PDA

View Full Version : paying tommys rent

ruby
11-11-2003, 07:55 PM
hello again, a few months after meeting tommy and becoming adicied to his cock, this happened. Tommy said he was behind in his rent and his landlord,s two greek brothers , would evict him, but if i was nice to them he can get a months rent free. Now you have to know i was well and truly hooked on tommy , and the way he put it was if i did not go with these guys , he would have to move, so being young and silly i agreed.tomy drove me to their house , introduced us and said he would be back in few hours.i was then made to do what they wanted , i was glad they only had average size dicks , as we did a lot of anal,while one had a drink and made remarks in greek, the other was fucking my arse, i wont say it was all bad as i had few moments of sheer fun. i can say i was used , like a slave , both guys thought it was fun to go from arse to mouth ,and i had no choice but to suck.high light for me was peeing on both of them, then also trying to get them to touch each other, by the time tommy came to collect me i had expereinced nearly all positions , and even found time to fuck tommy on way home , he wanted all the details , then i had to relay all to hubby who wanked all over my face , i am glad he is now a voyuer, and feel i have had a full sex life , bye ruby xxxxx