PDA

View Full Version : Exboyfriend

karen
11-23-2003, 03:46 AM
My hubby of 6 months played hockey in a recreation league on thursday nights. I met him through an ex-boyfriend that played on the same team. I also work as a delivery driver for the company that sponsored the team, so my boss, his son and 2 other coworkers played on the team too. My hubby had heard from my ex Roger that I had once fucked him in the changeroom shower after everyone else had left. He really got turned on by this story and asked if I wanted to do it again, I kind of teased him and said that I didn't know he was into any kinky or public sex. I left the subject alone for a couple of weeks when I decided to give him a treat and fuck his brains out in the changeroom shower, there was a big tournament coming up and the recreation league would take a week off, so these guys were going to celebrate by having a few beers in the changeroom after the game. I told hubby that I would stop by after an hour and a half, and if the changeroom was empty I would have a surprise for him.

I was pretty sure he knew what was going on but he was excited just the same. I had planned to get my hair done and wear a slinky new next-to-nothing-outfit and matching high heels under my long trench coat. I waited as I had said and made my way towards the rooms, I didn't see anyone so I thought he must have gotten everyone to clear out. I went into their changeroom and saw his familiar equipment bag on the bench, there was steam coming from out of the shower area so I decided to join him. I took off my coat and proceeded to walk into the showers, there was just one common room full of about a dozen showers, I was careful not to slip on the wet floor with my high heels when all of a sudden the lights went out!

I froze where I was standing and called out his name, no answer but the shower was still on. I told him this isn't funny and that he better stop it. There was still no answer but I could hear noises from all around and then in an instant the lights went back on. I thought I would pass out from embarrassment and fear, as I realized I was wearing next to nothing and most of the hockey team stood all around me. 'WWWhere's my husband?' I asked.

Oh don't worry about him Roger grinned, 'maybe he'll join us later.' I was starting to get angry at the predicament I was in, but that quickly turned to fear as all the guys moved in closer
to me while Roger pushed me onto my knees. 'What the hell is going on?' I demanded. Roger smacked my near naked ass and smirked; 'we all are going to fuck you, so relax and enjoy it.'

'I will not.....', I tried to reply but Roger just put his hand over my mouth as he knew I was about to object to this treatment when I saw a semi hard uncircumsized cock thrust in front of my face...it was my boss and he instructed me to suck on his cock if I wanted to continue to be employed. Roger whispered in my ear;
'go ahead baby, either you do this willingly or we will make you.'

I felt ashamed and degraded as I started to suck on my boss while sobbing, but I also was getting very turned on as I looked up at Roger. We dated for a few years off and on and he knew that I loved to have more than one cock at a time and that I loved being the center of attention. I had to admit, Roger knew me well enough to know that I was in my element. 'That's it,' said Roger, 'we are going to have fun now' and he giggled like a kid in a toy store.

I proceded to suck cock like I'm known for, lots of drool and plenty of suction. I just made a good seal and bobbed my head up and down as fast as i could. My boss stroked my hair and played with my ears, I had never had that done to me before but I quite liked his fingers teasing my earlobes. While I was busy with a mouthful of cock, the rest of the team got undressed.

Roger decided that a dirty slut like me better shower off before they go any further, so I was led into the shower and they lathered me all full of soap. No one let me take my see thru nighty off so I stood there in my nighty and heels while various hands washed and felt my body. Roger than led me out to the middle of the shower room and told me to stand over the drain hole.

He then stood right in front of me and asked if anyone had to piss as bad as he had too. I knew that they all had been drinking beer since after the game so they probably all would have to pee. What I was not expecting was for Roger to start pissing on my feet and legs. I looked him in the face and said, "please, no...that's too far Roger". The men quickly answered by giving me a group shower, there was warm golden urine spraying on my feet, legs, ass, stomach and hands. I was realizing that this was making my pussy glow with warmth and desire, what a fucked up bitch I thought, getting turned on by a group of men using me like a urinal!!

I was quickly led back into the shower to clean off, again hands were rubbing and grabbing my body at will as I stood obediently while the men felt me up. I was so hungry for a good fucking that I started to get weak in the knees and was glad when my boss led me to the trainer's table in the main dressing room. I was picked up and placed on the table on my back, grinning at all the cocks bobbing at me. All the men were instructed to put a
condom on as Roger passed a box around the room. The yougest player, my boss's son handed his dad a jockstrap and the guys all broke out into laughs as my boss told me that this was Big Bucks jockstrap and that they would use it to blindfold me. Big Buck was about 260 lbs and not known for being the cleanest guy on the team, but when I saw the size of his cock I knew I was looking forward to his dirty dick.

It was very intimidating laying there with my legs spread wide open and not being able to see while comments about my body and personality were openly discussed, but after the first unknown cock was slid up my tunnel I quickly switched my focus to how good my cunt felt. I never felt anyone jerk in orgasm as they were fucking me so I figured that they were pulling out before they came to save themselves. I was also told to suck on the cocks placed in front of my mouth so I did, and that's when I got a good taste of my pussy juice on them.

This went on for what seemed like hours as my mind was reeling from the intense pleasure I received from cock after cock banging my wet box. I was starting to worry that my pussy would be very sore if this kept on for too long. But Roger had taken measures to ensure that would not happen and had devised a plan to make all my studs cum after they each had a turn with my cunt.

"Do you like that Karen?", Roger asked.

"Oh god yes!! My pussy feels so good, I'm cumming again!"
Roger knew that my pussy gets real sensitive after I cum, but I had no break as another eager hard cock was rammed inside my tunnel. My pussy was throbbing in orgasm as Roger hissed at me; "Take it bitch!" "Take all of this cock right in your slut pussy!"

I started to moan as the biggest cock was forced inside my quivering cunt, (Big Buck I wondered?) Before my moan was complete, Roger shoved his hard cock right to his balls down my throat and removed the jockstrap from my face. My eyes darted around the room as I saw all the guys stroking purple swollen cocks watching the team captain skull fuck the team slut right in their own dressing room. I realized at this time that Roger no longer has a condom on and as he bucked his shaft in and out of my mouth I knew that he was going to cum in my mouth. I pulled away from him; "Please let me taste you Roger, cum down my throat baby!" "Are you going to eat all of it slut whore?"

He made me beg and promise in front of all those witnesses, I felt like the ultimate team whore!! Roger took his cock from my hungry lips and stroked twice before letting a thick hard blast of cum shoot right onto my outstretched toungue...mmmm...thick hot sperm slid down my throat as he deposited blast after blast
into my eager mouth.

As I smiled up at Roger several things happened at once. Big Buck grunted as he shot his load into his condom. All of the guys moved in as they started to spew flying sperm all over my tits and belly, one by one they emptied their loads onto my horny body. I rubbed my tits and nipples as I watched each of them ejaculate all over me. Even the janitor had a shot at my belly button as he had come in to see why people were still in the changeroom this long after the game.

I lay there limp and exhausted as players got dressed and gathered up their gear and headed home, thanking me for a memorable evening. I was so consumed with passion and pleasure that I did notice my husband sitting on a bench holding a paper bag. I took a second to realize that he was there and that he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You are quite the team mascot" he remarked. "I hope your not mad", I said. "Oh no, I happen to like watching you get used....my little Slut".

"What's in the bag?" I asked as he helped me put my coat on.
"It's a gift from Big Buck". As we made our way out of the arena, I opened the bag to find Bib Buck's full condom inside, the end had been neatly tied shut with a little red ribbon.

"After we get home, while I am fucking you love, I am going to watch you drink all the cum in that condom." "Drive very fast honey!" @

GusAspar
11-24-2003, 04:18 AM
Very nice, Karen - got me rock-hard!

rfm
01-07-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by karen
My hubby of 6 months played hockey in a recreation league on thursday nights. I met him through an ex-boyfriend that played on the same team. I also work as a delivery driver for the company that sponsored the team, so my boss, his son and 2 other coworkers played on the team too. My hubby had heard from my ex Roger that I had once fucked him in the changeroom shower after everyone else had left. He really got turned on by this story and asked if I wanted to do it again, I kind of teased him and said that I didn't know he was into any kinky or public sex. I left the subject alone for a couple of weeks when I decided to give him a treat and fuck his brains out in the changeroom shower, there was a big tournament coming up and the recreation league would take a week off, so these guys were going to celebrate by having a few beers in the changeroom after the game. I told hubby that I would stop by after an hour and a half, and if the changeroom was empty I would have a surprise for him.

I was pretty sure he knew what was going on but he was excited just the same. I had planned to get my hair done and wear a slinky new next-to-nothing-outfit and matching high heels under my long trench coat. I waited as I had said and made my way towards the rooms, I didn't see anyone so I thought he must have gotten everyone to clear out. I went into their changeroom and saw his familiar equipment bag on the bench, there was steam coming from out of the shower area so I decided to join him. I took off my coat and proceeded to walk into the showers, there was just one common room full of about a dozen showers, I was careful not to slip on the wet floor with my high heels when all of a sudden the lights went out!

I froze where I was standing and called out his name, no answer but the shower was still on. I told him this isn't funny and that he better stop it. There was still no answer but I could hear noises from all around and then in an instant the lights went back on. I thought I would pass out from embarrassment and fear, as I realized I was wearing next to nothing and most of the hockey team stood all around me. 'WWWhere's my husband?' I asked.

Oh don't worry about him Roger grinned, 'maybe he'll join us later.' I was starting to get angry at the predicament I was in, but that quickly turned to fear as all the guys moved in closer
to me while Roger pushed me onto my knees. 'What the hell is going on?' I demanded. Roger smacked my near naked ass and smirked; 'we all are going to fuck you, so relax and enjoy it.'

'I will not.....', I tried to reply but Roger just put his hand over my mouth as he knew I was about to object to this treatment when I saw a semi hard uncircumsized cock thrust in front of my face...it was my boss and he instructed me to suck on his cock if I wanted to continue to be employed. Roger whispered in my ear;
'go ahead baby, either you do this willingly or we will make you.'

I felt ashamed and degraded as I started to suck on my boss while sobbing, but I also was getting very turned on as I looked up at Roger. We dated for a few years off and on and he knew that I loved to have more than one cock at a time and that I loved being the center of attention. I had to admit, Roger knew me well enough to know that I was in my element. 'That's it,' said Roger, 'we are going to have fun now' and he giggled like a kid in a toy store.

I proceded to suck cock like I'm known for, lots of drool and plenty of suction. I just made a good seal and bobbed my head up and down as fast as i could. My boss stroked my hair and played with my ears, I had never had that done to me before but I quite liked his fingers teasing my earlobes. While I was busy with a mouthful of cock, the rest of the team got undressed.

Roger decided that a dirty slut like me better shower off before they go any further, so I was led into the shower and they lathered me all full of soap. No one let me take my see thru nighty off so I stood there in my nighty and heels while various hands washed and felt my body. Roger than led me out to the middle of the shower room and told me to stand over the drain hole.

He then stood right in front of me and asked if anyone had to piss as bad as he had too. I knew that they all had been drinking beer since after the game so they probably all would have to pee. What I was not expecting was for Roger to start pissing on my feet and legs. I looked him in the face and said, "please, no...that's too far Roger". The men quickly answered by giving me a group shower, there was warm golden urine spraying on my feet, legs, ass, stomach and hands. I was realizing that this was making my pussy glow with warmth and desire, what a fucked up bitch I thought, getting turned on by a group of men using me like a urinal!!

I was quickly led back into the shower to clean off, again hands were rubbing and grabbing my body at will as I stood obediently while the men felt me up. I was so hungry for a good fucking that I started to get weak in the knees and was glad when my boss led me to the trainer's table in the main dressing room. I was picked up and placed on the table on my back, grinning at all the cocks bobbing at me. All the men were instructed to put a
condom on as Roger passed a box around the room. The yougest player, my boss's son handed his dad a jockstrap and the guys all broke out into laughs as my boss told me that this was Big Bucks jockstrap and that they would use it to blindfold me. Big Buck was about 260 lbs and not known for being the cleanest guy on the team, but when I saw the size of his cock I knew I was looking forward to his dirty dick.

It was very intimidating laying there with my legs spread wide open and not being able to see while comments about my body and personality were openly discussed, but after the first unknown cock was slid up my tunnel I quickly switched my focus to how good my cunt felt. I never felt anyone jerk in orgasm as they were fucking me so I figured that they were pulling out before they came to save themselves. I was also told to suck on the cocks placed in front of my mouth so I did, and that's when I got a good taste of my pussy juice on them.

This went on for what seemed like hours as my mind was reeling from the intense pleasure I received from cock after cock banging my wet box. I was starting to worry that my pussy would be very sore if this kept on for too long. But Roger had taken measures to ensure that would not happen and had devised a plan to make all my studs cum after they each had a turn with my cunt.

"Do you like that Karen?", Roger asked.

"Oh god yes!! My pussy feels so good, I'm cumming again!"
Roger knew that my pussy gets real sensitive after I cum, but I had no break as another eager hard cock was rammed inside my tunnel. My pussy was throbbing in orgasm as Roger hissed at me; "Take it bitch!" "Take all of this cock right in your slut pussy!"

I started to moan as the biggest cock was forced inside my quivering cunt, (Big Buck I wondered?) Before my moan was complete, Roger shoved his hard cock right to his balls down my throat and removed the jockstrap from my face. My eyes darted around the room as I saw all the guys stroking purple swollen cocks watching the team captain skull fuck the team slut right in their own dressing room. I realized at this time that Roger no longer has a condom on and as he bucked his shaft in and out of my mouth I knew that he was going to cum in my mouth. I pulled away from him; "Please let me taste you Roger, cum down my throat baby!" "Are you going to eat all of it slut whore?"

He made me beg and promise in front of all those witnesses, I felt like the ultimate team whore!! Roger took his cock from my hungry lips and stroked twice before letting a thick hard blast of cum shoot right onto my outstretched toungue...mmmm...thick hot sperm slid down my throat as he deposited blast after blast
into my eager mouth.

As I smiled up at Roger several things happened at once. Big Buck grunted as he shot his load into his condom. All of the guys moved in as they started to spew flying sperm all over my tits and belly, one by one they emptied their loads onto my horny body. I rubbed my tits and nipples as I watched each of them ejaculate all over me. Even the janitor had a shot at my belly button as he had come in to see why people were still in the changeroom this long after the game.

I lay there limp and exhausted as players got dressed and gathered up their gear and headed home, thanking me for a memorable evening. I was so consumed with passion and pleasure that I did notice my husband sitting on a bench holding a paper bag. I took a second to realize that he was there and that he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You are quite the team mascot" he remarked. "I hope your not mad", I said. "Oh no, I happen to like watching you get used....my little Slut".

"What's in the bag?" I asked as he helped me put my coat on.
"It's a gift from Big Buck". As we made our way out of the arena, I opened the bag to find Bib Buck's full condom inside, the end had been neatly tied shut with a little red ribbon.

"After we get home, while I am fucking you love, I am going to watch you drink all the cum in that condom." "Drive very fast honey!" @

rfm
01-07-2004, 09:13 AM
Your story was wonderful, keep up the good work.

RFM