PDA

View Full Version : The Bet

having_fun
01-21-2004, 12:32 PM
It was a quiet Sunday at home spent just hanging out watching tv, drinking a few beers, and munching. I glanced across the room and David, my husband, was laying back on the couch channel surfing, while I was getting another beer for us both.

I was bored and suggested we play some cards, as nothing of interest was on tv, and it was only 6pm. He agreed, and I went to the kitchen drawer for the cards, but the only deck there was a euchre deck. Two handed euchre wasn’t as much fun as 4 handed, but it would have to do. David always prided himself on his euchre abilities, but the truth be know, I could whip his ass every time. I just let him win to boost his ego.

As I dealt out the cards David asked what are we playing for? A little surprised, I shrugged my shoulders, how about cooking dinner. How about something a little more daring, he said with a grin. What I said with some hesitation in my voice, wondering what he was up to. The looser has to do whatever the winner asks for the rest of the night. I’m game, knowing in the back of my mind that the game was mine anyway.
Two out of three ok, he said. No problem, I replied as I picked up my hand.

Just as usual the cards were falling in my favor, and soon I had him 9 to 3. The last hand was even better, and I trounced him the first set. I couldn’t help but stand up and do a little dance to rub it in. The second game was just the opposite, it seemed like he was getting all the right cards, and soon he ended up winning the second set 10 to 6. . I’m really getting hungry he said, why don’t we order a pizza. He got up while I shuffled, and called in the order. David sit back down, picked up his hand and said shit, these cards just don’t like me tonight. I just sit there grinning, looking at my pat hand.

Things were really going my way, I had him 8 to 4, and was trying my best not to gloat to much. I got up and took another beer from the fridge for both of us, and sit back down. That’s when the cards turned on me, the next 6 hands fell to David. With a shit-eating grin plastered across his face, he jumped up, and danced a little jig by his chair. Your ass is mine, he said with a smile. All I could do was think, Oh Shit, I knew I was going to be in trouble tonight.

He quickly moved back to the couch, and announced back across the room, I sure could use a blowjob. Well I suppose that’s not to bad, I can handle that. I went across the room and knelt beside the couch, undid his jeans and proceeded to give him a blowjob. I could feel his hand caressing my back, and soon it found its way up and under my t-shirt, his fingers fumbling with my bra strap. When he finally had it unhooked, he said take that bra and t-shirt off, I wanna play with those tits. I had no choice, and did as he asked. Now my tits swayed, as I went back to his blowjob. While I licked the length of his swollen cock, he rubbed my tits making my nipples hard. I was getting hotter and hotter as he gently squeezed my nipples between his fingers.

Just then the damn doorbell rang, and the thought of the pizza raced through my mind. I grabbed for my t-shirt as I rose, and David’s hand caught mine. Leave the shirt off he said with a grin. I don’t think so, was all I could say. Have you forgotten our bet, anything I want, remember? But I can’t go to the door without a shirt. Oh yes you can, hell you’ll never see him again. Oh, what the hell, a bet is a bet. I threw the shirt back in his face and stepped off towards the door. Without thinking I reached for the knob, twisted it, and pulled the door open without looking through the peephole. To my shock it wasn’t the pizza guy, it was an old friend I hadn’t seen for a long time. Horrified I pushed the door back closed, and rushed to the couch to retrieve my shirt. Its Mark not the pizza guy I said to David, as I slipping it on and went back to the door.

When I swung the door open for the second time, all I could do was apologize, and invite Mark in. I hadn’t seen him for a long time, since we used to work together. David got up and greeted Mark as well. I dropped my head, and said let me explain, then I told him about our bet. He just chuckled, don’t apologize, I enjoyed it.

Just then the doorbell rang again, and this time it was the pizza. I paid the delivery guy, who happened to be young and good looking. I thought to myself, if you had only been 5 minutes sooner. I closed the door and put the pizza on the table, offering Mark to join us.
I am a little hungry now that you mention it. I grabbed us all a beer and we all sit at the table catching up on the latest news with one another.

Mark reached across the table, and picked up the deck of cards and shuffled them, so these are the infamous cards huh. David smiled and said, they were good for me tonight. I wish they had been good to me, Mark said, and we all laughed. It seems like forever since I’ve played any cards. The last time I played I lost my ass in poker. Wanna try for a repeat David suggested. Sure why not Mark said as he turned the cards over and discovered it was a euchre deck, I suppose these will work. So whats the game, 5 card draw? Fine with me said David.

Mark dealt out the cards, and we each picked them up. I stupidly said what are we playing for, to which my loving husband replied, how about strip poker. I almost fell out of my seat. I heard the words I don’t think so slip from my lips. Mark already got flashed tonight, I don’t want to scare him any more. Oh, you don’t have to worry about scaring me, I’m a big boy, ha ha, Mark said. Then David chimed in, you do remember our little bet don’t you. I knew it was pointless to resist. Mark was quite good looking, and I did always wonder what he was hiding under his suit at work.

The first hand went my way, with both guys loosing their shirts. And to my surprise the second hand was mine too. That left me fully dressed and the guys down to their shorts. But the third hand went to Mark, which brought a realization to my mind, David had taken my bra off earlier, so I only had a t-shirt, sweat pants, and panties on. What should I remove that would show the least. Mark had already seen my tits at the door, but I wasn’t ready for him to see them any more. I decided to delay it for a minute at least and got up to get another beer for us. Just before I sit down I decided that my pants should go, at least I would be sitting on my almost bare ass so off they came. Mark dealt out the cards, and David said I don’t have any more clothes to bet. Then it dawned on me, he was naked. Mark said no problem, if you loose you’ll just have to do what the winner wants for 30 seconds. Yea, I said, then you’ll know how I feel.

The following hand went to Mark as well. I sure was glad that these hands were going really slow, with a lot of drinking and talking in between. I decided to loose my panties, so I slipped them off from under the table so no one could see. David turned to Mark and asked what he had to do. Mark thought for a moment and said, give Diane a hot and passionate kiss. David jumped to his feet, and rushed over to me planting a really hot kiss on my lips. When he raised his head I couldn’t help but notice that he was hard as a rock. He slipped back in his chair and patted the table. Just then I notices a warm rush between my legs, and realized that I was getting turned on too.

The cards slid across the table again, and I knew that if I lost this hand, I would be totally naked, and there would be no way for me to hide my tits. I felt my face flush with the thought. Looking at my hand I eased a little, 3 jacks. This hand was mine for sure. I almost shit when David pitched his cards on the table, 3 queens. Mark stood up and dropped his shorts, releasing his cock. Semi hard it was about 7” but really looked nice. It was my turn, I slipped my arms inside my shirt trying to prolong it as long as possible. Finally, up and off came my t-shirt exposing my breasts above the table. As I already knew my nipples were hard, but David had to point out the fact which embarrassed me a little.

Games over I stated, we’re all naked, time to get dressed. Hoping the guys would follow my lead, no such luck. David said, we’re not finished yet I still have beer left.
With that the cards slid across the table again. This time my cards sucked, and I knew I was really in trouble. Mark dropped his cards, a pair of queens. David, still holding his cards and grinning from ear to ear, read-em and weep, as he dropped his pair of aces on the table. He turned to me and said sweetheart, give Mark one of those passionate kisses.

I hesitated knowing that I was totally naked and somewhat relieved that it wasn’t worse I stood up and walked around the table to Mark. He slid his chair back exposing his now fully erect cock. I tried not to look at it as I bent over and kissed him quickly. David, reminded me that there was a 30 second time limit on the kiss, so I bent back down and kissed Mark again, more passionately. To my surprise he was actually a really good kisser and I found myself really enjoying it. Just as we were about to separate I felt his had raise up and gently caress the cheek of my ass, which sent tingles through me. I made my way back to my chair and sit down, waiting to see what Mark had to do. David turned to Mark, took a big drink from his beer and said, suck on Diane’s right tit.

Oh shit, I knew it was going to come to this. Mark stood up and walked around the table, his stiff cock bobbing as he walked. He bent down and sucked my nipple into his warm mouth, and cupped my breast with his hand. Shivers when through me like a bolt of lightening. His tongue traced its way all around the top of my tit. When he was finished my pussy was wet as hell. I knew I had to stop or I was going to be fucking someone here real soon. Taking a long drink from my beer I said we have to quit now guys, but as I looked down David was sliding the cards across the table for another hand.

I’m not sure if it was the beer or the fact that I was horney as hell, but I picked up my cards and continued to play. Another shit hand, not even a pair. The cards sure hated me tonight. But to my surprise neither of the guys had anything either, and my one ace was high card. My turn to make them do something I thought. I need to see if I can shift things into a safer area, and hopefully they will follow. David, I want you to eat 3 spoons of catsup. With that he went to the fridge and got the bottle, turning it up he just squeezed the catsup into his mouth. Mark, I want you to eat 3 spoons of mustard. He retrieved the mustard and a spoon and swallowed away. I thought he was going to choke on the last one. The mood seemed to shift, and everyone was laughing hard.

David slid more cards across the table. This time I had a pair, at least there was a possibility there. But to my surprise Mark came up with 2 pairs. This time he said Diane, I would love to see you give David a blowjob. I could feel my face flush. I eased my chair back and knelt in front of David, first licking then taking him all the way in my mouth. I could tell he was enjoying it by the moaning. I returned to my seat glad that it was over. Now David, time for you to return her favor. I just closed my eyes, I wasn’t to successful turning the direction of this game. David was at my chair pushing my legs apart. His tongue soon found my clit, and my hand was squeezing the edge of the table to help me stifle the moans from my lips. Damn that felt so good, when he finally stopped I was just on the edge about to cum. At least the table was hiding what was actually happening from Marks eyes.

Another hand slid around the table, and this time David took the honors. He looked at me and said, I bet Mark would love one of your blowjobs. All I could do was give him the look. He responded with you have to play the game. I stood up and moved around the table kneeling beside of Mark. He pushed the chair back from the table and turned towards me. There directly in front of me was his rock hard cock. Oh what the hell, my hand reached out and took hold of him and eased my lips over his cock. I could hear him as he said, damn your good, as he ran his fingers through my hair. Just then I could feel David’s hand on my ass, and mentally followed it as he slipped down between my legs. His finger found my clit and began to rub it back and forth.

I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as he played with my clit. I found myself feverishly sucking on Mark’s swollen cock without inhibition. I was lost in the lust of the moment, my body had taken over my mind. My hand was rubbing Marks balls as I sucked his cock deep into my mouth. David’s hand slid away from my clit, and I felt him pressing my legs open. Then the feel of his cock as it slid into me, driving the entire length in with one stroke. As he began pounding my pussy harder and faster, I could feel his cock throbbing within me. His cock slipping out of me and shooting cum all over my back.

My pussy was drenched and I wanted more. I wanted this hard cock that I now had between my lips, between my legs. I released Mark’s cock from my lips, and turned to face David. Looking into his lap at his now semi hard cock, I took it into my mouth, raising my ass towards Mark. Mark took his cue, and slipped off his chair, slipping his hard cock between my pouting pussy lips. I gasp as he entered me and began sliding his throbbing cock in and out of me. He lasted a lot longer than David had, and when he finally came, we were all exhausted. I wondered down the hall to the bathroom to clean up and get a robe.

When I returned the guys were in the living room fully dressed drinking beer, and channel surfing. I joined David on the couch, where we settled in watching a movie.
The night ended and Mark said his goodbyes. To be honest I’m looking forward to the next lazy Sunday when David wants to play cards.