PDA

View Full Version : Three in the club

vase
01-23-2004, 11:09 PM
For years I was fascinated with the idea of a threesome. I am not sure exactly when it started, but the idea of my wife, myself, and another man consumed my imagination.

My wife, a beautiful, dark haired woman, indulged my fantasy on a regular basis by whispering erotic stories to me while we made love. Though she said that it really wasn't her fanstasy, she knew that I loved it when she talked to me.

A couple of times we have gone to clubs, and for fun, looked to see if there were any guys that we both thought were attractive, so that she could refer to them in the stories she told me.

But one night, not too long ago, we took it a bit farther. We were at a nightclub, standing at the bar drinking Vodka on the rocks. She got close to me and looked up at me and said, "I have an idea. Let's see if you really want have a threesome, or if the reality is just too much to handle."
"What", "say that again," I said.

"You heard me, I've been talking to you forever, and I love you so much, aren't you a little curious about whether you are really ready for us to be with another man?"

I wasn't sure how to react. I was a mixture of nerves, adrenaline, and excitement.

"I don't know, I guess so."

"You guess so? You've been asking me to talk about a threesome for how long? Let's find out. There's no body here who knows us, let's just have a little fun."

"Okay, what do you want to do" I asked.

"Let's go back on the dance floor and see if we can find anyone that we both like. If we do, we can just dance close to him or whatever, and see how you feel. What do you think?"

"Alright."

She leaned in close, looked at me again and said, "I love you so much"

"I love you too" as we finished our drinks and headed for the dance floor.

It was crowded, and we started to dance as we looked around the room. It took a minute, but we both saw the same guy at the same time. He was good looking, about our age, and dancing kind of by himself, and kind of with a group.

My wife got close to me and the look on her face asked me what I thought.

I nodded, in a state of excitement, panic, and arousal.

We both slowly worked our way over to where he was dancing. My wife danced close to me for a minute, and then turned around and started moving toward him. She did this for a few minutes until the three of us where only a few feet apart.

She danced close to him, and then spun around, looking at me, but moving toward him. He continued to dance, and slid his hand onto her arm.

When she didn't pull away, he got closer. She spun back around a minute later and came closer to me. This time, he slowly followed until she was between the two of us.

She looked into my eyes to make sure that I was still alright. I was fine. She moved even closer to me, rubbing against my body. He moved right behind her, and began rubbing against her back.

Here she was between us, dancing, pushing back and forth against us both. She leaned in and kissed me, while grabbing his hand, making sure that he wasn't put off by the kiss.

He wasn't. She leaned her head back, with her hands around my waist. He leaned in and kissed her neck.

This was crazy, but after so long in my head, I let it continue to play out.

She leaned in to me again, and looked at me to see if I needed it to stop. She could see that I was okay. She slowly turned toward him. I was pressed against her, against her ass, he was pressed against her from the front, she leaned up and kissed him. She pulled me in closer as she did, pulling my hands against her breast.

I looked around, but the club was dark, the dance floor was crowded, and nobody could really see or care about what we were doing.

She turned back to me, and kissed me deeply. She grabbed my hand and moved it on top of sex, over her skirt. She grabbed his hand and did the same. My eyes locked with his for a minute, I looked down to see my wife close her eyes as we both pressed against her.

She pulled up to my ear.

"Baby" she said, " I want to get fucked" she looked me in the eyes, not in a playful way, but full of desire. "Do you want to, do you want to do this" she asked as we both continued to rub her sex over her thin nylon skirt.

I answered her with a deep slow kiss. "I love you" I whispered.

She leaned her head back and said something to him that I could not hear. I felt his hand tighten over her. We turned and headed toward the door.

Let me know if you guys/girls want to find out what happened...

vase
01-23-2004, 11:40 PM
This is the first time that I have ever posted anything about my sex life, feedback would be great...it really does have a happy ending....