PDA

View Full Version : Jodi Educates Slave tony

Jodi Car
02-09-2004, 07:10 AM
by tulecho ©
The chairs were easy. Tony had them done by Saturday. He could strip pieces for his customers and enjoy the work, but stripping something for Jodi was a major turn on. His cock stayed hard the whole time he was working on the chairs. His mind painted pictures of Jodi and her lover doing every imaginable kind of sexual act. Images of his own lovemaking with her were superimposed into the scenes now flooding his brain. He could hear her scream, …“don’t you dare cum, and I mean it.” Her look of disappointment as Tony ejaculated out of excitement, from the very words that were ordering him not to. He knew then that it was only a matter of time,before she met a man with the right cock ,and the knowledge on how to use it to satisfy a woman.

It did not take her long to find such a man. The phone ringing interrupted his thoughts.

It was Jodi.

“How are the chairs coming.” He told her they were done. “Great bring them to me right now,

They better be stripped clean.”

“They are.”

He dropped everything he was doing and delivered the chairs to her. Jodi inspected each chair and was pleased with his work, which was always meticulously done when it came to her.

She brushed the palm of her hand against his cheek and praised him for the excellent work,

which she said deserved a reward.

“Go upstairs to my apartment and get a nice hot bath ready for me.” He filled her claw foot bathtub and waited. She arrived moments later wearing just a robe. Her finger tested the water. It was perfect. She kissed Tony on the lips darting her tongue into his mouth, which made him more excited, than he already was. Her robe slipped from her and she settled into the tub. Tony put her robe on the chair and kneeled next to her bath. She handed Tony the sponge. He moved it over every exposed part of her body. “Get my razor and shaving lotion.” He hurried over to the cabinet and returned to her side with the shaving equipment. She liked to shave her long legs herself ,and he loved to watch as he gently sponged her back. Soon she was rising from the tub. He was ready with a towel. She put a towel in her hair and waited while Tony attended to the rest of her body. Slowly

wiping every bit of moisture from her lean body. He kissed her behind when he was through drying her completely. Jodi went right to her bedroom followed by a very excited Tony. She fell on her bed face down and stretched out. Tony went to her dressing table and returned with her body lotion. He massaged her back, buttocks, legs, feet and waited for her to turn around. She eventually turned around and was now fully extended. Tony’s trembling fingers massaged her breasts, moved to her belly, skipped over her cunt and went down each leg. He kissed and

played with her feet and then put his lips to her pussy as she parted her legs slowly. Her cunt was soaking wet. She opened wider and pulled his head to her with both hands. “Stay there and do a good job.” He needed no encouragement as he dove into her.

Jodi reached out to her nightstand and picked up her phone. She speed dialed her boyfriend’s number. He was out so she left a message on his answering machine. “Just me…Love and kisses for a great night. I miss you and that fabulous cock…can’t wait to see you. Please call me as soon as you get this message. I love you. Bye.” Tony noticed that her pussy was now a flowing river. His face was smeared with her juices. The pain he experienced from hearing her talk to her lover was converted to sheer gratification as he lapped away at her cunt. “Oh, I need a big juicy cock right now.” she mumbled as she spread her legs even wider and pushed Tony’s head into her pussy. He was mad with desire. His cock was ready to explode. “Yes, Yes keep your tongue right there, perfect, yes, oh Yes.” She was grinding against him and eventually fell back.

Jodi stretched out luxuriously and dozed off. Tony was left with his raging hard on .He sat at the edge of the bed and just admired the beautiful sight before him. His cock was throbbing. He was tempted to rub against her sleeping body and get some relief. Gently he rested his head on her leg and put his left hand on her soft cunt and tried to relax and wait.

He dozed off himself eventually and was awakened by Jodi’s cell phone. She reached out for the phone and said hello. It was her friend Jackie. “Tell me all the juicy details about last night. I am sitting and my husband is lapping away at my pussy.”

Jackie’s and her husband had a great relationship. He stayed home and she went out and earned the money and he waited on her hand and foot when she returned home. She was really into

this dominant woman thing. She is the one who urged Jodi to keep Tony as a slave even though Jodi was really not into this scene at the time. Their techniques differed. Jackie loved to use the whip, Jodi loved to lay on verbal abuse. Both accomplished the same objective. They made any man they wanted put his brain in his cock. “I can’t go there now. I am lounging in bed being serviced by Tony. I think he needs some education. Can we come over now?”

Jackie’s pussy started to flood into her husband’s mouth. “Yes, Yes, of course. Come right now.”

“Alright we’ll be there in 20 minutes.” Jodi said much to the astonishment of Tony who was under the mistaken impression that his relationship with Jodi was private.

“How many other people know about us?”

“Just Jackie and of course my boyfriend. Why? Is there a problem?” She inserted her finger into her cunt and brought the finger to Tony’s lips. “You want to keep tasting this?” Tony put his head down in shame. “Then you will just do as you are told, when you are told to do it, and by whom I order to tell you, or you can walk out that door, and find some other way to experience those fabulous orgasms I let you have.” “Help me get dressed. We have to be at Jackie’s place soon.”

They drove to Jackie’s place in relative silence. Fifteen minutes later they were at the front door.

“Don’t embarrass me. Jackie is a good friend. Understand!”

“Yes.”

They knocked on the door and walked in. Jackie was sitting on a chair being serviced by her husband. He continued to lap away at her cunt as they walked in. Jodi seemed very relaxed. Tony was nervous, very embarrassed. Jackie was a very beautiful woman. A pleasant face framed in long blonde hair, dark eyes. Large well shaped breasts and long thin legs.

But the surprise was her husband who upon command of Jackie rose to his feet. He was tanned all over except where he wore a small brief, which was now gone. Jodi was a tall girl but she only made it to his eyes. He was tall. The famous six-pack chest was there. A very handsome

man. His large very long cock was protruding out from this gorgeous body. Jackie was a lucky woman indeed to have this attractive young man as her husband and slave.

They both knew Tony from his previous relationship with Jodi so there was no need for introductions. Jodi walked over to Ted and touched his thick hard cock and presented Tony with his first humiliation.

“Don’t you wish you were equipped like this? Even my boyfriend is not this big.”

Tony was in a trance at the moment. Totally mesmerized by the whole scene.

Jackie brought him back to reality. “Ted help Tony out of those clothes. I have never seen him nude.” Ted towered over Tony as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his underwear down. He was standing there in only his tee shirt, with his hard cock peeking from under the shirt, quite excited and hard. “Have you ever sucked a cock before?” Jackie asked Tony.

“No, of course not.” Tony quickly answered.

Jackie looked at Jodi and said, “I am surprised at you. Your little slave has never tasted your boyfriend’s magnificent cock.”

“No, I haven’t taken him that far yet. But I will and I think he will obey that command

just as he does every other.”

Jackie’s glanced at a very embarrassed Tony and asked him a direct question. “Well Tony, will you obey that order and suck Jodi’s boyfriend’s cock.”

“ I will do anything that I am capable of doing ,whenever Jodi orders me to do it.”

“Oh such loyalty. So noble. I can picture Jodi standing there with her hands on her hips, as you, on your knees, look up to her boyfriend’s mighty cock, ready to serve him at her command. What a wimp you are.” Jackie was standing next to Ted stroking his monster cock as she spoke. “I should let you practice on this first, but I won’t, because I think you will like it too much.”

She was testing Tony’s resolve. His cock betrayed him because it remained hard throughout the humiliating words flowing from Jackie. He did not consider himself gay, although this lifestyle was not exactly macho; it was a sexual experience with a woman and a damn exciting one. Would he obey such an order from Jodi? His hard cock said yes but his sexual history produced a negative answer. He doubted it. Fantasy sours somewhat when confronted with reality.

“Ted dear, tie Tony’s hands over his head.” Tony was tied to the ceiling. There were two clamps that were impeded in the roof and Ted tied his hands up. Tony was now stretched out standing up. Jodi walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips while flicking his cock with her hand.

Ted was ordered by Jackie to get on his knees in front of Tony. Jodi stood her ground and patted Ted on the head as he took Tony’s cock in his mouth. At that moment Jackie gave Tony a quick smack across the ass with her whip. The sting surprised him especially the combination of pain and pleasure that it produced. Ted began to aggressively suck Tony’s cock. He was an expert at oral sex, male or female and Tony spurted into his mouth. He kept sucking until he had a limp organ between his lips and then withdrew. The sight of Ted sucking Tony got Jodi all excited and she pushed his head to her soaking wet pussy. She grinded against him while Jackie gave Tony a few more strokes with the whip. Jackie really got off using that whip but she was sensible and knew when to stop. Tony was watching Ted sucking Jodi’s pussy while he was being whipped and his cock responded to the sight by jumping out to attention.

“I guess that is enough for today. Seems like Tony has passed his first big servitude test with flying colors. He may just be a true submissive.” Jodi declared.

Tony and Jodi got dressed, said their goodbyes and were out the door.

“You really didn’t mean it about the cock sucking part did you?”

Jodi looked at Tony and said, “Maybe I did and maybe I didn’t. What I meant is not important. What you do when you are told to do it is what counts.”

Tony took that to mean a future that will eventually lead to a path he was unsure he could take.