PDA

View Full Version : Cindy is a good neighbor

Cindy Kim
12-19-2003, 04:41 PM
Cindy had the apartment to herself. She wanted to spend the time catching up on her studies. She was behind the curve on almost all of her classes, purely the result of too much partying, too much drinking, too much exercising, and too much sex. She figured she might have to cut back on the drinking.

As she dried off, she heard a knock at the door. It sounded rather insistent, as if someone had been trying to get her attention for a while. Meg and Katie were supposed to be heading up to DC for a concert. Cindy wrapped her towel around her body and headed for the door.

She looked through the peephole. A man stood there. As far as she could tell he wasn't wearing a shirt. She recognized as a guy who lived in her building.

She opened the door, and opened her eyes in surprise. He was totally nude, making a rather unsuccessful attempt to cover his dick with his hands. He had a good body - a little on the thin side, but very fit. She remembered seeing him jogging around the trails at the same time she did.

"Can I help you?" she asked, trying not to look down.

"I'm locked out. You're the only one to answer the door. Can I come in and call the super?"

"Oh, sure, sorry," Cindy said quickly, standing out of the way so he could enter. She felt positively overdressed in her towel, despite the fact that it was a smallish towel, and left her left side, where it was tucked, exposed from her ribs down, and ended just below her ass. He hurried in, and she couldn't help but peek at his ass as he moved past. It was definitely a runner's ass.

"Can I get you a towel?" she asked.

He smiled, "Thanks, but I don't want to add to your laundry. If I could just use the phone."

She pointed at the one in the kitchen. He moved over there, picking up the phone, uncovering a good portion of his cock in doing so. It looked long. Cindy couldn't help but look. He smiled at her, a shy, embarrassed kind of smile, but she could see that he was having more trouble than before containing his cock. It was getting bigger.

"Hello?" he said. "Yes, I'm Brian Winter, from apartment 5023. Yes, I'm locked out. Well, it's kind of an emergency. No, I'm inside right now, in apartment 5011. Hmmm? No, I'm not sure what her name is, but she is here. Yes, she is. Yes, very. Look, I agree with you, but I really need to get back in to my place. A service call? Look, how long... That long?! All right, if that's the best you can do."

He hung up the phone, replacing his hand over his cock. Cindy extended her hand, "Cindy Kim, by the way."

He shook her hand, uncovering part of his cock again to do so, "Brian. Sorry about this."

"Not at all," she said, adjusting her towel, feeling it slip down a little. "If you don't mind my asking, what were you doing outside nude?"

"A dare. Go check the mail nude. Forgot my key."

She laughed, "Nice one. No one's home? Who gave you the dare?"

"A friend, over the phone. She did it first, so I had to do it."

"She still on the phone?"

"I dunno," he said. He brightened, picked up the phone again, and called. He hung up after a few moments. "Answering machine."

"Maybe she's on her way over," Cindy suggested.

He grinned sheepishly, "All the more reason to get in."

"We can leave her a note, tell her where to find you."

"Great idea!" he said.

Cindy laughed, "Dare you to go nude to put the note on your door. I swear I'll let you back in."

Brian grinned, "Dare you to come with me...nude."

Cindy caught the wicked gleam in his eye. She wasn't going to let that stand. She turned her back to him, opened the towel, and let it drop. She looked over her shoulder, seeing him staring at her slim, fit body, his eyes especially fixed on her tight ass. She put an arm over her breasts, her other hand covering her bare pussy, and turned, facing him.

"Ready?" she asked.

His cock was bulging now, too big for him to hide even with both hands. He murmured, "Oh my god."

She went to the door, her back to him, and opened it. He got to her side, his eyes fixed on her body. She had left her breats bare in opening the door, and he stared at her round, full b-cup tits, her small brown nipples.

"Hold on," she giggled, "I almost forgot the note."

They retreated inside, and she took a pen and paper from next to the phone. He stared her up and down, as she was now not concealing her body at all. She looked over at him and asked, "Why so shy?"

He let his hands fall away from his cock. It stood out, nearly erect, a good eight inches long. Cindy whistled, "No sense covering THAT up!"

She handed him the pen and paper, "Better you write it for your girlfriend."

"We're not serious, or anything," he said quickly, his gaze fixed on her shaven twat. Cindy brushed her hair back, letting him take a good long look.

"Don't write that," she suggested.

"No," he laughed. He scribbled on the note, "Got locked out. I'm in 5011." He looked her up and down again, and said, "Let's go."

They opened the door and hustled out. It was a warm day, so it could have been worse being outside. They rushed upstairs, to his door, and put the note on the door. Laughing hysterically, they hurried downstairs again, got to Cindy's door, and turned the handle.

It didn't turn.

"Oh SHIT!" Cindy said.

Brian started laughing, and Cindy couldn't help but join in.

"What now?" she asked.

"Go door to door, I guess."

"How about the utility room, downstairs?"

He nodded. She took his hand, following him, laughing the whole way. They got to the ground, moved around behind the building, and tried the door to the utility room. It was open. Brian hustled inside, Cindy following.

They found the room was clean enough, but cramped, nothing more than a single overhead light, some pipes, the boiler, and the circuit breaker boxes. Brian turned on the overhead light as Cindy closed the door. Their bodies were touching in the narrow space, his cock pressing against her hip.

"Watch out where you aim that thing," she giggled.

"Sorry, kind of tight."

"You have no idea," she winked.

"Would love to find out," he replied. She turned her body, facing him, feeling his cock push against her flat abs. He leaned down, and they kissed, their tongues touching. His hand moved around her waist, pulling her close, his other hand moving down to grasp her firm ass. She pressed her breasts against him, touched him with her fingers, enjoying the kiss. He kissed her neck, lowering himself down, his lips touching her breasts softly, finding her nipples. Cindy moaned with pleasure. He spent time on her breasts, squeezing them, touching the nipples, kissing them. One of his hands finally moved down, over her abs, finding her bare shaven twat. Cindy leaned back against the door, enjoying every moment of the sensation. He toyed with her clit, slid a finger into her tight cunt, and then he squatted down lower, kissing her clitoris softly. Cindy felt her passion build with every touch, loving the way he moved his finger inside of her, loving the way his tongue tickled her clitoris.

He brought her leg up over his shoulder, and she leaned back, her shoulders pressed on the door, her right leg dangling over his back, her left foot on the floor. He ate her that way, bringing her swiftly and easily to a powerful climax.

She screamed with pleasure, not caring if anyone was outside to hear, loving everything that he did to her. He ate her right through her orgasm, his tongue and lips on her clit, his finger buried to the knuckle in her twat. Only when she begged him for mercy did he stop, standing. She quickly squatted down, running her hands down his body, placing them on the shaft of his rock hard dick. She kissed the head lovingly, looking up at him, and she began to suck and stroke him. She wanted him to cum for her as she had for him. She took his cock further into her mouth, her left hand on the base of his shaft, her right hand stroking his big balls. She popped her mouth of of him, rubbed her left hand on the wet head, and lifted him up, licking the underside of his shaft, bringing her lips down to his nuts, sucking them one at a time. She worked on his balls, stroking his shaft, then moved her attention back up, letting his cock smack her face, licking up the shaft again before taking the head in her mouth. She sucked him slowly, deeply and then shallow, all the while stroking his shaft and his balls. He moaned, watching her every movement, and she looked alternately at his cock and into his eyes, letting him see how much she loved sucking him.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth, I want to cum in your pussy," he said.

"You'll just have to cum twice," she said, licking his cockhead lightly. She took him into her mouth again, sucking him more vigorously, massaging his balls, bringing him to orgasm. He moaned, and shot his cum into her mouth. She sucked it down, swallowing his large load as fast as she could. She took him out of her mouth, sqeezed the last of his cum out of his cockhead, sucked him clean.

He pulled her to her feet. There was no room to lay down in there, or even to sit, so he turned her around so she faced the door. She spread her feet open, bent forward, guided by his strong hands. He bent his knees, lowerhing himself. She reached between her legs, found his hard cock, and brought it up to her pussy. He pushed into her wetness, and she cried out with pleasure at the feel of his big head penetrating her. He pumped slowly into her, taking his time, filling her slowly but surely. She gasped, groaned, screamed with pleasure when he finally filled her pussy with all of his cock, pushign nearly to the hilt in her, lifting her to the tips of her toes. He put one hand on her lower back, with the other reached around to find her clit. He rubbed it as he fucked her, bringing her right away to an orgasm.

"God, you cum so easily," he grunted.

"Make me cum," she begged, wanting that feeling to last, to not subside. He pumped her harder and faster, bringing her to another orgasm, keeping her on the brink. She cried out, letting him know exactly how wonderful it felt.

The door suddenly popped open. Cindy nearly fell out, only regaining her balance because of Brian's hands on her. She held onto the wall, gasping with her orgasm, looking into the eyes of an attractive Latina woman.

"Hi, Brian," said the woman, dangling a set of keys on her finger.

"Maria," he said.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked. "Never mind, you'd have to be gay not to. Hi, my name's Maria." She extended her hand to Cindy. Cindy stood upright, feelng Brian pull his cock out of her pussy. She shook Maria's hand, "Cindy Kim."

Maria said calmly, "Brian, I came over to give you your reward for your dare. I found the super in your place, and he told me to try down at 5011. I assume that's your place, Cindy."

Cindy nodded.

Maria smiled warmly, "I figured. When the door there was locked, I ran into the super and he said to try down here. He said something about college students always being the same. Anyway, Cindy, if you're locked out, why don't you join us while you call the super."

"Thank you!" Cindy said.

Maria took her by the hand and led her upstairs. Brian followed, the look on his face somewhere between sheepish and excited. Maria said to Cindy, "Did you enjoy him? He's, without question, one of the best I've been with."

"He's wonderful," Cindy said.

"Sorry to interrupt, by the way," said the Latina. "But I came over here VERY horny, and I just couldn't wait."

They passed one of Cindy's neighbors coming down the steps. A guy from her class. He looked at her in shock, stared as the procession passed. At last they made it to Brian's door. Maria unlocked it and led them in.

Brian's place was very much a guy's place. The furniture was spartan. The walls were decorated mostly with half naked or fully naked women.

Maria closed the door behind them and began to disrobe. She was wearing a tight black skirt and loose cotton blouse. She took off the blouse, revealing a slim, athletic body and large round breasts. She wore no bra. She smiled, unzipping the skirt, "I came ready for action." She let the skirt fall and stepped out of it, wearing only her black heels. Her pussy, like Cindy's, was shaved bare. She had a tattoo of a kitten above her pussy, and a small golden ring through her navel. Cindy looked at Brian. He was hard again. But Maria did not approach him. She walked right up to Cindy and took her hand.

"Remember your dare for me last week, the one I never did?" Maria asked Brian.

"Oh yes," he said.

"To french kiss a woman," Maria said, looking at Cindy. "You're gorgeous."

Cindy looked into her large brown eyes and leaned forward, kissing her. Maria opened her mouth and their tongues met. Cindy didn't know how far Maria had gone with a woman, but she wasn't going to let this hot woman get away with just a kiss. Cindy touched Maria's hips, feeling her sides, moving her hands to cup her large breasts. Maria gasped. Cindy broke away from the kiss, leaned over, and kissed Maria right on the nipple. Maria's hands touched Cindy's hair softly. Cindy kissed and licked her breasts, then slid a hand down over Maria's flat abs, finding her twat.

"Oh, yes," moaned Maria.

"Yes, please," Brian echoed.

Cindy looked over at Brian, smiled, and kissed her way down Maria's stomach. The Latina opened her legs a little further, welcoming Cindy to kiss her clit. Cindy flicked her engorged clit with her tongue, kissed it, and slid a finger into Maria. Maria moaned, her hands leaving Cindy's hair to find her own breasts, and she massaged them. Cindy nuzzled into her twat, tasting her sweet juices, now sliding two fingers into Maria, her other hand on her own pussy, masturbating. She looked at Brian again. He was rock hard, stroking his own cock. Cindy took her hand away from her cunt, motioned for him to come over.

He moved behind Maria, bent her forward slightly. Cindy reached between her legs, taking Brian's cock in hand, and guided it up to Maria's twat. Maria gasped as his cockhead slid into her wet cunt. Cindy stroked his cock as he entered her. Then she turned around, and moved back between Maria's legs, looking up to see Brian's cock sliding in and out of the Latina. She moved her hand up, touching Maria's clit as Brian fucked her. The she lifted her other hand, taking Brian's balls in hand, bringing her mouth up to them, sucking his balls as he fucked Maria. Brian moaned loudly. He pumped harder and faster. Maria hit a climax, then another, brought over by Cindy's fingers on her clit and Brian's cock deep within her cunt. His balls smacked against Cindy's face. She massaged them, turning again and tonguing Maria's clit, bringing her to another powerful climax instantly. Brian thrust hard and deep, and groaned, cumming deep inside Maria. She came with him, the two of them moaning, gasping, grinding together, until finally Brian's knees buckled and he slid out of her, staggering backward. Maria lurched forward, standing shakily in her heels.

"That was amazing," she gasped, looking at Cindy. "You are wonderful!"

Brian was sitting on the floor, his cock hard and erect. Cindy took Maria by the hand, led her over to Brian, and helped her to squat down over his mouth, facing away from him. He lifted his lips to her pussy. Maria settled to her knees, her hand on his chest, moaning as he licked deep inside of her. Cindy watched for a moment, then straddled his cock, and lowered herself onto it. She let it push deep into her, until she was almost fully impaled on it, then she began to ride up and down, hitting her perfect rythm. Brian moaned as she fucked him. She leaned forward, kissing Maria. Their hands found each others faces, breasts, as Maria enjoyed Brian's tongue and Cindy enjoyed his cock. She let her orgasm build slowly, then wash over her powerfully. All the while she and Maria kissed and touched, sharing the pleasure together.

She slid up off of Brian's cock, shaking from yet another orgasm. Maria leaned forward, grasping his cock with both hands, sucking the head. Cindy knelt down between his legs, leaned forward, kissed his balls, sucked on them, also stroking his cock, her hands touching Maria's. The two women kissed, massaging his cock and balls, hearing him moan and gasp as he ate out Maria. They kissed his cock together, sucking and licking it in turn. He stiffened, and they licked his cockhead as he came, his chism oozing out, running down Cindy's lips and chin and tongue. Maria, orgasming from his tongue, licked him clean, kissed and licked his semen off of Cindy's face.

Cindy lay down on Brian, Maria laying on the other side of him, and they kissed while they fondled his cock.

"You never called the super," Maria purred.

"Oh no," Cindy said, kissing her. "I may have to spend the night."

"Too bad," Maria giggled.

Brian sighed in pleasure, one hand on Maria's ass, one on Cindy's.

GusAspar
12-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Fucking wonderful story, Cindy Kim! Does Brian need any help with you and Maria? If he does, tell him I'll be pleased to pop round!