PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on Toys with Wife

Composer
05-29-2001, 03:27 PM
Hi folks, I'm quite new here but I've enjoyed immensely the stories and posts in these forums. I've been happily married for 1 year plus one day, and was wondering how to introduce sex toys into the bedroom with my wife.

She's pretty open-minded and we've been into role-playing and trying different positions, and I'm wanting to try this mostly because I love to give her at least 10x the pleasure she gives me. Okay, and I want to be in control, and I want her to use it when I'm not around. Nothing turns me on more to know that my woman has been pleasuring herself when I'm not around.

But...I don't want to screw this up. And was wondering how I might introduce the subject. Any takers?

Thanks in advance,

Composer

Fang
05-29-2001, 04:21 PM
I was in a similar situation. If your sex life is as good as you say, just bop on down to your corner sex shop and buy a vibrator. Get one of the more subdued, generic variety, you know the kind that look like plastic lipsticks. Then surpise her with it the next time you have sex. Use it telling her and showing her how much it turns you on. Trust me my friend, she'll love it. My wife sure did!

AmourNow
05-29-2001, 09:40 PM
I just want to suggest a little something here. First I just wouldn't spring it on her. I would definetly talk about it before the purchase. Then I suggest you both go shopping one day and spend the day in adult stores. (Just even walking into one of them makes me wet) And look at all the different things that can pleasure both man and woman, and talk about trying this and that and select the items together, and once your shopping trip is over (after a few hours and a few bucks), you will barely be able to contain yourselves until you get home. It's like foreplay with no touching!! She will want to get home quick and try her new toys!! It worked for me....!!!Now I have a collection of them and I use them daily. I just got rid of the hubby! ;) Good luck and best of all have fun with toys!!!

Composer
05-30-2001, 07:26 AM
I will probably use AmourNow's suggestion considering the last time I "sprang" something on my wife, it didn't work out so hot. She likes to know within reason what is going to happen in bed. And thanks for the size/type suggestion Fang, I think we'll be scheduling a trip to a store for lovers very soon...

All the best,

Composer

Fang
05-30-2001, 07:57 AM
:D Amour is most likely right. I kind of already knew my wife (gf at the time) would like it, so I didn't need to ask. Actually, I'm thinking now about taking my wife on a shopping spree! Happy tooling!

AmourNow
05-30-2001, 08:02 AM
Hey!!!! Who is going to take me on a shopping spree???? :D

Have fun guys!! :)

Fang
05-30-2001, 03:00 PM
;) Amour, it sounds like you don't need a shopping spree! With the arsenal you purport to have you should be busy for a long while!

AmourNow
05-30-2001, 09:42 PM
Ahhhh, But Fang, a woman can never have enough toys!!!!;)

Composer
05-31-2001, 07:14 AM
Usually it's guys who say they can never have enough toys!
(The non-sexual variety of course)

Update:

I broached the subject last night and we're takin' a trip to Toyland! Woo hoo!

THANKS!!!

Composer

AmourNow
05-31-2001, 07:56 AM
Woohoo!!
Composer is going to get lucky after a trip to the toy store!!! Have Fun!!! ;) :)