PDA

View Full Version : College Friends

Cindy Kim
12-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Jack sat in his living room, in his boxers, watching the television. His wife, Katie, had been out of town for a day, and he was torn between being lonely, being horny, and enjoying his freedom. The horniness, unfortunately, was increasing rapidly.

The phone rang and he reached over, answering it, expecting to hear Katie on the other end of the line. Instead it was Jessica, one of Katie's best friends from college.

"Hey, Jack, you surviving?" Jessica asked.

Jack could picture the woman on the other end of the line. Katie had been a popular girl in college, and she and her friends had been one of the glamour girl cliques. Most of them, of course, had moved all over the country after college. But two of her good friends were now roommates across town, and the three girls still reunited regularly. They were all three years out of college now, and, at 24, all three were at their best. Jessica and her roommate, Tina, were, next to Katie, about the two hottest women Jack knew. Jessica was a brunette, petite but with large breasts and a succulence about her that drove men wild. Tina was a slim Asian woman, with a drop dead gorgeous face and a figure to match.

"Doing alright," he replied. "What are you all up to?"

"Cooking for three," said Jessica. "You're coming over here for dinner tonight."

"Really?"

Jessica laughed, "Figured Katie hadn't bothered to tell you. Yeah, we're supposed to make sure you get at least one good meal while she's gone. She also figures you'll actually bathe and shave if you come over here, so that'll help out some, too."

Jack smiled, "Good thinking. All right, what time you want me over?"

"It'll be ready in an hour."

"I'll be there."

Jack got off the couch, flipped off the tv, and jumped in the shower. There were more exciting things than having dinner with his wife's friends, but they were young and hot and he wasn't about to show up stinking.

Katie looked at the clock on the wall as the meeting finally wound up. She gathered her notes, put them in her satchel, and stood. The blonde ignored the many looks cast her way. Business was still a man's world, and she was the only woman in the conference room. She was also, she knew, hot. There was no point ducking it or playing mousy about it. Katie had grown up attractive, been a cheerleader and prom queen in high school, had been in the best sorority in college, and had married a jock in college who was now in his third year of medical school, aiming to be an orthopaedic surgeon. She worked to pay the bills, excelled at her job, and found the time to hit the gym daily. The result of her efforts was a size four dress, and a lean 5'5" 115 lb frame. She had c-cup breasts, and wore the most stylish business wear, showing off her killer figure while still appearing professional.

She smiled at Joe and Mike, the two partners from her firm who she was accompanying on the business trip.

"Survive the marathon?" asked Joe.

Katie rolled her neck, "Barely. Time to get back to the hotel, grab a shower, and relax."

"I'm using the gym and pool facility," remarked Mike. Joe and Mike were both relatively young, in their early thirties, both married and both fit and attractive.

"Is the pool heated?" Katie asked.

"I think so."

She sighed, "Then I think I'm going to do the same. I hope the shop is open at the hotel - I didn't think to pack a swimsuit."

"Hmmm," smiled Joe.

Katie laughed, "Don't get your hopes up...or anything else for that matter."

She hopped a cab back to the hotel with Joe and Mike, went to the shop in the lobby and found that, while they were open, they didn't carry any swimsuits. The clerk was helpful, and gave Katie directions to an athletic apparel store around the block. Katie walked there, enjoying the cold December air. To her surprise, she found the shop closed. Disappointed, feeling that a swim in a heated pool would be about the next best thing to sex, she turned to head back to the hotel.

Across the street she saw a small women's clothing store. It was open. She crossed at the light and entered the store.

"Come on in," said the manager. "Anything we can help you with?"

Katie tossed her hair back, trying to get the wind-whip out of it. She smiled, "Looking for a swimsuit."

"This time of year?"

She laughed, "I know. You probably aren't well stocked."

The manager shrugged, "Well, we carry a few lines of just about everything. But for swimwear, we mostly have the suits that are made more for sunbathing than swimming. Couldn't compete with the sports store on those."

He led Katie to his section. She found a small table in the back covered with a few dozen different bikinis. There were no one-piece suits, and the bikinis were clearly not for rough and tumble wear. They were all side ties, very skimpy, mostly thongs. Katie frowned. She had no problem with wearing a thong. In fact, most of her underwear was of that variety. But she didn't want to be so flamboyant when swimming with work colleagues.

She dug through the pile, and found two that she thought were pretty. They were among the more modest stuff there, but both had string bikini ties at the hips and back and neck. The green one had cups that wouldn't do much to cover her large breasts. The pink one had just a little more going there, but the butt was cut very narrow, not a thong, but she'd certainly end up with the fabric more between her cheeks than over them. Both had tiny triangles of fabric to cover her crotch, but she shaved, so that wasn't an issue.

She bought them both, and headed back to the hotel. In the privacy of her room she tried them on, and found that both fit marvellously, but both were sexier than she would have picked for swimming with colleagues. She shrugged. If she wanted to hit the pool, which she did, she would have to wear one or the other. She decided on the pink bikini, liking the color on her tan skin better.

Her phone rang as she stood in front of the mirror, admiring her fit body in the tiny bikini, and she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Katie?" Mike asked. "You hitting the pool?"

"Yeah, you guys ready?"

"We'll be outside your door in a minute."

"Okay."

She hung up, grabbed a towel, and slipped into her bath slippers, and wrapped the towel around her waist. The doorbell rang, and she opened it.

Joe and Mike stared at her tight body and her large breasts in the bikini top, their jaws hanging slack. Katie flushed.

Jack rang the doorbell and moments later Tina opened the door. The Asian woman looked stunning. She wore a short black dress, form fitting, with the hem near the top of her thighs, a gold chain around her neck, and black high heels. She gave him a hug, pressing her slim body to him, and led him in. He couldn't help but look at her tight ass as she walked. She was hot, she knew it, and he ate that up. Jessica was in the kitchen, still cooking, but dressed similarly to Jessica, her voluptous body tightly clad in an emerald green blouse with a tight tan skirt, cut as short as Tina's. He was going to enjoy an evening of looking at their tight bodies.

"You two are dressed to kill," he noted.

Tina grinned, "We've got plans."

Jessica nodded, "Bachelorette party."

Jack leaned against the counter, looking them up and down. "Anybody I know?"

Tina shook her head, "A girl I work with. We've become pretty good friends."

Jessica laughed, "Tina's supplying the entertainment tonight."

Jack raised his eyebrows. Tina explained, "I'm hiring the stripper."

Jack grinned, "Nice work! Are you paying for the full monty?"

"It better be, the price we're paying," Tina exclaimed. "And it better be a damned impressive full one, too!"

Jack took a pull of the beer Tina offered him and asked, "What time is the party?"

"Ten o'clock," Jessica answered, getting the pots off the range and pouring pasta and sauce into some big serving platters.

Jack helped them set the table, and sat down to eat. The three of them chatted and laughed, mostly about the upcoming party. Jack could see the girls were in the mood for the party. Their jokes were raunchier than usual, and both were putting away the beer rapidly. A half hour into the meal, the phone rang. Tina got up to answer it. Jack looked at her, with her perfect body, leaning on the door with the phone to her ear. She was pissed, and it was hot.

She snapped into the phone, "What.... Wait a second.... You can't...look...no...listen.... This is bullshit.... You're damned straight I'm getting my deposit back.... But what am I going to do about tonight?! You recommend who.... I've never heard of.... I'm SURE he's fantastic.... You should pay his fee tonight.... Yes...you heard me.... You're not?! This is such crap.... No...no.... No this is definitely the last time I'm using you.... I'm sorry too. Bye!"

She looked at Jack and Jessica, flushed with anger, and said, "The fucking stripper cancelled. He's got a cold."

"What are we doing about tonight?" Jessica asked.

Tina put the phone down and shrugged, "I have no fucking idea. He recommended another guy. You know that guy's fat and gross, you just know it. It's a weekend night and he's got no work of his own, so he's totally a loser."

"That won't do," Jessica frowned. "Better to have no stripper than a fat one."

"No shit," Tina said. "And that's what we've got right now. No stripper."

"Bummer," Jack said, eating his pasta.

"Wait a second," Jessica said, grinning.

Tina started smiling too.

"Jack..." they said sweetly. He looked up at them. They were batting their eyes at him.

He opened his mouth, "Oh, no way! No no no! I'm not getting in trouble doing that!"

Tina laughed, "You think Katie would mind! She'll laugh her ass off. She'll want pictures."

Jessica nodded, "Oh my God, she'd think it was awesome."

Jack covered his face with his hands, shaking his head.

"You have to do this," Tina said. "You would rock! No other girls there will know who you are! It'll be a blast."

"We've seen you at the beach, Jack," Jessica said. "You have a great body. The women there will love it! You'll be so good!"

"They'll want the full thing!" Jack protested.

"You don't have to..." Tina began.

"Oh, he should, though," Jessica said.

"Jessica!" Tina cried.

Jessica nodded, "Absolutely. You have to go all the way. Do you have any idea how much those girls will go crazy."

"I am not stripping nude in front of you two!" Jack said.

"Come on!" Jessica implored. "We'll be your biggest fans there!"

"No way!" he repeated.

"We'll be very supportive," Tina said.

"No!"

"We'll strip for you later," Jessica said quickly. Tina looked at her in surprise.

"What?!" Jack said. "Are you serious?"

Jessica winked, "All the way. Both of us."

Tina looked a little pale, but she nodded in agreement.

Jack thought about it, looked at their tight bodies, and said, "Deal."

"You guys hungry?" Katie asked. They'd been lounging around in the pool for over an hour. The bikini had worked out allright, the ties staying tied, which was about all she could ask. But the thing had shrunk in the water. The narrow cut rear was running right up her ass, the triangle in the front was barely adequate to cover even her shaved twat, and the breast cups were more skimpy than even the ones on the other bikini.

"Absolutely," said Mike. "How about room service?"

"Good idea," said Joe. "We've got the corporate account."

They had already raided the minibar, figuring it was tax deductable. Thanks to that raid, several small bottes were laid on their towels, and all three of them were feeling a little buzz. They all climbed out of the pool. Katie could feel their eyes on her as they all dried off, and she felt kind of sexy under the gaze. She wrapped the towel around her waist again and followed them up to their room. Once the door was closed, Mike ordered the dinner while Joe fixed up a few drinks. Katie took her towel off and tossed it on the floor and leaned back on the bed, very much aware that they were staring at her in her skimpy bikini. As it was drying, it was drawing up further.

Katie accepted the drink from Joe. He and Mike were still wearing their bathing suits. Their bodies were nice and hard.

Joe walked to the bathroom, "Excuse me, I gotta get out of this wet suit."

Katie downed her drink, feeling the buzz build just a little more. Joe returned from the bathroom, his towel around his waist.

"Like your sarong," Katie said, giggling. She took a playful tug at it as he walked by. He didn't try to stop her. She had a handful of fabric, and a little more of a pull would cause his towel to fall. Katie looked up, saw a flicker of lust in his eyes. She let the towel go, and helped herself to another drink.

Jack's heart was racing. The girls had taken him to some kind of lingerie and sex toy shop and had bought him a full stripper outfit. He was going to be a cop. The shirt had snaps rather than buttons, and breakaway sleeves. The pants had a cheezy lining with velcro rather than stitching for the seams. The outfit was bad polyester, and incredibly uncomfortable. Then the girls had picked out his thong. He had never worn a thong. He thought the idea of a man in a thong was revolting. But the girls had insisted that it was an expected part of the deal. The thong also had velcro at the hips.

Then they had gone to the party. He had dressed in their apartment, thrown his real clothes in the car, and at eleven pm he had left their apartment to do his duty. To get himself a little turned on, he had raided through their dressers. Both girls had a great selection of underwear. A few granny panties for, he assumed, heavy flow days. Everything else was lacy and skimpy, usually paired up with matching bras. He'd even found a vibrator in Tina's closet. He'd thought about jacking off, but decided he wanted to save whatever he had for the stripping, just in case.

Now he stood outside of the house in his cheezy costume and tried to summon the nerve to ring the bell. Finally he did it. A moment later, the door opened. Tina stood on the other side. In just her heels, bra, and panties. She looked incredible in the lacy silk. Her body was breathtaking. He felt his cock begin to grow.

She grinned, "Surprised? We've been playing a couple of games."

He could tell she was buzzed. It suited her well.

"Come on," she said in a low voice. "Time to get in character."

Jack cleared his throat and said, feeling both turned on and embarrassed, "Ma'am, there's been a noise complaint. Is this your residence?"

"Oh my gosh!" Tina said in mock surprise. "It's the police. No, officer, this isn't my place."

"Can you take me to the owner?" Jack asked.

"Sure, right this way." Tina turned and led him into the house. He couldn't take his eyes off her tight ass in the thong panties. She turned, looked at him, caught him staring, and grinned. She wiggled her ass a little in between strides, then finally led him downstairs, to a finished basement.

Jack stared in awe at the sight. There were about a dozen women in the room, all in their bra and panties. Jessica was there, in a white bra and panty set, absolutely stunning. All of the women were attractive, about half of them truly hot. A blonde sat in the middle of the room, wearing a wedding veil, her breasts bare, wearing just heels and skimpy red panties.

"What can we do for you, officer?" asked Jessica.

"I'm looking for the lady of the house," Jack said.

"That's me," said the woman in the veil.

"Are you Kelly Armstrong?" asked Jack.

"I am."

"Then you're wanted," Jack said. Tina turned on the music. The women all cheered wildly, and Jack began to dance. For about two seconds he felt odd, but they were an enthusiastic bunch, and he got right into the swing of it. He put the cheezy hat on Jessica's head, and then began to slowly unbutton his shirt. The women clapped and cheered him on. As he bared his chest, they all went wild. He took the shirt off and tossed it to Kelly, who rubbed it on her bare breasts. He felt his cock get harder. He moved around, close to Tina, and she let him dance close, pressing his body to hers. One of the other women moved behind him, and he felt her soft hands on his abs, moving down. To his surprise he felt her reaching down the front of his pants. He figured a stripper might let that go on, so he did for a moment, then turned, waved his finger no-no at her, and moved up to Kelly. She made motions for him to get on with it, so he pulled the pants, feeling the velcro give way, and tossed the pants across the room. He was in his thong now, and the women went wild. His cock was straining against the fabric, and he wondered if the velcro would hold out. He felt a pair of hands on his bare buttocks, looked over his shouder and saw it was another woman whom he did not know. Then he felt hands on his cock and looked down to see Kelly rubbing the thong, laughing.

Jack leaned forward and said into her ear, "Go ahead."

Kelly winked at him, hooked her fingers over the elastic band of the thong, and pulled down. The thong popped right off, and Jack's cock, semi-hard, bounced free. All of the women there cried out in surprise. Kelly dropped the thong and put her hands over her mouth.

Tina cried out, "Holy shit!"

"He is so fucking big!" a woman said.

Jack's cock got rock hard, standing out rigidly in front of him, swinging as he tried to dance to the beat. Kelly looked at his cock, right in front of her.

Jessica appeared next to Jack, a can of whipped topping in her hand. She sprayed it on his cock and crotch. The women started calling for Kelly to go for it, and she reached forward, tentatively, and, one hand over her mouth covering her laughter, began to stroke his cock with her other hand. She let go of him and laughed, shaking her head. Jack felt hands on his hips, and he turned. An Asian woman stood there. She put her hands behind her back, and her bra popped open. She was swinging her body to the beat as she tossed aside the bra. The other women laughed and shouted encouragement. She toyed with her panties. Jack figured, what the fuck, and just put his hands to her hips and pulled her panties down to her thighs. She had a nicely trimmed twat. He took her hands, put them on his cock, and she stroked it happily. Then he turned her around, squatted down, and pulled her panties to her ankles. She had a tight little ass, and it was right in his face as she stepped out of her panties. Jack stood, close behind her, running his hard cock up between her legs, until it was pressed against her twat, the head poking out in front of her. He thrust back and forwards, feeling her pussy juice wet against his cream covered tool. He ran his hands up her sides and grabbed her tits, massaging them. Then he pulled away from her and began to walk around the room.

To his surprise, Jessica was calling for him. He approached her, and she danced with him.

She said in his ear, "Strip me."

Jack moved his hands up her back, finding her brastrap. With a deft movement he unhooked it. He moved his hands around, inside the bra, to her front, and almost became dizzy at the sweet feel of her firm breasts in his hands. Her nipples were erect against his palms. He felt a hand on his cock and realized it was hers. Her bra fell to the ground. She knelt down in front of him, both hands on his cock now.

"Suck him!" Tina laughed.

Jessica winked up at Jack, and, to his delight, put her lips to his cockhead. She took him into her mouth in smooth slow motions, and he moaned with delight. All the women screamed with laughter and suprise as Jessica blew him. She looked up at him all the while, letting him enjoy the view. Then she pulled away, licked her lips, and planted a soft kiss on the head of his cock before letting him go.

She turned to Tina and said with a smile, "Your turn."

Tina looked Jack in the eye as she took off her bra. Jack moved over to her, his cock glistening with smeared whip cream and Jessica's saliva. Jack stared at Tina's small, round tits, her brown nipples erect and perky. They were perfect tits, just the right size for her body, round, firm. He reached her, squatted down, running his hands down her body, over her tits, over her abs, to her hips. He took her lacy panties in hand and pulled them down. Tina stepped out of them, her bare shaven twat right in front of him. He took her hips in hand, moved her back and forth. He rose up, pressing his cock forward between her thighs, felt her pussy lips on his shaft. She put an arm around his neck and moaned. She reached behind her back, touching his cockhead, stroking it. Jack felt a hand on his balls and turned to see the other Asian woman, reaching between his legs, stroking his nuts. Tina pulled off of him, knelt down, joined now by a brunette. The brunette was just slightly chubby, but she had gorgeous eyes and succulent lips. She and Tina both stroked his cock, and the brunette began to kiss it. Tina hesitated, looked up at Jack, and then began to lick his shaft along with the other girl. Between their two tongues and the Asian woman's hands, it was everything Jack could do not to cum.

Katie sat on the bed and drank her sixth shot of something, eating a nicely done filet mignon. Her skimpy bikini was tight on her body, uncomfortable. Joe and Mike were, on the other hand, completely comfortable wearing just their towels.

"Jesus, if this thing gets any tighter I'm going to lose circulation," Katie complained.

"Lose it," Joe suggested with a grin.

"You wish," she said.

"You bet," he replied.

"Are you chicken?" Mike asked.

Katie giggled, "I'm drunk, but not drunk enough to fall for that! No, I'm very comfortable with my body. Do you see anything wrong with it?"

"There's another towel in the bathroom," Joe suggested.

Katie nodded, putting down her fork, "Good idea."

She went into the bathroom, closed the door, and stripped out of her bikini. She rubbed her bare body, feeling happily free now. She did have an amazing body. Katie took a towel off the rack and wrapped it around her front. It was a typical hotel towel - thin, without any more length or breadth than absolutely necessary. She had only a spare inch of fabric to tuck it in at her breasts, and the towel hung open down her side, revealing all of her right hip and some of her waist on that side. It hung just down over her crotch, barely covering her ass in back. She decided it was perfect and headed out of the bathroom.

The guys stared at her as she sat on the bed. The towel was falling to just cover her twat, leaving all of her right hip and waist exposed. Just for fun, she crossed her left leg over her right and leaned back on the bed, resting on her elbows, aware that the movement pulled the hem of the towel up, so that just a corner of the fabric covered her pussy. Her legs were fully exposed.

Joe pushed the cart out of the room. Mike joined her on the bed. He slid back, causing his towel to become untucked as he handed her a drink. He then shifted, pulling the towel out from under him, leaving it to simply cover his crotch. There was a nice bulge there. She drained her glass and rolled over. The towel opened up, so she lay on her front and moved it over her ass, leaving her back bare. Joe came back into the room and sat next to her.

"I'd do just about anything for a massage," she cooed.

Both guys responded. Joe put his strong hands to her shoulders, while Mike began to push on her back. She remembered that Mike's towel wasn't secured, and looked around. Sure enough, he was completely nude. His cock was limp, but swollen. Not as big as Jack's, she thought, but very nice. He moved his hands further down, working on her low back, brushing the towel down to reveal the top of her ass.

Katie reached over, taking his bare cock firmly in hand, and moaned, "What's going on here?"

"You know what we want," Joe said. His voice was husky. Katie turned toward him, found that his waist was right next to her. She pulled at his towel, and it fell free. She reached in, pulled his large cock out. She closed her eyes, a cock in each hand, both of their hands working on her back, and she began to stroke them. Mike's hands moved down over her ass, pulling her towel away so that she lay bare. His fingers moved down between her thighs and she felt them brush softly against her wet and swollen pussy.

She moaned, lifting up her hips, opening her legs slightly. He reached under her with one hand, between her legs with the other, touching her clit and her labia at the same time. Katie gasped, squeezing their cocks, feeling them become rigid in her grasp.

They rolled her over onto her back. She spread her legs open, watching as Mike moved down, bringing his face between her thighs, his fingers still stroking her labia. She moaned as his lips touched her clitoris, then his tongue. He slid a finger into her tight pink pussy. She turned, saw Joe kneeling next to her. She stroked his hard cock, moved over, kissed its head.

"Look at her body," Joe moaned. "I've nver seen a body this amazing. Your tits are so perfect." He was fondling them softly, admiringly. Katie gripped the base of his cock, looking up at him, running her lips and tongue down his shaft. She reached across with her other hand, holding his cock steady, stroking his balls as she pleasured him. He looked into her eyes. She felt Mike's tongue and fingers working magic on his cock. She felt his wedding ring sliding into her, felt Joe's wedding ring brushing against her nipple, but her own ring was cold against Joe's balls, so what did it matter. Mike was incredible at pleasuring her pussy, and she felt her orgasm surge. She gave herself to it, and came for them.

"Oh, fuck yeah you're hot," Joe moaned, watching her lick and kiss his cock as she came.

Her orgasm subsided, leaving her breathless. She hungrily took Joe's cock in her mouth, feeling Mike get to his knees. She looked down, saw him positioning his cock, felt his big head push against her wet pussy, and she moaned with pleasure as he slowly entered her.

"What a tight little cunt," Mike moaned.

"Take your time with it," Joe said, smiling. "Katie knows how to suck a cock."

She felt a surge of heat at their comments, sucked Joe deep, and then felt Mike enter her fully, his cock filling her. He began to pump her, and she gasped with his thrusts, feeling her orgasm returning quickly.

"Fuck me," Kelly whispered to Jack.

They were in the bathroom of the basement. Outside the women were laughing and carrying on, commenting loudly on Jack's cock, his body, and what may or may not be happening in the bathroom. They had sent Kelly in there with him. Fifteen minutes. No questions asked.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She was nude, save for the heels and wedding veil. Her hands were on his cock, her body pressed against his. Her body felt incredible - warm and soft and lean.

"It's my last fling," she giggled. "As a single woman, anyway."

She moved him around, sat him down on the toilet seat. She stood, straddling him. He felt her pussy. It was wet, engorged, more than ready. He guided her down. She held his cock firmly in hand, bringing the head to her pussy. She was tight. She gasped as the head began to spread her open, but her juices flowed down his hard, slick cock. He hadn't fucked anyone that night, but almost all of the women had touched him, rubbed whipped cream on him, or sucked him. He knew he was going to cum as soon as he was fully in her. It was a miracle he hadn't cum yet. He felt his cockhead slip inside of her, her pussy tight around it. She moved up and down, easing down onto him, arching her back, her large breasts bouncing with each movement. She cried out as he penetrated deeper and deeper, and then she settled on him fully, taking six inches of his cock inside, leaving another three, unable to take it all. She moved down on him, cried out, came, and he let it go, cumming with her, spewing his huge load of cum deep in her cunt. They orgasmed loudly together, moving their bodies as one, her breasts pressed against his chest, her whole body shaking. He felt his cum continue to spurt, felt it oozing down around his cock. He cupped her tight ass, and began to lift her and bring her down, pumping her even as his orgasm subsided, keeping her at hers as long as possible. She clawed his shoulders, screamed with pleasure into his ear, and then she gasped, and began to ride him hard and fast, her heels planted firmly on the floor, her hands on his shoulders, leaning forward, riding on him. She was moving up and down harder and faster, gasping, and she came again. He felt his cum, mixed with her juices, flowing out of her pussy, running down his shaft.

Suddenly, after another orgasm, she got off of him, took his hand, and she bent over the sink, her feet shoulder width apart. He moved behind her. She reached between her legs, grabbed his cockhead, and eased him up into her waiting cunt. He took her hips firmly in hand, pushed into her.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me like a slut," she said, looking over her shoulder at him, challenging him.

He did, banging into her mercilessly, causing her to gasp out in ecstacy, her tits swinging with his thrusts, her whole body shaking. She gripped the sink, put a hand against the wall to brace herself, taking everything he could give her, cumming again and again. He felt his orgasm begin to build, ready to explode into her again. She begged for him to cum.

Then a knock came at the door, "Time's up!"

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh but that was the best 15 minutes of fucking I ever had. Oh shit, that was perfect."

He pulled out of her, his cock wet and hard. The bathroom door opened, and he saw several girls looking in eagerly. Tina giggled, "We figured we'd give you fair warning, so no one can actually say they SAW you fucking the stripper."

Kelly brushed back her hair, kissed Jack on the lips, touched his cock lovingly, and walked out of the bathroom. He watched her go, with her tight little body, wanting her again.

"Time to go," Tina told Jack. She winked, "I'll come to the door to pay you."

She tossed in his outfit. He left the thong on the floor, put on the rest, trying to get his cock into the pants. At last he did, and he left, waving a very regretful goodbye to the roomfull of nude women. Kelly winked at him, blew him a kiss.

Tina followed him to the door, and gave him a tight hug. She was still nude, and he felt her slim body, wanting her in the worst way.

"We'll be home about ten minutes after you. Wait for us." she whispered.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," Joe gasped.

Katie moved her mouth back up to his cockhead, tickling the underside of his cockhead with her tongue as she stroked his pole.

"She wants it on her face," Mike observed, pausing in his slow deep thrusts into her twat. He pushed harder into her, grunting, "I want to cum on those tits."

Joe moaned, and his cock spasmed. His chism burst out, flying over Katie's face, splashing on her shoulder. His cum pumped out with each stroke of her hand, falling on her cheeks, on her lips. She moaned, climaxing again as his hot sticky liquid landed on her. Mike pulled out of her twat as soon as her orgasm subsided, straddled her slim waist, and jerked his cock. She reached up, not wanting him to do it himself, and squeezed and stroked his hard, hot cock. He moaned, stiffened, and came all over her tits, his cum even spraying up to her neck and chin. She licked Joe's cum from her lips, squeezed Mike's rod until his cum oozed onto her hands, and she licked her fingers clean.

Joe moved down to her pussy, pushed his cock up against it, slid into her creamy twat smoothly, making her arch her back. Mike moved up, resting his cock between her big tits, sqeezing them, slick with his cum, against his cock, and he began to fuck her breasts. Katie laid her head back, stroking Mike's cockhead, closing her eyes, enjoying the ecstacy of Joe's cock in her cunt. She orgasmed again for them, willing to let them take her however they wanted, as long as they made her feel so good.

Jack had barely gotten into the girls' apartment and taken off his cheezy outfit before he heard the door opening. He turned, nude, and saw Tina and Jessica coming in behind him. They were in their tight party dresses, looking incredible.

"Oh, wow," Tina said.

Jessica closed the door. She moved behind Tina and began to unzip the Asian woman's dress. Jack just watched in awe as the brunette stripped Tina. Tina's dress came over her head. She was nude underneath. She looked at Jack, then turned her back to him and began to unzip Jessica's dress. She stripped down the brunette, quickly. Both women, nude save for their jewelry and heels, approached him. He met them, putting his arms around them, kissing them passionately, feeling their tight bodies pressed against him. He felt two hands on his cock, stroking him.

"Do you want to fuck us?" Jessica asked.

"Yes," he moaned.

"Who do you want first?" Tina asked.

"You two decide."

Jessica gripped his cock firmly, led him to the couch, and sat him down. She got on the couch, on her knees, straddling him, and eased her pussy down. He felt his cockhead slowly enter her tight wet twat, and he moaned, happily cheating on his wife for the second time that night. Tina crawled onto the couch next to him, kissing him as Jessica eased his cock deeper and deeper into her twat. Then Tina turned, kissing Jessica, and Jack watched in fascination as the two women's tongues met. Tina's hand moved down to his balls, squeezing them even as Jessica began to move up and down on him. Jack reached between Tina's slim legs, touching her bare twat, feeling her engorged lips.

"Lay your head back," Tina said. Jack did as she told him. She moved up, turned, stood on the couch, straddling him, and leaned back, bringing her sweet twat down to his lips. He kissed her pussy, slid his tongue into it. He felt Jessica bouncing on his cock harder, faster, taking him deeper and deeper in, until she cried out in ecstacy, cumming.

He pushed up into her, keeping her at her climax. Tina turned, bringing her clit to his face, and he kissed and licked it, his hands on her tight little ass, pressing her close to him. She moaned, toying with her own tits. Jessica kept riding him, kept cumming, until finally she moaned, "Oh fuck, I can't take it anymore! Tina, you HAVE to fuck him!"

Tina slid down his body, taking the space vacated by Jessica. Jessica collapsed on the couch, her legs spread, massaging her engorged cunt, while Tina kissed Jack, allowng him to slowly penetrate her tight twat.

"Fuck, you're so big," Tina gasped. "Katie always said so, but this is unreal!"

He pushed into her in little thrusts, deeper and deeper, feeling her sweet twat envelop him. She cried out, orgasming as soon as he was fully in her, grinding her cunt on him, taking as much as she could. He kissed her small, round breasts, enjoying the taste, bringing her to another orgasm. Jessica, one hand still on her cunt, reached over, touching Tina's clit, keeping her at her climax. Jack fucked her, watching her cry out, scream, cum again and again, and then suddenly his own climax hit, and he came inside of her. She came with him, the two of them moving together, until their orgasms finally subsided.

Tina slid off of him. Jessica leaned over, kissed his ear, whispered, "Now just sit back and watch."

She got off the couch, took Tina's hand, pulled her close, and the two women kissed. They looked at Jack as they did, moving their hands up and down one another bodies. Jessica pulled Tina to the ground, spread her legs, and, looking in Jack's eyes, brought her lips to Tina's wet cunt.

Katie was on her hands and knees, Joe's cock deep in her pussy, Mike's cock in her mouth. It was an incredible sensation. Never in her life had she taken on two men at once, and it was incredible. She had orgasmed non-stop for hours. Her body was tired, but filled with exhilaration, swept over again and again with waves of ecstacy. Joe pumped her deep, clenching her hips tightly, and she knew he was orgasming inside her. Their cum was sticky on her face and tits and abs from their previous orgasms.

Joe slid out of her. Mike laid down, and Katie licked his cock up and down, then allowed him to pull her up his body until she straddled him. She settled down onto his cock, taking it deep into her pussy right away, no longer needing them to ease their big cocks into her soaking wet cunt. But it still felt amazing, and she orgasmed quickly for him, her hands on his shoulders, her knees squeezing against his hips. She ground down on him, moaning with pleasure.

She felt two hands on her hips, pulling her up, and looked over her shoulder to see Joe. He moved behind her, knees beside her feet, and pushed his cockhead up against her ass. Mike's cock was still in Katie's twat. She moaned softly, wondering if she would manage this. She'd had it in the ass before. Never from Jack - he was always worried that his big cock would hurt her. But she wondered if she could manage with one cock already filling her pussy. She closed her eyes, feeling his cockhead push into her, popping in through her sphincter. She gasped, feeling her ass stretch open. He pushed deeper, and then they pulled her back, so that both cocks penetrated into her together. Katie cried out with pleasure, ecstacy exploding through her body. She came immediately. The pumped her, bringing her up and down together, taking her both ways at once. She hit orgasm after orgasm, cumming for them, begging them to keep going. Mike pushed into her fully, his cum oozing into her cunt, cumming with her. Joe lifted her up, off of Mike, and he slid out from under her, so that his crotch was under her face. She remained bent over, on her knees, her hands on Mike's cock, her mouth on his head, Joe pumping her tight ass faster and harder. Mike was still hard, though his cock was swollen and red.

"Amazing ass?" Mike asked, his voice thick with lust.

"Oh my god!" Joe grunted, pumping her deep. Katie cried out in pleasure, feeling his fingers move around, finding her clit, rubbing it. She didn't need to cum again. But she did anyway. She kissed Mike's cock lovingly, knowing why he was still hard. He would be in her ass next.

Jack got off the couch, his big cock rock hard from watching Jessica eat Tina's pussy. Tina was orgasming as he approached them. He moved behind Jessica, knelt down, pushed his big cock up to her cunt and slid inside of her. She moaned as she ate out Tina, her fingers digging into the carpet as she felt Jack stretch her pussy open. He fucked her in slow smooth strokes, enjoying her sweet twat while he admired the view of the hot brunette licking Tina. He felt Jessica stiffen, knew she was about to cum for him, and brought her over the edge, even as Tina came. The two women orgasmed at once, and Jack pumped Jessica all the way through it.

He slid out of Jessica, let her lay on the floor. Tina crawled over her, straddled her face, leaned forward and began to lick Jessica's twat. Jack knew what she wanted. He moved behind Tina, watched Jessica kiss her pussy, and then he moved his cock forward. Jessica grabbed it, moved it to Tina's cunt, helped guide him in to the Asian girl's tight pussy. Tina moaned loudly, gasping, taking his invasion. Jessica licked her clit, and the two of them brought Tina quickly to a screaming orgasm. Jack pushed deep into her. Jessica inched back, kissing his balls. She stroked them as he fucked Tina, licking his cock as it slid in and out. He knew he wouldn't hold out for long. He pumped harder and faster, bringing Tina to another climax, and then he felt his orgasm burst. He pulled his cock out of Tina, let it smack down on Jessica's face, and his chism spurted out onto her, covering her lips and chin. Tina turned, laying on top of Jessica, and the two of them licked and sucked his cock clean. Then they kissed passionately, tasting his cum together.

"Come on, Jack," said Tina. "Time to get cleaned up."

They led him, both of them holding his hands, to the bathroom. There they drew the tub, filling it with hot water. The three of them got in, and they kissed and made love until the water was cool again.

Katie woke up alone, nude in her bed. Her pussy and ass were still sore from all the pounding she had gotten last night. She rolled onto her side, moaned, feeling the hangover, and called home.

"Hello?" Jack's voice was sleepy.

"Morning, hon," she said, hoping he wouldn't somehow figure out from her voice that two men had fucked her silly the night before.

"Hey, how was the meeting?" he asked.

"Good. How was dinner? Did they treat you right?"

"Oh yeah, absolutely." he replied. "You're friends are awesome hostesses."

She smiled. She figured what he didn't know about her night wouldn't kill him. But she would have to make it up to him, even if he didn't know why. Jessica and Tina were gorgeous. And they both had been hot for Jack for years. Maybe.... She thought about it. If she had enjoyed two men so much, there was no reason he wouldn't enjoy three women. All she had to do was talk her friends into it.

Somehow, she got the feeling it wouldn't be too hard.