PDA

View Full Version : never forget tommy 2

ruby
11-04-2003, 06:08 AM
hello again, after about a month of starting my fun with tommy , it became clear i was not the only women in his life.Tommy was quite upfront about it, to be honest he was cock-sure of himself, in other words if i did not like it well tough, lo. But thing was i liked it. One day tommy said we were going to a friends home and we were to have fun, well i met his friends rose and a yugoslavian call slavanko (if i spelt it correct). soon we were drinking and getting cosy wjen tommy said to rose , kiss ruby, well i was up for it and we undressed each other and her tits were small but pert, while mine are huge , soon we were joined my the guys , i was in 69 with rose and helped put tommys cock in her cunt while she ate me.i then took tommys cock out of roses cunt and rubbed it on her arsehole , this brought the response,(yes ruby put it in there) so i did and it was nice to see her rosebud streach, tommy can last for ages but this time i was surprissed when he pulled out and shot all over my face,tommy told me to clean his cock and without thinking i sucked it in my mouth, it was nice. during our sex play rose said i will show you what slavanko likes, he lay kneeling on a couch and rose spread his cheeks and licked his bumhole , while playing with his cock, she pulled my head close inviting me to do it to, i felt tommy behind me , encourenging me, my tounge was soon sliding up and down his crack , and i felt tommy at mine , so there i was was getting my rear passage filled while licking another,tommy lasted a long time and after i came he rolled me on my back asking if i was having fun, the smile on my face told him i was, tommy then let slavanko slide his cock up me while he fucked rose,, this was the start of a good relationship, i can honestly say what ever tommy said i had to do i did ,in fact i think i was the good time had by all , bye feed back would be nice , i just love talking about tommy , xx ruby

GusAspar
11-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Tommy is a lucky boy, getting to thrust his fuck-hungry cock in Ruby's juicy cunt. Ruby, I've got a hard cock too, and it's going to squirt for you any moment. Where would you like it?