her clit against Beth's stomach.

As the two girls parted, I could see a sheen of perspiration on their arms, their backs, and beads running down their breasts and stomachs where skin met skin. I leaned forward and licked some of the wetness off from the groove in Beth's stomach, followed by a small salty bead running down Breana's right breast, hanging stubbornly against the side of her nipple.

As we climbed into bed, I heard Breana whisper to Beth, "I want to TASTE you!" and Beth's reply of "Oh, yes! I've wanted you for so, so long!". I sat back and watched as they lay together, caressing at first, kissing each other lightly on the lips. To my suprise, it was Breana who made the first agressive move. She lowered her head and took a nipple into her mouth, while
her hand moved down Beth's belly and parted her thighs. She sucked that large nipple hungrily, teasing it inside her mouth with her tongue. Her hand slid into Beth's wet and waiting pussy, moving slowly in and out. Beth's back arched as she responded to Breana. I could see Breana press her tits tightly against the girl's arm and side. Breana withdrew her fingers and sat up on her knees, her body covered with a wet shine, and brought her hand to her lips. She looked Beth right in the eyes as she licked her cream from her fingers like a rich sauce. She looked at me and smiled as her hand gain dove into Beth's pussy, turning her hand and pressing up against the girl's downward thrusts. The lights were on only in the bathroom, throwing a faint light in the bedroom. Sitting on her knees, with the light reflecting off the light sheets, I could see the shadow of Breana's pussy-lips,
distended and spread wide between her spread thighs. As she moved slightly I could see the top of her shaved slit, exciting me even more. She again withdrew her hand, bringing it to her lips, but this time she stared me in the eyes and smiled as she licked cream from her fingers. She saw my lust, and then lowered her hand, rubbing the gooey cream against her nipple.

Beth reach up, grabbing Breana by the shoulders, pulled her quickly down to her mouth and kissed her long and hard, pinching her creamed nippled and squeezing that tit. Breana lowered her hips to the bed, rubbing her bare pussy against the sheets.

"Now you're going to see what it's really like to be eaten." Beth breathed in a deep husky voice. "I want to make you cum, and cum."

She rolled Breana over on her back and quickly knelt along side of her, burying her face in Breana's shaven muff. Breana gasped as she felt the the hot breath and tongue explore her pussy. She lay still for a few moments, as she smiled and squeezed her tits together, toying with her nipples. She looked over at me, slowly stroking my rigid, purplish cock, opened her mouth and sensuously flicked her tongue, asking for my cock in her mouth.

As I slid over to let her suck on my cock, I could see that we were all covered with a slick layer of sweat. Breana's breasts, shiny and inviting in the dim light, glimmered as she breathed. Beth's smooth tanned ass, seemed perfectly formed, without blemish. Breana's hand guided my cock down into her waiting mouth, stroking me to her lips. Beth's ass was much too inviting,
so I slipped my hand between her thighs and caressed her wet bare mound. Her moaning from between Breana's thighs told me she wanted more, so I slipped three fingers into her sopping cunt, using my thumb on her swollen clit. She pressed back against my hand, burying my fingers all the way in her slick
wetness. Wet, smacking noises came from the area of Breana's cunt, and from her mouth on my shaft. Wet noises also came when Beth plunged back against my hand, and I could feel her juice beginning to run down to my wrist.

Breana stopped sucking me and moaned softly, her hips moving in a rhythmic motion. I pulled my soaked hand out of Beth's snatch, and moved closer to Breana. Lifting her shoulders, I slid behind her and wrapped my arms around her, one low by Beth's shoulder. My hand, still covered with Beth's cream cupped Breana's left breast, caressing it wetly and gently. I started to
whisper into Breana's ear.

"I want you to cum". I breathed, exhaling my hot breath right into her ear.
"I want to watch her tongue your naked, shaved pussy ... her cum on your breasts ... her soft lips wet with your cream ... I want to see you wrap your legs around her head like you do to me ... cum for her ... cum for me cum for us ... we want you to cum so we can taste you!"

Her shouts were high pitches O's, repeated over and over as she spasmed again and again, nearly doubling over with her efforts. Beth kept her going for what seemed like and hour. Her cries breaking into sobbing laughs as she kept cumming. Finally, as Beth lifted her head, Breana fell back against me, still crying her O's, but humming them more than saying them.

Beth's face wasn't just wet, it was soaked with cum. Her cheeks, lips and chin shined as if someone had oiled her face, or more like a freshly glazed donut.
She moved up to join us, and I grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to my lips. We kissed, her tongue showing its fatigue. I pulled away and began to lick the cum from her chin and cheeks, tasting a delicate sauce like no other in the world.

Breana lay smiling on the bed, arms across her breasts and my arm. She looked up a Beth and said softly "I never Dreamed it would be this good with another girl! You're SO GOOOD!"

We smiled, and I moved so Breana could lie back. Beth asked her if she had the strength to help make her cum. Breana replied that she did if she didn't have to support herself, but strangely she was still VERY horny and wanted to do this all night! Beth then had Breana lay crosswise on the bed, and lowered her pussy to an eager mouth. Breana lapped at the naked cunt before her, tasting the juices.

"Hmmm, you taste good." She purred.

After licking for a few minutes, Breana craned her head back to me and licked her lips.

"Just don't sit there," She commanded, "get over here an fuck her!"

She didn't have to ask twice. I moved up behind Beth, straddling Breana's head, and slipped easily into her drenched snatch. As I slid deeper, Beth moaned, and as I pulled back, Breana breathed in a sexy, husky voice "Yesss, shove it deep into her. Let me taste her cum from deep inside."

I moaned then, just as Beth did again. I leaned forward to cup Beth's tits, but found Breana's hands were already busy, squeezing, cupping, flicking nipples with her thumbs. I slid in and out of her wet juicy pussy, pausing on each outstroke as Breana licked her cum from my shaft. As I plunged deep Breana would lick that bared clit, then flick her tongue over my smooth balls.
"C'mon, FUCK me HARD!!" Beth shouted. "Grab my ass and FUCK ME!"
I continued my pace, while Breana licked her clit. I could feel her hips moving to a faster rhythm until all at once she shuddered and slammed back on my cock, moaning softly. We all waited. Then Beth began to pump my cock slowly, feeling it inside her.

"Now I'm gonna make you CUM a LOT!" She said. "I'm going to fuck you nice and slow until you shoot your nice hot cum in my cunt."

Now I changed my pace. I moved forward, and grabbing her hips, pulled her ass back into me. My thrusts quickened, as I felt a rising, bubbling, hot volcano building inside my balls. Breana, alternated between licking my bare balls, and letting her dirty mouth edge me ever closer.

"Oh, I can see you really FUCKING her!" Breana's voice fairly dripping with lust. "I'm gonna wait until you're about to CUM ... then I'm going to suck your balls ... I want to feel them in my mouth when you cum."

"Yesss, Fuck me hard and fast." Beth added. "Cum deep in my pussy. I want you to fill my wet slit with your cum!"

I felt my balls tighten up, my ass clench, and remembered that eons ago in the living room Breana had shut off one orgasm.

"C'mon babe," Breana crooned. "Give us your cum. Cum in her pussy. Deep in her hot cunt. Pull out and shoot it all over us both."

I plunged hard, shoving my cock deep into Beth's steaming cunt. Somewhere off in the distance I heard a woman's voice cry out, and another distant voice saying "Shoot your JISM, shoot it in her cunt". My head swam, my hips bucked as I felt a stream of cum erupt from my straining cock. Then another long spurt. Hands on my hips ... pulling me back ... Beth moving forward cool air on my hot, wet cock.

I opened my eyes as Beth moved away, and Breana pulled me back. Looking
down, my cock free, I watched as Breana's hand reached for my pulsing shaft, as more hot jism shot from my cock, a stream of glistening white flowing over Breana's cleavage, tits, and stomach, Some landing on Beth's shaved cunt-lips only a few inches away. Breana grabbed my cock and bent it down to
an unnatural angle. The pressure this caused sent a shock wave through my body as another surge of cum welled up; broke free; and splashed into her mouth. Breana arched to get more cock in her mouth as she pumped me against her lips. My hips shoved, driving my cock deep into her mouth, as I blasted more cum into her now red-hot mouth.

Spent, I pulled out of Breana's mouth and watched her greed as she pulled Beth's hips back over her to lick the white globs of cum from her shaved, cum-drenched pussy. Beth rolled off after a moment, and turned towards Breana. Breana sat up, wordlessly and moved alongside of me. Beth followed, even in the dim light, I could see Beth's mouth part, her tongue ready for a passionate kiss. Too, I could see Breana's smile, as she pushed Beth back
down on the bed in front of me. She grabbed me and pulled me down with her, and inches above Beth, her mouth open for a kiss, I watched as the cum flowed from Breana's mouth into Beth's. It seemed like minutes, but a second and a half was drawn out in slow motion. Breana's tongue between her open
lips, cum dripping from it, then she bent and kissed Beth long and hard.
After a bit, I could hear swallowing noises as their lips remained locked. My cock was now fully hard again, even after a monumental orgasm, and I grabbed Breana's face and pulled her to my lips, kissing her roughly, tasting my slightly salty cum on her tongue. I let go and leaned over, kissing Beth the same way, suprising her that I would tongue her with my cum in her mouth.

We all laid down and cuddled for a while, caressing and stroking each other.
Kissing delicately, lovingly. Fingers tracing small patterns and outlines on
damp flesh. Later, we started again. This time Beth urged me to cum inside of Breana so she could eat it from her pussy.

We repeated these performances many times, adding various new thrills, various locales. All in all, Thursdays are still my favorite day of the week.

These women are something special. They love sex. They love giving and receiving pleasure, both to men and women. They are able to let go of their inhibitions as easily as dropping their clothes. They are lovely, graceful, beautiful women, and are as "proper" as anyone could want -- until you get their passions aflame. Then they open themselves to their own lusts and
desires, freely giving pleasure to others, not afraid to show their lustful selves.
Sex is 70% psycological, 30% physical. They've learned to let the
larger portion of the effort to be driven by their primitive carnal desires, channeling them to give pleasure to others, so that they receive the same.
We parted many years ago, but I still hold them close to my heart for many reasons. There is no doubt in my mind that what we shared will bond us together forever.