PDA

View Full Version : Boating fun

karen
11-02-2003, 03:48 AM
There was a group of us camping on a long weekend in the middle of the summer, we had been up most of the weekend, and so we all were pretty quiet by the time sunday rolled around, I had been busy getting fucked by most of the guys and even had a hot session with a girlfriend and her hubby. I had decided to walk down on the beach to relax and try to wake up a little more. There were some campers and boats parked all along the beach, and I threaded my way through them all trying to keep my feet wet in the lake and out of the hot sand.

I was looking at one particular boat, I guess what you would call a cabin cruiser, thinking how nice it would be to be floating out on the lake right now, when a large, fully exposed, uncircumsized dick caught my eye. Parked near the boat was a truck and camper with the door wide open, and standing there watching me watching his cock was a man about 55, later I found out his name was Earl. He took one look at my bikini and tits and asked if I'd like to go for a ride in his boat. In a couple of minutes we were out cruising on the water and he was intently watching my form. I asked him if we could float for a while and just relax and he just grinned and said that he knew of a good bay we could go to. I told him that I liked to sunbathe topless and he said that would be ok with him. I made sure to tease him and strut around alot, and I had his undivided attention. he offered me a beer and when he came over to give it to me I asked if I could see his cock again, he whipped his shorts off in a flash and stood there proudly. His cock was long and thick, and he had a huge nutsack hanging down low, I grinned and opened my mouth licking my lips, knowing full well I was going to suck him off and drink his cum. With complete abandon I ate his shaft as best I could, and tried to stuff as much of his dick down my throat as possible, he moaned, cursed, played with my hard nipples and fucked my face all at the same time. I told him that I wanted to taste his sperm but not just yet, let's do something else first I told him. Obediently he took the beer bottle he had given me, drank from it deeply and then while I watched he licked my clit and slide the bottle up my cunt. After a few minutes of this I said I needed the other bottle up my ass, and so he let me get on all fours. Fuck it felt so good, I was all slicked up from the beer he poured on my ass and cunt and I was being double fucked by our makeshift dildos. He was hard as a rock and cum drooled out of his cock like crazy. I continued to fuck myself with the bottle while he stood in front of me so I could withdraw his cum reward with my greedy mouth, and fuck what a load he had stored up, cum trickled down my chin as I swallowed as much of his precious sperm as possible, he stared in amazment as I gave him the best head of his life.

After he stood back to gain his composure i played with the bottle up my cunt and finished my own orgasm off. I jumped into the lake to have a swim and wash the sweat off my body while he had another beer and watched... little did I know what else he had done. I was going to come out of the water when I heard the sound of a motor boat getting louder. It made me a little nervous as i was completely naked and couldn't get back into the boat before these people arrived. So i decided to just stay in the water and pretend that i was swimming, except that in the other boat were a couple of fishing buddys of Earl and he had in fact radioed them to come over and see what he had caught in his boat. After they parked the boat and tied the two together, Earl told me to come out of the water and meet his pals Bob and Lyle, I was nervous about this as I was in a vulnerable position, no clothes on, in the middle of the lake with 3 strangers and a pretty good idea of what they wanted. Earl told me that they would fire up the boats and leave me behind if I didn't hurry my ass up and get out of the water.

As I stood on the boat deck for the guys to inspect my glistening body, they both agreed with Earl that this was a fine catch, 'not only does the bitch look good but wait till you see what she does,' Earl told them eagerly. This was a totally different side of Earl now, before he was so quiet and obedient, now he was dominating and demanding and it made me nervous because I had no idea what he would order me to do. For the remainder of the day I was their sex slave and at any time if I did not obey, Earl would remind me of the long swim to shore. He started out by having them all take turns fucking my greedy mouth, I wasn't sucking dick, rather I was holding my head still while they fucked my mouth, my eyes were watering, my nose was running and I would gag every time they thrust in too deep down my throat, after a while I started to relax more and they would be sure to slide their cocks in as far as possible all the while cheering each other on and drinking beer. Next Earl wanted to fuck my ass, and he was going to make sure that the other two did also, he demonstrated with a beer bottle how pliable and flexible my asshole was, I was relaxed enough by now that my ass was opening up to the size of a golf ball, and I proudly held it open like that while they stared at my open orifice. There was no lube so we had to make do with spit and beer, that day I drank alot of cum, saliva and spilled beer, mmmm. Earl was the first to sodomize me and while he plundered my backside the other guys were letting me slick up their dicks with my mouth, god, I felt so disgusting and dirty, I loved every minute of it and the guys could see that I was enjoying the attention and praise. Earl told the guys that you could only cum in my mouth, not my ass or pussy, he wasn't into sloppy seconds, so he pulled out of me and let Bob slide his knob up my anal tract. Earl told Lyle to watch this and he preceded to grab hold of my hair and said; 'lick my dick clean bitch !' I moaned and bobbed my head up and down on his shaft while he held his dick in place, I licked all of my dirty ass off his beautiful uncut cock, while he called me a dirty slut and cum hungry whore. I was sooo turned on that when he yelled; 'eat my cum baby', I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out as far as I could, moaning for him to fill my mouth.

'Fuck Bob, Earl just blew a wad down her throat and she gulped it all down!' Lyle shreiked and moved in front of me when Earl got out of his way. I knew that Lyle wanted to do that too, but Earl wanted to tease me first. He told Lyle to turn around and bend over in front of me, which he did, then Earl grabbed my head and pushed my pretty face into Lyle's hairy ass. 'Eat his ass out slut!' he told me, I wanna see you tongue fuck his puckered hole, Lyle was holding his ass cheeks apart and I was licking his crack and asshole like it was a lolipop. I then just stuck my tongue out as far as I could and Earl pushed on the back of my head so that I was fucking Lyle's tight asshole with my tongue. All this time Bob has been reaming my asshole out and watching the perverse action in front of him. He tells Earl; 'Fuck this bitch has got me so hot I'm going to blow my load,' Earl grabs a camera and says 'cum on her back, we'll feed it to her' just as Bob lets go with a big load of sperm all over the small of my back and ass cheeks. Earl is still taking pictures while I take a break from sucking on Lyle's ass to lick Bob's cum off his fingers that he's shoving in my face. 'Yah... eat all of it you cumslut!!' I am purposely not swallowing it, just letting the cum build up in my mouth as I slurp it off his fingers as if it were hot soup. Then when i have all of it in my mouth I roll it around on my tongue and let it slide forward onto my lips while I smile for the camera, the three men just stare at me in disbelief, none of them have seen a girl play with cum in her mouth before, never mind a cumslut like me!!!

Now Lyle is so horny and eager to feed me that he is almost quivering, his erection is bobbing up at the sky and his face is all flushed, I know that I really would like to get my cunt banged hard, I'm so close to having a mind blowing orgasm that I make a deal with Lyle. I tell him if he puts it to me good and hard that I'll suck down his cum as a reward. Lyle is so agreeable, he tells me all the while he is fucking my drenched cunt how he wants to 'watch a slut gobble up his cream.' Lyle was doing really good, he was rock hard and lasted several pussy pounding minutes before he announced that I better spin around and throat his shaft, he was ready to explode. 'Fuck Lyle, I bet you got a load of sperm in that dick,' I was taunting him and teasing his bloated sack with my tongue and finger tips, 'c'mon baby give me what you got, mmm you know i want it!' With that and a few more bobs with my mouth I was enjoying his flying cum on my tongue. 'YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!!' Lyle screamed as he shot stream after stream into my hungry mouth. I didn't realise that this action had gotten Bob ready to blow another wad and he honored me with another sticky shot down my throat while I stuffed his dick into my sperm slicked mouth.

We all laid back, had a beer while we tried to catch our breath. I proudly stared at the 3 drained and satisfied dicks glistening with my saliva in the sun light. Earl wished that he had more film, he had run out of film before we ran out of cum. I told him to get some more for next time as I warned them that next time I would get kinky on them!!

buckminster
11-05-2003, 09:53 AM
karen.

Great story -- It reads like a real event. Was it? Or just a well thought out fantasy? Either way, I really liked it!!

best regards,

buck

karen
11-23-2003, 01:29 AM
This is an actual up to date action account of what happened 2 summers ago. Only the name have been changed to protect the innocent or not so innocent. I have had several group accounts of similar action since then and will slowly release them once I have a chance. I find group sex very erotic and writing about it helps to relive the excitement.

There is nothing like being the center of attention for several erections, talk about feeling desirable......

Karen