PDA

View Full Version : will never forget tommy

ruby
11-02-2003, 08:46 PM
this is a true tale , iwe had decided live in australia would be good , for me it was better than good.we had to live in old army barracks as newcommers, until we found a house. now hubby was working all hours to do this and i was at home with 2 kids , for a few hours each day they werew at school, and i had nothing to do except watch the gardeners, tommy was all tan and muscle and we joked with one another daily, till one day he knocked at my door asking for a drink,it was hot and i was in a bikini. tommy made his usual jokes and son i was laughing , then i was in his arms , and we were soon naked , i was amazed at tommys cock , so thick, tommy fucked me the best i have ever had, and as kids were coming from school soon we arranged to meet that night.i went to tommys flat which he shared with george, i was put out that george was there as i wanted more of tommys cock, to my surprise tommy started to kiss me in front of george, and then lead me to the bedroom, george followed. tommy said he and george liked to share ,and if i wanted more of what i had got , i would fuck george too, i remembered how good it had been that afternoon and nodded my head , soon i was taking tommys cock in my mouth, it felt so good then i felt george part my legs , and his cock rub against my cunt, george was in a hurry and fucked me quick, i couldent say much as tommy was fucking my mouth, i was filled both ends ,this was only the start , each day i would fuck tommy and at least one of his friends, this went on till we mamaged to find a flat, my husband knows all this and loves me to retell hin stories, doe any other husband like this yours ruby xx