PDA

View Full Version : Where Do You Prefer To Stick It?

Kissy
05-28-2001, 12:36 PM
Just out of curiosity, when you guys are looking for a quick fix and conjuring up that classic fantasy that allways does it for you..lol..where is the first place on a woman you imagine sticking your cock?

bogeyman
05-28-2001, 01:04 PM
I have to say the ass!!!!! now it was very close to the delicate mouth but as I have never had the opportunity to slip it in an ass, that is the one I hace to choose...

Great question Kissyface... keep it cumin'

xoxo
bogey

jaymz
05-28-2001, 01:47 PM
well im a virgin...so i guess i dont count.:(... but ..god they all seem so good hehe fantasy is to fuck someones ass though

Stinger
05-28-2001, 04:56 PM
I love the tightness of going anal, but their is nothing better than going into the wet honeywell. That is the sweet spot where all things start....the aroma, the wetness, the taste just turns me on. ;)

Jennsman
05-28-2001, 10:53 PM
there's nothing like having your dick sucked and licked. Then the feeling of shooting your wad down her throat while she keeps sucking.

Fang
05-31-2001, 02:32 PM
If we are talking fantasy, I must say I dream of my cock sliding in and out of a sweet round ass.

Never having actually tasted the taboo pleasure of anal sex though, my preference is for pussy. Oral is nice, but if there's a choice between a bj and a fuck, I have to pick a good ol' fuckin'.

Big & Hard
06-01-2001, 04:38 AM
Id say hittin it from behind with her bent over a table or something is top notch in my book!! You just cant beat a good tight pussy!

joys
06-01-2001, 07:18 PM
Never tasted the pleasure of anal - even though I bet it should be great -, so guess I can't vote on that. Hard to choose between having a mind blowing blowjob or a nice wet pussy fuck. Guess the pussy is ahead by nose.

Dunchad
06-03-2001, 11:23 AM
I myself have tasted all of the above and nothing is better for me than a nice, tight, round ass.

joel
06-03-2001, 12:01 PM
I too have enjoyed all three, and I don't think that pussy can be beaten ;)

Outlaw
06-03-2001, 02:23 PM
Hmmm.....The great debate. I will have to say definately in the ass though. That is outragous

joys
06-03-2001, 03:20 PM
Kissyface, how about another poll for the ladies? Who would prefer where? Didn't want to do this myself... don't want to be any idea thief.:)

Kissy
06-04-2001, 02:38 PM
Um....Ok...except I allready posted THAT poll...lol the same day I posted this one....under the same category as this one called "where do you like to take it" so really I can't post another one because then I'd be stealing my own idea...lol...by the way..guys...I like to take it any way you wanna give it just in case enquiring minds would like to know...lol

xoxo

joys
06-04-2001, 05:04 PM
Oh.... ummm..... errrr... blush :redghost: Sorry, missed that one

Outlaw
06-06-2001, 04:27 AM
Joys, so where DO YOU like to take it? LOL. Inquireing minds want to know

joys
06-06-2001, 03:59 PM
Straight male here Outlaw...

Starlight
06-30-2001, 05:47 PM
As if it matters.... the honest answer would be where ever I was allowed to! But since we are talking fantasy... god! What a choice.
I have been lucky enough to be allowed in a few mouths... and more pussies... but one (just one!) girl liked it in the ass - and that was pretty special and for a mix of physical and emotional pleasure... guess I am an ass man.
Starlight

Sickz
06-30-2001, 07:03 PM
I have had my fair share of asses, pussies and mouths... So I guess I'm the best candidate to answer this here question of yours... Fucking a wet pussy is amazing and is a feeling like no other but it can be alot of work when you have stamina like I do... The downside to pussy = possible pregnancy... Anal sex is great I love it... It feels nice and tight and it gives off an aura of taboo... It is also more rare than pussy, so it stimulates you more... Also the pull-out factor isn't instilled as much cuz the female won't get pregnant if you cum inside her... The downside to anal = messy... Now... Blowjobs... This is the best by far for a man to indulge in... You don't have to do anything... Just sit there and build up a hot load while figuring out where your gonna let it all out... I prefer having my cock sucked over all else... The best feeling in the world is being sucked while you are cumming... Also have your cock mouth-pampered after you cum feels great... Girls who can deep-throat and like to swallow cum rule... Ladies who opse this way of thinking understand this... Your man will get someone else to do it for him if you don't...

SicKz
My Two Pennies...

MellyMe
12-30-2001, 04:46 PM
ok well i've had anal sex with my boyfriend probably 4 good times the last time we lubed my ass with lotion and i did ok with it because the other times were just nerve wracking i like it and i can do it but is there any tips to make it alittle bit easier while going in?? My boyfriend says i to keep doing it frequently that way it'll stretch....also it throbs and i get alittle bleeding is that ok??? thanks guys your a big help MUAH xoxoxoxo

scotzoidman
12-30-2001, 06:01 PM
My boyfriend says i to keep doing it frequently that way it'll stretch....also it throbs and i get alittle bleeding is that ok??? No, not ok... tho it doesn't mean you've done irrepairarable damage when it bleeds... and it doen't need to be stretched, it stretches already to let bigger things out than what your bf is likely putting in! The key is lube, lotsa lube, a little foreplay helps, start with a finger and rub around the outside first, did I mention lube? You and your hole need to be relaxed to get any enjoyment out of it... I also reccommend a warm water enema beforehand, helps the relax part & makes it less messy! And by the way, did I say lube? Lotion not so good, get some KY jelly, or if you can get to a sex shop try some of the speciality lubes they have..

ROCKHARD
12-30-2001, 06:27 PM
pussy...pussy...pussy...........

Boogieman
12-30-2001, 07:38 PM
I must agree with those who vote for in the ass! Those of you who favor that method, might enjoy the interactive story "Early morning surprise". If you read..please comment.

PantyFanatic
12-30-2001, 09:40 PM
LISTEN TO SCOTZOID #380!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Your going someplace that’s nice. Don’t screw it up. (no pun)

Anal sex is a beautiful, DELICATE thing. You AND YOUR BF can get a lot of good info right here at Pixies. This has been a well covered topic.

When I greet people and recommend “read around”, this is definitely part of why I say that.;) A lot of serious exchange between sexy people with common interests is in these threads.

Good luck.:)

Bilbo
12-31-2001, 05:49 AM
As for sticking it somewhere first, I'd have to go against the flow and say the mouth...that way I can bury my face in pussy as well

Irish
12-31-2001, 08:55 AM
sickz---First; you should know that there is no such thing as the
"Best Candidate."Everyone likes something different.Different
strokes for different folks.The question was as to where was your
favorite spot to stick it.The best thing about a B.J.;is that;if you
have a really gullable partner--You can convince them that it is a
perfect contraceptive.It's an "Oral Contraceptive!" Irish

PantyFanatic
12-31-2001, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Bilbo
As for sticking it somewhere first, I'd have to go against the flow and say the mouth...that way I can bury my face in pussy as well

Yaaaaaah............ now here I can go with FIRST..........and go with the FLOW :p (if she's on the bottom).....................that's how I go to SECOND!:D :p

rockman
01-01-2002, 01:18 AM
I say a hot, soaking wet pussy is best, when i get her that hot and wet from licking her to several orgasms there is nothing better

rabbit
01-01-2002, 10:40 AM
When I am settling in for a night's worth of sex, the FIRST place I like to go is the pussy UNLESS she is GREAT with her mouth and will suck me dry. See, I like to come quickly on my first pass. That way, I am content to settle in for a nice long session of sucking and fucking.

rabbit

luv2please
01-01-2002, 01:56 PM
I must say I've done all three and I voted for a nice hot wet pussy but to take a step further, I would say a lot would depend on what my partner (in this case my wife of 20 years) wanted at that moment. I get my greatest pleasure from pleasing a woman and enjoying her excitement. Does this make sense to anyone else?:confused:

Irish
01-01-2002, 04:10 PM
Luv2please---Yes;it makes sense to me.Sex is always enjoyable but if my wife isn't pleased;as far as I'm concerned;I might as well
masturbate.The biggest pleasure to me is satisfying your partner!
Perhaps that is why you've been married for 20yrs. and I've been
married for 36yrs.It sure isn't my pleasent disposition! Irish

Nubian
01-02-2002, 10:24 PM
Having being fortunate to have sampled all three, I'm with Joel. It's pussy or bust!!!:D

Tango Seven
04-13-2002, 07:42 PM
I also have been fortunate to have sampled all three. I wouldn't refuse any offer, but if pushed I prefer to vaginal intercourse but also very partial to good oral sex. My partner reserves anal sex for special occasions.

Murga
04-13-2002, 07:51 PM
into the pussy ...just the way it was intended to

nutworld
04-14-2002, 01:43 AM
my preference is pussy,

But I won't turn down any of the other options if offered.

At the moment I'm looking for any damn port in the storm.......

and all I see is waves.

Irish
04-14-2002, 09:49 AM
I hate to sound fussy;but it depends on the other person!There
are some people that I would not want to stick it anywhere in them.I have never been horny enough to not be picky!I may be-
Old Fashioned-but as far as I'm concerned;sharing my orgasm is a
privilege that must be earned!My $.02. Irish

souls_cry2000
04-14-2002, 11:09 AM
I enjoy all of them and a few more inventive uses for the body also.

Jizzlobber
04-14-2002, 11:35 AM
...Well, I have tried all three, and I can honestly say that I have no real preference, because all have their own particular charms. When it comes right down to it, I guess it all depends on what kind of mood I'm in at the moment. I just usually fantasize about all three.

Sugarsprinkles
04-15-2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Irish
sharing my orgasm is a
privilege that must be earned!My $.02. Irish

Just curious, Irish....~*asking facetiously*~just what would one have to do the earn this privilege???:D
(I understand what you're saying, but just had to ask)

Irish
04-15-2002, 08:05 AM
Sugarsprinkles---Awnser:Get my wifes permission!Otherwise it's
just mutual masturbation;without her knowledge!Most of the time;she is very;take me for granted.If I show any interest;in another;she gets extremly jealous.Her first question;when she found that;I wrote to Pixies-"You don't talk to any women;Do you?" Irish
P.S.Sometimes I wish that she was more competative but her biggest thing is she knows that I love her!Who could put up with
my shit for 36(almost 37,May 1)years.9yrs10mo. of no alcohol;today!

Sugarsprinkles
04-15-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Irish
Who could put up with
my shit for 36(almost 37,May 1)years.9yrs10mo. of no alcohol;today!

Congrats, Irish!! You've got 7 years on me....30 yrs. June 24..and DH has been alcohol free for 13 yrs. 7 mos. (since Sept. '89)
I'm proud of both of you!:D

HappyBoy
04-15-2002, 04:01 PM
Depends on the girls. For one, which blows like a god, I prefer the mouth. An other one is tight like hell, so I prefer her pussy. It really depends on ......

Irish
04-15-2002, 06:37 PM
Sugarsprinkles---Thank You and congratulations to your hubby!
When you've been drinking for most of your life;I know how much
of a priority that you have to make it not to have JUST ONE!I don't
miss wine&whisky BUT I love beer!I've certainly done it enough times;to know what I'd do.If I have one today;tomorrow I'd say;I
had one yesterday and it didn't bother me;so I'll have two today!
Pretty soon;I'd be back to a case&1/2 a day again.I know me!Fifteen years ago;I was knocking back a case of beer,one gallon
of 90proof Flieshmans, and into another quart of Flieshmans a day
That was just at home.That's not counting going out;with the guys; every night.I rode a motorcycle like that.After all of those years;it's like you're immune to alcohol.You never get drunk;just
high!After that your body has had enough!Two beers and you're
drunk.Sorry for going;on&on.It's a touchy subject with me. Irish

MTBsweetie
04-15-2002, 09:06 PM
Well I have to give Kudos to Irish and Sprinkles' hubby. There's nothing harder than breaking a habit- ANY habit, esp. alcohol. I have to say, I really enjoy giving my bf oral- there's just something wonderful about knowing that I am pampering him and he can just relax and receive. Frankly, however, I would really like to try anal and he doesn't seem too big on the idea- oh well, I guess that one will take some warming up to- we've got a good long while together to experiment-- Just got engaged! :)

Irish
04-16-2002, 06:55 AM
I'm sorry!I have to make a correction.As I was doing my exercises/
workout;last night;I thought-Did I write that?I was rushing to get to my exercises and didn't proof read;my last thread.My rushing isn't fair to you guys.That last thread;should have read a 1/2 Gal.,
not a Gallon.Still way too much!Sorry!That's what happens;when you try to fit 27hrs. of work into 24hrs.By this time;I should realise
that I'm not 21 anymore and stop and think. Irish

rusti.1
04-29-2002, 09:14 PM
I love going up a tight ass but a nice wet vagina is great to finish in

Oldfart
04-29-2002, 10:11 PM
If it's where the two of you want it to be, who cares?

All feel good.

Timber Wolf 587
04-30-2002, 02:34 AM
I'm a virgin, so I don't know. I'd like to soon

sweetc0rn
04-30-2002, 09:24 AM
although I am a girl, I believe more guys would rather have it stick it into the girl mouth. Of cos... maybe it is not as good as having it INSIDE her :p

luc328
05-11-2002, 02:57 AM
There is nothing like a soft, warm, wet, pussy to send me over the edge.

Twistedpoet
05-11-2002, 04:34 PM
I like to have my tongue burried deep in her vagina,with my dick burried deep down her throat,(I mean softly nesstled in her mouth) and my thumb up her ass.

andrew
05-11-2002, 06:06 PM
Not tried ass, like too but wife not keen, but her pussy is great and her mouth is great, don't really care as long as she like it! but where I like it?

I like sucking a good smooth cock but best of all i like to be fucked by a good cock.

dicksbro
05-16-2002, 05:41 PM
I like OldFart's reply ... if it's where the two of you want it ... fine.

Haven't done anal and don't imagine we will. Probably tend to do more oral which I especially like. It's great for me and when I give my wife oral ... I judge I can better bring her to a successful orgasm that way :o .

gods_favorite
05-22-2002, 05:23 PM
I've tried all 3, and for me I have to say the ass it has a taboo feeling around it, plus its about twice as tight as a pussy.

love_2licku
05-23-2002, 10:52 AM
Never had the opportunity to poke the ass =p I think about what it would feel like though, for the men and the women. For those who have done it..is it the same or much different? And please explain so I can get a grasp on why lots of women dont want to even try it =\

ryder
05-24-2002, 10:50 PM
Deep inside her. Watching the expression on her face as she feels the heat from my seed splash in her prolongs our pleasure.

bucksman
05-28-2002, 10:31 AM
I go for all three although I voted for the Ass.
Heaven for me is start with a good talented blowjob, followed by a sexy session of thrusting into a soft pussy, followed by a slow lingering probe into a tight ass.
Mmmmm now to see the current state of the girls vote ....

nova321
07-21-2002, 12:08 AM
I love anal. I've done it twice, as opposed to hundreds of times in the pussy, but I just can't help prefering that tight, hot ass.

Clint
07-21-2002, 02:52 PM
I would much prefer to stick it in the vagina.........Color me boring, but that's my answer...............................................Now don't get me wrong; I love putting it other places, but the vagina is still my favorite spot :D

*Clint

Fondle You
08-04-2002, 12:50 AM
Anywhere but the ass. I like poosy. That's why I'm the chocha-lover. :D The sphincter has so many bacteria...that hole is meant for something else...and I'm a guy saying this.

I really don't get people's fascination with anal. :eek:

skipthisone
01-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Move it all around, new things are the spice of life

El Macho
01-04-2003, 05:05 AM
Three of the the absolute most pleasurable sensations a man can have the privilege of experiencing... and I have to choose one!

Talk about a loaded question... :D

Seeing as the question asked "where would you prefer to stick it first", I have to say in her delicate, soft, and skilled mouth.

But there is no finer place to finish then in her ass. It is the ultimate feeling to cap off a series of amazing sensations.

hali
01-11-2003, 07:34 PM
I'm an ass-man!
There is nothing like penetrating a beutifull ass. The sensation is amazing :)

denny
01-27-2003, 04:11 AM
Gotta say my favorite is vaginal.

sexcrazy69
03-11-2003, 04:54 PM
I'd give good wet pussy a super rating any time

TinkerBell69
03-13-2003, 09:48 AM
What is it with men and ass? LOL

hitachi
04-09-2003, 10:53 PM
I love to start with her mouth, anytime she is willing to suck on me I am all for it, we dont do this all that often but its always what I am thinking about when I get really turned on. After a little oral action we usually move onto vaginal and some times anal, but I just love it when she starts with her mouth.

Cobalt
04-10-2003, 07:13 PM
I love to stick it any where she wants, I love to please her, inturn it pleases me also

denny
06-26-2003, 11:03 PM
TB69 - The thing with men and ass is...........well it's taboo, dirty, just plain sexy to lot's of us. I'm a traditionalist myself, can't beat the original!

rustler
07-01-2003, 04:25 PM
There is nothing more beautiful or better that having a lovely ladie's lips sliding up and down on your cock.

Cobalt
07-01-2003, 11:16 PM
I like all the spots, but if I have to pic one, it would be her sweet pussy!

supermat
07-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Now I've done all 3 and i still think pussy is the best way, Oral and anal are alot of fun but nothing beats the pussy

lakritze
07-13-2003, 11:33 AM
Pussy's ass and mouth...Oh My. OOps,is this the right thread?????

Wayne
07-25-2003, 10:41 AM
it depends on the woman - har assets lead the way!

Nubian
07-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Ass it is.

Ozling
07-26-2003, 12:49 AM
im one for all of the choices, but i love to feel meh cock slip down a girls throat. a feeling that i will never grow tired of. and if im lucky i can manage all 3 in one sitting >=D

faerysflower
08-29-2003, 12:19 PM
ok.... i voted... but i thought of it as where i like to get stuck he he

imaginewithme
08-02-2006, 09:39 AM
:bump:
Cuz I wanna know

wyndhy
08-02-2006, 03:07 PM
i like ta stick it in his ass. ;)

:tongue: