PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Threesome

SuccubusKitty
02-18-2004, 06:22 PM
It is early afternoon; Carol is gone with Ben and has work immediately after her visit. I have the house all to myself and I am enjoying the soft spring weather with the doors open. Sharon shows up at my house and I am not at all surprised to see her. You see we've been talking on the Internet about surprising you with a threesome. I pick up the phone and sit on the couch to call you to come over with some made up excuse about the computer needs working on. While I am on the phone with you she comes and stands in front of me to show me that she doesn't have any panties on. I take a look at her sweet soft shaved pussy and it makes me catch my breath. You ask me "What's wrong?" and I tell you nothing, but you need to head over.

We hang up and Sharon asks if I like the way her pussy looks. I tell her of course I did. She looks at me with that mischievous grin and says, "I wanna see yours." I spread my legs and lift my skirt exposing myself to her. This time she catches her breath and asks me if she can touch it. I tell her to please be my guest and she reaches out a hand to tentatively fondle me. She starts to trace slow circles around my clit and run her finger up and down my slit. Her touch is electrifying to say the least. After a few moments of this she gets up the courage to put a finger inside me.

She looks up at me and a little surprised she says, "So wet! I do that to you?" I can't disguise the lust in my eyes now and I murmur back, "Yes you do Sharon. Does that surprise you?" She replies, "just a little, but mostly because I didn't think I made you as wet as you do me." The last statement floors me a little, but I recover quickly and say, "Well why do you think I suggested this little surprise for Anthony? I knew you liked him alot and you knew I liked him alot and you knew I liked you a little, so why not. Of course everything will be at your pace hun." "Well then, you won't mind if I want to do this..."

And she ducks her head down and licks me from bottom to top, getting a good taste of my juices. The very action makes me tingle and gasp. She giggles a bit and asks if I liked that. I tell her "hell yeah girl, what do you think?" Then she looks up at me and says, "Evie, would you do that to me? I really want you to." I fight to keep my expression calm, but the lust still shines out from my eyes. "Sharon, there is nothing I would like to do more right now" I huskily tell her.

She lies back on the couch and removes her jeans completely and spreads herself out for me. I sit between her legs like I do when I suck your cock, and I tease her first; just barely touching her clit, sliding my finger across her lips and inside. Then all of a sudden I flick her clit with my tongue and trace butterfly kisses across her lips. She gasps in sudden arousal and starts moving her hips and asking me to put my tongue in her. I can't help myself hearing her ask me and so I plunge my tongue into that sweet little hole and moan as I get even wetter tasting the fullness of her. She lets out a moan of her own and says, "oh my god, your tongue feels so good on me", I can't resist anymore and I give in and lick and play with her pussy until I have her panting almost orgasmic writhing on my couch.

She has her fingers all tangled in my hair and is just starting to cum when you knock. You are greeted with her cries as you open the door and walk in. Your eyes widen in surprise and instant arousal and you say "Well Hello". She starts and jerks upright. "Oh ... uh ...Hi Anthony". I look up and say, "Hello there", pussy juice glistening on my chin. The sight gets you even more aroused, but you are a little confused. "I thought you said you needed me to come over and work on your computer?" I look up at you with mischief in my eyes, and Sharon has composed herself enough by now that she looks at you and simply says, "Nope, we lied to get you over here for a threesome." I try to stifle a giggle because your face becomes a series of emotions: shock, surprise, delight, and lust.

"I hope you don't mind," I tell you. You cross the room and sit down on Old Man Willow. "Uh, NO!" I chuckle and get up to sit on your lap. "Would you like a taste?" I ask and then without waiting for your answer I kiss you so that you can taste her pussy on my tongue. You moan and grab my hair to kiss me deeper; wanting more of the divine taste I have presented you with. You release me and a little out of breath, huskily tell me, "You are such a good pet". "Thank you, Master" I reply, very pleased that you are happy.

Sharon overhears our little exchange and asks what I we are talking about, a little confused. We realize our goof, but we decide to tell her and explain that you are my Master and that I do what you want sexually for our mutual pleasure. Also we tell her that you never do anything to hurt me unless I want it and you never force anything on me. She asks a few questions like, "Well how did you even get to be this way?" and "Do you really get off on it?” We tell her about how it happened and that yes we really do get off to it. She's sits and digests that thought a little bit and then asks me, "So knowing that I had the hots for Anthony you set this up?" I look at her and tell her, "Partially, but I mostly set this up knowing that Anthony has the hots for you and that being with you would be a something that would please him immensely. The fact that you suggested the threesome made it something that I couldn't resist."

She sits back for a moment and then leans forward towards you. "Well since you have the hots for me and it will make all of us happy for me to be with you and Evie, it can't hurt if I do the ear nibbling again to start you off then can it?" And with that she got up off the couch to sit on your other leg and started nibbling your left ear. You catch your breath and close your eyes. You wrap your arm around her to keep her close to you as I lean in and start nibbling your other ear. You murmur "Oh god", and I can feel your cock getting hard under my leg.

I reach up and take Sharon's hand and place it on the growing bulge in your pants. Both of you gasp and you turn to look first at me and then at her. She grins and grabs your cock through your pants and tells you "kiss me!” You lick your lips and put your hand at the back of her neck and pull her in to kiss her. You can taste a hint of my pussy on her tongue from where she had licked me earlier and you moan and pull back. "Did you lick her pussy?" you ask her. She nods her head and you breathe in sharply. "I wanted to," she tells you. "And did you like it?" you ask again. "Yes I did", she answers, then adds, "I want to suck your cock too. Can I?" Your expression is one of relief, happiness, excitement and feigned disinterest as you tell her, "If you want to."

Sharon immediately drops to her knees in front of you and I move off your lap so that she can reach you without me in the way. She deftly unbuckles your pants and gropes you in the process. She quickly has your cock out and in her hand its full hard length exposed to her eyes in real life for the first time. "Oh God!" she breathes. "It's even better than I thought", then she promptly swallows as much of you as she can in one gulp. You moan and pet her hair as she begins to fuck your cock with her mouth.

Seeing you getting part of your fantasies fulfilled fills me with pure happiness. Seeing another woman sucking your cock fills me with pure lust. I lean in and grab you and kiss you forcefully communicating the depths of my desire to you wordlessly and you kiss back just as strong. I take my hand and reach down where she is teasing and tormenting you and grab the base of your cock and start to stroke you. You moan again and reach up to pinch my nipples through the fabric of my shirt and are rewarded with a whimper. She picks up the pace and starts sucking you feverishly.

I get a moment to breathe and I look down and see that she is fingering herself as she is pleasuring you. I whisper in your ear what she is doing and you ask her, "Are you enjoying this Sharon?" She pulls her mouth to the tip of your cock, her breath fast and hot over your head and murmurs "Oh yes. I love your cock." You look at her with thinly veiled lust burning in your eyes and ask her, "Would you like me to fuck you with this big black cock?" She gasps and looks at you, "Why else would I be here? Can I ask you something though?" You gaze at her with curiosity, "Yeah". "Can you show me what it's like to be like Evie? Could you treat me like you were MY Master too?" I can see the lust flare in your eyes and a little bit of humor too. "If you want. I don't see a problem with that. If that's what you want then here is my first order...I want you to go into Evie' room, take off all your clothes, lie down on the bed, and start masturbating while you wait for me." Sharon looks at you and says, “Yes, sir" before heading off to my room.

As she disappears from sight, you turn to me and tell me what a good pet I am that I have given you such a wonderful gift and that I may participate in any way I want so long as I follow orders and let Sharon feel your cock in her pussy before I can. I agree and you tell me to go into the bedroom with the same orders as you gave her except that I am to eat her pussy again. I kiss you quickly on the cheek and hurry to do your bidding.

I enter the bedroom and the sight of dear little Sharon spread out naked on my bed greets me. She looks up and starts to speak and I just shake my head. She nods and continues masturbating. I start to take off my clothes but I don't say a word yet. I just watch the moisture collect on her fingers as she plunges her fingers in and out of her sweet pussy. As the last article of my clothing falls to the floor I ease onto the bed and run my hand up her leg. She opens her and looks at me questioningly. I tell her, "Master has ordered that I eat your pussy while we wait for him." She smiles and nods making room for me between her legs. I settle in placing her legs over my shoulders and getting on my hands and knees my own pussy thrust up into the air.

I begin to tongue her pussy the way I had done before wanting to see how wet I can get her before you come in and begin to have your fun with her. I am surprised at how wet her pussy is from sucking your cock. It's almost as wet as my own when I suck your cock. I am so into eating her pussy and feeling her writhe beneath me that I am taken completely by surprise when I feel you shove two fingers in my pussy. I moan against Sharon's clit and she whimpers. You remove your fingers and walk around to the head of the bed. You ask Sharon, "Do you want to taste Evie's pussy again?" She nods yes and you hold your fingers to her lips. She darts her tongue out to taste and then greedily sucks your fingers into her mouth wanting to get all of my juices.

You ask her if she wants another taste. She nods again. You tell me to stop and move up to where she can eat me without moving. I reluctantly move, but I know that if you are having me move, you have something nice planned for her. As I get into place and she starts to lick my pussy, you take my place between her thighs. I feel her soft lips on mine again as you start to caress her pussy with your fingers. She gasps with the unexpected touch. You begin teasing her clit with your thumb and then all of a sudden you put a finger inside of her. She whimpers against my pussy making me sway my hips back and forth.

You notice the effect that your action has caused on her and move to where your face is millimeters from her lips and you merely wait there, knowing that you are adding to her need. Then just when she can't stand it anymore and is about to start pushing her hips up at you, you suddenly lick her pussy from bottom to top and then start flicking her clit with your tongue. She literally groans into my pussy and grabs my ass and begins furiously licking me, mirroring your movements on her own pussy.

Just as I am beginning to tense for an orgasm, I call to you, "Master?" You stop licking her pussy for a moment, "Yes my little slut?" "May I cum, Master?" You look at me and ask, "Do you want to cum all over Sharon's face my little slut?" "Yes, I do, Master. Please may I...Please?" You pause again, keeping me anticipating your answer. "Yes you may pet. Cum for your Master, all over her face. I want her to taste your juices completely." I need only those words, that permission, to be sent over the edge. I immediately begin cumming and a cry is ripped from my throat. I hear you moan, listening to my cries of ecstasy, and feeling how my orgasm is making Sharon tense and buck against your tongue.

Not wanting her to cum without your cock inside her you stop eating her pussy, and have her stop eating mine. She is a little disappointed I can tell. I lay down on the bed next to her panting, not wanting to pass out this time because I might miss something good. You look at Sharon and say, “Do you want to feel my cock inside you now?” She looks at you with desperation in her eyes and whimpers, “Oh yes, Master. Please may I have your cock in my pussy?” You moan in lust to hear those words come out of her mouth. You are pleased that she is learning so quickly. You don’t answer her; merely order her to stand up as you remove your pants. She does so and you lie down and order her to come ride you.

She eagerly climbs back on the bed and straddles you resting her pussy lips just at the tip of your head. She gives you that evil grin and then impales herself on your cock, then moans as she feels all of your hard length finally inside her. You gasp in ecstasy. “Oh god, so tight!” you moan. She whimpers a little bit in pleasure and then begins to follow orders. Her breasts are beautiful bouncing up and down while she rides you. I sit up and wiggle over to where I can kneel next to you and suck on her nipples as she continues to bounce up and down on your cock.

I see you pull your knees up and grab hold to her hips. I know what is coming and the thought of what she is about to feel makes me wetter. I grab on to one nipple with my teeth and the other with my fingers. As you begin to thrust up into her I apply pressure to both her nipples. She cries out at the intense sensations rippling through her body. She tenses up in pleasure and throws back her head, “Oh GOD!” She grabs my head with one hand pushing my face further into her breast and the other hand grabs at your chest. I can see how much you like the way she feels from the look on your face and the speed at which you are pumping into her.

I can’t help wishing that she’ll cum on your cock, and as soon as the thought passes my mind, I think about cleaning her cum off your cock and I whimper. I feel her body stiffen and tense all of a sudden and I hear her cry out, “Oh god, I am cumming! I am cumming!” I see the look on your face and know that you are fulfilling yet another part of your fantasy having her cum on you like that.

I move around behind her because I want to see you pumping in and out of her. I want to see your cock glistening with her cum. Then another thought strikes me and I crouch behind the two of you and lower my head to where you are joined. I reach one hand to your balls and caress them as I begin to lick the juices from your cock on every thrust. You moan and begin to thrust even harder, making her moan louder. Then you stop.

“Sharon, do you want to see what else a good little pet does for her Master?” Unable to speak, she merely nods her head. “Okay, then, lay down on the bed.” I whimper knowing I will get to see what it looks like from the outside for someone to get pounded in the most wonderful way. She merely bites her lower lip and moves to do what she’s told. She lays down much too high and you grab her legs and pull her forward toward the end of the bed. Then you begin to tease her with the head of your cock, rubbing it back and forth against her lips. She begins to try to thrust up at you, trying to get your cock in her still cumming pussy. You tease her a few moments more until she is whimpering with need, and then you thrust into her all the way.

Her eyes glaze over in pleasure as she feels the full length of you inside her tight little hole. You rest there for a moment savoring the expression on her face and the feeling of it, and then you begin to fuck her. Slowly at first, but then building up speed and intensity. You begin sweating with the effort of it and I crawl over and wipe the sweat from your forehead. Sharon reaches for me and pulls me over onto her face, facing you this time, and begins to eat my pussy again. You grin and smile at me and slack off on the speed a little bit, teasing Sharon knowing that it will in turn tease me. I reach down and grab and play with her breasts adding to her orgasmic bliss.

In no time we have her whimpering against my pussy and trying to thrust back against your cock. I can see it in your eyes that you want to come. You are sweating profusely and are groaning underneath your breath. You pause for a moment, with the head of your dick poised just at entrance to her hole and place her feet on your shoulders. Then you plunge down into her even deeper than before and she cries out with an unparalleled intensity and mashes her face into my pussy eating me even more fiercely than before.

I throw my head back and then it falls forward again in ecstasy. I open my eyes and I can see your cock ramming in and out of her tight, cumming hole. You are covered in her juices and I whimper at the sight of it: my Master’s big black cock about to cum in another woman’s tight white pussy. The thought and Sharon’s tongue makes me need to cum again. I begin moaning loudly and begging to be allowed to cum, “Please Master, oh please, let me cum! Please?” You tell me that I can’t cum yet and I beg you over and over, the intensity building as I beg; my plea becoming mere whimpers of “Please?” I am trembling all over trying to restrain myself from cumming without permission. You are fucking Sharon wildly, punishing her with your cock and you keep telling me “No”.

I know you need to cum, I know you will do it soon; I can see you biting your lip and the intense expression on your face. I can hear you grunting over my pleas, through my own haze of need and desire. Sharon is writhing beneath you and is mercilessly attacking my pussy with her tongue and I don’t know how much longer I will be able to hold off. Then she begins to moan again, another orgasm shaking through her and you finally let me cum. “Oh gods Master, thank you!” I cry and then I can do nothing but moan with the intensity of the feeling that is flowing through me. The sound of two cumming women is just too much and you give in to your own orgasm. Grunting with the force of it you cum deep inside Sharon.

You pull out and lie down on the bed next to her and turn on the fan. As you try to catch your breath, you listen to the sounds of two happy women who also have lain down. As I come back down from my cloud, I realize that you have her cum all over your cock and I could taste the two of you if I wanted. I wiggle to where I can reach and I suck you into my mouth. You moan and the taste is absolutely divine. I realize that I can’t keep this pleasure to myself though and tell Sharon, “Sweetie, there’s one more thing a good pet does for her Master.” She looks at me a little puzzled. “You must clean Master up after he is done and make sure you get every last drop of his cum.”

She looks a little leery of this idea, but decides to do it anyway. As she goes down on you she whimpers and begins to feverishly suck you clean. Not knowing that I have already taken a taste, she looks at me and says, “Do you want a taste?” Not wanting to refuse such a treat I tell her, “Yes I would.” She leans over and kisses me and I can taste something even better than I expected; the taste of all three of us on her tongue. I am in heaven. She finishes kissing me and looks at you expectantly.

“Yes?” you say. “Well I just wanted to tell you that that was the most intense thing I have ever been through,” she tells you. She turns to me and asks, “Is it like that every time?” “Yes, it is. And I trust him to not harm me. He could do just about anything he wanted to me, and I would obey just about any order he gives me. And all to please him.” She sits for a moment again, and then looks up at you shyly. “Could you teach me to be your little pet too?” You sigh and pretend to think on it, “Yeah, I think I can do that, but I can’t call you my little pet, I already have one of those. You shall be my dear one or my little bitch.” She sighed and cuddled into your side contented and sated and I cuddled into your other side, thinking of all the fun we were going to have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what you think either on the feedback board or pm me. ~SK