PDA

View Full Version : Coming out at the Christmas Party

skipthisone
11-20-2003, 01:41 PM
“Damn, like you haven’t been on a thousand dates before this one”, he said aloud to himself as he strode towards the door of her house. Thirty one years old and nervous. This wasn’t even their first date, well maybe their first official date. Maybe that was it. No the nerves were there because this was their first date out in the open, not some getaway away from prying eyes, now it was the world be damned.

Trevor and Lisa had been playing the behind the scenes game for months and months now and this Christmas party was to be their first arm in arm affair. He straightened out his new tie one final time before he pushed the door bell. She must have been right by the door, because it opened before his finger could pull away.

Trevor looked up and what he saw there stunned him. He had heard her talk about this dress now and again, about how she had waited years to wear it. The male instincts overtook him and his eyes dropped to the floor to begin their slow gaze upward. The heels were high, handle height; the supple black nylon clad legs looked as supple as his tongue knew they were. Oh, and the dress its black fabric clung in just the right places, and was open in the most perfect places for later access.

Lisa just stood there letting him take it all in. The approval of what he saw showed on her face when at last he gazed upon it. Her eyes sparkled in that way that he thought was only brought about by candlelight. Trevor couldn’t help himself and he reached out and took her hand and gently brushed a kiss across her knuckles. She smiled at him and it was almost a melting grin.

“You look pretty good yourself” she said.

“I don’t compare to you, but thanks.” Trevor stammered. “Are you ready to go?”

“Yes, just give me your arm.” She said.

With that they strolled off connected together towards his car. The evening called for nothing less than opening her door, and as she slipped her lovely self into the car, the grin that was on his face was looking to be a permanent fixture for the evening. The ride was uneventful expect for the smiles they kept exchanging and the thoughts his mind kept filling as that great noise of her hosed legs rubbing against each other.

When they arrived at the party the parking lot was already full. Trevor pulled in the way back where the lights didn’t even reach. He turned off the car and looked over at Lisa; she was already staring at him. He reached across the car, placing his hand behind her neck and when their lips met sparks flew behind their closed eyes. This kiss was not chaste; it was deep and probing, full of an animalistic hunger.

Lisa gasped against his mouth as her body reacted to his lips. He pulled back just an inch and let his tongue glide over the ridge of her lips. He knew this excited her and her breathing responded. Then just as she was smiling he pulled her closer and kissed her deeply again.

Trevor realized quickly that they would never make it through the party without some tension release. His other hand reached out and touched Lisa’s nylon clad knee. At the touch she moaned slightly into his mouth and her legs moved apart. His hand began to work on its own moving its way up her thigh when it happened across a surprise. Midway up the thigh the stockings ended, this was unexpected the first time Lisa had worn them with him.

He couldn’t help smiling against her mouth and he felt her smile back. His hand moved further on and her legs parted for him. Through this all their kiss never once broke, but had become more forceful and longing. Trevor curled his fingers to slip around the expected panties and for the second time surprise came over him as his fingers brushed the soft tuft of hair there instead.

At this he broke the kiss and looked into her now fiery eyes. The look on her face said it all, the deep need that resided in both of them at that moment. If he was looking for a sign to not stop what was started he got it when he felt his zipper slide down and her hand reach into his pants.

Trevor couldn’t help but let out a deep breath and with that his finger curled up and slid across her already wet lower lips. She gasped and he pushed his tongue back into her mouth. His finger didn’t stop to play but pushed in as far as it could go immediately rubbing the spots he knew she liked rubbed. His thumb found her swelling clit and began to move in rhythm with the finger inside her.

Lisa’s butt started a walk across the seat with his hand. He took the opportunity to slide his other fingers under her which made the finger in her go just a bit deeper. It was all it took and she had to break the kiss just to keep up her breathing. He knew she was ready to be quick this time. He pushed his thumb harder against her button, letting it slide back and forth roughly through her growing juices.

She leaned her head back as his fingers worked on her. He dropped his head down at that moment and his mouth clasped onto her neck his tongue stroking the now stretched chords. His finger inside her was lifting her slightly off the seat with each movement and her hips were responding in kind. Then she couldn’t hold it in any more. Her hand gripped on his cock till it was almost painful and she began her release.

She let out a long moan till it became a deep scream; her hips began to buck against his hand. Then very unexpectedly she began to pour wetness into his palm. The wetness come in a few gushes and it only served to turn him on and make his fingers work just a bit deeper into her. The orgasm didn’t stop as it rolled through her. Her mouth sought his and Lisa’s tongue thrust into his mouth as she rode her pleasure.

She began to slow down and her butt came to rest on his hand. She laid her head against his shoulder for a minute as she tried to catch her breath. Trevor slid his fingers out of her and a small pout escaped her lips. He brought his hand up to his mouth and licked the tips of his fingers. She looked up at him and shook her head at him. Lisa squeezed his cock which was still in her hand and he shook his head at her.

“We can save that for later”, he said and he reached down and zipped up his fly.

“I guess we should go in”, she said as she straightens up her skirt. “Do you think we will look a bit too flushed and be obvious?”

“Probably, but it will just be jealousy, lets go in”.

With that he got out of the car and went to open her door. After she got out they linked hands and walked up to the waiting party and whatever the evening had in store.

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=19012)

Lilith
11-20-2003, 01:58 PM
Superb as always!

lexi
11-20-2003, 02:33 PM
Delicious!!! More PLEASE!!!!

fzzy
11-20-2003, 04:34 PM
Wonderful as always!!! :)

shyabusa
11-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Great story.
I'm with Lexi, "More Please!"

NaughtyGirl
11-21-2003, 08:09 AM
Great. Please continue with more!

GusAspar
11-21-2003, 09:44 AM
wow, this story gets my vote, too. more!

skipthisone
11-24-2003, 08:22 AM
I thanks ya all.

Zetacon4
11-30-2003, 12:16 AM
If I had been him, I don't think I could have resisted drinking from her gushing fountain! Nice work! I look forward to more.

skipthisone
02-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the compliment.