PDA

View Full Version : hot tub fun

rem
11-30-2003, 08:35 AM
When i was stationed in Ft. Lewis, Washington a buddy in my unit asked me over to have dinner with him and his wife. I showed up around six his wife met me at the door she was hot, she was wearing a bikini and he was in swim trunks, she asked if I wanted to go down to the hot tub room they had in the basement of their apartment? why not she walked off to get me a pair of trunks. Oh what a nice ass she had. My buddy saw me looking at his wife's ass, what do you think he said? looks good to me.

We went down to the hot tub I got in they both took off their suits and got in. she came over to me and started to rub my cock, I thought man this never happens in real life. she said she wanted to fuck us both at the same time. my buddy moved closer to us and started to finger her pussy, "oh you are so wet" he said, you have to feel this juicy hole. I reached my hand down to her wet pussy she moned with pleasure as we played with her. I got on the side of the tub and she started to suck my cock. My buddy stood up and was fucking her from behind.

She looked at me and said "I want that hard cock in my ass." She got on top of me and sat on my cock, she groned as she took all of me in her ass, she told her husband to fuck her pussy she leaned back on my cock so he could enter her she let out this loud scream as he started to fuck her. I grabed her tits she slid my hand down to her clit, I rubbed her. She said, "fuck me like the slut i am." She pushed my buddy down and told me to fuck her ass hard i pounded her ass she said harder, faster. My buddy was fucking her pussy she was screaming "oh yes, yes fuck me." I couldn't hold it any more, I shot my load all over her back. She got up and started to blow her hubby till he shot his load in her mouth.

She looked at me and said "I hope pot luck is good for dinner. By the way what are you doing next weekend a friend of mne is coming over i think you might like her." @