PDA

View Full Version : Together At Last Part II

imaginewithme
02-28-2004, 08:34 PM
After we made wild passionate love with one another, I whispered to my lover to join me in the hot tub. I got up, walked out on the balcony over looking the beach where the hot tub was bubbling. The steam was boiling out of it into the night air. I let my robe drop to the floor, standing there naked for a moment feeling the night breeze blow across my naked body. Looking down at myself, seeing my nipples erect in the moon light, feeling so good after just having my lover. I run my hands over my body. So soft, so warm. I look up to the moon, close my eyes and start to touch my body all over. Feeling my pussy still wet from him. Pinching my nipples.

After doing this for a moment, he comes out to join me. He walks up behind me and kisses on my shoulder, moving his wet lips to the middle of my back and his hands moving to my hips. He pulls my ass against him. I can feel his cock hard, as he was watching me at the door way. His hands then move to my breast, pinching, pulling, touching as I start to feel my wet pussy. He then takes my hand and takes me into the jacuzzi. We get in together but he has me sit on the edge of it. He gets in the hot water and comes between my legs. He spreads my knees apart and looks at my wet creamy pussy. He comes close to it, kissing up my thighs. I am leaning back, nipples pointing towards the moon, neck all the way back....wanting all he has. His lips barely touch my wet pussy then he sticks his tongue all the way out...lapping my pussy lips. Surely he can taste his cum from earlier. He licks up and down my slit and slides a finger in my pussy. I start to moan as he does this. He flicks his tongue on my clit and then slides a finger in my ass. I pull him up and start to kiss his mouth so passionately as he is finger fucking me...ramming his fingers inside me.

I need him bad and I slide down in front of him into the water. I push him so his back is against the edge and my legs straddle his lap. I need his cock in me again so badly. I start to kiss him again, sucking on his lips and his tongue. I move my hips and grind my pussy along his cock. Not letting him enter me yet, but showing him I want him. I kiss on his neck and bight him slightly. I need him now, I move my hips back and let his cock enter me. Just slowly at first. His huge cock feels so good inside me. Then I start to ride him harder. I start to grind my hips back and forth with the help of his hands on my ass. He is pulling my ass cheeks apart and pulling me harder on his cock at the same time. We are fucking so hard and he feels me get so tense around his cock. I am cumming all over his rod and I don't want it to ever end.

I whisper to him that I want everything now. I get up & move over across from him. I stand up in front of him, turn around and lean over the edge of the jacuzzi. My ass is all he can see. I spread my cheeks and he comes closer to me and starts to tease me by eating my pussy. Licking in between my slit....sucking my pussy lips. Burrying his face into me. Then he stands up, taps his big rod against my ass and he slowly puts the head inside my ass. I squirm some and he whispes to me to relax. He puts his hand on the lower of my back and slides that big cock inside me more. His hand goes to my clit, getting me even wetter from excitement. Once I relax, he starts to ram inside me more. Fucking my ass so smoothly...so right. I am moaning of the pleasure and I start to cum again.

From all the of the moaning this excites him and he pulls his cock out and rams it up deep into my pussy. Banging me hard right there, outside on the balcony of the hotel room in our jacuzzi. His hard cock gets even bigger and starts to throb. He is moaning, telling me how much he loves my pussy and he starts to fill me with his cum once again. He fucks me good and hard and as I stand up he holds me close to him and we sink down into the water.

After complete exhaustion, I lean to him and tell him that I can't wait until breakfast.....

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=19020)