PDA

View Full Version : my favorite lap

ncturnalstrm
11-29-2003, 11:12 PM
Lean back in your chair and let me stroke your body. Feel my soft lips and warm breath glide over your temple, around your ear. Feel my hands move from your shoulders down over your chest. Lean your head back so I can taste your lips. Breathe each sigh, each soft moan into my mouth, and I'll give them back. Let me come kneel in front of you between your legs and slide my hands up over your thighs. Whisper your fantasies to me as I slowly open your jeans and ease your heavy cock free into my hands. Stroke my hair and my face as I gaze up at you, my hand idly stroking and teasing you.

I want to hear you gasp softly as I lean forward and press my lips, slightly open, against the tip of your cock. My little pink tongue, hot and moist, darts out to taste you. I lick you tentatively as if trying a new delicacy for the first time. Your hips flex involuntarily as I slide my tongue from the base to the head, then take as much of you into my mouth as I can before slowly withdrawing.

My hand is small, but it fits well around the width of you. I enjoy licking and sucking you, and I express my pleasure in doing so with soft sounds of delight from the back of my throat as I suck gently on your tip again. You tell me quietly how it feels to be in my mouth...how my moans send shivers and vibrations through your entire body. Don't be shy about telling me what feels best, and what I can do to make it better. I want to please you.

Besides, your soft voice is so damned sexy it drives me to distraction. I can't think of anything else.

Your hands have been kneading my shoulders, then move down to cup my breasts. Your thumbs slide over my nipples until they are hard and aching. Finally you urge me up and turn me so I'm facing away from you. I can feel your hot mouth pressing kisses into the small of my back as your hands wander around to stroke me lightly between my legs, playing in the dampness you find. My own fingers are playing with my breasts now, gently rolling and pinching my nipples.

My eyes are closed, my head thrown back and soft whimpers are coming with the increased speed of my breathing. Suddenly you are easing me up onto the chair, still facing away, my knees straddling your thighs. I hold onto the arms of the chair to help my balance while you guide me down, one hand on my hip, one hand holding your cock in position, and then you are sliding into me. I seat myself completely, perfectly, taking all of you inside. I start to move, but you have both hands on my hips and you whisper for me to wait...not to move yet. I listen to your ragged breathing and I realize that you are fighting for control.
Soon you help me move, lifting my hips a little so that all my weight isn't on my legs. I ride you slowly. I can feel how hot and hard you are.

I have waited so long to feel you thrusting into me again. I lean back so that my back is pressed to your chest. I can feel your heart racing against me as I can feel your kisses against my ear...your hands back at my breasts. You moan low and deep as you suddenly hold very still...then without warning you start moving again. I can feel you closing in on the edge, and I want to come with you. I slide one little hand down between my legs and stroke my clit and your cock as it moves in and out at the same time. My body spasms unexpectedly and I arch away from you with a strangled cry. my orgasm triggers yours and we are both coming, rocking together...not sure where I begin and you end.

Panting, deleriously pleased, I collapse back against you. Your arms steal quietly around my waist to hold me as my hands reach back over your shoulders to tangle in your hair.
Yours always was my favorite lap...;) @

Zetacon4
11-30-2003, 12:23 AM
MMMMMM!

You've been reading my mind!
What a perfect way to couple!
Here! I have my lap ready and waiting for you!
Sit here awhile, and let me consume you with my hands, mouth and cock!

Lovely! I'm an editor and you did splendidly! I'll watch for more from you.